The Upgrade - Cover

The Upgrade

Copyright© 2018 by Charlie for now

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - He finds a damsel in distress, in a casino lobby of all places. An unlikely couple for sure. Ups and downs, mostly ups. Good people and bad guys, but mostly fun and romance. (codes apply to entire story, so far)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Nudism   Slow   Geeks  

We found an engineer for the pool cover and had him and his daughter, an intern with his design firm, out for the day to discuss and start the design. She, although new to the game, came up with a novel approach that her father thought would be just the trick, if she could explain the mechanisms to operate it. She sketched and talked, and by the time the lunch dishes had been taken away by my lawyer, it was Jane’s turn, they had an idea they wanted to patent, and asked my permission to use our pool, house, sketches, and such in the presentation. He said if this worked out, he’d do the cover at cost, but it would not be an insubstantial amount. He felt it could be a breakthrough in outdoor living for pool people, so I told him I’d cover the research and development, and pay for my cover, for 10 percent of net from the future of his patents and such. We shook on it. His daughter had one of those ear to ear grins that indicate a very, very, happy girl. Her summer job just got funded. They were hoping for an early September installation, which would be good, since my wife and her pet would be back in school. We could do without the pool during the week. We bid them farewell, after they promised to keep us up to date with specifics and design sketches and plans.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, Natasha and Eddie arrived on a Friday around noon, and we had them put their belongings in the big guest room. They, Janey, and I were all out at the pool, sunning, Janey and Eddie topless at this point, and Natasha and I nekkid, just several minutes later. Our guests were curious about the scars, and as my girls did, they wanted to feel them. I don’t know what it was about my scars and women wanting to run their fingers over them. I didn’t mind, but it was quite arousing. Anytime a beautiful woman runs their fingers over your body, it’s arousing. Little Cecil noticed. We just ignored him, then the ladies and I all lay down on the chaises to sun and talk. We were calm, cool, well warm, and collected, Little Cecil almost soft, when my girls got home from school.

“Oh my, Kitten, look at all this delicious flesh out here. Oh, my God, Eddie, you are a gorgeous girl. Jesus, lady, you are a wonder. Natasha, my friend, you are so beautiful, too. Wow!” Shirley went to Natasha, laid her hand on Natasha’s stomach while leaning over to kiss her on the lips. She did the same for Eddie. “Welcome to our home. Did you have a nice drive? Do you need anything? Sir can be a poor host at times. Not intentionally, just forgetful.” Looking around, Shirley nodded at Kitten, then they both stripped to nothing.

“Yes, little friend, the ride was wonderful. Nice views coming here. No, we need nothing now. Your Sir has been wonderful host. We would want for nothing, I’m sure.”

Janey saw Kitten’s little tiny dick, and gasped, throwing her hand over her mouth. Her sister, my Angel, interceded. “Sorry, sis, but until now, we just thought it didn’t matter if we brought it up or not. Trust me, she’s all girl. Well ... All woman.”

Natasha giggled and nodded to an also giggling Eddie. Eddie got up and shimmied out of her bottoms, showing an almost identical if not littler penile growth than Kitten’s. I remember Natasha saying she had been on transition medications and surgeries since she was eight years old back in Russia. Again, Janey gasped and put her hand back over her mouth in surprise.

Janey loudly whispered, “They are so beautiful. But ... How...” I interrupted her as soon as I could.

“Jane! No buts. These are women, just like you. Yes, beautiful women. They have been their whole lives. Dolls, dresses, teacups, high heels, all girl, all the time. Just. Like. You.” I spoke sternly and made it very clear.

She nodded, then closed her eyes and shook her head. She said, “Eddie, Kitten, please forgive my reaction. I wish I had known earlier, but still, I’m surprised. Please don’t be offended. I don’t mean anything negative or anything bad. I promise.” She got up and went to Kitten for a hug and got one.

“Kitten,” I said, “Ask Miss Jane if she’d like to join us in our comfort.”

