At the Pool - Cover

At the Pool

Copyright© 2018 by stimac

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Wife and stranger have a mutual masterbation session

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Interracial   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

One of the benefits of Mike working away is that I get the occasional trip overseas.

I was really excited as we got a short trip to Brazil and a free apartment to stay in for a week.

The apartment was in a small city, not near the beach, but it had it’s own fair sized pool.

During the week everyone was working so I’d go to the pool and have it all to myself.

The weather was hot but supportable, around 30degrees, a bikini was the order of the day.

I’d been to the pool on Monday and had got a little burnt, so the following day I took a stronger sunscreen.

I had on a very small red bikini and as this was Brazil, some 4” red heels, I’d noticed that all the women here dressed as sexy as possible all the time.

Unlike the previous day there was someone else at the pool when I arrived.

On the opposite side of the pool was a guy on a sun lounger, oh well can’t have it all to myself all the time.

I got a sun lounger on the opposite side of the pool and passed some sun cream on my arms and shoulders.

My bikini was small, in fact, the top only just covered my nipples and the bottom was a thong, the small triangle just covered my minge.

I picked up my book and put on my sunglasses and settled down to soak up some rays and read.

I was lost in my book when I heard a splash as the guy dived in the pool.

I looked up as the guy the climbed out of the pool, looking across at me he shouted “needed to cool off”, that was a surprise coming across another Brit out here.

The guy looked about 50 odd, he had tanned skin and wasn’t fat.

He was wearing a pair of tight green trunks, the type that’s common in Brazil.

The trunks were wet and I had a perfect view of the outline of his cock and balls, he was soft, but a cock is a cock and I felt a twinge in my minge!

The guy got back on his sun lounger, put on some dark sunglasses and started to rub cream on his body.

I’m sure the guy was putting on a show for me, when he started to put cream on the inside of his thighs I was sure.

He was sitting with his legs apart and his trunks were stretched tight over his balls as he applied the cream.

Am sure that he was catching his cock and balls with his hand as he did this as I could see that he was getting a semi on.

I couldn’t tell if the guy was looking at me because of his glasses, then again, he couldn’t tell that I was looking at him either.

The guy finished putting on cream and picked up a book. I was sure he was staring at me, also he had kept the same position with his legs apart, the outline of his semi hard cock was making me hot.

I realised just how hot and how much I needed to get some cream on me.

I picked up my sun cream and started to apply it onto my stomach, am sure that the guy was watching me as I did and I started to get turned on.

I then put some cream on my chest above my tits and started to massage it into me. All the time I was watching to see if the guy was watching me.

I slipped my hand inside my top and squeezed a nipple, fucking hell they were as hard as rivets.

Without realising I was squeezing my nipple between my thumb an finger, I was getting carried away.

I put more cream on my hand and then rubbed it into my tits, if the guy was watching he could tell I was horny, but he appeared to be reading his book and his cock was still only semi.

My fanny was wet, I had that hot /wet sensation that I always get when I’m turned on.

In order to put cream on my thighs I bent my knees I also opened my legs at the same time, this had the effect of pulling my thong really tight over my fanny. I wasn’t sure, but thought there was already a wet patch on them.

I rubbed oil into the inside of my thighs right to the top, god I wanted to rub my fanny.

I concentrated on doing this when I looked up.

The bloke was watching me, that was obvious as he had a fucking hard on that was making a tent in the front of his trunks.

My eyes were on stalks, but owing to my glasses he couldn’t tell.

I continued to rub oil around the tops of my thighs, even though they didn’t need anymore, I wanted to give the guy a show.

I wigged my arse from side to side as I continued applying cream.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.