The Upgrade - Cover

The Upgrade

Copyright© 2018 by Charlie for now

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He finds a damsel in distress, in a casino lobby of all places. An unlikely couple for sure. Ups and downs, mostly ups. Good people and bad guys, but mostly fun and romance. (codes apply to entire story, so far)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Nudism   Slow   Geeks  

We met just outside of Hollywood, the casino, in St. Louis. She was leaning back against the wall, tears running down her otherwise cute, freckled, face. The hood of a lime green, light windbreaker over her head, but not quite covering her face.

“Hi, there, young lady. Are you all right?” It was obvious she wasn’t, but I thought I’d ask if she needed help.

“No, not really. Thank you for asking.”

“Anything I can do? You look a little ... lost,” I said, and she did. With the tears, and the light jacket and all, she did look out of place near the main exit of a casino, in what was, outside, most likely 10-degree weather. If she had gone outside, she’d freeze to death in that flimsy little wrap.

“Well, I’m a little afraid to say and I’m a little afraid not to.” She cleared her throat, looked up at me, then down at the floor. “I just got dumped by my (she did air quotes) ‘boyfriend’ twenty miles from home, what there is of it, without a ride, or enough money for one. He was inside gambling, knowing full well I’m not old enough, leaving me out her in the lobby reading. When he came to ‘check on me’ (again with the air quotes), he hit the ATM machine, so he was obviously losing. I questioned his gambling. He got pissed and went back in for an hour or so. Then when he came back out, he was mad. Really mad. I told him it was his own fault, and he slapped me. He told me to go to hell and never call him again. Other than the fact that my face hurts, and I’m broke, and I’ll freeze to death walking or hitchhiking home, I’m just peachy.”

“Wow. Cool. Let me tell you about my day. I went to the casino to blow off some steam and have some fun. I had a beer and put twenty dollars into one of my favorite slot machines. I bet huge, like,” at this point, I’m exaggerating my voice, holding my hands way out, “a whole buck fifty for about 6 rolls, and came up with 6 Quick Hits, so I’m up about eighty bucks, and I’m on the way out, feeling pretty good about myself, and I met this cute little girl that needed a ride. So, I asked her if I could buy her dinner and give her a ride home, and guess what she said?”

She looked at me, smiling, and asked, “I dunno, what’d she say?”

“I don’t know yet. Still waiting for an answer.”

“Oh, crap. The next line is mine, huh? Sure, why not. Things can only go up from here, and you seem like a nice guy. Why’d you stop to check on me, anyway?”

“Well, believe it or not, I was hoping someone else would. About twenty people walked by you with some evidence they noticed you, or some look of concern, but most just shook their heads and kept walking. The others didn’t even shake their heads. They just acted like you weren’t there, so they wouldn’t have to feel shitty about not helping, I guess. Anyway, I’ve been watching you for about ten minutes, and figured you could use some help. I figured I knew what the problem was, and I was close. My name is Chuck. Chuck Colton. Yours?”

“Shirley. Shirley Sanders. Thank you for stopping, Chuck. I’ll be OK, but I need to learn that bad vibes are generally worth paying attention to.” As she said that, her shoulders shook, like she was shivering.

“Sounds like there’s some history there.”

She explained, “Not really. Third date. Older guy, from where I used to work. I shouldn’t say that, should I. He was older than me, and now, talking to you, that seems like useless information. Let’s say he was old enough to go into a casino and leave his 17-year-old girlfriend out in the lobby. You appear more like thirty, so you would be the older guy, and he would be the punk shithead that left me to freeze to death.”

I looked at what small smile she was emoting after that statement, and just had to ask, “There’s more to this, isn’t there?”

“Yes, but it gets a little personal, and I don’t think I know you well enough to tell you that he wanted me to broaden my sexual horizons with him today. That I advised him I wasn’t quite ready for that, and after losing what was probably a lot of money, and then getting told he wasn’t getting his ashes hauled, to help soothe his wounds, was, I’m sure, the proverbial straw that undid the proverbial camel. Point is that I had a bad feeling about him. Something I couldn’t put my finger on. Until now. But, since I don’t know you very well, I don’t think you need all that information, so I’ll save it for later. For, you know, if I get to know you better or something.” At this point, I was laughing at her antics. She went on, “So, what was this about Chuck winning fortunes and taking a crying, helpless waif for a bite?”

