The Upgrade - Cover

The Upgrade

Copyright© 2018 by Charlie for now

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - He finds a damsel in distress, in a casino lobby of all places. An unlikely couple for sure. Ups and downs, mostly ups. Good people and bad guys, but mostly fun and romance. (codes apply to entire story, so far)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Nudism   Slow   Geeks  

I snuck up behind her in the office; Shirly was right behind me, knowing what I had planned, and wanting to participate. “Everything OK, hon?” I asked Jane.

“Yes, Sir. Master, the implant didn’t come out. She said it was almost gone and it would be better not to cut it out. Julie or I probably mentioned that before, but I didn’t buy any condoms, and I don’t think I will. Sir, I have another question. A very serious one. Am I still your lawyer?”

“You are one of my lawyers. I have three, counting you. Your sister has been filling that void in your absence while you were away.”

“You didn’t replace me?”

“No, darling. I kept hoping you’d come home. I’m glad I didn’t.” She started tearing up. “Are you crying because that patent infringement case isn’t over yet?” She slapped me on the arm.

“No, you big lug. I’m crying because you love me and waited for me to get un-stupid. I love you so much, Chuck. I’m going to be everything you want me to be. Everything. Starting now.”

I picked her up and carried her into the bathroom telling her, “Good, because right now I just want you to be Mommy and Daddy’s fuck toy and send us around the world a few times. I’ve missed this sexy little body, and so has she. Let’s get you all cleaned up and see what we can do.”

She twisted in my arms to get to Shirley. She pulled her face in for a kiss. “Mommy, let me eat you while I wash your legs. I can do that.” It was one of the best showers I’ve ever had, sexually or in a cleanliness measurement. Jane washed, rimmed and ate Shirley to two orgasms, and rimmed and sucked me to one, then washed me, with a little help from my wife. She even taunted Shirley into peeing on her, then got me to. She drank most of mine, but let a lot of it drip from her mouth down her front, noticeably giving Shirley a bad case of serious hornies. Shirley even stuck a few fingers into Jane’s mouth to feel the pee, and for some reason, rubbed her pussy on Jane’s shoulder and came, right there. The sensations were just that much to her.

We got back to normal, except that I did treat Jane a little differently for a while. She was not normally dressed. She generally wore a thong, a sheer one, and that was about it. High heels when not working around the yard. Keds if she was. She regarded me as Sir, or Master most of the time, submitting completely to my wives, and deferred to the other girls mostly, taking 9th place in a lineup of 9 beautiful women. I didn’t rank or rate them. None of us did but her. And she was happy like that. None of us neglected her or resented her for leaving. Quite the opposite. We loved her for coming back and making everything right in her world.

Don’t get me wrong. She had needs, and was treated as such. It was easy for Natasha and Shirley to boss her around a bit sexually, but even Renee got into the mix. It was fun watching her bossing poor Jane into licking her bottom or using a strap on to service her because I was balls deep in one of the other girls. Jane enjoyed it. We could tell she was happy. Very, very, happy. Her salary was going to be falling out of the piggy bank when I stopped the nonsense and let her have her life back. If I did. It wasn’t ‘slave labor’, just self-induced servitude.

Spring sprang, and it could not have been more welcome. We’d had a cold, dismal, rainy, damp late winter and early spring season, so when the sun came out, with a bountiful season of mushrooms, no less, we enjoyed every minute of it we could. Pool time, sunning, grilling, yard work, it was all enjoyed to the fullest. The older kids were helping carry stuff around. The younger ones just toddling to keep up, if they could. But we were enjoying life, and having Jane back made the sun just a bit brighter in my mind.

The girls’ doctor did come out to visit. She spent an entire weekend, which was wonderful. She was a really nice lady, about Renee’s and my age. Early to mid-forties, and very well preserved. Renee looked a lot younger than her years, and Dr. Marsha Thorpe looked a lot younger than Renee. We had good discussions about several matters, including raising children in a liberal social yet politically conservative environment. We had a lot in common. She had one daughter in college, a freshman at Mizzou, and had never been married. Her parents helped her out when she got pregnant in medical school, and they were able to snag a surgeon for child support, until his wife shot him. Then they got enough money from his estate to put the young lady through college. Everybody wins. Well, except the jackass that was cheating on his wife with the med students. Yes, med students, plural. The doctor with the purported vasectomy was NOT shooting blanks.

