Genius Floridus - Cover

Genius Floridus

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Dr. Doris VonHarnard is thirty-nine when her son Ted realizes her frustration and the hurt his mother feels in her inability to have a meaningful relationship with a man. Dr. VonHarnard never dated or even had a crush on a boy through her teenage years. It wasn’t until the age of twenty that she had her first sexual experience. A drunken one-night stand. Can Ted and his friend Bill help her to blossom and become the woman men desire?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Sunday morning was bacon and eggs day. The one meal we allowed ourselves to eat meat. It was my turn to cook. The bacon was almost done, and the coffee was ready when Mom came into the kitchen smiling as if she had hit the lottery. “Good morning, Teddy. Mmm, that smells good.”

“And how is the lady of the house feeling this morning?”

“I feel so alive. What time did Bill leave? I fell asleep before I could say goodbye to him.”

“I don’t know. He left you a note on the table.”

Mom unfolded the note and read,

Dear Doris,

I will never forget this night I spent with you.
I now know the kind of woman that I want in my life.
She will have to be exactly like you, intelligent, independent, sexy, and
fearless in every new undertaking.

She will be very hard to find.

Yours always,

Bill

Mom had tears in her eyes when she handed me the note and asked, “Did you read it?”

“No, he left it for you.” I read the note and handed it back to Mom. “I have never known Bill to lie.”

Mom folded the note neatly and put it in her pocket.

“Bacon is done. How do you want your eggs, Mom?”

“Over easy.”

“Coming right up. You didn’t say anything to Bill about ... you know, about us?” I asked.

“Of course not. I told him I searched the internet and spoke to my gynecologist. All you did was answer questions and take me shopping for new clothes. What else we do here is nobody’s business.”

“What do you want to do now that you know that men are attracted to you and you can enjoy having sex with them?”

“As stimulating as sex with men half my age is, I would like to eventually find someone my age that I can fall in love with and will sleep in my bed every night.”

“You want to get married?”

“Yes, that would be preferable to an affair. You and Bill will not always be around to take care of my needs.”

“Are you going to call those men that gave you their numbers last night?”

“No, one was already married, and the two that were single had the combined IQ of an orangutan.”

“So what do you want to do until you find Mr. Right? Eggs are ready.” I served Mom an egg and toast. She was already munching on the bacon.

“I think you have a lot more to teach me. I need a lot more training in oral sex, and I would like to show you what Bill and I did last night so you can critique my technique. I could start with the oral sex I performed on Bill if you’re interested?”

The look in her eyes said her offer was not a joke. “You’re kidding! You gave Bill a blowjob?” I needed to change the subject away from me. I sat at the table and started on my eggs and bacon.

“Yes. I did, and it was not nearly as unpleasant an experience as I imagined it would be. Actually, seeing how much Bill enjoyed it was quite stimulating for me. I understand it has more to do with sucking and licking than blowing but still a colorful nickname.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.