The Upgrade - Cover

The Upgrade

Copyright© 2018 by Charlie for now

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - He finds a damsel in distress, in a casino lobby of all places. An unlikely couple for sure. Ups and downs, mostly ups. Good people and bad guys, but mostly fun and romance. (codes apply to entire story, so far)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Nudism   Slow   Geeks  

A Deputy Sheriff was on patrol out our direction twenty-four seven from then on. Normally someone would be around that direction anyway, even having one living only a few miles out past us.

We didn’t have to wait long for the Stinsons to start their retribution. The driveway alarm went off at midnight that Wednesday, bringing us all out of a deep sleep. “Go. You know what to do. Just be careful, and don’t shoot each other. I will be highly pissed if that happens. Someone will get spanked.” They giggled. Mission accomplished. Break the fear clamp. Opens their tunnel vision and their minds if they aren’t scared shitless. Shirley and Jen took off, in a low run to the exercise room bathroom; a Mossberg 20-gauge semi-automatic pistol grip shotgun, and a Model 96 Inox Beretta were in the cabinet under the sink. Shirley got the pistol out, checking the indicator for a round in the chamber, it was de-cocked. First round would be double action. She moved the safety off. Jen grabbed the shotgun and charged a round into the chamber as well. She clicked the button over, off safe. They called the Sheriff’s Emergency number, but not 911, on Shirley’s cell phone and told them we had a home invasion in progress. Then they sat and waited. If the door to the exercise room opened without any warning or call from Julie or me, it wasn’t us, so they were free to do as they needed with that information, like, shoot anyone coming through the door, in an effort to survive.

Julie and I took up positions on either side of the entryway slash living room, that we didn’t really live in. There was furniture in there made to use as cover if a problem ever came up. In other words, it had steel plates in the back and bottoms of the sofas and chairs, that went all the way to the floor. It was another invention of mine that made a few bucks. There was a little more to it, but not much. Kick a place on the side and a plate fell at an angle keeping anything from going under the seat. We were set up so that we could see entry from the garage, which they wouldn’t use, since hardly anyone ever does, the family room from outside, and the front door. We could also see the hallways, should they come in through the windows. That would be tough, since most of them were decoratively armored. The front door, kitchen windows and the family room sliding glass door were their best options.

Then, the shotgun blowing the lock off the front door got our attention away from any planning. Nice. That noise set off another alarm to the Sheriff’s Department. We’d get more help, when it was over. No slam on the department is intended here, but it’s a hike. When every second counts, the police are only minutes away. The girls’ calling should have someone on the way already. That’s something.

Just then another blast popped the lock off the sliding glass door on the family room. Shit, that’s gonna leave a mark! It was also going to be hard to fix. Thank God it didn’t blow all the glass out of the door.

One person moved in carefully from the front door, distracting Julie and me, while a second entered from the back and went for the closest door in the hallway area. The blast and two 40 caliber rounds stopped number two, then Julie yelled “HALT!!” and got number one’s attention. He raised his shotgun so she shot him twice. Double tapped him in the chest. That’s when number three came in and aimed a pistol at her. He caught two forty-fives from me in his left lung and went down, then the screaming started. Young Timothy came through the door flailing his right arm wildly, gun in hand, screaming and yelling how we had killed his father, now his brother. His gun came level with me and fired, just after Julie’s carefully aimed bullet went through his right shoulder. He missed, thanks to Julie not hesitating. Another reason to love her. The bad thing, and the good thing, about attacks involving firearms. They last seconds, not minutes.

“GIRLS, IS YOURS DOWN?” I yelled.

“Yes, Honey, we think so, but we’re still in the bathroom.” It was Shirley. Didn’t sound too bad.

“He’s on the floor. Can you check on him?” Ahhh, good. Jen. She’s OK.

“Yes, Baby. Stay where you are. There may have been more than four, but I doubt it. We’ll be right there. Don’t shoot the next person in the doorway unless you think they’re ugly. Am I ugly?”

“No, Sir! You are NOT ugly. We love you! Are you guys OK?” Jen was sounding better.

“Yes, loves, we’re fine.” Julie yelled. “Chuck, I’ll cover these, go get the girls out of there. I don’t want them alone in there. They have to be frightened.”

