Genius Floridus - Cover

Genius Floridus

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Dr. Doris VonHarnard is thirty-nine when her son Ted realizes her frustration and the hurt his mother feels in her inability to have a meaningful relationship with a man. Dr. VonHarnard never dated or even had a crush on a boy through her teenage years. It wasn’t until the age of twenty that she had her first sexual experience. A drunken one-night stand. Can Ted and his friend Bill help her to blossom and become the woman men desire?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

After our cowgirl session, I was reluctant to discuss sex with her. Mom kept smiling at me and giggling at the oddest times. I avoided the subject of sex for two days. I was helping her clean up after supper when, out of the blue, she said, “I need another practice session.”

I did not know what to say, except that rejecting her would be the worst-case scenario. “Okay, I guess it will be all right.”

Sounding more like a command than a request, she said, “I will wait for you in my bedroom.” She left the kitchen and went upstairs.

I stood there thinking. I can’t get a hard-on and then get my rocks off dry-humping my mother. How pathetic is that?

I went to her room and stood there, not knowing what to do. Mom had removed her slacks and was sitting on the bed in just her T-shirt and panties.

“Come in, Teddy. And it might be better if you take your shorts off.”

This was totally out of control. “Are you sure about this, Mom?”

She responded, sounding imperious, “Yes, I need the practice.”

Again, the thought of rejecting her made me comply with her wishes. I untied the string on my shorts and slipped them down. I could already feel my cock start to swell. I gritted my teeth to try and quell my little man’s enthusiasm. I got on the bed and asked, “What do you want to practice?”

“Reverse cowgirl. I think I might find that one to be quite entertaining.”

I laid down and bunched up a pillow behind my head. Mom swung her leg over me and settled down on my boxer-covered cock.

She asked, “Is this a good position?”

“Yes, you are in the right spot.”

Trying to keep some semblance of decorum, I asked, “What did I tell you about this position?”

“Men like to look at my butt, so don’t be afraid to lean forward and give them a good view.”

Mom had already started rubbing on me when I asked, “What else?”

“They will like watching their erection penetrate me, so lift up every once in a while. I can gently caress their scrotum or play with my clitoris if I want to.”

“Very good, Mom. Remember to find a position that is good for you. It’s not just about the guy.”

I could hear Mom breathing a little deeper and felt her press down just a little more onto my erect cock. “Yes, dear, this position feels very nice.”

I looked down at my one-eyed monster staring back at me. Somehow he had escaped through the slit in my boxers. Too late to do anything about that now.

I could hear Mom mewing in pleasure as she lifted up and pulled the crotch of her panties aside, then settled back down on my naked cock. I could see wisps of her pubic hair and pussy as she masturbated on my cock. I closed my eyes, but it did not help. The vision was burned into the back of my eyelids.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.