“Well, first, where do you live? We’ll find something on the way. My car’s out in the garage on level 4, come on.” Held my hand out for hers. She reciprocated, letting me take her small, delicate, cute fingers in mine. I pulled her fingers a little then palmed her entire little hand in mine, and we started walking to the parking garage elevators. Before we hit the outside air, I pulled my jacket off and put it over her shoulders. She looked up at me with a beautiful, grateful smile. This girl’s quite pretty.

“Arnold.”

“Cool,” I said, “you like Fifty Fourth Street? As restaurants go, it’s good for getting acquainted.”

“Yes, I do, actually. Split some mushrooms?” She looked up at me, smiling.

“I knew there was something about you I liked. I mean other than the cute and friendly thing.”

“Ooooh, nice car.” She looked genuinely impressed with my 1970 Challenger.

So off we went, south of St Louis, chatting as we drove down 270 in traffic.

“Aren’t you glad they brought these back as a new model sports car?” she asked, not realizing yet that the radio had knobs and there wasn’t an onboard computer and all that on the dash.

“Shirley, my dear, this is the one they styled the new ones after. Not one of the new ones.”

“Oh, My! Sorry. I like old cars, I guess, but I don’t know that much about them. I just assumed. And, we all know what that does.”

“Don’t worry about it. It’s just a car. I enjoy it, but I don’t expect everyone to share my enthusiasm.”

“Well, it’s nice. I really like the way it sounds, especially when you went up that ramp back there.” She was stroking my ego, hoping I’d forget about the faux pas, but I already had. I didn’t mind a bit.

“Thanks. I like it, too. It’s just a toy, though. Not a huge part of life. Let’s get you fed and then get you home. Do you think your friend is going to give you any trouble?”

“No, he’ll probably just move on. I hope so, at least. He lives a little north of Arnold, and works farther north, so it’s out of his way to bother me, and I don’t think he has that kind of energy. He was from Arnold, though. I don’t know. We’ll see, but for now, I think I’ll be OK. My roommate doesn’t like him either, so ... Shit, Chuck. I should have known.”

“Don’t let it bother you too much. We all make mistakes like that. ALL of us.”

“Ooooh, there’s a story there, too. Isn’t there?”

“Yeah, there is, but that’ll be for another day. I’m in too good a mood to discuss my past. So, what do you do? You said you worked.” She looked at me smiling.

“Weekdays, I work at Fox. Then a few nights and weekends at a store in the mall.” She was snickering. I’m thinking, what is she doing that for?

“OK, I’ll bite. What’s Fox, and which store?” Just because of her actions, I was dying to know.

“Fox is the school district here in Arnold. I’m a senior. The store is Victoria’s Secret.”

“YOU’RE IN HIGH SCHOOL? Oh, I guess I can understand that. You did say you were seventeen. Victoria’s Secret, huh? Nice. I wouldn’t mind shopping in there, if I could find someone to shop for,” I said, half under my breath, then, “Well, we’re here. Let’s grab a bite to eat.”

I walked her inside, instinctively putting my hand in the small of her back on the way up the sidewalk. She turned her face up and smiled when I did. She evidently wanted me to know that she noticed my touch. I checked in at the front with the hostesses, asking for a table at the bar, but Shirley placed her hand on my arm, pulling me down to whisper in my ear, “Can we get a booth back there so we can talk?” She pointed back to the quiet dining area.

I let the hostess know of the change of plans. She grabbed some menus and silverware wraps and off we went. A quiet booth in the back it was!

We ordered drinks, her an iced tea and me a small draft Select and a water with lemon, and of course, the mushrooms. This chain was famous for them. They used to be bigger, I think, but evidently the American population had eaten all the really big button mushrooms, so now we were paying the piper. Probably global shrinking or some such. While the waitress was off collecting our goodies, I asked her. “OK, so you’re 17 and in a casino with your friend ... Why?”

“Bad choices. A few life decisions I’ve made didn’t turn out quite like I expected.”

“You mentioned your roommate. I presume that means your home isn’t necessarily with your parental units?”

“Very astute, Mr. Colton.” She giggled. “That’s true but there’s a lot more to it. If you want to know, it’s painful, but I’ll share.”

“No, not necessary. No need to bring up bad things on a good day,” I said.

“Good day??” She gasped, “It’s freezing cold, my date left me to die in the wilderness, and a stranger is feeding me. What part of that do you see as a good day?”