“OK, Jules. Right back.” I went in the gym and checked the guy they shot in there for a pulse. None, but we’re going to have to replace the carpet. “OK, girls, he’s gone. Put the guns on safe and put them on the kitchen table then go sit in our bedroom. My terms. Eyes on me. Keep walking. Go put on warm robes. Just get some water and relax. You’re OK now. I gotta go help Julie, OK?” They nodded. We could hear sirens in the distance. I reached for my phone.

“Chuck! Babe, I already got it. I called 911 and told them we were OK, but to send enough help for four and to be careful coming in, because we were OK, but still armed ‘cause one might be alive.”

“Kay, thanks, Angel. Thank you, a lot. Will this ever be over?” I sat in the living room chair. I had tears coming on. She shrugged. I was afraid one of the girls was going to be hurt, sooner or later. I looked at Timothy, grimacing and holding his shoulder. “Is it? Is this going to end?”

“You should have killed me.”

I scowled at him and looked over at Julie. She frowned. I nodded. She left the room. “Are you sure that’s what you want? I can do a little thing right now, that will either kill you or paralyze you from the neck down, including your vocal capability, if you like. It’s not hard, and I have about thirty seconds before the cops get here. What’s it gonna be? Leave us alone, or...” He reached for the gun laying by him, giving me just enough time to put my heel in his chin and knock him away from the gun. It snapped his neck. I did NOT want to do that. I really did NOT. I did NOT think he was that fucking stupid. I just wanted to scare him away from us. Fuck. Short range. You train, aim, kill, things die, but you have to see the aftermath. Shit. Should have shot him with a missile. Wouldn’t have to watch him die. Guess I did have it easier then. Damn.

Deputies came through the door. “MR. COLTON? YOU IN HERE?”

“Yeah, guys. Over here. No one left. Fuckwad over there went for his gun. Thought he was going to live, but when I went to help him, he reacted poorly and I had to defend myself. Sorry.” EMTs were checking bodies, careful not to move anything or track blood around. God knows there was enough of it. The sub floor for both rooms was going to have to come out. Vacation time. Getaway time. Recovery time. Call it what you want, but it wasn’t going to happen here.

“I’m sure it’s OK, sir. Can I get everyone in the kitchen for statements and coffee?”

“Coffee?”

“Yessir, your friend, Colonel Brady, called in when she heard the fray started and your alarm went off. She’s been on call with this Stinson thing up in the air. She’s on the way. She’s flying in on one of the DPS choppers. She’ll be here in a bit. Said for you to have coffee ready. It’s 1230. I figure you have until two thirty, three tops. Can I get you and the young lady to place your firearms up here on the counter?”

“Yeah, Mike. Thanks. The other two guns should be on the kitchen table. OK, round up time! Everybody at the kitchen bar. Come through here. It’s not pretty going that way.”

The girls were wearing robes, but barefoot, looking for all the world ... pretty bad. Coming down from an adrenaline high like that, it’s a wonder they’re not in shock. Thank you, Lord, for that. I looked at Julie. “Humor, Sir. It’s how I kept them from falling. They’ll be OK. I just told them that they were lucky they didn’t shoot each other. Spankings and all, you know, dragging that silliness out. They did really well. I’m so proud of them.” Julie was standing behind her Mistress and a fellow pet, comforting them, making sure they were OK. We were in public, with professionals around. When we were alone, and the façade could come down, we going to have a mess on our hands. I would talk to Shirley and try to head it off. She seemed like she might be OK. Might be. I pulled my sweeties up one at a time from their chairs and hugged them to me, kissing them softly, thanking them for being so amazing and sat them down. Shirley first. Julie was last, she wanted to stand and help, but I urged her to a chair. She needed to rest, as well. They had each just killed a man and in her case, additionally wounded another who died. I’m sure Julie’s been training forever, but it doesn’t help. That first real death bothers you. It’s not a target, a can, a dummy, a piece of gelatin. It is, it was, a human being. A living, breathing, sentient being. And it’s dead. You made it dead. It’s hard to deal with the first time or two. It gets easier. Most never have to deal with it. Only a few people outside of armed combat in war zones see it more than once at all. Stats will tell you that less than one percent of police have ever drawn and fired a weapon in the line of duty. Drawn? Yes. Fired? No. It’s an extremely rare occurrence. It used to be more so. Mathematically, the number is Zero, when rounded... 01 or something like that. Thing is, they’ll need each other when they come out of the shock of the incident.

We talked to the officers telling them exactly what happened. They brought in a woman deputy to help with the interviews, and get statements together.

