Genius Floridus - Cover

Genius Floridus

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Dr. Doris VonHarnard is thirty-nine when her son Ted realizes her frustration and the hurt his mother feels in her inability to have a meaningful relationship with a man. Dr. VonHarnard never dated or even had a crush on a boy through her teenage years. It wasn’t until the age of twenty that she had her first sexual experience. A drunken one-night stand. Can Ted and his friend Bill help her to blossom and become the woman men desire?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Summer was coming to an end, and it was time for my mother’s annual company outing. It was held in a lovely state park near the lake. It was a beautiful sunny day, 76 ̊ with a slight breeze, the aroma of hamburgers on the grill amid the scent of the pine trees.

We did some more shopping, and Mom wore her new blue cotton shorts that showed off her long legs. She had on a white blouse with short sleeves and an open collar. For an accent, she wore a red bandana around her neck. She had her new Gucci prescription sunglasses pushed up on her head and gold studs in her ears with her Rolex watch worn loosely on her wrist. Although she still did not wear make-up to work, she had become quite adept at applying make-up for the evenings and a lighter touch for this afternoon. I could not have been prouder of her if she had been elected the first woman president.

I was going back to the University the next week and was worried about Mom. Mr. Right had not come along, so we have been having sex two or three times a week. Bill stopped by a few times, and we went out and met a few folks from the University for drinks and flirted with the girls. When we returned the first time, Mom asked him if he had a girlfriend. Bill said he had met someone. I had to turn away to stifle a laugh when I saw the disappointed look on her face.

I would be living on campus and wouldn’t be around except on holidays and a few weekends. My mother’s desire to have sex is sometimes so great I’m afraid she might resort to picking up one-night stands in my absence.

We were strolling together, and Mom was nodding and greeting her colleagues as I smiled at their daughters.

“There’s Bill’s dad. Let’s stop over and say hi.” He looked exactly like what I expected Bill to look like if he were in his early forties. He was six feet tall with a slightly receding hairline, a touch of grey in his dark brown hair and that infectious smile. Bill’s dad had lost his wife to cancer about five years ago; as far as I knew, he had not formed any female attachments.

I walked over with Mom, stuck out my hand, and said, “Hello, Mr. Carter.”

“Good to see you, Ted.” he shook my hand, looked at my Mom, and asked, “Are you going to introduce me to your girlfriend?”

“Mr. Carter, this is my mother.”

Mr. Cartter looked confused for a moment, “Dr. VonHarnard! I’m so sorry. I didn’t recognize you ... without your lab coat. Forgive me if I’m out of line, but I must say, you look amazing.”

“Why thank you, Mr. Carter. You can call me Doris if you like.” Mom glanced at his name tag, “May I call you Gerry?”

“Why, of course, you can, Doris. I want to thank you for tutoring my son. He was struggling until you came to his rescue.”

“I’m always willing to help a motivated student. Especially such a nice young man as Bill.”

I was getting a little hungry and said, “We were just on our way to...”

Mom shot me a look that said get lost, NOW.’ She turned back and smiled sweetly at Mr. Carter. “Have you taken the canoe ride around the lake yet?” My mother was actually flirting!

I don’t know if they even heard me when I called after them, “I’m going to find Bill. See you later.” I could not help but grin and feel very pleased with myself as they ignored me and walked arm-in-arm toward the lake.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.