“Miss Jane, can I relieve you of your remaining frock? You’ll enjoy it. I promise. I’ll help with sunscreen if you like.” Janey looked at Shirley, of all people, who nodded, then she nodded, so Kitten removed her bottoms. Then she kissed Janey’s tummy, causing her to shiver.

“Kitten, that’s enough. No need to scare the girl.” Shirley admonished her. Kitten and Angel giggled.

They hugged again, Janey and Kitten, with Janey saying she apologized again, then she went to Eddie and put her arms out. She mouthed ‘Sorry’ to Eddie, who looked to Natasha for affirmation. Natasha nodded then Eddie went into her arms and they hugged. Janey kissed her cheek and again said, “I’m sorry for the outburst. You really are a stunningly beautiful woman. I mean really, amazingly attractive.” Eddie thanked her, kissed her cheek back, then laid back down. Eddie and Kitten both had to cover their middles with lotion as they were laying face up and had just removed their bottoms. That was fun to watch.

Kitten got Janey to lay face down, and after getting permission from Mommy and Angel, rubbed lotion all over her backside. She spent a little extra time on the rear end, getting some giggles, but kept it R rated, then went back to her chaise, lying face up just next to Eddie. Wow, were they gorgeous laying there together. I looked at them, then at Natasha, also a strikingly beautiful woman, tall, slim, small breasted, smooth lustrous skinned, with long, almost black hair, and smiled. She smiled back, and mouthed ‘I know. Nice, yes?’ I nodded.

Somebody’s phone timer went off. Kitten’s, it looked like. “It’s been an hour. Probably time to turn for those of us who burn easily. Anyone want a drink? I’m playing bartender and barmaid. Order up! Special of the day is a Deep Blue Sea. Doubles for half price.” Giggles. “Anything else we have is fine as well.” They all wanted the blue cocktail. I asked for a beer. Kitten kissed me, patted my dick and told me to turn over. “Angel, can you oil Daddy’s bum up for him while I go get refreshments? I don’t want him to burn and ruin the evening.” Angel nodded and came to work me over. I almost came on the cushion. Whispering, she asked if Sir wanted a washcloth and some hidden relief. I nodded. She helped arrange it, sat in a view blocking manner, then reached under holding my cock, nuts resting on her wrist and brought me to a surprisingly intense cum. Natasha laughed. I guess we didn’t hide it that well.

“Not a problem, Chuck. You last quite a while, considering your surroundings.” That got some giggles. Kitten returned with the drinks and we all chatted for a while about nothing and everything.

We stayed in our current state of undress, save myself, for dinner. I wore an apron while I cooked some burgers and smoked sausage on the grill. The ladies put together some potato salad and we had those and some chips for dinner. Natasha even assisted. She was quite a lady. Watching them fetching food, dodging each other in the kitchen and on the back porch, dressed only in high heels, was the epitome of art in motion. Erotic art in sublime motion. The screened-in porch table fit the seven of us fine, if not a little cozy. It seemed eerily comfortable if that is a thing. No unintended shyness, no judgments, nothing.

There was, after dinner, some playful interactions by the pool, again. Natasha had mentioned months before about not sharing, but it didn’t bother her, or me for that matter, that Eddie and Kitten seemed to be closer than they’d want to admit. Twice each, they put lotion or oil on each other or dried each other off. I was surprised, but just watched. Shirley shook her head and smiled at me, so I knew all was well. If anyone was going to have a problem with Kitten playing sexy grab ass with anyone, it would be her. She touched my arm to get my attention and told me she’d explain later. OK.

I was also surprised when a couple hours after dinner, dusk approaching, Natasha asked Shirley and me if we minded her having Eddie give her some pleasure like I got from Angel earlier. Of course, we both said not at all, so Eddie went to her and placed a towel on the ground at the end of the chaise. Starting with a kiss, then working down, Eddie pleasured Natasha in every way a mouth and two hands can. Janey was again in disbelief. She must’ve missed her sister and me earlier this afternoon.

