A Virtuous Family - Cover

A Virtuous Family

Copyright© 2018 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Eric Newberry marries into a nudist, incestuous family. During his first summer vacation at the Garden of Eden nudist camp his mother in law seduces him which leads him into the family's libidinous frolics. Though becoming involved in the family's sexual escapades Eric refuses to allow his children to be folded into the family fun. In chapter 3 his son and daughter are secretly "initiated" by their grandparents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Swinging  

Eric Newbury’s initiation by his mother-in-law Pauline bonded him to the Johnstone family in a way he would never have conceived. While his morning romp in bed with her on his first morning at the Garden of Eden was an unexpected shock that no healthy human would turn down, nor did he. He had suspicions that the “touchy-feely” nature of the family meant something more than just touching and feeling, which had created a natural lust for his mother-in-law. While he had often fantasized about his mother through the years, he had never even considered doing it with her for real. With Pauline however, he sometimes fantasized about her while he was having sex with his wife. With his fantasy coming true he was amazed that Maryanne had been in on it from the start.

He was pleased that during the last month of Maryanne’s pregnancy and a few weeks after Ethan’s birth they enjoyed sex by getting each other off orally. Maryanne was pleased that her mother eagerly attended to Eric’s needs during this forced period of abstinence. As for Pauline, she was delighting in her role as her daughter’s surrogate and doing it with an even more sophisticated variety of sex than her daughter.

While this was going on Eric had no idea that his wife was treating her father and brother to occasional blowjobs. Having always noticed that the family was intimate in ways he had never experienced with his own family he didn’t realize that some families experience deeper levels of intimacy with one another. While experiencing discomfort when his wife would so sit on her father’s lap as she often did, he considered it unusual but both Maryanne and Carl enjoyed it. In The Garden of Eden when she did it nude it became more uncomfortable for him. Had Carl gotten an erection when they did it Eric knew he would draw the line. As it was, he didn’t let his true feelings be known.

It wasn’t until after the baby was born and they got back into regular sex that Maryanne started dropping hints like: “Kit and I never got tired of playing doctor.” He played doctor with them too when he was little, something he had also done with his sister but stopped soon after puberty.

After a particularly hot night of sex when they were cuddling before sleep Maryanne asked, “Do you ever think I’m jealous that you’re having sex with Mom?”

Since the summer vacation he had not only gotten accustomed to having sex with her, but he also looked forward to their fairly regular sessions. “Are you?” He asked.

“Maybe it’s because of our shared nudist experiences,” she went on, “or it’s just because Mother and Daddy have always been so open with Kit and me about sex. We were raised with more open attitudes toward sex than most families are. Mother and Daddy talked openly about sex, even when we were small children. Sometimes when they were telling us about it, they even showed us how they did it.”

“REALLY,” Eric said with an edge to his voice that told of his surprise and shock. His family always hid the facts of life from his sister and him. Everything about sex for him was self-learned. He tried to imagine his parents fucking in front of him and his sister but couldn’t even make the image materialize.

Catching the sharpness of his reply Maryanne asked, “Did my explanation shock, you Honey?”

“I don’t know if shocked is the right word,” he replied. “I was shocked when Pauline seduced me that morning at The Garden of Eden, but it was something I got over pretty quickly. But trying to imagine Carl and Pauline fucking in front of you two as kids is a little hard for me to grasp.”

“Hard,” she said with a giggle, “every time I saw Daddy with an erection it was hard for me to imagine how he could get something that large inside my mother. I was thinking about how impossible it would have been to fit inside me.” The giggling continued. “But when they did it—and they never used the word fuck—they were always so excited.” With a contemplative look on her face, she continued, “It was strange to me but beautiful to watch” and added wistfully, “I was too young to imagine how it could feel though.”

With a sarcastic edge Eric said, “So I expect whenever Kit got hard, he put his little prick inside you, huh?” The thought made him uncomfortable but not so much as to say, “Had it been me I’m sure I would have.”

“We did it quite a bit,” Maryanne answered, “But he was tiny ... the feeling was nothing like it is now. But we were curious, and it was fun.”

“You were kids Maryanne, we all played doctor; I did it with my sis too. She put it in her mouth once.”

“Mm-hmm,” she said absently. “Would you be jealous of Daddy if you found out that he was having sex with me?”

“Wait a minute,” Eric said, pushing himself up with his elbow. “Are you telling me...?”

“I didn’t say that he was, or did, or is. I just wondered if you would be jealous if you were to find out that he might be.” She chuckled.

