The Upgrade - Cover

The Upgrade

Copyright© 2018 by Charlie for now

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - He finds a damsel in distress, in a casino lobby of all places. An unlikely couple for sure. Ups and downs, mostly ups. Good people and bad guys, but mostly fun and romance. (codes apply to entire story, so far)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Nudism   Slow   Geeks  

Out on the highway to home I asked the driver if he knew the people in the car behind us. He looked back and saw them waving him over, and told us “Oh, no, sir. Looks like they need assistance, though, I think...” I interrupted him.

“Don’t think! Don’t even think about stopping. Drive out to the village and turn into the parking lot in front of the store. Then circle around and depart back to town without stopping.” He moved to slow and pull over.

Julie had her pistol out, in the ready position, and I was getting ready to get mine out when he looked back and saw he was in trouble and this was not going as planned. He did pull over to the shoulder, and when he put the van in park, and made a move for his jacket, Julie popped him in the back of the head, flipped up the armrest, and dragged him out of the seat. The car behind us pulled up close and two of the three occupants got out, walking toward the van, one on each side. She jumped into the driver’s seat, put the van in gear, and tore out, heading for the village and the big dirt parking lot I told the driver about. Just then, we heard a commotion in the compartment in the back of the van where the luggage would have gone if we were so inclined. It was accessible from outside.

“Any of you all ever driven a bus?” Julie yelled out, over the commotion in the bus. No answer. The girls were trying to figure out what was going on. “Shirley, call the Sheriff’s office. Tell them there is a kidnapping, a failed one, taking place and we are going to try to keep the perpetrators close. If we can keep them following us, maybe there’s a deputy out here somewhere, and one can come from town to box them all in. If any of you has a long purse strap, wrap it around this guy’s wrists, behind him, in case he wakes up. He’s not going to be happy.” Eddie and Jen both had the requisite straps, bundling our friend up accordingly, as requested.

Eddie hollered to Julie. “We find a gun on man. Jen has now. Nothing else but coins and keys and wallet in pockets.”

“Thank you, sweetie,” Julie thanked her, in a calming voice. “Eddie, Jen, just in case, keep a close eye on him. And go bang on the back wall and tell Freddy we’ll get him out when we’re safe.”

Shirley called and stayed on the line with the Sheriff’s office. We weren’t speeding, so it took about 15 minutes, and it worked amazingly well. We turned around in the village, headed back to town, seeing another set of headlights way back behind us and the guys following us much closer. Hopefully the one way back was friendly.

Shirley hollered to Julie, “Stop on the far side of the river bridge. They have a roadblock. They said stop in between them.”

There were two vehicles ahead of us, on the other side of the river bridge, one on each side, with their lights off. I saw the reflection of the light bar on one of them, and knew we had help. Stopping between them, with our rear end at their rear ends, Julie closed the road off. The bad guys’ car was already on the bridge, and when the deputy behind us pulled his car at an angle to block them on the bridge, we had them cornered. We all know what happens when a wild animal gets cornered. They do mean things. Anything to get away. These guys, thankfully, were just a touch smarter than that, and saw the writing on the wall. Well, mostly.

All three police vehicles hit their lights and spotlights at once, blinding the occupants. You could see hands going up to cover their faces, one with a gun in it. When told to put the guns down and slowly exit the vehicle starting with the guy in the back, he did so, but the guy in the front passenger seat jumped out, running to the edge of the bridge, and jumping over. We heard a scream. Ouch. We’ve been having a drought, and the river wasn’t very high. The poor guy jumped right into a bush on the bank of the river. One of the deputies went down the bank to look for him. The deputy found the guy. He had a gun, but it fell when the guy hit the bush. Getting it secured, he kept the suspect covered and told him to relax until an ambulance arrived. Not an easy task at that point.

The other two were less problematic and once they were out, on the ground, and secured, two of the four deputies went to the van to get contestant number four. He was coming around, but not fully awake yet. The deputies replaced the girls’ purse straps with handcuffs, then lifted him out of the van. I opened the luggage hold in the back and found our driver with blood on his head, gagged and secured with nylon wire ties. Emily pulled a set of fingernail clippers out of her little clutch and went to work on the ties. “Freddy, are you all right?” She asked him. He nodded, grimacing in pain. She cut his bindings loose, and handed him a chemical ice pack one of the deputies pulled from their first aid kit. The deputy in question was a nice lady, and I was glad she was in on the call. More of a people person than the other three, she lived out beyond us on the county highway.