In any case, interesting lady, and interesting life. So much so, that we invited her back any time and told her to bring her daughter, as long as she would not be offended by the sun worshipping nudist heathen hedonists on the grounds. She said the girl would probably be OK, as they tanned naked together at home. Having ten women running around naked wouldn’t be a problem, but the one man might. They’d just have to try it and see. While out at the pool, getting ready to jump in, I took my shirt off and was pushing my shorts down, ready to drop them and jump in the water, when Marsha saw the obvious scarring on my front side.

“Oh, My God, Chuck. What the hell tore you up like that?” She immediately reached out and ran her fingers along them. I sat and leaned back a little, giving her some room, and lo and behold, the sensations of her running her fingers around my abdomen and chest had the effect it always does. Not exactly SPROING, but I did begin to get a little excited and more than firm. Shirley came over.

“He was shot down in Southwest Asia. F15E Beagle. Bomb Eagle. Strike Eagle. Whatever they want to call it. He hates talking about it. Doesn’t mind what you’re doing, obviously, though.” Marsha pulled her hand back. “Don’t worry about it, he’s a big boy. He can handle it. For some reason, women are drawn to those scars. Don’t understand the phenomenon, but it seems that way.”

Marsha looked at Shirley and asked, “I know this sounds terribly weird, and I know we just met, he and I, but I’ve been working on your family for years and ... Can I just kiss a couple of these scars, say here, and here?” She pointed two places out.

Shirley said, “Of course. Those are public property. Put there by government employees shortly after he died and they brought him back to life. Sure. Kiss away. Sorry for being flippant about it, Marsha, but he’s been picked on, touched, rubbed, kissed, fondled and pretty well used and abused since I’ve known him and he lived through every incident. Having one more amazingly gorgeous professional woman touch their lips to him will not hurt him, I guarantee.”

“What did you call me?”

“A professional woman? I didn’t say working woman. I know you’re a doctor and not a hooker!” They both laughed at that. So did Renee and Natasha who were listening in.

“No, the other part. You think I’m pretty? This old woman?” Marsha asked, serious as a heart attack.

“Hell, Marsha, don’t be silly. See that lovely lady?” Shirley pointed at Renee. “Forty-five?” Renee nodded. Shirley continued. “Stunningly beautiful. I’m in love with her, but you give her a run for the money and look even younger. How old are you? I mean, if you don’t mind sharing secrets with a bunch of old ladies.” That got snickers as well. The almost 23-year-old was laying it on pretty thick out there.

“Forty-four. But...” Shirley and Natasha both interrupted her.

“You have boyfriend, Marsha?”

“Sort of. We date occasionally.”

“Stop. Never see him again. If he has not convinced you that you are beautiful, sexy, goddess, he is not worth your time. Who pays for dinner? Who drives? Does he walk you to door and kiss you good night, or drop you off? Sorry. None of this woman’s business, but a Princess should be treated like a Princess, and we don’t kiss frogs except in books. Not often. One week with our Chuck and you would flush frog down toilet. Natasha guarantee that.”

“Wow, Babe, tell her how you really feel. Is anybody going to ask me about this before it gets out of hand?” I asked the group as a whole. A couple of the girls had come over, Sally and Emily, listening to the exchange. They giggled at my reaction and came to stand behind me rubbing my head and my shoulders.

“I will,” Marsha said. “If you were single, would you ask me out?”

I immediately looked at Natasha, Renee, and Shirley. I got three smiles and three very subtle, but firm nods. “In a damned heartbeat. Marsha, you’re a very beautiful woman. Fun to be around. Smart, and funny. What’s not to like? I’m not single, I’m more ... Decimal, but I’ll ask you out anyway. I would like to take you out for dinner and dancing, in the city, of course. We have a couple places we like down there. Or, we can go to your favorite juke joint. I’d like to have all of us there. We don’t love independently, but if you want to be alone, I’m sure it can be arranged. Your call. Look, here’s the bottom line. You are gorgeous. If you don’t feel that way around a man you’re seeing, I agree with Natasha. Find another guy. You deserve better, unless you’re a stone cold hateful bitch and an ice cube in the sack. I doubt if either of those is true. You’ve been super sweet to me, and you have a body to die for. You don’t seem all uptight about anything. I don’t know how else to put it. I’d want to get to know you.”

