At the Pool - Cover

At the Pool

Copyright© 2018 by stimac

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Wife and stranger have a mutual masterbation session

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Interracial   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

My husband’s business had arranged taxis for us all after the meeting to get us back to our relevant apartments and as we were sharing a taxi I couldn’t say anything!

My knickers were stuck to me and I was as horny as fuck.

As soon as we got into the apartment I jumped onto a big chair, pulled my dress up and spread my legs over each arm of the chair.

My knickers were stuck tight over my cunt with spunk, it was in my fanny, all over my arse and belly, I was coated.

“Look at your filthy wife’s knickers filled with a strangers spunk. Some filthy fucker texted me in the restaurant and asked for my knickers, the dirty fucker then sent me a video of him wanking off into them before telling me to put them back on!

When I saw him spunk I almost came at the table!

Fuck me now as I’m covered in another blokes cum” I yelped to my husband.

My husband had his prick already out, it was bobbing up and down as he walked across to me.

“You fucking slut” he said as he rubbed the end of his prick up my slit through my knickers.

“Am going to fuck you through these knickers, am going to ram that cum up you” he moaned as he shoved his cock in me.

Being fucked by my husband through my cum filled knickers sent me wild.

“Go on, fuck your filthy slut wife, use me like a whore I fucking love it” I squealed.

My knickers were coming down and one side had snapped from being stretched as a good 6/7 inch was being rammed up me by my husband.

I was cumming like crazy with the knobbing I was getting, when my husband pulled out and said

“Get your legs in the air, am now going to fuck your dirty arse”

I got my hands behind my knees and lifted my legs, my husband shoved his cock and my cum filled knickers up my arse.

Talk about me going wild, Mike was fucking the shit out of me, or filling me full of another blokes cum.

Christ, he was pounding me for dear life, the other side of my knickers had snapped and my knickers were right up both holes with just a bit poking out.

My husband pulled out and unloaded all over me, my fanny, arse, insides of my thighs were all covered in spunk.

He then got my phone from my bag and took a picture of me and then gave me the phone.

Fucking hell, what a slut I looked, legs wide open with my red knickers sticking out of my cunt and arse covered in spunk.

“Send that to the anonymous texter and put the caption -husbands slut on it”.

I sent it straight away and the rest of the night was spent with my husband repeatedly fucking me and making me promise to be a disgusting slut with everything with a prick as long as he could see the evidence in pics and my stories!

The next morning when I awoke the sky was a beautiful clear blue, I had a quick orange juice and changed for the pool.

I put on the same white micro bikini and red heels, plus a wrap of course to protect my modesty on the way to the pool.

I looked at the clock and it was almost 11, I ‘d slept late, no wonder Mike had fucked me for half the night and I was tired.

When I arrived at the pool there were 2 people already there.

David was in the same place as the last time but on the other side was an oldish bloke.

The only available sun loungers were opposite David.

Both of them were wearing dark glasses and I could feel them drilling holes in me as I removed my wrap.

I settled down on the lounger and started to put some oil on me, as I did my phone pinged.

I picked up the phone and the message light was flashing.

I opened the message” thanks for last nights pic, that bikini you’re wearing is terrific, am feeling as horny as fuck”.

I looked up and David was looking at me with his phone in his hand, I smiled at him.

I continued rubbing oil on me, the bikini was so small it only just covered my nipples, the bottom was a small thong which at the front just covered my fanny lips and at the back was literally a string, it didn’t cover my arsehole.

I finished putting oil on and then I must have dozed for a short while as I awoke with a start with a splash of water hitting my foot.

I looked up and David was at the edge of the pool in the water. “ Time to wake up “ he laughed as he swam to the other side.

I realised why he’d woke me, as he got out of the pool his red speedo style trunks were extremely tight, and as he briefly turned slightly toward me as he got back in his lounger, I could see that he had a semi on.

Immediately my mind raced back to the previous time at the pool when he’d spunked over my face and last night at the dinner when I’d watched a video as he filled my knickers full of cum.

My fanny was starting to drip already.

I had my dark glasses on, and then again so did David and the other guy who was to my right and David’s left.

No one new that each was looking, but we all had a good idea.

David raised is left foot and placed it further up his lounger, this meant his leg was bent and the guy to his left had no view of his crotch.

He then started to gently stroke his cock.

Watching a guy rub his prick while looking at you does it for me, I just love watching them wank over me, makes me as horny as fuck.

Any way, he was about 3/4 hard and my fanny was itching like fuck.

He was really teasing me by stroking his cock slowly, I wanted to dash across to him and wrap my fist around his prick, I didn’t though.

My twat was that hot with anticipation I had to cool down.

I put my feet on the flags with the intention of walking to the pool, fuck they were that hot I had to put my heels on.

I felt self conscious, but secretly loving it as I walked to the ladder for the pool, no diving for me.

The water cooled my body but not my fanny, god I was dying for some cock!

As I got out of the pool my white bikini had become totally transparent.

My nipples were hard, sticking through my top like bullets, my crack was clearly visible through the thing which was supposed to be a bikini bottom.

I put my shoes on and saw that both David and the other guy were staring at me.

My sunglasses were in the floor, I bent to pick them up, but instead of squatting to pick them up, I parted my feet a little and then bent at my waist.

As I bent I knew that David would have a perfect view of my arse and my crack. I purposely took my time so he could get a good eyeful.

I stood up and went back to my lounger, my now transparent bikini was sticking to me.

I got on the lounger but didn’t take my shoes off!

I put my right foot on the lounger and bent my knee, like David, this blocked the view of my crotch from the old bloke to my right.

I looked up and David’s trunks were being strained to the limit by his hard on.

It was making a really good impression of a tent pole.

David was looking straight at me, when he knew that I was watching he put his hand in the base of his shaft and pulled in his trunks tight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.