IDs and vehicles were checked. Looks like they came in two vehicles, and we got three Stinsons and a company employee, a warehouse worker. The drug dog one of the deputies had with him went Knucking Futz on the fourth guy. He liked Timothy a little, too. And the vehicles. Some phone calls were made, and I’ll bet the heirs to the Stinson fortune would not be very fortunate. The tally was Brandon, Timothy, and Edward Stinson, a cousin, all dead. The fourth guy, also dead, was Hispanic, but had three IDs on him, so ... It was hard to tell, but he did have a paystub in his pocket from a Stinson operation that matched one of the IDs. Warehouseman was listed as the occupation. Edward turned out to be the only son of the uncle I killed in the hotel room in Arnold. I just hoped it was over.

Sharon flew into the front yard at two forty-five. Her chopper shut all the way down, so looked like I’d have more guests for a while. We hugged and caught up for a minute, then she hugged the girls and talked to them as a group for a while. She spent time with Julie in the back room, then took each of the others back, alone. Then as a group again, and this time they were smiling and chatting when they came back. They all had coffee together, and were kibitzing like little girls at a tea party. The change was evident. I hoped it helped ... Long term.

We watched the sun come up, and Sharon waited for the detectives and the Troop commander to show up so everybody could get involved. The Troop Commander, normally a boisterous guy, of course was aware his boss was there, and that we were friends, was on his best behavior. He and Sharon talked a little, then he left. My phone rang and Harold told me no charges would be pending. State, County, or Federal, except I might want to stay tuned. Rumor has it there was a reward for the Hispanic guy, under at least one of his aliases. Not enough money involved to excite me, but he was a known bad guy. Not good news. Not good at all. One of the IDs came back as a drug cartel lieutenant from Northern Mexico. Recommendation was to donate the proceeds to a shelter or some such with a large Hispanic population, letting them know exactly where the money came from and how, and we had one close. I could get behind that. A little Spanish speaking church catering to the workforce at a huge nursery near here.

The bodies were gone, and tarps laid out on the stains. Markers on walls where a couple stray bullets, like Timothy’s, and the two shotgun breachings went were visible, but the damage wasn’t much. Once they got the slugs out, and all the pictures they wanted, I was calling my contractor, the one that added on the family room and screened in porch, then oversaw the pool and hot tub installations. He’d be responsible for the house until it was done. Hope he could handle that. Not much different than last time, really, except the ladies were living here now.

They wound it up about noon, Sharon was leaving before the rest of the cops did. Before she took off, when we were alone, she filled me in on two problems. The first was about the time she spent with the girls. All of them, together and alone. She said they will be OK. They all understand, underneath the fray, that it had to happen. If it didn’t happen the way it did, they would be dead, I would be dead. They didn’t have an accident, it wasn’t negligence. There was no other outcome, and no other path to choose. They survived. Period. She said the girls all accepted that, or at least seemed to.

Second, she said that as much as she’d hate to see it, there was probably more crap coming. Lawsuits from the surviving spouses and mothers, the Stinson family, if nothing else, but they may be too busy fighting for their survival. Finding drugs on the heirs to the corporation does not bode well for said corporation nor anyone jumping up and down claiming to own said corporation. In any case, a bunch of people in Arnold are about to find out that a bunch of people who came up here are dead. Probably not a shit storm event, but things will get noisy. She’d keep me posted. She kissed me, right in front of my wife, my girlfriend, and my bodyguard. “I should’ve staked my claim in the third grade. Gimme a hug, girls, and get your man out of my way, before I take him home with me.” As she hugged them, kissing foreheads and tops of heads, “Please take care of my friend, and each other. It’s a shitty world out there. All of you have my number in your phones now, right?” Nods. “OK. Gotta run. Talk later.” And off she went to a starting DPS chopper then off into the wild blue yonder and probably back to the Capitol. High muckety muck, indeed. I am so glad to have her as a friend.

“Nope,” Shirley said, “no competition. Too tall. But, cute. If she leaves her husband we’ll have to have a talk, though.” Three girls laughing. Maybe they were going to be OK.

I got the contractor out to the house and showed him the damage. Front, entire door well. Family room, entire door well. It did crack the glass and ruin the framing. Various holes in the walls. About 200 to 240 square feet of subfloor, depending on sheeting and joist placement, flooring, and new carpeting in the ‘living room’ and gym room. Gym room might be easy. He said it might be plastic lined under the indoor/outdoor carpeting. He said it would be done by next Thursday, in any case. He’d call if anything came up, but a week would do it, easy. I thanked him, and we packed bags for a trip to the tropics.

