Under the Boardwalk
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2018 by Lapi

Oh What Fun It Is To Ride A 650 EX


“I want one like Marta got!” Said Veronica to Michelle, as they left Milan.

“Even Sandy got a bigger plane than we did!” Exclaimed Michelle in response.

After a pause, they both blurted out, “it’s better than commercial!” Then laughed. This job had its moments.

After dropping Michelle off, Veronica and Amy refueled the jet, refreshed themselves and took on a ‘special’ crew along with the man from Detroit. When they reached Vegas there would be little, if any negative feedback expected from ‘the good guys’ only the few that were ‘over-reaching’ their lot in this life would protest the changes.

It was expected to happen in this line of work. Absolute power ... by it’s very nature corrupts those already corrupt even more. Veronica had done this too many times already. She wondered how the guy from Detroit lasted so many years at it, he was almost a legend in her ‘circle’ of acquaintances.

On this leg, all eight seats were taken and no Fa was used. The fewer who knew the details the better. The plane’s range was barely enough for them to go directly to Vegas from Milan. The up and down, landing and holds needed to drop Michelle off negated taking that route as a direct flight.

One of the ‘guys’ (a gal actually) brought cutlet sandwiches on French bread and a huge Pastrami sandwich on a Kaiser roll. Even with no FA, she did not intend to starve on the flight. There was little ‘love’ lost between Amy and her, they had worked together in the past.

Things warmed up some when Sylvia took out another bag of food and passed it around the plane for everyone. There were a few ‘emergency’ things hidden on the plane but for the most part everyone was ‘clean’. Vegas would supply the ‘tools’ needed and everything was to be left behind. Cadaver skin cells, animal hair and false prints also would be found, The hoods, face mask and gloves would minimize DNA traces of their own bodies, that plus several gallons of bleach and other agents to be poured on the scene before a fire was lit should help mask who was here.

There were only three primary targets. Any ‘collateral’ damage was just that, an accident involving bystanders. No one location was thought to house all three. Teams of two would search known spots the three used. Veronica and Amy would be control and selected the ‘final’ resting place for the three when found.

She and Amy would ‘question’ the three to verify who else was involved with the plot against Vito. Sweet, innocent Amy was ‘The Dr.’ in interrogation. Her years in Med school had a particular attraction and the ‘nick’ she got from a ‘former’ boyfriend in the ‘business’. The legend she made for herself.

Once both girls were satisfied all had been accounted for; Detroit would handle the remainder of the task and any clean-up afterward.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.