The EMS crews, two of them, finally arrived, getting the jumper out of the brambles and on to a stretcher. Initial going over showed a broken leg, possible broken wrist, and multiple punctures from the thorn bush. It was a small honey locust tree. Absolutely, positively, could not have been any worse for him. Good. He was actually the leader of this small band of mobsters.

The Sheriff called in the FBI from St. Louis, and upon hearing the names of our kidnappers, called in the FBI from Kansas City. Seems we’ve been on the radar of some bad people, and they wanted some of our money. Maybe they read scientific journals? More likely they’ve been watching us and instead of meeting us in our domain, like the Stinsons or Mr. Alexandro Valdes, they decided to catch us away from home. It was a botched ransom attempt. One of the hired hands, the back-seat guy, wasn’t a ‘made man’ and rolled to get a lighter sentence and get away from the mob. The other three of them were going to do some hard time. Kansas City’s notorious mob boss was going to be very, very mad about this whole debacle. Here we go, again.

In an effort to curb the madness, I did not threaten, but instead asked, requested politely though the grapevine that we be left alone. We’d been through enough shit that we weren’t looking for any more, and that no ransom would ever be paid for myself, or any of my family, and that the authorities would certainly, without question, be notified, if anything egregious occurred. We all agreed, sadly, that it was the only way to curb the violence, and that if one of us was kidnapped, we had to be strong, but not put the others in danger by paying the requested ransom. If we did, there would be no end to the threat.

To that end, we also picked up a little on security. Self-defense, awareness, and firearms training, along with carry permits and training, even though they weren’t required by law, and always being together with other family members would help us stay secure. That path was a good choice. We took our responsibilities seriously, but never stopped enjoying life. It didn’t even hamper our good times when two or three of the girls opted to strap on weapons instead of having wine or cocktails at our dinner and dancing outings.

From then on, Freddy was the only driver ever assigned us, as we, without a doubt, knew him and trusted him. We could not have been more spot on, with our decision. Months later someone approached him with a bribe to help in an attempt against us. He agreed, listened to the plan, got as much information as he could, then called Julie with as much as he could remember. She called in the FBI, making it a field day for them. This time the threat wasn’t local, not even to the state, but money-oriented folks from New Jersey this time. Freddy got a hell of a bonus after that, but had to promise not to quit and run off to Cabo before Shirley would give it to him. Instead, he put his daughter through a couple years of school. Shirley paid the rest later. I think she still works for the company, somewhere.

What I never consciously realized before, say five or six years ago, was that there was always the threat of this happening to me, but never occurred. I was always working and never in the limelight. Now I had my darlings with me, and my latest project, at least one aspect of it, got associated with my name in a scientific journal. I was now more of an open character and subject to a higher threat level. We’d just have to be careful. We did extend our security a little on the hill and offered the neighboring famers on both sides a sizeable chunk of change for land adjacent to ours for that, as well as the landing light system. Eddie was prepared now to extend the runway to a full 6000 feet, the same as the local airport, and plenty long for the Kitten. The Denali and the Caravan would be able to take off either direction from the hangar, loaded, since it was about in the middle.

Eddie had found a surfacing compound that was rated higher in an intense five-year inspection and testing process than any other runway surfacing material. Even the military was in on it at a couple air fields, and touted its success, but the cost, not so much. It would cost almost as much as the Denali did, but came with a thirty-year guarantee not to crack, chip, or peel, as the old commercial used to say. In all actuality, they did guarantee it, one hundred percent, but THEY had to prep the field, and THEY had to be in control of the entire operation in order to manage and insure the guarantee was valid, hence the four-million-dollar price tag.