She was observing, in awe, when her sister came to me, kneeling on a towel and asked permission to please me again as well. I nodded, then leaned back to give her room. She began sucking and handling my cock. Shirley was watching, then reached down to touch herself. Kitten took Janey’s hand and pulled her over to her Mommy. “You don’t need to do anything, just watch and stay close. It’s intimate. It’s fun. It’s love.” She pulled Janey down with her, put her hand on Janey’s thigh, and asked her Mommy if she could finish for her. Shirley nodded, then leaned back and watched as Eddie licked and sucked on Natasha’s nether zone, her pussy, as well as her anus. Eddie was going to town on that pretty little pucker with her tongue. As she watched that, and of course, Angel deep throating my dick, Kitten was eating her pussy with abandon and licking every square millimeter of skin she could get to. At one point, when she noticed Janey rubbing Shirley’s leg, she asked her to hold that leg up so she could get to Mommy’s butt. She liked licking Mommy there, a lot. Janey did, and watched intently the action just in front of her. She asked Kitten, “May I?”

“Daddy? Sis? Can Janey lick Mommy’s pussy?”

“If she wants, Sweetness. Is Mommy OK with it?”

“OH GOD YES!” We heard Shirley yell. That brought laughter from all fronts, then moaning. Eddie brought Natasha to a rolling orgasm that must’ve lasted three or four minutes. I came buckets into my Angel’s mouth, then had her straddle my face so I could drink from her when she came. I got that, then tickled her, making her squeal and cut loose with a few drops of pee. She was almost delirious at that point. Kitten and Janey were able to get Shirley off. Janey’s tongue and two fingers in her pussy, then Kitten’s teeth on and a finger in her asshole drove her over the edge. She squirted in Janey’s face, surprising her. Kitten asked Janey if she was OK, or if she needed any help, to which she seemed to catch herself and proclaim that she was “fine. Just fine. Thank you.”

It was still early, but what with the sun, the swimming, the dinner, and the lovemaking, we were all a little tired. When we got in, Natasha and Eddie got some waters and headed for the guest room, each of them kissing each of us on the lips, except for Eddie kissing my check and whispering ‘Thank you’ in my ear. Julie took Jane to the back of the house, to her room. Strangely, when she came back to bed, she wasn’t alone.

“Sir, Jane asked if she could sleep with us this evening. Would you mind? She’s curious, and more than a little worked up after the activity at the pool this afternoon.” She looked at Jane, then smiled, then back at me. “Sir, Mummy, I should tell you that when we were younger, and a few times since, Janey and I have ... We’ve ... Shit ... We’ve played around together a bit. I know that sounds terrible, but neither of us wanted boys screwing our lives up, but we still had a desire to learn and experience the sexual feelings we were having, so we turned to each other. I think I was only 16 when she gave me my first orgasm. Be careful if you are in the line of fire with her. She squirts more than me.” Shirley grinned. “Sir, Mummy, I don’t speak for her, but she did ask to spend the night with my family.”

“Jane,” Shirley said to her, solemnly, “Jane, this is Angel’s ... This is Julie’s family. You are her sister. Her flesh and blood. We know she loves you tremendously. Please look at us as your family, too. If you want or need us, we’re here for you. OK?” Janey nodded and let a few tears leak. Shirley reached out and pulled her in for a hug and a snuggle. “Don’t cry, Janey. You’re fine with us. Just don’t tell your father. I don’t think he likes Sir to begin with.” A few giggles were heard, but she was being as honest as she could be. If Jane wanted, and Julie was OK with it, we would be here for Jane, in whatever way she needed. She hugged Shirley back, then kissed her, then did the same for Kitten, Angel, then me. She surprised us all by laying on me and snuggling into my chest on the side away from Shirley.

