A Reunion of Kinds - Cover

A Reunion of Kinds

Copyright© 2018 by MagicQuill

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Peter discovers that a former classmate from his college days is down on her luck and living on the streets of Berlin. He devises a plan with his wife to help her out while they get something in return that they've been aching for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Slow  

Judith ended up sleeping nude in the middle that night with either Peter or Julia occasionally cuddling up to the woman. Peter’s alarm clock went off at 4:45, its usual time, and got up to start his day. Judith woke up from the sound of it, but he hushed her back to sleep. During the night, the woman had grown more comfortable with her new environment and she curled up against Julia while Peter tucked her in.

He sure would not have minded an early morning fuck, but he did not become a good businessman if he did not put in the work and right now he had more important things to take care of. The business in Mexico had been promising and the construction of the new factory along with hiring skilled employees was well on its way. He had to return there in a month a again to check the progress, but since he left two skilled employees from the main office behind to lead the project, he was sure that it would be mostly a formality.

One thing he did do after his workout and checking his e-mail, was ordering a maid costume. It would be hot to see Judith wear it, even though it was in fact a regular maid costume and not something you’d find on one of those sexy roleplay websites. Still, the skirt ended just above the knee and the shirt allowed showing some cleavage, so although it was stylish it was also sexy. Since she would have to change clothes at some point, Peter ordered two additional uniforms as well. Judith could use the two-hundred euros she received the day before to order other clothes if she wanted any. He only expected her to wear her maid outfit when she was working.

The smell of a cooking breakfast greeted him when he entered the kitchen. Judith had taken the liberty to use one of Julia’s bathrobes and while the bathrobe reached below his wife’s knees, it was far shorter on Judith’s taller frame and barely reached mid-thigh.

Peter hugged Judith from behind, pressing his crotch against her ass while he kissed her neck. The woman seemed to melt into his hug and did even more so when he cupped one of her breasts below the fabric of the bathrobe. Her nipple hardened under his touch. He noticed that his affections had their intended effect as her musky scent spread through the kitchen.

“That smells good, what’s cooking?” Peter asked, with a low throaty voice.

“Me?” Judith squeaked.

Peter gave her ass a slap, saying, “I meant the breakfast you’re working on.”

“Oh-, ah, it’s just an omelet. I figured you might like it.”

“I’m sure I will. Let me know when it’s ready, I’ll be in my study until then.”

“Yes, Master,” Judith said, sounding far meeker than he had ever heard before.

It occurred to Peter that she might have a submissive streak about her that he had never known about. If that were true, then she would enjoy her time at the villa far more than he figured should would. Instead of choosing to be with him and Julia for the benefits they offered, she might stay because it fulfilled a need within her. He filed that thought away for later use. Peter still had a presentation regarding the Mexico factory to prepare for the board later that day.

Rick might have been a loser who could not make things work out without committing fraud, but Peter was not like that at all and knew better than to cheat. The only way to become successful was through hard work, getting in touch with the right people, and spotting opportunities before anyone else did.

The thought about Rick spurred another idea in Peter’s mind. He sat down behind his computer and googled Rick’s name. There were several thousand results, but Peter was mostly interested in the kind of fraud that Rick committed, the punishment he received, and the debt he currently had. It took him about fifteen minutes to find all the relevant information. Rick had managed to pull off a variation of the classic Ponzi scheme and had not only brought himself to bankruptcy, but various other companies too. J&J Capital Investments nearly lost its licenses because of what happened, but they managed to shove all the blame onto individual employees, of which Rick had been one. From what Peter gathered, Rick had not even been the biggest fish in the whole scheme.

The judge ruled that Rick had to go to jail for ten years, although he could be released after five years on probation if he behaved well. Another search revealed that Rick had indeed behaved well and that they would release him in a month from now. He also had to pay his cut of the damages, which totaled into six million euros. Peter had access to several financial websites and he used his knowledge to figure out how much debt Rick still had to pay after his sentence. The sale of all his assets had reduced the debt to a little more than five million euros, but that was still quite the sum to pay off. From what Peter gathered, Judith’s share in this all was a little more than two million euros.

“Damn,” Peter mumbled, “that’s still a lot of money. It may not be as hopeless as I thought it was when I got reacquainted with her, but it’s probably far more than she’ll ever be able to pay off.”