Bingo. Worked for me. The first thing they did was bring in the biggest pad foot road roller I had ever seen, and a similar, but slightly smaller smooth one. The trailers they came on were huge, and must’ve had 40 wheels on them to keep them from sinking into the ground. They were vibration compactors, too, so when the big one was running, it felt like an earthquake anywhere within a hundred feet of it. Then, when they knew it was sound, they edged both sides with 10 inches of concrete, 15 feet wide, fifty feet apart. The landing lights wound up being in that concrete, at the outer most edge. They would prep and lay their surface between the concrete edge strips. It took two months, so we were back to using the airport for a while, and the school bus had to back out of the lane for a couple weeks when school started, but other than that, it went like clockwork. And the end result was beautiful.

There was only one day that we couldn’t drive out, across the runway, and we prepared for that day by parking the truck and Jen’s car down the road where we could run across the construction to get to them. I was a little paranoid with everything we had gone through. Julie eased my mind by telling me it wasn’t just me. Eddie, the job superintendent, and she, had already talked about the situation, and the plan to alleviate the issue.


I sat thinking to myself, ‘Five or six years ago, if you had told me I’d be sitting in my car, with my pregnant wife, at a red traffic light on my driveway, watching one of my three planes take off toward Kansas City, carrying my daughter and my girlfriend, who was also the mother of my oldest child, I would have told you that you were nuts. But it’s happening. Right now, the Denali is lifting off away from the sunrise, Jen at the controls taking Natasha to a meeting at her jewelry store central office. She had a couple branches now, as well. Eddie stayed at home, watching Charlene. Life is good.’ Shirley and I spent the morning shopping. After the light turned green that is. So funny. A traffic light in my driveway. Anyway, her bump was much more pronounced, but she was gorgeous. She was going to be such a good mother. She already was, really. She was more of a mother to Jen and Emily than they had ever known. Not to take anything away from Renee, but she was more of a girlfriend, a sugar momma, a lover, if you will, than a mom. Renee left that to Shirley. Same as she was to Sally, but in Sally’s case, she knew what a good mother was. She had one until her cheating bastard of a no-good father ruined everything. My point there is you don’t want to bring that up when Sissy ain’t in a good mood. Sorry, I digress.

Shirley brought up the fact that Sally had again discussed having a baby, and wanted to give it a shot now. The story of part of a temporary assignment got back to me. She had been involved in some training, and a couple of extended stays down with the troop in the southwest corner of the state, able to spend time with her friend there. They had gone out together, her friend was newly engaged to a businessman down there, with a friend of her fiancé’s. The four of them were having a good time, with dinner and dancing at a club in Joplin. The friend tried his best to worm his way into the beautiful Sally’s heart, but to no avail. After it seemed like he was about to make a fool of himself, Sally’s friend had her fiancé take him aside and ask him to tone it down a bit. Asking if Sally wanted to explain it, her friend told Sally if it went badly, they’d leave and she’d never have to see him or worry about it again.

When the men came back to the table, Sally started out, “Look, I don’t mean to be a tease, or a bitch, but this is not a necklace, and this is not a friendship ring. This is the first time I’ve danced with anyone but my Master and my sister wives in three years. I didn’t think any harm would come from adults having a good time without becoming overly sexually interested or possessive. I guess I was wrong. I could never again be intimate with anyone other than those that are already my mates. I am taken, in the most permanent and wonderful way. Fred, I’m sorry you got the impression that I was available. In my own defense, I thought the collar and the wedding ring would suffice to display my situation without further inquisition. On that note, Fred, would you dance with me one last time, as a form of apology and if you have any questions, I can answer them?”

She danced with him, and he asked about her relationship, and why the collar. Upon hearing she was wed, morally in her eyes, and belonged, completely, to a man and was planning on having a child with him shortly, the man thanked her for being honest and up front, apologized for not being more astute, and when the dance finished, walked her back to the table. He didn’t ask her to dance again, but did try his luck with others at nearby tables. Sally’s friend was incensed about her fiancé’s friend doing that, but Sally told her friend it was fine, and not rude at all, since she had snubbed him and he was obviously trying to ‘get him some’. They both giggled at that which raised the attention of the men to the amusing noises. They waved the men off so as not to share the humorous comment. Sally did understand the man’s disappointment, but she was proud of herself. She explained to her friend that she was madly in love, and no display of wealth, bravado, or fast talking was going to inject itself into the relationship she was in. She invited her friend to come up for a weekend if she could, alone, before she got married. She even offered to fly her up and back, knowing full well Jen would have a blast doing just that for her.