Rolling on his back Eric stared at the ceiling as he thought Jesus, has she been fucking her father all these years? “It would be a lot to swallow Hun,” he answered, “I don’t know.” He did know that everybody in the family accepted the fact that he was fucking his mother-in-law. “I just can’t answer that right now.”

Hard to swallow, Maryanne thought as she remembered how long it took her to learn to deep-throat her father’s massive dick as her mother did. She knew she had pushed the issue of incest within the family a little further than she had intended at this point. Understanding her husband’s passive/aggressive nature she knew he would push down any immediate reaction. It could surface the next day or sometime in the future and take any form. I’ll worry about that some other time she thought. One way or the other he’ll learn about it and accept it, I hope.

“I’m bushed Honey,” she said, “Let’s go to sleep.

Sleep eluded Eric for a couple more hours; he had a lot to think about. He was more in control than most people thought. By letting people think he was passive-aggressive it tended to delude people into underrating him. Sometimes when people least expected it; he would pull the noose hard by appearing angry. It kept people off guard. In reality, he was more broadminded than everyone thought. Enjoying sex with his mother-in-law so readily on the second morning of their Garden of Eden vacation should have told them as much.

The fact that Eric and Kit had masturbated together during puberty, and they had played doctor with Maryanne as youngsters made it slightly easier to segue into the adult nakedness at the nudist camp. While he didn’t know that the Garden of Eden was a nudist camp, he handled it pretty well for a total novice. When the fog cleared when he woke up with Pauline in bed with him that morning, he figured that Maryanne had something to do with it.

With the incredible sexual openness in Maryanne’s family, he considered that something might have been going on with Maryanne’s father and brother. He knew how close Kit was to his mother causing pictures to flash in his mind about the same thing happening to him. As he lay awake with Maryanne sleeping beside him, he realized that a full-court press could be coming during the month before the baby was born and the weeks of celibacy after the birth. She had worked him on the questions of jealousy about the possibility of incest.

It wasn’t hard for him to finally admit to himself that incest could be part of his in-law’s sexual expressions. Though it was well beyond the norms accepted by society the possibility of finding it out for a fact excited him into another erection. He wondered how soon he would be made fully aware of the scale of possibilities that might be awaiting him. Along with the titillating excitement, he felt he knew there was an elephant in the room. Would he be Maryanne’s first sexual preference? Or would she prefer her father or brother who, by their shared experiences, could be more comfortable choices? He didn’t know if his ego was big enough to handle such a possibility of having to stand in line to fuck his wife.

Her question before she went to sleep, “Would you be jealous if you were to find out that Daddy and I were having sex together?” confirmed in his mind the fact she and her father were. Strangely though, the aspect of her being with her father sexually generated a definite appeal for him. This time when he tried to visualize Maryanne and her father together the picture became quite clear. He liked it. Before drifting off to sleep he pleasured himself as he created pictures of the two of them in his mind frolicking. He wondered when and where he would know or see a situation like this being sprung on him.

When Maryanne Johnstone seduced him Eric’s initiation into the Johnstone family had been a complete surprise. Having bought the fairy tale of the constant, successful American family it took him a little while to accept that his original opinion was skewed by his belief that all families were like the one, he had grown up in.

To people in the community, the Johnstones were everything they presented themselves to be. Beneath the surface though, the incestuous sex they practiced was different from what mainstream society accepted as normal. To the Johnstones it was merely another aspect of their family fabric. While maintaining their everyday image they practiced an alternative lifestyle in the safety of their home, at the Garden of Eden with families who shared their liberal concepts, or in the homes of those families with whom they were involved in their alternative sex.

While Eric continued to have sexual relations with both his wife and his mother-in-law, to outsiders, the Newbury’s, just like the Johnstones were considered to be like the Cleavers of Leave it To Beaver. Eric was the Business Editor of Johnstone Publications. He was prominent in The Lion’s Club, Rotary, and Kiwanis as well as being president of the administrative board of a large mainline church. Like her mother, Maryanne was active in the church. She taught Sunday school, was on the missions committee, sang in the choir, and was active in two other major charities.

It was three months later New Year’s Eve when it happened. Carl and Pauline were having a private party at the house for the family. Eric and Maryanne were there as well as Kit and his girlfriend Babette Faure. Babette—a longtime employee of Johnstone Publications—was Society Editor and a longtime friend of the family.

Because Eric worked for Johnstone Publications since his early college years he was familiar with Babette. Even when she was going with Kit, she flirted with him and made suggestive remarks that they get together. He also noticed that she was quite chummy with Carl.