Friday found us enroute to Kauai. I rented a condo there for a couple weeks to keep us busy and out of sight of the house while they cleaned it up. We could have stayed in town, and we could have gone to St. Louis, but school was out, and I thought it would be better to be out of the general area. I asked the girls if they needed anything in San Diego, as we had to stop for gas, but they said no, they just wanted to rest. They had a hard time sleeping last night, and we still had some ringing ears and headaches we were dealing with. I wished then I had the range of one of the slower jets, but give and take. We refueled and headed out to Hawaii. Kauai, actually.

The FBO helped us with a rental car and the plane. The girls changed clothes, we turned it over and left for the apartment. Thanks to GPS on my phone, I looked like a seasoned pro. Actually, I could get lost in Princeville with no effort at all. I noticed when we packed that the big bag didn’t come along, and even though I wasn’t expecting anyone to make it their task on this trip to make me happy, generally that was usually on the menu. The pets were in the back seat, and we were almost there. “We’re just relaxing and trying to get over the attack while we’re here, right, honey? I mean no extravagant outings or fancy dance clubs or anything, I hope.”

“It’s your call, sweetheart. I want you and the girls to heal. That’s all I care about. I don’t care if we never dance again. Well, I’d care, but it wouldn’t change how much I love you or need you in my life. We can chill on the couch, beach, pool, park, in the water, in the grass, in the sand. I don’t care, as long as you ladies are happy.”

“Good. Your pet, my pet, and I just want to relax, get over the shooting and use you for a sex toy. That will help in our recovery. At some point in the next 12 hours, I want you to fuck me into a mattress. Shades of taking my virginity night. Sharon was right. We’d be dead, again, with any other action taken. She did tell me something scary, though. The next time I kill someone, it won’t bother me as much. Then less the next time. I don’t want to test that theory.”

“None of us do, honey. Sharon has never been through what you’ve been through now. BUT, she’s a marvelous person and in her job, she has to deal with people that have. Not often, but enough. She’s got a Masters in some kind of sociology or psychology or some such not to mention the training and background from her criminal sciences degrees, one of which is a doctorate. She knows what she’s talking about.” I patted her leg, and got her hand on mine for the effort. “Sex toy, huh? I do want to test that theory. Let’s get to our apartment.” I looked at her for a smile, and got one. “Hey, do you all want to stop for food and stuff, or wait until after we check in.”

“Stop. We need bread, lunchmeat, mustard, coffee, sugar, beer and wine. We can live on that and water. And love. Can’t forget that.” Yes, it looked like Jen, our pet Kitten, was going to recover as well. “I’m sorry for being a dweeb about it, but please make sure the beer is cold. I really want one ... Soon.”

“Kitten, why do you think you’re being a dweeb about it?” I asked her.

“Good pets don’t say things like shithead, and I’m a good pet. Buy me those treasures, share some suds, and I’ll prove it ... Daddy.” SPROING!!!

“I love you, Kitten. Stopping at Big Save as we speak.” I pulled into the parking lot. Shopping was a hoot. I had one doll in a sundress, a scarf, sunglasses and high heeled sandals, one in cuffed denim shorts, a button up, with a vest and boat shoes, and one that was regressing into childhood in short shorts, a halter midriff baring fuck me thing, and 4-inch stiletto mules. That one looked good enough to eat, and I thought I would, right after I fucked my wife into the mattress tonight.

The sundress picked out the Moscato, and some lunchmeat, with short shorts’ help. Short shorts picked up the coffee, some donuts with an expiration date too far off for reality, mustard, sugar, a case of Select, and some whole grain white bread, (gotta be healthy). I noticed that boat shoes just walked with us, never looking at any one thing, like she was ... She was working! “Angel, you armed?” I whispered to her.

“Yes. Federal permit. Judge Overton helped me get it. I hope you’re not mad.”

“Hell, no, sweetie. Good thinking. I never considered it. I should have. I just carry on the plane and keep it in my bag in the car. That’s so cool. You want anything?”

“Yes, Sir. Could you have Kitten get a few bags of chips and some dip. She knows what we like.”

“Sure, Angel. If you see anything else, throw it in the basket on the way up.”

“SALAD FIXINS!!” She yelled as I went around the corner.