She came home after a couple weeks. And relayed that story to Shirley, Renee, and Emily. They were very, very proud of her, naturally, and came to the conclusion that she had put off having the baby long enough. Soon, it would come back up.

Oh, we were shopping. Shirley and me. I enjoy shopping, especially with the girls. Any combination, I don’t care. I just love interacting with them. Each of them knows most of the likes and dislikes of the others. There weren’t that many, but a couple had quirks. Bacon inside waffles was big at the house, but Eddie and I didn’t care for that. We really preferred our bacon unburied, and next to the waffle. Emily didn’t care for smoked salmon, but loved it grilled. Sally liked cornflakes, with her own sugar, not frosted flakes. Too sweet. Each fit into three camps when it came to toast toppings, strawberry preserves, grape jelly, or blackberry jam, with cinnamon and sugar being universally accepted. My ladies were not clones, by any stretch. There were many, many more examples, but they seemed to know each other’s quirks and preferences, and it helped to facilitate shopping. That was the point.

We loaded up on groceries and personal items that had been placed on the list, packed up and went home. While whoever was around put the spoils of the plunder away, I went into the office to work. Jane was still working out some problems with a patent violation case we had brought against a supplier. Looks like they took some plans and went off to sell them to a competitor. In any case, I wanted to look that over, as well as the theory behind a new jamming technology. This would be revolutionary, but I knew at least the one agency would fight any public release of it. Best to keep it secret until some deals were made. One computer giant would probably give me half their company for it, the way they protect and defend the privacy of their customers.

I was sitting there pondering these subjects when a beautiful almost naked nymph knocked to get my attention, then came in and sat on my lap. “I want your baby. I want it soon. I want you to claim me as yours through that. I had a vision while I was in Joplin, and it included you, our son, and a swing set out back. How does that grab you?”

I kissed Sally on the forehead. “Have you spoken to Mistress Renee and Baby Girl, Sissy?” I felt her shudder at those words, in this context.

“Yes, Daddy, I have. They want you to give me a baby. To give us a baby. They’re happy for me, for us, for the family. Will you, Daddy? Will you fuck a baby into my tight little cunny? Will you?”

“Yes, Baby Sissy Girl, I will. Go in there and lay on that bed. Now. I’ll be there in a minute. Do not start without me. Understood?” She nodded and went to the bedroom.

I knew this would be fun when she pulled her panties off and started playing with herself. I watched as she drew her fingers slowly through her slit, stopping at her clit for a few circles, then starting again. Silly girl. I had just told her ... I walked in and several times tapped the hand that she was using to finger herself. She came with a scream. “I thought I told you not to start without me, then I walk in here and find you playing with yourself. I think you might just be a bad little girl. Come over here and lay across my lap.” She was shaky, but did as I said. I gave her a couple swats and got her laughing then pushed her back and spread her legs so I could go down on her sweet, delicious offering. She really did have the nicest tasting pussy juice.

I felt someone undoing my shorts and trying to get them off of me, then they interrupted our ‘intimate places’ make out session by pulling my shirt off. I went back to work, but not for long. I was fondled, tickled and kissed all over, until I was so randy, all I wanted was to bury myself in this beautiful woman and impregnate her. She wrapped her legs around my middle, then pulled my ears to get my face within kissing range. She kissed me, hard, with lots of tongue play and wetness, licking my lips, my nose, my cheeks, then as I was working my member into her tightness, she whispered, “Daddy, fuck me. Fuck a baby into your tight little Sissy Girl’s pussy. Put a baby in her womb.” She started curling, pumping up into me as I was pumping down. Hands were all over both of us, intensifying the feelings, the sensations of our sexual, baby making, intercourse. Baby making. That got me. “Now, Daddy! Come in me! Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your baby into me!!!” She came then, and I fell over the edge with her. I pushed into her as far, as deep, and as hard as I could. I could feel her cervix at the end of my cock, and I could feel my semen being squirted against it, pushing my sperm directly into her. I pulled out a little and then gave another thrust, hard, deep, all the way. Spurts continued. She orgasmed again. Jeez, this was intense. The contractions seemed to milk all of me out through my cock and into her core. I literally felt empty, drained, wasted ... And good. I felt wonderful. I lowered myself gently onto her, relaxing for a few seconds and kissing her. “Thank you, Daddy. Thank you. I love you, you know.” I nodded and kissed her nose.