Her fingers moved on my scars again, then grabbed my penis. My hardening, attention seeking, can’t hide it now that it’s out in the open, penis. She held it and kissed my scars. Then my nipples, then my lips, then let go, took a sip of her blue concoction the girls made her. She took off her suit, and jumped in the pool. With EVERYBODY watching. She had gorgeous tits. They looked like Eddie’s. Firm, round, nice. She was a very, very pretty woman. Emily walked me to the pool and we got in together, swimming around, and talking. Shirley, Renee, and Natasha swam over by where Marsha was talking to Jen. I heard, “No, Amy never mentioned that. She wouldn’t. Look, we’re not colleagues. We’re BFFs. Rarely do we share work-related stories. Mostly it’s schoolgirl gossip. We’ve known each other for, well, ever. Well, anyway, I guess that explains why your beautiful body isn’t gracing one of my exam tables.”

“Now, Marsha, I can always pretend, if you want me on one of your tables.” Jen giggled.

Marsha laughed. “You are a bad girl, aren’t you?” Jen nodded.

Shirley told Marsha, “There are three of them here. Identify the other two and I’ll have them make you come so hard you won’t be able to talk or walk for ten minutes.”

“What in the world makes you think I’d take you up on a bet like that?”

“You’re lonely. We don’t like seeing people lonely. It was an offer made in fun, but with a real outcome. I’ll still bet you can’t do it.”

“Can I call a short arm inspection?” Marsha giggled at her own joke. I laughed. The others caught on.

“After you guess. Yes.” Renee said.

“Jane and Julie. Too perfect to be natural women. I’m joking.” Jane and Julie laughed and told her THANK YOU. “You understand the only two remaining I haven’t seen without their britches are two of the prettiest in the yard, right? The rest of you, except for Chuck and the kids are patients. Eddie, you and Emily are trans? Seriously?” Eddie and Em nodded at her. “Amazing. I had no idea. I just thought you guys had a gyno up here somewhere. No caveats, you are both amazingly pretty girls. What do you do?”

“I work with Natasha to make the Jewelry and two classes each semester for Engineer Degree. And English.”

“I just finished my Masters in Education, Liberal Arts and History, and now I work for an online home school system. And we both herd babies all day.”

“I’ll bet you stay busy with all these kids. Wow. Pretty and smart.”

“Go look in mirror.” Eddie and Emily giggled at Eddie’s comment. “Is time, Baby Girl.” Each of the girls took one of Marsha’s hands and led her out of the pool, dried her off and laid her back on a chaise. She had a small fret pass over her face, until Eddie kissed her on the lips and Emily kissed her tummy. The next half hour is in the annals of history. They seduced her, completely. They made love to her, totally. They filled her, in every way. They emptied her, in every other way. And they wore her down. To a nub. I picked her up and carried her, heading to the guest room. Shirley said to take her to our room. Jen was going to lie with her and make sure she wasn’t alone.

“Wow. She gonna be OK?” I asked my wife.

“Yeah. She’s never been loved before. I mean really loved. Inside and out. The kids, Em, Eddie, and Jen, really like her. She’s not their doctor so they have a different view. Like you do. And don’t even ask. If Jen sets her up on top of you, or pulls you down into her, screw her brains out and love her like there’s no tomorrow. For all the strong pretty façade, she’s been abused. Can you imagine her thinking she was plain? My God, Chuck, that woman is beautiful. A true Goddess. That idiot needs to never see my doctor again. That’s what I think.”

“Wow. You gonna be OK?” I asked my wife. I was beginning to wonder. She was pretty adamant.

“Yeah. I’m sorry. This is what happens when a bunch of people really, no shit, love each other. No jealousy and we want to make people feel good about themselves. Sorry. I’ll try to tone it down a little.”

“You’re fine, sweetie. You’re fine.” I hugged her to me then she walked back out to the pool. It was still early afternoon. “Hey, peoples, what am I burning for dinner?”

“Nothing. You’re off the hook tonight. Golden Dragon is bringing out a feast in a couple hours. A bunch of everything. And extra House Special Mai Fun and Egg Drop soup for the guy and the kids.” Julie had ordered it all and was hoping it would go over well. It was getting hectic, especially with the babies and a guest. “If you’re hungry, you can have your puppy make you a sandwich. Little shit hasn’t done anything but lay in the sun all day. And change diapers. And chase children. And wash dishes. And do laundry. And stuff. Lazy little shit.” She leaned over and kissed her sister.

Jane did make me a sandwich and brought me a beer, then told me Jen would like me in the bedroom with her for a bit when I was finished. Walking in, still fabric challenged, Jen patted the bed beside her. Marsha’s head was in her lap, and Jen was petting her head, running her fingers through her hair. “I was answering some of Marsha’s questions about us. I explained a little about how you and Shirley met, and how I came to know you. A little about your life before us, and some of the problems we’ve been through since. She wants to know how you know. How you know who fits?”