“I met you.” I smiled at her, hoping she wouldn’t bolt for the door. She smiled back, broadly, and was blushing to beat the band.

The drinks came and we ordered sandwiches and such.

“Thank you. I’m glad you stopped to help. It is ending a lot better than it started. The day, I mean.” She pointed to my beer and asked if she could have a sip. Sure, why not.

We chatted about her school, the classes she took and her job, but didn’t get too deep. She was taking all of the AP classes she could and had been since they became available to her. She wanted to go to college, and she figured anything she could take in high school to help that along was a bonus. She had a troubled life, that was easy to tell, but she was rising above it. That was easy to tell, as well. Nothing was going to get her down, it appeared. No specifics were given but it was obvious her life had not been “normal” in the Norman Rockwell view.

She asked about me and what I did. I was generic in my answers about doing IT work part time and being single, not necessarily by choice, but by circumstance. I let her know, as well, that I had some darkness in my past which I didn’t want to discuss on an otherwise wonderful day.

We ate, and shared a couple jokes, then when we were getting ready to leave, she asked me where I lived.

“Oh, about 3 hours north of here. Little college town. I come down once in a while to hit a casino and a movie and shop and such. I’ll be here ‘til Tuesday or Wednesday, then head home,” I told her, reaching in my shirt pocket for a card. “If you run into any problems with your friend, or you need a cup of coffee or something, give me a call.”

She looked at the card. C3Tech/COLTON Technologies, C Charles Colton III, President and Founder. Then the numbers and all that.

“What’s the C stand for?”

“Charles, or Colton. Take your pick.”

“I see those. What about the one in the front?”

“That’s my initial. I don’t put a period there so that I can tell people it’s not an abbreviation, just an initial. It’s a lie, but what the heck. It’s mine, and I can do what I want with it. In any case, I never give out my true first name on a first date. It just isn’t done. I’d feel cheap.” I smiled at her and winked.

She laughed and said, “It’s probably Charlemagne, or Cecil something.”

“So much for the secrets and mystery on a first date.”

“Cecil? Really?”

“No, Charlemagne. Doesn’t matter. Now that you know, I’ll have to silence you.” She laughed. I’m sure she could tell by the look on my face I was kidding. “You want dessert or anything?”

“No, sir, I don’t want to impose any more than I already have. You’ve been so nice and generous, and fun to be around. I know this sounds weird, but I don’t feel strange or freaked at all by being found, confronted, and helped by a complete stranger. Tell me that’s not different.”

“I can’t. And, please don’t call me sir, Shirley. I’m old enough without you pushing me into a home.”

She giggled at that. I love that sound. Her giggle was especially sweet. “How old are you? I’ve got you pegged at about 30. How close am I?”

“Nowhere near, but it’s just a number. We can work with that.” I laughed and she smiled back. “Come on, let me take you home. Which way?”

She showed me the way to a not so nice area of town and a ‘seen better days’ apartment complex. I took her to the door and thanked her for having dinner with me. The door opened and a rather sweet looking, and somewhat larger, girl said, “Hi! Oh, looks like Shirl’s got an upgrade.”

“Thank you. I have no idea who you are or who he was, but thank you. I’ll take that as a compliment,” I said, holding my hand out to shake.

“It definitely was one. I’m Jenny. Jennifer Ann Wilson, the oft referred to but rarely seen roommate of her conversations. At least step inside so you two don’t freeze to death.” We did and she shut the door behind us. The place smelled like cinnamon. It was nice.

“Good to meet you, Jenny. I’m Chuck. I found this waif in dire straits. I’ve fed her and repaired her to your humble abode. Would you be so nice as to keep an extra close eye on her until we’re sure that (I made air quotes) ‘he’ doesn’t show up to give the little lady a hard time? When I leave, she can explain to you what a gentleman he was.”

“Yes, kind sir, I will assist with that. She doesn’t need to. I never liked him. Just something ... I don’t know. Thanks, by the way. I love her to death, but sometimes...” Jenny was smiling and shaking her head and nodding toward Shirley.

“Stop it, Jen. He doesn’t want to hear my problems.” She was trying to get Jenny to lighten up.

“Actually, I do, but it can wait. Shirley, can I see you again, before I leave town?” I can’t believe that came out. I was thinking it, but I wasn’t sure I should, or if could get away with it, and then it just fell out, in the vestibule of the apartment, with everybody looking at it. Just sitting there, waiting. Very...

“I’d like that.”