“Now lift up. OK, Baby Girl, yeah, there. A little more.” Emily said, placing a pillow.

“Thank you, big sister.” Emily had put a big pillow under her bottom when I pulled her up with her legs around my waist. They’re keeping my sperm pointed downhill into her core. Her womb. “Most fertile time of the month, and my IUD’s been out for two months. If it doesn’t work, we’ll keep trying, but I have a feeling this was it. That was the most intense climax I’ve ever felt. I think it was actually two, but I don’t want to analyze, just enjoy. Thank you, Chuck. Thank you for helping me with this.”

“You’re more than welcome, sweetheart. And, yes, we can try a couple more times if need be. I’ll suffer for my women to be happy.” All three of them giggled. Shirley was with Emily while she was helping her ‘little’ sister.

“Sure you will, you big oaf.” Shirley teased, as her and Emily both hugged me at the same time.

“Thank you, Daddy. I so want my little sister to have your baby. Our baby. We love you so much.” Emily kissed me, a scorcher, and I felt my almost soft, what was left of it, erection begin to harden. “Good. We’re gonna get you worked up and pump some more baby goo into her.” She leaned down, licked and sucked Sally’s and my combined mess off of me, working at and succeeding in getting me hard again. Shirley was not idle, playing with my backside, rubbing my ass and running her fingers through my crack, tickling around my anus and perineum. Once I was hard, Emily took over, guiding me back into Sally. “Oh, there you go, Daddy. Make her happy. Make her pregnant. Put a baby in that pretty little pussy. Fuck her Daddy, fuck her good. Come on Daddy, kiss me ... Yes, Kiss her ... Kiss Mommy ... Yesssss. Now FUCK your little SISSY and put a BABY INTO HER. FUCK HER! HARDER!!!” She slapped my ass, and I came again, hard, pushing firmly and completely into Sally’s reaches, cervix deep, again. I could feel her end on the tip of my cock. It took my breath. But I gave it, lovingly.

I once again softly collapsed onto Sally’s body, four hands rubbing my back and my butt, soothing me, then urging me up and off of her and on to my side next to the glistening, gorgeous woman. They then went to work on her. Massaging her legs, hips, tummy breasts, arms, relaxing her, still at an angle to hold my seed in and running downhill to find an egg to play with. I wished them all luck, the millions of them, then reminded them, mentally, that she wants a boy, so you guys, get going. Laughing to myself at my silliness, the girls glanced over, in question of my antics.

“Nothing, just talking to some buddies in my mind. Nothing serious.” Then Emily did get serious and cleaned me off again.

“My little sister tastes divine, doesn’t she? Damn that’s good. Even with that bleachy taste from you, Daddy, hers is sweet and scrumptious. Love it.” Emily said while she cleaned me off, then sucked at the tip to get the last remnants of my semen out of its tube.

We did try a couple more times, but they were all pretty sure that that first one did it, then the next one, just several minutes later, put the twin in, again, according to the ladies. Maybe they knew. A woman thing, perhaps. In any case, subsequent ultrasounds of her impregnated womb showed twins. They appeared to be fraternal, and even though initial views were hard to decipher, it turned out to be one of each.

My day was complete, after witnessing the takeoff of the Denali, the shopping trip with my wife, getting a little work done, the plundering and placing of the sperm into my girlfriend, then witnessing the Denali returning, a beautifully soft landing by my daughter and love, Jennifer. She was an exceptional pilot. I watched from afar, as she refueled then parked the sleek little turboprop back into the hangar using the little garden tractor we bought, just for that purpose. As the golf cart came around the bend in the driveway, I noticed Natasha imitating pulling back on the yoke as if lifting off, then Jen nodding in agreement. They were talking flying. Good. I was hoping this would spread. I met the golf cart at the garage door.