Another search turned out that there was no feasible way to reduce the debt either, even having her declared personally bankrupt would not cancel this debt. The victims had a very good lawyer team and made sure that they would get back as much as possible. Officially, Peter had to file the contract he had set up with Judith to the IRS to avoid problems, but he figured that they might start demanding that he would pay her more since she was getting less than minimum wage right now, even with the room and food included. It would also mean that Judith would lose most of the money she made.

Peter concluded that as long as Judith did not move in officially with him and Julia, that it would avoid a whole slew of problems. She just had to check in once a month with an organization to get her social security benefits and to let them know that she was still alive, but that was about it. Since she was homeless, she could not apply for anything else but a small monthly allowance that all the homeless people received to make ends meet. It was by far not enough to pay for all expenses, but all bits and pieces helped.

The businessman thought back to his college days. He had actually met Rick several times. Sure, the guy was good looking, but he also came across as a lazy slouch and Peter had gotten a bad vibe from the guy whenever Judith and he discussed some project for school and her boyfriend interrupted, thinking he knew it all because he was a year ahead of them. In reality, he was making a total fool out of himself who confused theories and misquoted facts that just were not true. At the time, Peter had just let the guy talk while Peter knew better, but he did wonder what Judith saw in him. She had even admitted at some point that the only way Rick had passed several of the exams was by cheating.

Peter sighed and wondered why bad things had to happen to a good person like Judith. She seemed happy that morning, however, and right now, that was all that mattered. The businessman focused on his presentation instead and worked steadily for the next twenty minutes on creating his slides and summarizing the information he wanted to present.

Judith chose that moment to poke her head inside the door and to announce that breakfast was ready.

“Very well, I’ll be there in a minute,” Peter replied, as he finished his bulletin point and saved his files.

The women and Kieran were already sitting at the table when Peter sat down.

“So, Judith,” Peter said, after he swallowed a bite, “I ordered three maid uniforms for you to wear this morning. I expect you to wear those when you’re performing your duties during the day, although I must say that I’m quite fond of your current attire as well.”

“I’m sure you are, dear,” Julia said, with a sly smile on her face. She had not gotten dressed yet and was sitting in another bathrobe of hers, although Peter knew she wore a nightshirt beneath. “Did you inspect her wardrobe this morning to make sure it meets our standards?”

Peter’s face flushed, but he looked his wife straight in the eyes, and admitted, “Only when I greeted her.”

The couple looked at Judith, who in turn blushed crimson red. She was still only wearing the bathrobe, which had partially fallen open, revealing her right breast. When she noticed the two pairs of eyes on her and looked down to follow their gaze, she blushed even redder, if that was at all possible.

The woman wanted to adjust her bathrobe, but Julia held up her hand, and said, “Leave it. Let him watch. He earned that much for all that he’s done for you so far.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Judith said, lowering her hand and focusing her attention on her plate.

Peter noticed that the woman’s nipple had grown hard. It would have been tempting to take her to another room and explore her body in detail, however, his stomach rumbled and he was short on time.

“I’m sure you realize this is more torture for me than for her, my dear,” he remarked, as his gaze shifted back to Julia.

His wife smiled and winked at him. “I figure I’d give you some inspiration for tonight. I want to take Judith shopping today and get her some new clothes.”

Peter was about to comment that Judith had money of her own now, but Julia shushed him with a look. “Once I brought Kieran to daycare it’s time for the girls to have some fun. Who knows, I might even film some of it if you promise to be good.”

The rest of breakfast was an uneventful affair and Peter returned to his study to finish his presentation afterwards. He left to work at eleven, which would offer him enough time to prepare some things before he had his lunch with the board, after which he would give his presentation. Julia and Judith had left an hour earlier with Julia’s car. Right when he got into the car, he heard his phone beep. Opening WhatsApp revealed an image of the two women wearing a skimpy negligee in one of Victoria Secrets’ trying-on rooms.

A second picture followed where they kissed one another with puckered lips. The message below it said; Miss you! <3 I can’t wait for tonight ;)

“Damn it, it’s going to be hard to focus on my presentation,” Peter cursed, already feeling his dick growing hard.

As he drove to the office, he heard his phone beep several more times. Although Peter was the Dom in their relationship, Julia was not a full sub either and liked to dominate men and women as well. She also loved to tease the living hell out of Peter and was doing a fine job with Judith right now. It was a good thing that the businessman was a responsible driver who knew better than to check his phone while driving, because otherwise he’d surely have gotten into an accident when he checked WhatsApp again.