I was going to say very weird, but she said yes, so I guess it wasn’t and I won’t. I haven’t felt that unsure of anything since high school when I asked a girl out to the prom. Worse yet, that time, she said no. Now THAT was a confidence builder. I’m rambling. To myself?? Calm down, Chuck.

“All righty then. This is Saturday evening. What is your Sunday looking like?”

“Completely free before ten o’clock. I work from noon to five, then I’m free again.” Shirley was trying to ask me to take her to breakfast.

“What do you have from ten to noon?”

“Church. It’s right down the street then I catch the bus from there to work.” Jackpot. Shirley just landed herself a perfectly good ... whatever she wanted for breakfast. I was going to order an omelet and ... CHUCK, YOU’RE WANDERING. Settle down. Just relax.

“Not to be pushy, but how ‘bout if I pick you up at seven-thirty. We can get breakfast, talk a bit, then I’ll take you to church, then afterwards to work.” I figured what the heck. She’s pretty. She’s smart. She’s cute. And I do have a thing for redheads. She dropped the hood in the restaurant, I saw her beautiful short copper colored page boyish shag haircut. Cuter than a button.

“You want to take me to church?” She was hesitant for some reason.

“Sure. I’ve been before, unless y’all do that five-point star thing and kill sheep and stuff at your service. That would be different.” She and Jenny both laughed.

“No, just a couple half way decent Catholic girls. If you promise not to burst into flames or anything when you bless yourself, I guess I’d be honored for you to take us. Us is OK, isn’t it? I mean we can go Dutch so you don’t have to pay or anything.” She was hesitant about inviting Jenny along, but that was no problem.

“No problem at all. I’ll see you all at seven thirty. Oh, dress code??”

“We’ll be in skirts and heels, so ... Dress appropriately??”

“No golf shorts. Got it. See you in the morning.” I leaned down and kissed Shirley’s cheek. She raised her hand and placed it over the spot while I reached over and shook hands with Jenny.

“What, no kiss?” Jenny asked.

“One beautiful girl at a time. I’m only mortal. See you ladies in the morning.” I left to the sound, the beautiful sound, of both giggles and laughter.

I went back to the casino hotel. I had a comped room for the next couple nights, and I had paid for tonight. No freebies on the weekends, Friday and Saturday. Aww shucks. Wasn’t like I couldn’t afford it and it was cheaper than the Hilton. It was still a little early, so I went down to have a beer and watch a twenty disappear into a one-armed bandit. Thinking Quick Hits wasn’t going to play ATM for me twice, I found a Buffalo game and played eighty cents for a while. I think overall, it was a very lucky day. I hope it holds for tomorrow with Shirley. I had 6 quick hits for 80 bucks this afternoon, had dinner with a beautiful little girl that said yes to a second meeting, and had enough buffalo during a bonus to have them make me take a chit to the cashier, but ... I didn’t. Nobody is that lucky, so I played a buck twenty until I got it just under a thousand dollars and cashed out. Since you have to pay taxes on the chits, and I didn’t want people looking at me, and since it was only at a thousand forty dollars, I got it down below a grand and made it out within the narrowest of margins. I hit the ticket changer up for 9 hundreds, 4 twenties, 3 fives and a few ones, and hit the bar for a beer for the trip to the room. If security wanted to stop me, they could’ve. I’m sure I’m not the only one that’s done that. I don’t think it’s against the law, just against the rules. When they’re busy, they probably don’t care much.

I drank my beer on the way to the room. I don’t drink much, but the ones they have sitting on ice are good. I took some clothes out to hang up for the morning, jumped in bed, thought about Shirley for a few minutes. I mostly wondered whether or not she’d want to have anything to do with a 40-year-old man, and fell asleep. No answer to my question, just sleep.


The morning brought sunshine and a layer of frost on the window. It looked really cold out this morning. Oh well, if they were planning on wearing skirts and heels, I was going to dress the part. I just hoped they didn’t change their minds due to the cold. I’d look funny with them if they wore jeans.

I shouldn’t have worried. I showed up to “Oooohs” and “Oh, Mys”, and was quite proud. I could clean up if I tried. My good gray wool suit, pink shirt, paisley pink, gray, and purple tie, and dark gray socks and shoes were a hit. But I still looked like a turd in the room. Jenny was wearing what could only be called a very beautiful wine-colored skirt and jacket business suit. She had her hair up in back with strands curled on the sides framing her face. Just perfect on her. Shirley was in a ruffled beige blouse, and a navy pencil skirt. Her little red pageboy shag was perfectly suited for her as well. The off black hose and black pumps the girls were wearing were nothing short of glamorous. I was flummoxed. I tried to tell them both how gorgeous they were. I hope I didn’t just slobber on myself while I was trying to talk.