“GOT IT!!” I found short shorts and sundress and let them know what boat shoes said, then I clued them in on their code names and got a laugh. We went for a few bags of premade salad, tomatoes, avocados, some Italian and Ranch dressing, some cartons of dip, and the chips they needed. Funny thing, the avocados were from California. Go figure. No wonder they were three bucks each. We also got some cut up pineapple, then paid and headed out. We wanted to relax.

Here’s what I got from their dress. My wife was the adult on this trip. Even though Angel was armed and working, Shirley was retaining the leadership position. Angel was working, to a degree, but was my pet, in fairly sexy little jean shorts, and let me know that. Kitten was regressing, on purpose, to let the demons slide for a few days by being a pet, without a care in the world. I was ecstatic about everything going on. They were coping. Everything seemed normal until we got checked in and the groceries to the room. Sundress pulled the drapes. “Angel, would you get Sir hard for me. I’m going to have Kitten clean me up and have Sir fuck the snot out of his wife. Kitten ... Bathroom.”

Kitten looked at me, then at Angel. “Yes, Mommy. Coming.” We were all just a touch astonished, but...

From the guest bathroom, “Oh God, Kitten, that feels good. Thank you for cleaning Mommy up. Oooo, yes back there, too. Thank you, Baby. Dry me and take me to Daddy. He needs to fuck his wife half way to hell.” Kitten was naked and brought out my wife in heels. She pulled the covers down on the king bed in the master suite and carefully placed Mommy on the bed, holding her left hand, then asked Angel to hold her right.

“Daddy, I think you heard, but,” Kitten reached in and played with Mommy’s clit and vaginal lips, “Mommy wants you to fuck her senseless.” Angel started tweaking her Mummy’s nipples and rubbing her chest and stomach. By the time I got within licking range of her pussy, she was wet, horny, and ready to pop, so I popped her with my tongue and lips, bit her clit to send her off one more time, then entered her slowly but surely, pulled her thighs over my hips and wrapping my arms around her, held her tightly, bit the tendon to her shoulder on the left side and pounded her pussy with everything I had. It must’ve been a hundred strokes before I came, and when I did, it was epic. The whole ordeal put us both on a path of sexual hunger that we’d rarely seen or felt, then for all three of us to help her release, it was just fantastic. She came one more time, when I did, exploding and squirting all over my groin, and we found out, Angel’s hand. Kitten had a towel ready for some of the mess. I plopped over on my back, with my wife still attached.

“Thank you, darling man. Thank you. I need you so much, so badly. I owe you my life. I love you so much, Chuck. Hold me. Don’t let go yet. Love me. Hold me.” She broke down. Like a grieving widow, she just let go. She cried and bawled and screamed and released. The darkness, sadness, and mad mess just poured out of her. Kitten and Angel right there on either side, rubbing her back, her arms, thighs, consoling her, cooing their love for her, their support. She sobbed and reached out for them, first for Angel. Hugging her, kissing her, slowing the sobs. She reached out for Kitten, hugged her, kissed her. She lay back down on my chest. She told us, all three, that she loved us, but she was afraid that a part of her had died. Her innocence. Her inner child. That was it. The dress, the scarf, the heels, the sunglasses. She was the mom. She lost her innocence. No longer a girl. She was a woman. As long as she didn’t lose her love or her sanity, we’d be fine.

Kitten was having the same inner turmoil, but she wasn’t letting go. She was going to keep that inner child as long as she could. I hope she won. I really didn’t want to lose Baby to those thug sonsabitches. I’m thinking Angel might be fine? No sense or signs of breakage yet.

“Mommy? Shirley, are you going to be OK? I can’t lose you. I need you more now than when we first met. I’d be lost out here in the world without you.” Baby Kitten turned on the inner child. Might be what Shirley needs to reach out and grab ahold of what she wants to be now. She needs to be needed, I know that. Woman in charge, lady of mine, we’ll just have to see.

“I’m fine, baby. Let me up, Chuck. Come. Come, here, Baby.” She snuggled Kitten in to her lap, pulled her head to her breast, and stuck a nipple in her mouth. Jen was a little surprised at this, but didn’t let it show to Shirley. Baby Kitten num-numed and suckled the nipple, both of them gaining from the experience. “Yes, dear, I’m fine. I’m going to be fine. I’m not going anywhere, and anyway, you’ve got Daddy Chuck to take care of you. He loves you, too. Between us and Sister Angel, you are going to be just fine. You’re going to get all the love you can hold.” I put my arm around my wife, smiling at her breast-feeding Baby then reached behind me and grabbed Angel by the ankle, pulling her up to me and licking her inner thigh like a piece of chicken with gravy on it. I had all three of them laughing at my craziness. A beautiful sound. Just what we need. Falling back, I had Angel’s pussy over my face, licking her and treating her to some fungasms, while Kitten was sucking on Shirley’s nipple. Kitten and Shirley both reached over for my cock, and started playing with it, and in an act of pure Twister denial, with her toes, Angel reached out and tickled Kitten’s clitty. Were we messed up or what? I say ‘What’!