“Darn, ladies. Tough question. It’s usually them that know, though. Look at Natasha and Eddie. We just grew together.” I reached over and ran my hand up and down Marsha’s thigh. She shivered when I touched her. I was just petting her, trying to let her know we were here, but in a non-threatening way.

“Chuck, sorry for that reaction. You didn’t scare me. It felt good. Like I got a chill. Goosebumples. Can you feel them?”

“Yes. They make you cuter. Vulnerable. You’re a lovely woman, Marsha. If you are happy here, and comfortable around us, you’re welcome any time. Please know that. And bring your daughter with you if you like. I think you are a great gal. Special, even, and I do want to get to know you better, if that’s OK. I can send the girls down to get you if you like. Where do you live, Marsha?”

“We live in Chesterfield. An apartment. With Katie at school and me alone most of the time, we decided to downsize and maybe do something different when she graduates. What do you mean, ‘send the girls down’?” She reached out, and rubbed my leg. I would say we were getting pretty comfortable with each other. A good sign.

“The big building north of us here is an aircraft hangar. The driveway you came in on is a runway. Over six thousand feet long, actually. We have three planes. One of them is Jen’s. Well, that’s not fair. They actually belong to the family, but Jen is more or less in charge of them, so I consider all of them hers. She thinks the jet is still mine.”

“Jet?” Marsha looked up at Jen, wide eyed. Jen nodded.

“Yes. Look. I’m just saying if you want to come up and spend the weekend without driving, Jen and Shirley or Eddie, or even Natasha, can come to get you. They all like you. They think you’re special, too. If not, after the first couple visits, they would have found a closer health care option. They didn’t. They want it to be you. They trust you. Anyway, why did your little girlfriend here call me up to the house?” I looked at Jen, she shrugged.

“I just wanted her to know what it was like to talk to you. Like a person. In a conversation. I wanted to show her how nice it was to just converse with someone that likes her without trying to get into her panties. You didn’t even realize you were doing it, but look at your hand. You’re rubbing her thigh and the back of her knee. That’s one of the most erogenous areas on a woman’s body, but you’re rubbing it to make her comfortable, not to get her to suck your cock. I was just showing her how different you were.”

“I’m not THAT different, but I’d never push myself onto anyone, and I can’t presuppose how you feel, Marsha. Jen will probably tell you how chivalrous I was with them, but it took some will power. I loved Shirley so much that when she finally made love to me, I almost died. It was absolutely divine. Then when this cute little urchin got involved with us, I thought I’d died and gone to heaven. And since, my life has just gotten better. I do think you’re beautiful, and would make an amazing partner in making love, but I’m not an uncontrollable horny bastard that will push you into anything. Won’t happen. I will tell you this, though. That kiss out on the chaise made my tongue as hard as my cock.” Jen laughed. “You’re a beautiful girl, Marsha.”

“Girl?”

“Stop. I’m going to convince you that you are young and vibrant and pretty and desirable. Keep coming up for visits, and if you want a ride, call the girls to jump in one of the planes and go get you. When does Katie get out of school for the summer?”

“In a couple weeks.”

“Good. First weekend at home, call Jen and have her come get you. Friday when you get off, she can pick the two of you up at Spirit of St Louis and bring you up here for a couple days. Do it over Memorial Day and make it a three-day weekend. I don’t think we have any other plans.” Jen shook her head. “Probably just a picnic thing or something.” Jen nodded. “Be here for that. Both of you. Spend a few days and relax. Please.”

“Jen, can you grab my phone off the kitchen table. The one in turquoise wrap. The other one is the hospital’s.” Jen leaned down and kissed Marsha on the nose, then got up and walked, naked, into the kitchen. “She’s a beautiful girl. I’ve been of the binary bent my whole life, but I’m rethinking the whole thing now. Those three are living proof there is a two, or that a one can be changed into a zero. You are such a lucky man.”

“Thank you. They are my life. They have given me so much more than I could ever give back.” Jen came back in, hearing the last of what I said.