Peter immediately opened his phone once he parked the car and found a short fifteen-second video waiting for him in which Judith was licking Julia’s cunt while his wife teased their maid’s nipples. Judith was topless and it was easy to see that her nipples were very hard. His wife winked at the camera before stopping the video. In addition, he also saw various other hot images of either Judith, his wife, or both when he scrolled down. Instead of going directly to his office, like he had meant to do, Peter made a pit stop at the toilet to jack off and get rid of his hard-on. It would be impossible to host the presentation otherwise without embarrassing himself.

It only took several short strokes while scrolling up and down through the images before he ejaculated into the toilet, giving him a big relief. Peter turned off his G4 connection to prevent further images from filling his screen while he thought of a way to get back at his wife for pulling this stunt. She knew about the presentation and she knew the effect she would have on him with these images and the video.

Peter was still a bit distracted during lunch as he thought what kind of welcome home he would receive that evening, however, by the time he had to give the presentation he had his full focus back and did not think of the women even once.

That all changed, however, on his drive back home. The trip seemed to last forever and the traffic jams appeared even worse than usual. Peter was eager to return home and for good reason too, he had a feeling that he was in for a big surprise.

Forty-five minutes later, he was not disappointed. He smelled the scents of somebody cooking a lovely meal as he entered his home. Kieran met him at the door with a ball though, wanting to play soccer for a while. Despite wanting to find out what his wife and maid were up to, he could not deny his son some fun either. He announced his presence and quickly followed his son to the living room where they played a match. All the while, the anticipation of what he might find in the kitchen continued to build up.

It took Kieran twenty minutes of laughter and banter to be satisfied and return to his other toys, at which point Peter could finally check what was going on in the kitchen. The scents coming from there had steadily improved during the soccer game and he figured that dinner would be ready soon.

He walked with a brisk step towards the kitchen seeing both his wife as well as Judith being busy laying the last hand on their meal. His wife wore a lovely red dress he had not seen before that matched her hair color and that showed a generous amount of cleavage. She had also obviously visited the hairdresser with Judith since his wife’s hair was in a new model with corkscrew curls while a pair of shiny black heels complimented her apparel.

Judith also had her hair done, it was a bit shorter, although not much, and looked a lot better. Somehow, her hair seemed blonder than before and it shone in the light of the kitchen, which was something it had not done before either. The maid wore a blue and white blouse, a new pair of jeans, and she also seemed to wear new shoes, which were a lot more fashionable than the old worn shoes she had worn before.

Peter was not sure what he should have expected, although he expected Judith to wear something sexier after all the images and the movie he had seen today. Instead, she was casually dressed, although the clothes did fit her form well.

“You two seemed to have had a lot of fun today,” the man of the house remarked.

“Yup, we certainly had,” his wife replied, giving him a wink. “Judith, I can take over here. Why don’t you show your Master your appreciation for being allowed to spend his money?”

Peter noticed that Judith blushed and had her eyes cast down as she demurely approached him.

“Thank you, Master,” Judith said, with a sultry tone of voice, after which she pulled his head down and gave him a soaring French kiss. After the kiss ended, she added, “I really appreciate all that you have done for me.”

The gesture took Peter aback for a moment, but he recomposed himself quickly enough and grabbed the woman’s ass, pulling her against his crotch where his dick had grown hard. “You’re welcome,” he replied, kissing the woman again.

Julia could only smile as she watched the exchange between the two. Peter let go of Judith and she returned to her duties again as he continued to stare at her ass. The jeans were formfitting and as his wife had remarked several weeks ago; she did have a very nice ass.

“Your maid clothes should arrive tomorrow. I saw that the distribution center has already shipped them towards us. You look good by the way, both of you do for that matter.”

“Why thank you, dear,” Julia said, blowing her husband a kiss. “Now make yourself scarce while we finish our preparations. You can set the table in the meantime.”

Peter approached his wife and lifted her chin up with his index finger until she looked him in the eyes. “You seem to be soliciting for a spanking with the paddle tonight if you keep talking like that. Ask politely.”

Julia gulped and became in a flustered. With a very polite tone of voice, she asked, “Could you please set the table my dear?”

“That’s better,” Peter replied. He bent down to give his wife a kiss on the lips and left the kitchen.

Dinner that night was even better than usual; the women had really outdone themselves. They made small talk where Peter told about his presentation and how well it had gone, while the women shared some of their experiences of the day, although they kept their wording neutral rather than sexy, considering the young pair of ears that also sat at the table. Kieran had become great at repeating words the past year and it was better not to teach him certain words already.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.