Genius Floridus
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Dr. Doris VonHarnard is thirty-nine when her son Ted realizes her frustration and the hurt his mother feels with her inability to have a meaningful relationship with a man. Dr. VonHarnard never dated or even had a crush on a boy through her teenage years. It wasn’t until the age of twenty that she had her first sexual experience. A drunken one-night stand. Can Ted and his friend Bill help her to blossom and become the woman men desire?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I was setting the table for lunch when I finally got up the nerve to talk to Mom about last night, “Mom, About last night. I don’t think we should continue being so physical with each other.”

Mom stopped cutting the vegetables for the salad, turned around, and crossed her arms as she leaned against the counter. “I understand. You are my instructor, but also my son and it will become difficult for you to separate the two roles you must play if we go any further physically. I learned a lot from Bill, but now I realize I always remained very passive and clinical with him. With you, I started to participate. I stopped taking notes and realized that sex is not a mental exercise and there wouldn’t be a written test to see if I passed or failed.” Mom patted her chest, “I started to feel inside me what you and Bill were trying to teach me. Yesterday, I even initiated our session for the sole purpose of having an orgasm.”

“Yes, you have come a very long way, Mom. I think if you start dating, you can figure out the rest for yourself.”

“And just who are you going to fix me up with this time, some college student that owes you a favor? I don’t think so, Teddy. I can trust Bill not to spread rumors about me. But you know very well that I cannot afford to have it get around that Dr. VonHarnard is fucking the local college boys.”

So that’s where we left it. Mom was hoping someone would ask her out and me fresh out of ideas. We lasted a whole week and a half.

Mom was late getting home from work, and I had just gotten out of the shower. We met in the upstairs hall. With just a towel around my waist, I stopped and stared at Mom with her blue skirt, white blouse, purse, and laptop. We stood there looking at each other. Mom put her purse and laptop down, came over, and took me by the hand. She led me to her bedroom.

I laid down on the bed. Mom pulled up her skirt, took her panties off, and threw them on the bottom of the bed. She mounted me and opened the towel. I was already sporting an erection in anticipation of masturbating with my mom. I looked my mother in the eye as I reached down and took hold of my cock, and asked, “How do you want to do this?” as I started to stroke myself.

“That’s it, Baby. Let me watch you for a minute.”

I slowly stroked my cock as I stared at my mother’s pussy lips peeking out of her coal-black pubic hair. There was no way I could pass this off as a training session. We wanted to get off, and that was all there was on our minds. How far Mom wanted to take this, I did not know, but whatever she decided was fine by me. If she just wanted to see me beat off, that’s what I would do for her.

“Teddy, I need that feeling I have when we are together, and I have an orgasm. I hope you can understand that now that I know how wonderful it is, I cannot just stop and hope Mr. Right comes along sometime in the near future.”

“I understand, Mom.”

“So you will help me when I feel I need to have an orgasm?”

“Yes, I can do that. Masturbating on your own is still not working?”

“No, I can’t seem to hold onto a sexual fantasy. My mind keeps wandering to work or other things that I need to get done. It only works with you.” Mom put her hand on her vagina and started to rub, “Already this is feeling good.”

“You realize that I will get very aroused during these sessions?”

“Yes, I do, Honey. I also realize what we are doing is quite inappropriate and could result in further experimentation, but I don’t care.”

Mom’s pussy was only a couple of inches from my cock as we masturbated. She moved closer and stopped using her fingers. She gently touched my wrist. I let go of my cock as Mom moved forward. She pushed my cock with her pussy to lay it flat and started rubbing on it. The lips of her pussy parted as she slid up and down the shaft and began to unbutton her blouse. It took her a few seconds to get it all undone, slip it off, and set it aside. She closed her eyes as she continued to rub her pussy on my cock and reached behind her back to undo her plain white cotton bra. She let it hang in front of her as she reached underneath it and played with her breasts. I was fascinated as I watched her slip into her private world of sexual pleasure.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.