Genius Floridus - Cover

Genius Floridus

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Dr. Doris VonHarnard is thirty-nine when her son Ted realizes her frustration and the hurt his mother feels in her inability to have a meaningful relationship with a man. Dr. VonHarnard never dated or even had a crush on a boy through her teenage years. It wasn’t until the age of twenty that she had her first sexual experience. A drunken one-night stand. Can Ted and his friend Bill help her to blossom and become the woman men desire?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

We sat on the couch a couple of nights later with the chessboard on the coffee table. I was studying Mom’s last move to try to trap my Bishop when she asked, “Honey, can we practice the positions again?”

Not thinking too much about it, I said, “Sure, anyone in particular?” I moved my Rook to block.

“Cowgirl. I need to get better at that one.” She moved her Knight and threatened my King, “Check.”

Damn, I waited too long to castle. “Okay, I need to think about my next move anyway. Upstairs, or we could do it right here?”

“Right here on the couch?” She asked.

“Yeah, just like a couple of horny teenagers.”

She slapped my arm, “Stop it, Teddy, I’m not a teenager.” But she was smiling.

I passed on the obvious punchline ’Oh, you’re just horny’, knowing she would deny it, and I would have to explain that it was a joke. I had on a pair of basketball shorts and a T-shirt. Mom wore a pair of tan slacks and a short-sleeve blue jersey pullover. I stood up and kicked off my sneakers. Mom took off her glasses and put them on the coffee table before she stood up to let me lie down.

“Do you remember what I told you about Cowgirl?”

“Yes, I’m in charge, and the man expects me to do most of the moving.”

Mom kicked off her shoes and swung her left leg over me. She knelt with her knees right next to my chest. She even mimed grabbing a cock and inserting it in her vagina before she settled down over my crotch.

“Now, nice and slow, Mom. Try to get an angle that feels good to you. Try it with your back straight, then try leaning forward. You can even lean back and put your hands on my legs to hold yourself up.”

Mom was rocking back and forth on my crotch, but she was not holding herself up like she did the last time. The inch and a half of air between her crotch and my cock had disappeared. I was starting to get an erection but was trying to ignore it as I asked, “What did I say about the eyes?”

“If he looks at my breasts, I should touch them. If he looks at my vagina, I should run my fingers through my pubic hair and even touch my clitoris if I want to. It will make the experience better for him and me.”

“That’s right, Mom, men are very visual, and they will love you more if you act sexy when making love.”

“Like this, Honey?” Mom cupped her bra and jersey-covered breasts and pretended to play with her nipples.

My throat felt tight when I said, “Yeah, exactly like that.”

I was fully erect as Mom put more pressure on my cock as she rocked back and forth. She closed her eyes and reached down to squeeze her crotch as she touched and squeezed one of her breasts.

“You said the man will want to touch me too.” Her voice sounded a little raspy.

“Yes, he may hold your hips or touch your breasts or maybe your clit.” I reached out, putting my hands on the side of her hips, and guided her back-and-forth movements. Mom leaned forward, put her hands on my shoulders and was actually humping me. She was breathing through her mouth and looking me straight in the eyes as if daring me to make her stop.

“Mom, you had better stop!”

“One minute, Honey, just one minute.” She demanded through gritted teeth.

I thrust my hips up, ejaculated and collapsed back on the couch. Mom kept going for at least another minute and then groaned and jerked her hips sporadically before collapsing on top of me.

She lay on me without saying a word for about 30 seconds. “That was very different, Teddy. I think I just had my first orgasm.” Then she sat up, looked down, and saw the wet spot forming on my shorts. She giggled and said, “Oh my, you had one too?” She got off of me, and I could see a bit of a wet spot in the crotch of her tan slacks.

Then she asked a silly question, “Did I do any better this time?”

“I think you just graduated with a Ph.D. in cowgirl.”

Mom covered her mouth and was laughing and holding her stomach. I’ll be damned. She got the joke.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.