“I think, dear husband, I want to fly.”

“I think, dear wife, that’s a marvelous idea. You any good at math?”

She laughed. “I have degree in economics. I can add and subtract. I will have your daughter show me the strange stuff, like with angles. I don’t remember too much from what little I learned in secondary school. So, you do not mind?”

“Not at all. Maybe the girls can ... Wait, Jen, do you and your Mom have instructor tickets, too?” I was and was not expecting the nod, but I got it.

“I do. She didn’t complete hers. Something about running a household and babies and ... She said she had better things to do than teach the world to fly! But she laughed when she said it, so I don’t think it’s something she won’t finish later. I did have Natasha fly right seat with me and let her play with the controls. I think I have the bait close. Just a little closer, and a slight pull, and I’ll have her hooked.”

“Already hooked. You need to reel in some, though. I can make fish joke too, now I catch big wahoo fish!” We all laughed. “I want to learn and spend time to fly.” I was getting the impression my Russian girls were speaking better English around others than they let on, but when around me, they broke it up a little to remind me that they were my Russian Beauty and my Little Czarina. I was good with that. It added character. As if we needed any more of that with the characters that lived under our roof!!

Jen and Shirley graduated together, a semester early, having their thesis defended not only successfully by them, but taken under wing by the Dean of the Education Department. And she had friends. They were accepted into the Doctorate Program, and together, again presupposed their Doctoral work as a team. Getting students on track to learn, and desire to learn, instead of passing tests was, in the Dean’s mind, huge, and wanted to see what the girls came up with. Their Masters work was already on the desk of the Director of the State DESE, the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education. The Dean thought she would find it interesting reading.

My wife needed a break, though, and the two of them decided to take a break. Spring and summer off. Shirley to have my baby and Jen to teach Natasha to fly. Jen proved that she was a born teacher. Eddie wanted in on it was well. She didn’t know if she was going to stick with it, but wanted to start and try, to at least test her interest level. Wound up with Jen having two fish on one line. She hooked Eddie, as well. Eddie was a math wizard, so she wound up tutoring her Mistress in the finer points of calculating wind drift and such, and Jen and her Mistress helped her learn to use a contraction now and again and bring the accent down to a manageable level. That would be important in communicating while flying.

They rented an old Cessna 172 for three weeks. Messed up our hangar apron for a while because we rented an AvGas truck to keep it fueled up instead of installing a tank we’d only need for a few weeks. Jen wanted them in and out of the 172 and into the Caravan as soon as possible. For several reasons, one of which was ease of logistics. They could always go to the airport if they needed a check ride in the smaller craft, but ... In any case, she wanted them in our planes, starting with the Caravan. That’s also what they wanted. It was normally available, and they could use it to get to Kansas City, or St. Louis, or Columbia, where the other two jewelry outlets were. Not that Jen or Shirley wouldn’t take them any time, and have been, as they could, but it would allow more flexibility. Excitement was starting to build. Each of the new fly girls had four trips up in the Caravan and were deemed able to use it for training when the 172 went home. It was a crash course. Jen was hoping to get enough good weather to have them licensed before the end of summer. 8 months. It’s possible. Very possible, if time and money are under your own control.

Emily stayed in school, spending weekdays with Renee and Sally at their home in town. She was a semester behind the others, and was undecided about going the doctorate track or maybe teaching for a while first to get some line on what she might want to present in a thesis. Unlike my wife and Jen, who had a clear-cut plan from their early high school days, she didn’t have a brainstorm waiting to erupt. In any case, the three of them came out often, for dinner, or to watch a movie with the others, or to jump the bones of their sole male lover. I was never left lonely, for sure, but the three of them, even though they lived fifteen miles away, made sure they were always on my mind and in my heart. There was discussion of moving out to the house permanently, but it wouldn’t be for a year or so, most probably. In the meantime, Sally did spend a night a week or so with us in bed so I could rub her tummy and talk to our baby, or babies, as the case may be. There were times when I think she thought about not going home to Renee and Emily, but she always did, sooner or later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.