We had plenty of time, so the girls offered me a cup of coffee, which I accepted. They sat me down on the sofa and sat in chairs facing me. Their stuff wasn’t bad, it was old, but clean. The place was well kept on the inside. It actually seemed very out of place compared to the neighborhood. I asked about the place and if it was safe.

Jenny started out, “Mostly. But we can’t afford much else. We’re both in high school, working part time and carrying AP classes to help with college. We’re careful at night, as much as possible, and we have an older couple downstairs that, I think, watches out for us. Seems like neighbors pop out of the woodwork when we’re walking in the parking lot at night. We try not to work Fridays, so we don’t have to be out then. The other clerks don’t mind, since our shops do a lot of business on Fridays and they get the commissions from it. Then, on Saturdays and especially Sundays, we work the day shifts that others don’t want, getting home at a reasonable hour, to keep us off the streets at night. With a few exceptions, here and there, it works OK.”

“Wow! You two have put a lot of thought into this. You definitely have the bases covered, barring anything unforeseen. I do hope you’re careful, though. And might I add, don’t dress like that!! I don’t want to be a jerk and keep repeating myself but you are both stunningly beautiful this morning. Come on and let me show you off a little. Is IHOP OK, or would you like something fancier?” I was asking, but hoping they’d settle for IHOP. I wanted my favorite omelet this morning.

“Chuck, IHOP is more than fantastic. A little easier on the wallet, too.”

“Please don’t worry about that this morning. Breakfast is on me. No arguments, no big deal. Let me, please.”

“See Jen, I told you he was a keeper.” Shirley said to her then turned to me, “We’re making you dinner here tonight, so ... Please don’t make any other plans. OK?”

“Sounds good. Really good. Thank you.” I finished my coffee, Shirley reaching for the cup. I touched her fingers on it as she took it and she smiled at me.

Jen must’ve been watching the interaction. “Come on, you two. We’ve got places to go and people to see. And pancakes and waffles to hunt and skin and cook over an open fire. Sorry. Hunger does silly things to me.” I laughed and agreed with her.

Jen liked the car, too, letting me know how much. She knew a little more about them and asked if it was a small or big block. I let her know it was a big block, but just a 383 Magnum four barrel. She voiced her approval and said the old Hemis were probably too hard to keep running these days anyway, what with all the crap in the gas and everything. Two points for Jenny. She also made sure she was sitting in back, even though Shirley was smaller. She had probably seen how I was looking at Shirley, and presumed this was no hook up.

Shirley looked like a million bucks sitting next to me. If this worked the way I thought about last night, maybe I could be this lucky some more. With her sitting next to me. Dressed to the nines. Damn, she’s pretty. Nice legs. Wowser. I wanted to touch her hand or something between shifts, but I was afraid it was too soon. I’m glad I waited. She took the initiative and put her hand on mine, on the shifter, and said, “Thank you very much for this, Chuck. We ... I ... really appreciate it. We don’t get out much, and to have it happen like this, with such a handsome gentleman, it’s just great. Thanks.” I told her that she and Jenny couldn’t be more welcome, and if things worked out, I’d like to see her again. She told me she’d like that, too. But to wait until after tonight to make any plans. They did want me to go to a movie with them after dinner if it wasn’t too late and I felt like it. I jumped at the chance.

We got to the restaurant way before it got crowded. They were both very careful getting in and out of the car, me there helping them with a hand and an elbow to hold. Both of them were extremely graceful in their fancy outfits, too. Definitely old souls in timeless fashions. After thinking about it for a few minutes, I told myself to make a note to remind myself to bring the Q7 next time. I’d forget, but at least myself tried. Easier for them to get in and out of. Used less gas, too. I was wandering again. They were so pretty. And I loved following them into the place. Nice view.

We got seated and ordered. We all got coffee and talked for a bit. They asked about my work. I gave them the generic software engineer story. Did OK. Still working part time. Spend time outdoors and taking care of my place up north.

