My Name Is Ed - Cover

My Name Is Ed

Copyright© 2018 by MysteryWriter

Chapter 56

Since it was after ten when I finished with Lucinda and Gerome, I wasn’t at all surprised to find Marge and Sandy gone. I was disappointed but not surprised. I rode home in the Soul and stopped at one of those cheap gas outlets. I saw something interesting on their shelf by the check out register. It was a box of mini cookies mixed in with the candy bars.

The boxing was cute, I had to admit. We could go with an updated brownie bite stuffed with pot. Lucinda in her true army vet way of thinking wanted to use more of the plants. It would also cut down on our waste disposal problems. We could run the whole plant through a grinder, then boil the hell out of it. The next step would be to reduce the water to an oil. We could then use it in a baked product of some kind. It would be easier to disguise and the medical pot clients might even like it better.

I needed to talk to Lucinda and Gerome soon, but I forced myself not to rush into a conference. I should be able to think it through even better, which was always a good idea. I drove home then I turned on the burner phone. I took down the messages as well as recovered orders from the dead man’s Email.

I called Marge to make a date, but she didn’t seem interested, so I dropped the idea. I moved on to planning my next day’s work on the seeds, if they arrived. I did a lot of our business with the US mail. Forcing us to also worry about the federal charges, if I got caught importing the seeds without a license. I had read how few arrests there were for that kind of thing, so I wasn’t too worried. Everything involved in the weed business was a calculated risk.

I left the courier planning up to Gerome. He knew the housewives from the gym and he also knew the weed business. He could mesh them. Lucinda and I would be there to give him all the information and advice we could come up with. The three of us could make it work somehow. I really wanted the couriers to be bicycle types, but I knew that was impractical. Vicksburg MS wasn’t New York City. We would probably force the couriers to drive their own cars.

I called on the burner phone then went over, so we were in the office of the Gym drinking coffee when the conversation began. Lucinda was nowhere to be found so I started without her.

“We are going to have to tell the drivers about the weed. They don’t have to know where it comes from, but they might get a talkative old lady buyer. Someone who doesn’t realize she is putting us in prison,” Gerome said when I finally reached him.

“Well we will have to be sure the customers are vetted well before we send a new driver to their house. If it is someone who talks to much, one of us will have to make the delivery,” I said.

“I have an idea, but I want to talk to Lucinda about at the same time I tell you. I want to make a decision before the potted, pot stuff is ready for processing,” I informed Gerome.

“Well she is out with Marge and her daughter, Sandy,” Gerome replied in a snappy voice.

“I’m sure it’s a harmless visit,” I said.

“It’s a school night. Sandy will be in bed by now,” he said.

“That doesn’t mean anything is going on between Lucinda and Marge,” I replied.

I said it even though I thought that it might explain Marge’s lack of enthusiasm for another date with me. I wasn’t twenty one, so I couldn’t preform like a kid. Another woman could perform all night long. Still I hated to think that way. Who really knew what went through another person’s head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.