I was able to get Angel to come on my mouth. Just a little squirt, but she came. She laid back, looking satisfied. I guess I could have done better, gotten a bigger cum, but she did look happy. Then I reached around and started playing with Baby Kitten’s cocklette. She was nursing and humping into my fingers. Shirley stroked Kitten’s nipples with her fingers. Angel came back around, kissed Shirley deeply, but was fondling Kitten’s thighs and tummy. That’s when Kitten lost it. She came all over herself and my hand and might have put a little too much pressure on a certain Mommy tittie. “EEEEK, Baby, be careful.” She started laughing. We all did, then. I leaned down and licked Kitten’s tummy and the mess, then asked Angel to finish for me.

“Any time, sir. Watch out Kitten, here I come.” The razzberry was perfect for the time, and sounded glorious. Angel licked and tickled and razzed and made Baby Kitten pee on my arm. She squealed at Angel to stop and got up and ran to the bathroom. I just licked my arm off. Shirley and Angel smiled. Angel said, “Do that in front of her when she comes back. See what she does.”

I waited ‘til Kitten was back, showed her my arm and licked it off. She threw her hand to her face and gasped. I told her, “Someday, I’m getting it from the source, and you won’t be able to stop me. Some day.” She squealed, but Shirley and Angel laughed. This getaway was back on track. “Kitten, bring us a beer, darling, please?”

“OK, Daddy.” She ran to the fridge and back, popping the top and sucking a big chunk out of the can. “You really want to drink my pee from my peepee?? Seriously??” She was dumbfounded. She handed me the can.

“Yes, Baby, I do and I will. Read up on it. It’s not that uncommon.” I took the can and finished it, asking for another and letting out a small burp that drew some giggles. “Another, please? Ask your sister and Mommy if they want some wine.”

“Yes, to both, but Angel will get it, won’t you, precious?”

“Yes. Absolutely, Mummy. We have just the Moscato, right?”

“Yep. Should be chilled a little now, too. If not, ruin it and drop an ice cube in it. We’ll live.”

“Yes, Ma’am. Right back.” She kissed Shirley and went to the kitchen. “EEEECCKKK. SHIT!!! MUMMY, she put a cold beer can on my ass. Tell her to stop!!!” We could hear them kissing.

“You girls play nice, or I’ll have to separate you!” Mommy was having none of their play fight. We smiled at each other.

“AWWWW, don’t do that. I was just playing. Here Daddy, another three fourths of a beer for you.”

I reached out and held Shirley to me. She said, “We’ll be fine, Chuck. I just need to recoup my soul and my sanity, then I’ll be the best wife possible.”

And so it went. Shirley called it. They used me as a sex toy the whole time. A big live pussy eating dildo. I loved every minute of the abuse, all of us having a very sexual week. I did get a text from the contractor that the house was done on Wednesday. We were having discussions about our schedule when it came in. “Shit, Chuck, it’s the 20th. What are we going to do about Christmas?” Julie was frantic.

Shirley intervened. “Does your family know about us?”

“Just my little sister. The Mom and Dad know I live with you, but they think I have my own room in the far wing of the house.”

“Almost true. You did. For a while,” joked Miss Kitty.

“How about this, Chuck. Can we Christmas shop here then fly home on Saturday? If it’s OK with her we can stay with Jules and go home on Boxing Day? There’s something we need to pick up there, anyway, isn’t there?” Shirley had a plan.

“Yeah, we can do that. Did you get a text?” I asked my wife.

“Yeah. It’s done.” Angel was chatting with Kitten and wasn’t paying attention. I called back home and let everyone know what the changes were. Millie was happy we’d been bitten by the family bug.

I then filed a new flight plan. For Saturday to SDL Scottsdale then MKC downtown Kansas City. Scottsdale had our preferred FBO company located there, and San Diego was looking to be foggy and nasty Saturday. Why bother when you don’t have to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.