Just them we heard an “EEEeeepPP” from down the hall. Looked like turnabout was fair play in Natasha’s bedroom.

“Daddy, I would really like to have you tonight. Is it OK to ask for that?” Kitten asked. I nodded, and just then, she grabbed Jane’s hand and had Julie follow along to help.

Shirley kissed me then reached over and just ran her fingers up and down, tickling Little Cecil. She said, “You are such a man. But, we’re so glad you are. That was not negative commentary, believe me.”

Ten minutes later, they came back to bed, Angel following Kitten again, with her hand in Kitten’s butthole again, no doubt, and Jane a blushing mess. Red as a beet.

Julie said, “Go ahead Sis, put some on it. It’s OK, trust me.”

“Sorry Mr. Colton, but I’m supposed to...” I had to interrupt.

“Jane, anything but Mr. Colton, please. Especially in bed. Please carry on and do what your sister suggested. We’ll all be fine.” She nodded, took a little bottle of lube and thoroughly covered my dick with lube, almost too well. Almost. Angel had Kitten in front of her, both knee walking until Kitten was in position, then Janey reached under to hold me straight up for Kitten to sit on. Slowly and surely, she engulfed me. Shirley was rubbing my chest and licking my nipples while I was fingering her pussy during this whole thing. I was NOT going to last long. Kitten was all the way on, her ass against my pubic bone, leaning back on Angel, who nodded at her sister, massaged Kitten’s breasts and tweaked her nipples. Jane leaned down taking Jen’s little cock in her mouth, sucking and licking her for several minutes, leading to an intense orgasm which massaged my cock to a point that I just couldn’t hold back anymore. I exploded just after she did. The excitement reached Shirley who had a cum of her own. The sheet came up and we fell asleep, Kitten on my chest, Jane behind Shirley, and Angel on the other side. I’d ask what happened in the morning. Right now, I didn’t care. Right now, it didn’t matter. Right now, nothing was wrong. Sleep came almost instantaneously.

Breakfast was in robes for the adults and skin for the kids. Jane decided she was a kid. I had a plaid cotton robe, Shirley her huge chenille, and Natasha in an Oriental silk wrap that was ... in a word, amazing. The colors, red, gold, and black, in a complex pattern, were eye catching to say the least. Not to mention how it hung on her body. Every point and curve was emphasized. She was a stunning woman.

We had toast and eggs, then sent the kids to the family room to play. We heard the game system fire up so we figured they’d stay busy for a bit, anyway.

“Chuck, Shirley, I want to be ... I think we are friends. If I misspeak, please stop me. I’m not perfect at the English yet, but if I go slowly, and try, I can do better.” I tried to make her comfortable, but she held up her hand. “Thank you, Chuck. You are a dear. Shirley, you are lucky girl. Sorry, lucky woman. Not only is he a good husband, but a good father and a good Sir. He loves those girls and they know that. Never a bad word unless they need it, I would guess.” Shirley shook her head. “I say this because there are special people, who live like us. I asked you before, Shirley, but you were, how you say, skeptical, about privacy. We all have much to lose if seen publicly as having slaves, having pets, but that does not happen. There is a gathering, a gala, a ball, many words for a nice party, no? We have one, the Saturday before Halloween, every year. If Saturday on Halloween,” giggle. “Sorry, if Halloween on Saturday, then the Saturday before is party. Ball. Gala. Whatever you prefer to call. I am thirty and I giggle like a little girl child here. I don’t know what gets into me. I like you people. Fun, love, live, laugh. I like it. Anyway, I want you to be my guests at the ball. Please don’t laugh at me. Please don’t think I pry, but I think you leave George at home and bring three pets. I see three, maybe, but I am just jeweler. I don’t know.” She laughed.

“Three?” Shirley asked her.

