Genius Floridus
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Dr. Doris VonHarnard is thirty-nine when her son Ted realizes her frustration and the hurt his mother feels with her inability to have a meaningful relationship with a man. Dr. VonHarnard never dated or even had a crush on a boy through her teenage years. It wasn’t until the age of twenty that she had her first sexual experience. A drunken one-night stand. Can Ted and his friend Bill help her to blossom and become the woman men desire?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Mom came home from work two days later, dropped her purse and laptop on the den chair, grabbed my hand, and said, “I have been thinking about you all day.” I got up and followed her upstairs. It only took a minute for us to strip down to our underwear. Mom was wearing her new white lingerie set, and she looked absolutely stunning. I was staring at the dark patch of pubic hair that I could see through her white bikini panties. I reached into my boxers and grabbed my cock. I wanted to fuck this woman so badly right now.

Suddenly, what Mom was saying penetrated my blood-starved brain, bringing me to my senses, “I want you to do what you did the other night on the couch.”

I nodded dumbly as I continued to stroke myself. Mom slid her panties down and took them off just before she climbed up on the bed and laid down. Her eyes never left what I was doing with my hand in my boxers. I dropped my cock, suddenly embarrassed that I had been caught playing with myself. I quickly pulled my hand out of my underwear.

“It’s okay, Honey, you don’t have to stop. I would not mind watching you do that. Or can I do it for you?”

Not even bothering to take off my boxers, I crawled up on the bed and laid down on my back. “Can you do it now? I can’t wait.”

As mom straddled my legs, she said, “I know the feeling.” She reached into my boxers and took my cock out through the slit. She cupped my scrotum through my boxers with her left hand as she stroked me with her right. I stared intently at her breasts in the demi bra and her pussy between her spread legs.

We were looking into each other’s eyes. Mom had an intense look on her face, with her lips slightly parted. She looked so sexy playing with my cock, dressed in only her demi bra with a lock of her hair falling over her left eye.

“Stop for a second, Mom.”

She stopped stroking me and sat up straight. I scooted down, slipping between her legs. She was straddling high on my chest when I stopped moving down. “Turn around like reverse cowgirl.”

Mom flipped around, and I was looking right up at her pussy. I grabbed her hips and pulled her toward my mouth as I stuck out my tongue and licked her vagina. Mom took less than two seconds to get the idea. She settled her pussy in my face and grabbed my cock again, and slowly stroked it.

My cock twitched, and I was so surprised I stopped licking mom. I thought I felt her lick the head of my cock and take it in her mouth. The touch had been so light and quick that I could not be sure if it actually happened. But it did not stop me from fantasizing about my mom sucking my cock.

I still enjoyed the feel of her hand moving on my cock, and the anticipation of her flooding my mouth with the taste of her orgasm. I ran my hands over the soft skin of her butt and spread her ass cheeks. I gently ran my thumb around the outside of her rectum as I continued to lick her pussy. Who could blame my mother for seeking sexual satisfaction with her son after being deprived of an orgasm throughout all those years? What son could refuse her?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.