I changed the impetus back to them. Where did they want to go to school? What were they studying? Both wanted to teach, Shirley in the Sciences and Jenny in math, both at the junior high or high school level where they could do the most damage. They explained to me their thoughts on that being the time when a student was either gained into learning, or lost to mediocrity. They wanted to do some gaining. They also filled me in on their planned Masters and Doctorate works, that they were doing as a team. Perfectly legal these days, as long as they were twice as good, twice as deep, had both their names on them, and they both presented to defend them. The Master’s Thesis was going to be on the middle school student thing, and the doctorate was on how to turn a freshman around. It wasn’t by calling them a First Year, Shirley told me. It was more of an old school approach. I’d be reading about it soon, they both said. Their first choice for school was up north. The university near where I live. They wanted out of the city. SLU or Washington would be nice, MOBap, too, but they wanted out of the Metro, without leaving the state, and Mizzou was too cookie cutter and too big for them. Many choices available with their grades. Rolla, Springfield, Warrensburg, Nope. Wow. Had I told them EXACTLY where I lived yet? I didn’t think so. I’d let it ride until later.

We each had our favs, the ladies picking on me a little about the ‘healthy’ omelet. I explained that this wasn’t. Hollandaise sauce was on NO weight loss, healthy, or cardiac recovery diet in the western world. The healthy one must be farther down the page. Oh, and yes, I was eating it with hot sauce on my hash browns. I did enough moving around to stay healthy without skimping on breakfast, thank you very much.

Shirley got a speck of pancake on her cheek, so I reached over with my napkin and wiped it, gently. She reached out for my wrist, folded the napkin into my hand, extending my index finger and kissed just the tip of my finger, then said, “Thank you. That was sweet.” We continued on until we were no longer famished, Jenny declaring the waffles had been conquered and she was no longer out of her mind with hungerous torture. She also declared that to be a word. Just for today, then not a word again tomorrow. She was actually quite a funny lady. Taking our time on the way out, we made it to the car and I helped them inside, carefully. The parking lot was getting more crowded. Isn’t it amazing that a man can admire beauty so openly, but doesn’t want anyone else to enjoy it, yet he wants to show it off and share it. An amazing paradox. She’s beautiful, isn’t she? She’s mine, don’t look.

Did I just say that? She’s not mine! Why did that pass through my head? No way. Wow. I keep saying that. I never say ‘Wow’. Wow. What’s going on?

We drove back down to their church, and parked in the lot for a bit. It was a touch early. I told them that I actually lived about ten miles from the town they were thinking about going to school in. I didn’t want to leave that hanging, just in case. Now I was second guessing myself. Just in case what? That it might make a difference? Chuck, you don’t know these girls well enough to look at things like that. Well, it was out there.

“Chuck, if I get up there and ask you out for dinner, will you go? You gave me your card with your number on it. Is there anyone else that would keep that from happening?” Shirley’s voice was soft like she was afraid to ask and afraid of the answer. I’ve noted myself doing the same thing, twice already, with her. Once when I asked to see her again, and the other when I asked about their plans. Something was brewing in Denmark, and it was unfamiliar. I was not a hermit. I dated. I was a public figure. I was not, however, totally in control of this situation. Now, I find that she’s feeling, or at least acting like she’s feeling, the same.

“Yes, yes, I did that, and no.” Jenny giggled. “Yes, if you come up to school and find yourself wanting to accompany an old man, this old man, to dinner, you have my number. I gave you my card so you would have that number, for whatever reason, come to think of it. No, there is no one else. If there was, I would have taken you home last night and not asked for your company this morning. I can’t and won’t do that. If I am with someone, I’m with someone. If they cut me loose, meh. Not so much. Anyway, if you like my company, I certainly like yours. I meant to ask both of you. Seventeen and living alone, or at least on your own??”

“Emancipation. Both of us. Separate cases, but we met afterwards and kind of figured to team up and make a run at life.” Jenny was filling me in on how it started.

“We both work at the mall.” The sing song voice Shirley used was so sweet it was sickening, then she got serious. “We both attend Fox. We are both taking AP courses. We both want to teach. We’re both STEM centered. It just seemed like a good idea. At the time. Now it seems like we’re married. ARGGGHHHHH.” Both the girls cut up and laughed about that. I was hoping it wasn’t worse than it sounded.

The last thing I wanted was to compete with a lesbian for another lesbian’s affection. I wasn’t getting that vibe, though. More like they were friends, or sisters. “Are you two, you know...” I had to ask. I didn’t want to try to climb an impossible mountain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.