“Jane, is not serious pet forever. She wants to be loved. Love her, then set her free. She will find man. She will think he is loving man, not as warm as Chuck, or like Chuck, but different. She will leave. Not soon. Years. She will be here for a while. Not long. Maybe five, maybe ten years, but not forever. Then, oh! She will be back. I’m sorry. She needs you, Chuck. She loves you Shirley. But she will go to that man. A rich man. Later. For a while. I hate this. I see, and I don’t want to. I just see. Sometimes I see the future, sometimes I read and hear about the past. You both deserve so much love after all the pain.”

“You know about that?” Again, Shirley asking.

“Oh. Little friend, it’s in news, but I see more coming. Miss Jane, the fire, I see too much. You must come to my party with me. Not my party, but the party with me, no? It is formal. I see you in a green crepe gown, lovely Shirley. Chuck in a tuxedo, matching with green accoutrement to complement your attire, little friend. Your pets in green, blue, and red lame’ or satin, maybe silk slips, stockings, high heels to coordinate. Oh, my, I’m getting warm seeing you. Kitten must be in green. She belongs to you, Shirley, no?”

“Yes, Natasha, she does. Natasha, I am growing to not only admire you as a woman, but to love you as a person, but you are scaring me. Are you seeing the future, or telling us what you want the future to be?”

“Both, little darling.” She squeezed Shirley’s hand, then brought it to her lips and kissed it. “There are things I see, that sometimes happen. I do not like that. There are things I see that I want to happen. You and your rainbow of pets, I want to see. I see black, as well. Yes. But the Kitten must be in the green. She is your pet. Your slave. She would live and die for you. You know that don’t you, little friend?”

“I’m afraid I do. You know that we’d both give our lives to and for this man, don’t you? He has saved them more than once.” Shirley was holding back tears as she spoke.

“I know, dumpling, I know. I also know something will happen before our party, as well, however, I cannot see it or what it is. I will worry, but I know the love your family has will prevail. If I see more and I can help, I will tell you. OK?”

“Yes, Natasha, we would appreciate that, for sure. You mentioned a fire.”

“Oh, not here. Not in ... dumpling, is that bad for me to call you. It is endearment of love. Shirley, you are dear to me. Chuck. Don’t look sad. You are too, OK?” I smiled at her, then Shirley and I both nodded. All was well. “OK, dumpling.” She squeezed and kissed Shirley’s hand again. “A fire that is not here, not in this country, will trouble you. More I don’t know, but, that is it. Jane, the fire, trouble, I see. I wish to the Gods I didn’t, but I do.”

“Natasha, I am indebted to you for the jewelry, for your prescience, for your friendship. Can you assure me you are OK with my Kitten and your Eddie being close friends? Yesterday, they were touching each other and we were afraid you would be offended.” Shirley voiced her concern since Natasha had mentioned her not wanting the orgy thing earlier in Kansas City.

“No, Leibchen, no, dumpling, not at all. They are kindred. They are similar. Put two puppies in the yard, they will play. If they fall in love, I kill them both and eat them.” Natasha laughed. “But not happen. Eddie will play with her new friend. They may reach, how you say, Nirvana, orgasm, but they will love Shirley and Natasha, not Kitten and Eddie. Remember, they are alike. But they love different. Example. I see Janey and Julie. They love before, but not in love. No?”

“Yes. Very astute.” I said, as Natasha blushed and sipped her coffee. “Are you OK with them playing, if they desire?”

“Much so. I want my Eddie to have fun and experience, but we will be friends with Kitten and her Mommy and her Sir. Not like husbands and wives, I don’t think, but very, very close. Is that OK?”

“Very much so,” Shirley said. “I want it that way. I want Natasha in my personal, loving life. I want her Eddie in my personal and loving life.” Shirley got up and went to the family room. “BARTENDER?”

“Yes, Mommy?” Kitten asked.