She kissed me and softly pinched my nipple. “No, Daddy, you have given us life. The ultimate gift.” She pushed me back on the bed, and took my firming erection into her mouth. When she did that, Marsha sat up next to me, placing one hand on my head, fingers coursing through my hair, and the other on my belly, rubbing aimlessly when not tracing a scar. I reached over and placed my hand on her flank, just caressing her side, not touching her sexually, but intimately, none the less. Jen went to work, doing her best, and showing that it was enough. She pulled up just in time, taking me out of her throat so I would deposit my spend in her mouth. Her groan as she came on my shin caused an electric shock through my groin. Marsha leaned down and licked it up. Her tongue wiped it up off my hairless leg and off of Jen’s midsection, then she rose and kissed Jen square on the lips, forcing her mouth open and taking some of me away. The kiss they shared was electric. Both were truly into the feelings they were generating.

I hugged them both to me while they made out and played with each other’s private areas, Jen twiddling Marsha’s clit, and Marsha using her fingers lengthwise making a little fuck hole for Jen’s cocklette. Shirley came in and sat behind me. She reached around for Marsha’s neck, massaging it, getting a groan and a sensual moan from the older woman. The next moan we heard was her when she arched up, twisted her body so she was humping against Jen’s thigh and coming all over Jen’s and my stomach. It was so hot. And the whole time, she was being massaged and caressed by the three of us. She didn’t let go of Jen’s clittie, and kept up at her slow tugging, until she could move. She pushed Jen back on the bed and went down to suck the clit into her mouth and finish what she started. Her ass was in the air when she did, and Shirley went to town on it. Licking her, clit to pucker and back, spending time as needed to make her come again with Shirley sucking the wetness out of her pussy and injecting it into her ass with her tongue. She was rubbing her pussy against Marsha’s foot the whole time. Another orgasm wracked Marsha’s body causing a spurt to hit the back of my wife’s mouth. At the same time she spurted the little bit of pee into Shirley, Jen came again and lost control of hers, but Marsha was up to the task and kept the mess from happening. Shirley came on Marsha’s foot, her heel driven into my wife’s little pussy. Very little hit the bed, and three very happy women collapsed against me. I just snuggled them to me and let them rest.

“I’ve never done that before.”

“Which part, Marsha?”

“I’ve never peed when I shouldn’t or had someone pee in me.”

“Oh, that. It happens. It’s more common after multiple climaxes in extremely and intensely aroused states, and I’d say that was one for you.”

“Oh, God, yes. I’ve never had that big of a reaction, orgasm, fatigue after, any of it.”

“Welcome to our world, love,” Shirley said, and kissed her forehead, then her nose. “Welcome to our world. Marsha, you know we like you, a lot. That will probably morph into one degree or another of love, soon. Very soon. Before anything weird is said, you need to know that only one woman has ever left our Chuck, our Charlie, as Jill calls him. She is a destitute housewife now, having tried to ruin his life, and ruining the life of the boyfriend she ran off with and her own. She’s married to an alcoholic now and has a record now so is having a problem finding gainful employment. In any case, he tends to attract lovable, loving women, unless they know about him, in which case, barracuda do run the waters. You are not one of those, so we’re going to talk. That woman that left him, tried to break him, having it backfire into her own ruin? Her name was Marsha. They were married for a short time. She was Marsha Colton for a while. I think it’s Sowinski, now. How fitting! That’s funny. I just thought of the implication. Sow. Hahaha! I digress. In any case, he picks winners, or at least has since then. One of the girls left for a while, but she was under duress and influenced by drugs and didn’t know it. She wanted to spread her wings, but somebody clipped them and chained her in a cage. Damn near killed her. She’s back. And happy. She’s so devoted to Chuck now, she’d lick dog poop off your toes if Chuck told her to. And it wouldn’t bother her. Not a bit.

“To continue before I bore you to death. I saw the look in your eyes after we made love just then. He wasn’t directly involved, but I saw the way you looked at him afterwards. He’s magic. I don’t know how, and I don’t know why, but his wife, the first one that passed away, with his baby, when he was fighting in Iraq, came to visit and enlightened a few of us. Her name was ... Is ... Her name is Jill. Anyway, she enlightened us. All of us. There were four of us at the time. Chuck, myself, my Kitten, Jen, and Chuck’s Angel, Julie. She came to talk to us. That’s when I knew for sure. He’s blessed. I’m blessed for knowing him and being saved by him. Jill has a task for me, but I don’t know what that is yet. I just know I need to prepare for it. In any case, if you fall in love with him, you’ll probably fall in love with all of us. I have. Jen has. Each of the others is in love with each of the others. No explanation. It just is. Be yourself. Be free. Don’t close your heart if you fall in love. Leave it open for the rest of us. Kiss me, you beautiful woman, you!” They kissed, with Jen’s head in Marsha’s lap, and me holding them both. Then my wife kissed me and nodded to Marsha who did as well.