Eric had double dated with Kit and Babette before and had been at many company functions, but this was the first time he had been at a private party at the Johnstones where Babette was included. It would have been hard for any male not to be attracted to Babette. She was slim had a nicely formed hourglass figure, stood 5’2’, and had perky 34B breasts. Her eyes were knockout green, and her lips were full and often pouty which she used effectively while flirting. Her hair was long, usually pulled back in a ponytail but that night it was combed out and hung down to about the middle of her back. She was in a purple sheath, gray flowered hose, and purple 4’ heels. I envied Kit; she was gorgeous!

After his week-long introduction to The Garden of Eden where he had carnal knowledge of his mother-in-law more than once then, after continued sexual shenanigans with her, coupled with the suggestive conversations with the Johnstone family over the summer and fall months Eric was ready for the next shoe to fall. He had been expecting it for months. When Maryanne had the “jealousy” conversation with him just after Thanksgiving he was expecting something either at Christmas or New Year’s Eve. Since it did not happen then he was sure that New Year’s Eve would be JFSD (Johnstone Family Sex Day).

Dinner started at 9:00. Just after the first toast, it seemed like the sexual vibes began to crackle. Each younger partner sat next to the other. Carl and Pauline each sat at opposite ends of the table. When Maryanne set her wine glass down Eric felt her hand on his dick within seconds. He had been looking at Babette all evening feeling the acceptable kind of lust any red-blooded man would be feeling. When Maryanne grabbed his cock through his pants Babette’s shoulder dipped as her hand went under the table and Kit started squirming next to her. Maryanne, quite adept at getting his zipper down, had wrapped her fist around his quickly erect cock. As she began slowly stroking him Eric saw Babette—whose arm was moving slowly as well—wink at him.

“What do you think of our children Mother?” Carl said to his wife.

“I think it’s a beautiful thing Carl” she replied with a chuckle. I just wish that my arms were longer.” She looked at Kit then looked at Maryann and Eric. Maryanne’s tongue was in her cheek as she watched Eric trying to mask his discomfort. Shrugging she added, “The only thing ... or I should say ‘things’ is that they might want to be careful not to arrive at a solution too quickly.”

As if she had been chastened Maryanne jerked her hand from Eric’s cock and with a bashful look around the table brazenly licked her fingers that had picked up some of his precum.

With a grin, Babette licked hers as well and quipped, “An excellent flavor enhancer for a delicious dinner Maryanne, don’t you think?”

Though he picked up that this kind of behavior was common fair at these kinds of Johnstone evenings Eric was embarrassed. He felt out of place. At the same time, still visualizing Babette licking her fingers he was aroused at the prospect of novel adventure. Had just Maryanne done it he wouldn’t have been bothered as much. But since Babette Faure, a long-term subject of his fantasies joined her he was eager to see how the evening would play out.

Carl and Pauline knew how to keep the evening in play to allow for delayed gratification, it was in no way “wham, bam, thank you, ma’am.” After dinner, they played Yahtzee and then Charades. At 11:30 they put on their party hats and began watching Dick Clark’s “Rockin’ Eve” with Ryan Seacrest. As the final countdown began each couple faced the person with whom they came. At 0 they pulled their poppers, shouted “HAPPY NEW YEAR,” and kissed their partner. Then the girls switched. Maryanne with Kit, Pauline with Eric, and Babette with Carl.

Pauline’s kiss was especially luscious. Shocked that she grasped his cock through his pants Eric knew that both Maryanne and Babette watched, and he felt uncomfortably on display. At the same time, his dick knowing no embarrassment hardened significantly.

Thrown into a high state of anxiety he felt like leaving the room. But Babette materialized in his arms and lavished him with an open-mouthed kiss and pulled his hips while pushing herself into his middle. Glancing over Babette’s shoulder at Maryanne he saw that she was kissing her father. Her right shoulder was dipped, in a way that looked like she might be fondling his dick. Returning his gaze, Maryanne winked and did a tiny “bye-bye” wave with the fingers of her other hand. Shit, he thought realizing that she was leaving the room with her father as well as allowing him to enjoy Babette.


As their family grew Eric, though he had fully accepted and was taking part in the Johnstone’s lifestyle, forged an agreement with Maryanne that Ethan and Marci would not take part in the family ménage, neither at home nor at the Garden of Eden. To make sure his participation in family swinging would not be seen by the children, it only happened in the Johnstone household or elsewhere. When they were at the Garden of Eden with the children, the Newbury’s never played in any of the menages. As the children grew though, it was becoming increasingly difficult to shield them from the family games.

In their early teens, Marci and Ethan were outstanding students as well as being active in extracurricular activities. Both were popular among their peers. Sixteen-year-old Marci was a tomboy through her early years but was turning into a beautiful young woman. She was the athletic one of the two, a star on the water polo team as well as being a skilled volleyball player.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.