“Stoli. Stolichnaya, baby dill gherkins, and pumpernickel bread please. Our family is growing, dear.” Shirley announced. Kitten ran off looking for ‘ingredients’ for our toasts. We heard a squeal from Jen, then Edwarda in the family room. “Natasha, Chuck, it’s ten o’clock in the morning and we are about to get shitfaced proclaiming our love and our friendship, as well as the growth of my family. Is this real? Is this really OK? Am I crazy, or in love?”

In stereo, Natasha and I answered, “In love.” Natasha reached out for Shirley, pulling her into her lap. I was surprised to find Eddie standing next to me, arms out, asking into my lap. I took her in, hugged her and thanked her for having such a wonderful mistress. Shirley kissed Natasha, Natasha kissed me, I kissed Eddie, then Eddie kissed Kitten, who was spreading the table with tidbits for our toasting party, then Julie, then Jane. What a fucking morning. It went uphill from there.

“Natasha,” I asked, “Are you positive? Are you sure Jane will be with us as a pet, even temporarily? Positive?”

She closed her eyes. Touched her fingertips to her forehead, then her lips. Then Shirley’s lips, then mine. “Yes, Chuck. More than four years, maybe five. Less than ten. She will come back to you, after that, and give herself to you, though. Only you. Something happens. Something bad. She is yours alone after she is away and comes back to you. She will never speak to another man after that.”

“Natasha, my dear, you pick. You know the woman. With rubies.” Shirley said. Surprising Natasha out of a shallow trance.

“Yes, milady, so it shall be. Gold and rubies. And you need ring as well, I think.” She rose, kissing Shirley, then me, we both nodded at her, and she got more coffee. She was human, after all.

The day was spent in a stupor for the ‘adults’ and in caring mode for the kids. Kisses and suntan lotion in the heat of a beautiful day were the norm. Pretty much all day. Kitten and Eddie stayed completely sober and made a Chinese run to our favorite place for lunch. It lasted all day. Thank you, Lord, for microwave ovens.

Sunday morning, we went to breakfast out, then church. The entire gaggle. Once again, I was treated to gorgeous sundresses, stockings, and heels. The updos of their hair were an accomplishment. Each different, each stylish and amazing. An entourage of beautiful women on my arm. I didn’t mean to do it, it just happened. The addition of Natasha and Eddie was like striking gold in a platinum mine. They understood how I felt that way. Completely. They were also starting somewhat to submit to me and to Shirley. Eddie completely, and Natasha more administratively. It was ... intriguing. I was not a dom. I was not a dickhead. But, if I would have said something, directive and provocative, it would have happened. Six absolutely gorgeous women would have made it happen. Too much. Too much to handle. I needed to run. Away. So, I did.

School got out. My wife and daughter were now half way through their junior year of college, at nineteen. My bodyguard and intelligence officer was fairly sure I wouldn’t be mugged next time I had dinner or bought a loaf of bread, so we did the unthinkable.

I asked Natasha how much time we had with her. How long, outside limits, could she stay away from work and be with us.

“Two weeks. I have to get back someday. The staff can sell, and fix, but my Eddie, she and I design and create. She, Chuck, she is the cat’s meow, you say? She is good with gold and silver.”

“And gold and rubies, I hope.”

“No problem. Same thing, different color. All good. Not to say I imagined in future, but no problem, and will not be long to make. Chuck ... No. Shirley?”

“Yes, Natasha?” Shirley answered.

“I love your husband. Is that OK?”

“Natasha. It’s fine. He loves you. I love you, as well.”

“Shirley? Little friend? This is not good to think. I’m scared. Natasha is afraid? Oh, my. Shirley, if I love you like I love Chuck, is that bad?”

“No, sweetie. No. Not at all. Natasha, I love you, too. You are a wonderful lady. I’m so happy to have you in my life. In our lives. Are you sure we have another two weeks? Before you answer, my Chuck loves you and Eddie, as well. I hope you have seen that, but it’s true.”

“We do, and I have. You have plans?” Natasha said then asked us, smiling.