It was a nice kiss, teasing tongues, but not overboard. A lover’s kiss, without being salacious. Then she grasped my erection, the one that Jennifer had been toying with while they talked, and kissed the tip of it, licked the moisture off, kissed it again, then got up, went to the bar for a beer, and walked back outside. Without a stitch on. A couple of the kids, which in hindsight she delivered, stopped her to talk to her, so she knelt down and chatted with them a while, then walked back out to the pool and walked right in, sipping on her beer. Emily and Eddie both descended on her to chat and make sure she was OK with what they did together. She most certainly was!

Later that afternoon, she asked Jen to show her the planes, so they threw on some long shirts and a few of them walked over to the hangar. Jen told me she as enthralled by the planes and the thought that Jen and Shirley, Natasha and Eddie, all flew. She was showing an interest. Jen played with it and kept it going. Marsha Thorpe had a new hobby.

Just before she left, early Sunday afternoon, for the drive back to St. Louis, or more specifically Chesterfield, she asked to speak to Shirley, Natasha, Renee, and myself. She had concluded, correctly, that there were adults in this relationship and there were children in this relationship, the definition of which was not assigned by age, but by attitude and desires.

Her question for the four of us, was, if she became friends with us, where was she expected to gravitate. I laughed and turned my back. The wives screamed at me to be nice, then they hugged her. All at once. And Natasha kissed her on the lips, licked the tip of her nose, and told her, “wherever you want, darling. That is your choice. If you want to be with us, you be with us. If you want to spank a bad girl, you do that. If you want Mommy to spank you, all you have to do is be bad. Well, bad enough to spank. Really, Marsha, honey, this is not assigned. You walk in, you sit down, you are Marsha. We treat you like you are. I see you as Marsha, the adult, but maybe you need to set the child free. That will be totally up to you. Best not to plan. Best to just do and please come back on or before Memorial Day weekend. Pool party, cookout, chase babies around. Fun for all. You bring your baby, too, Marsha. Kiss me. We love you. Drive safe, darling.” Then they all kissed her goodbye.

I walked her to the door of her car, opened the back, set the bag in, and closed it. I opened her door, then hugged her, thanked her for coming. “What, no kiss?” she asked.

I wrapped her up, kissed her lovingly, and dipped her, to the amusement, applause and catcalls of the peanut gallery in the front yard. My wives would not let that go by without showing their Marsha their approval. The kiss was meaningful. This was a wonderful woman, and I actually did want to get to know her better. I did not need another woman in my life, my marriage, or my family, but I did want to get to know this one. We’ll see.


Shirley and Jen got out of school, as much as doctoral candidates can, in late May. Emily was still teaching. Seems home schoolers could call summer school, too, but she was paid extra for the extra 6 weeks, as if that mattered. All the girls now had two-million-dollar policies on me, should I die, and were all beneficiaries in the will as well. Plus, they all had credit and debit cards for personal needs that Shirley directed the accountants in managing. Anything else they needed happened, and anything they made was directed to go to an unused personal savings account for later. A really rainy day. The children each had trusts established that my estate would be added to when the unmentionable happened. As the children were born, these same processes were added for them as well. Emily’s extra paycheck for summer school started a conversation about finances that was immediately put to bed by my wife. She basically told them that any money made was, as I mentioned, to be put into interest bearing savings accounts of some kind for later. Who knows? Someday several thousand dollars of their own may come in real handy for some reason. They did not need to use non-family money, and I was making money on investments faster than they could spend it, anyway. In any case, she put the subject to bed with a snort.

Memorial Day weekend was forecast to be beautiful weather, and such it turned out to be. The Denali was on final approach at about six in the evening. Marsha had an open Friday afternoon, and had one of her partners take the on-call duty so she could leave town for the weekend. Jen and Shirley decided to go down together to get her and Katie, but they also did some shopping while they were down there and used the time to get to know Katie and get to know Marsha even better. The greetings were intimate, setting Katie back a little, but her Mom explained that they were close and probably going to get closer. She thought Katie would love the family and just left the wonderment to happen naturally. When asked her opinion on trans issues, she was very non-committal, but did admit to having a friend in school who was a trans girl. She didn’t know any trans guys, and didn’t see the need, since tomboys have been around forever. Shirley told me later that they felt it in her voice and her mannerisms, that she was fair and open about it, and wouldn’t be put off my little peepee trio.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.