My Name Is Ed
Chapter 52

Copyright© 2018 by MysteryWriter

“We we are going to have to tell the drivers about the weed. They don’t have to know where it comes from but they might get a talkative old lady. Someone who doesn’t realize she is putting us in prison,” Gerome said when I finally reached him.

I didn’t need the money, so I took only those deliveries the kids, Lucinda, Gerome, and Chrystal, couldn’t. Mostly because of his previous criminal record Gerome chose no to make deliveries. It was mostly Lucinda and Crystal who made the deliveries. Tommy and I just filled in when neither of them, nor Gerome wanted to make the run. It was a very informal operation.

Tommy and I spent our time vetting the customers, and being the face of the company when a face was necessary. Like what happened shortly after the first of the new year.

The head nurse at the cancer clinic was Marge Purple, yes like the color. I figured that once upon a time, she had decided to change her name from something even worse.

Marge was on the sunny side of fifty, but not many steps away from the edge. She had a great body and a bubbly personality and our meeting went well.

“So if you have a patient who could benefit from the stuff we provide, we would be happy to serve them. Just have them mention they were sent by Kat. Don’t worry it’s just a code name to keep your name from showing up in our records,” I suggested.

“You were a deputy sheriff, so why did you go into the pot business,” she asked.

“Somebody who had absolutely no connections with the normal drug connections needed to provide the weed. We provide a safe and discreet way to purchase it. We deliver it to the patient’s door and only in quantities that are misdemeanor charges, if a patient’s house is ever raided. If the patient is even more paranoid, I can arrange a dead drop delivery, so that we never have to meet at all,” I informed my new friend Kat. “The down side is our minimum purchase is a double dime bag of the prescription grade pot. It contains about two grams of all naturally grown weed. We grow it so I know what is in it. There is also a boutique grade weed. You get a little less in a double dime bag,” I explained. “It isn’t a lot less, just enough to balance our books. If you have a patient who really needs the medical grade weed, but cant afford it, we can work with them. This isn’t a drug business, it’s a community service business.”

“It sounds too good to be true,” The beautiful redhead said.

“Well Kat I realize that, So that is why we offer a money back guarantee. Like you said you know how to find me if things aren’t like I promise,” I explained.

“So what’s in it for me?” she asked.

“For advising your patients there is a service available nothing. Are you in need of money?” I asked.

“I’m a single mom so yes,” she said.

“Excuse me, I wouldn’t think you would be a single mom at our age,” I asked.

“I adopted my granddaughter. Her father was killed in the middle eastern war,” she informed me. “Her mom became a junkie whore. Sandy needed to be protected.”

“I wish I could help you, but we don’t have any budget for personnel. I also have a rather large board of directors that I would have to run your name by,” I stated. “I will ask around though.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.