“Yes. KIDS!!! Today is Laundry Day!!! Tomorrow, Valalta!! We’re getting nekkid!” I hollered, garnering much jubilation.

And we did. Leave. To save my sanity.

We arrived in the early afternoon. It takes a couple hops in an X+, and some sleep is involved for the old man. Main point, we arrived, checked in, undressed, and stayed that way!! Valalta in Croatia, was the answer. For ten days we would be absolutely together, and totally exposed. Wide open, in every way. The beaches were full of naked bodies, slick with oil and lotion and ... Not a one of them was equal in any way to my family. The beauties that decided I was worth being with. We sunned and dined and walked the beaches, completely nude, and at ease.

On the seventh day, though, Eddie came to Shirley and me. “Sir, Miss Shirley. Mistress is talking to a bad man. She is not normal. She says something I don’t think is like her. Please come. Please.” We followed a very afraid, very concerned Eddie, to her Mistress, who for all intents and purposes was wrapped around this guy’s persona. We watched from a distance for a minute or two. I knew, and Shirley knew, it wasn’t real. He’d drugged her. Natasha does not act like that. She doesn’t like ME that much, let alone a stranger. We approached directly and without hesitation.

“Natasha, my sister, how you are doing in this day? You are OK, no??”

She looked at me, dazed. “Chuck? You are here?”

“Yes, my precious sister. Mama has died, I must take you home. Sir, I am sorry, I must take her home to see papa. Mama has died.” The guy was dumbfounded. We caught him off guard. Walking Natasha out was Eddie and Shirley’s job. Julie was behind me, just in case, and Jen was providing abundant tears and helping watch for anything threatening, the little sister of the grieving siblings. Was it working? Couldn’t tell you then until we got out, but evidently it did. Eddie was right to be concerned. Drug lord, leader of a gang in the region. We saved her from a kidnapping that we would never have recovered her from.

Natasha was grateful the next morning. That night was something different. Once we got her away, she was incensed that we would interfere with her love life. She found the man of her dreams. Rich, handsome, powerful, a political success. She was to be the next ... the next ... The next?? What happened to the last one? Then the realization hit her and she collapsed. She collapsed into my arms and my lap, both Eddie and Shirley loving on her, kissing her, telling her she was fine. It was all a dream. Go to sleep. They loved her. She loved them. Everything was good.

She slept in my lap for ten hours. I was holding her and comforting her each time she trembled. Each time she thought about him, about them. Those men. What they said. What they wanted. I held her. Eddie held her as well, and stroked her back, her arms, her thighs. Closeness from someone she loved. That saved her. The drugs almost pulled her too far. Into insanity, but not far enough. We got her back. Eddie on one side, Shirley on the other, and me under her. She had loving contact for ten hours straight and then while she came out of it. Then it took two hours and a lot of pictures to convince her of what happened. Of why sitting on my lap and me stroking her body for comfort was a good thing. She had an epiphany, then broke, again. She hugged herself to me, drifting off again, and I then I had five. Fuck. Don’t get me wrong, I’m grateful, but five loving women?? Could I even keep up?? We’ll see. At least Eddie didn’t depend on me ... Oh, shit. I just saved her mistress. Six. Eddie asked me to hold her and cuddle until Mistress woke up. She was scared. So was I, but I did it to help her through the ordeal. I loved her, too, and kept her next to me, as close as possible while holding on to her mistress and lover. Why wouldn’t I. My wife, my daughter, my bodyguard, and my cute lawyer took care of us the whole time I cuddled the poor thing and her Mistress. Water, a sandwich, a pickle, I got everything I needed, and some things I didn’t. Like two more women in my family.

Fucking drugs. I hate them.

We left early and went home after that. We didn’t want to be seen out and about if Mr. Kingpin and his thugs were still interested. We had been there a week. That was a lot. It was fun, up ‘til then. Maybe Croatia wasn’t the place for us. Maybe Ibiza or Mallorca next time. We’d see.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.