It's All a Matter of Balance - Cover

It's All a Matter of Balance

Copyright© 2018 by uksnowy

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Local men ogle an unusual woman and one of them takes advantage of his superior backgroun

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Just playing around

Inspired by a recent visit to the leisure centre and viewing a voyeur video

“I bet she could,” chuckled Gary.

“Never mate,” scoffed Bert. “Never in a month of Sundays.”

“I nearly saw it back in Nigeria,” drawled Herby. “Bloody lovely though isn’t she? And a beautiful and expensive one piece swim suit too.”

“Whhaaattt?” asked an impatient George returning from the bar with the last two of four pints of Abbotts Ale, trying to see where their lewd gazes were focussed.

“Yes what... ?” asked a coal black girl, with a toddler buggy, sat on the next table. “That’s my mum you’re discussing and staring at, so come on ... what?”

Three of the men gulped and tried to look away from the piercing glare she was eyeballing them with. The fourth man looked mystified.

“Er ... it’s nothing really,” answered Gary, who had started the conversation with his mates relaxing in the adults only bar of the leisure centre.

“Whaat?” came George again, transfixed by the dusky cleavage he was being treated to as their inquisitive neighbour leaned over towards the four. Over the top of her T shirt he could see a stark white edge of a frilly brassiere in vivid contrast to the blue brown hues of the girl’s ethnic skin. Her Crimson shirt was near to bursting with the bulk of the teenage girl’s tits.

“Excuse me love, I think it’s just a bit too rude for a young lady like you,” murmured Herby in his ex-civil servant cultured tones.

“What you mean? I am 19 and don’t call me love ... it’s Lucie if you don’t mind.” she reposted.

There was a sullen silence as the four middle aged men didn’t want to waste their ale and leave, and equally didn’t want to remain in agitated focus especially after a good energetic workout and shower in the gym. The view had changed through the floor to ceiling glass that separated the lounge from the swimming pool, where a ladies exercise class was just finishing. The person of their lascivious interest had disappeared.

“So what did you nearly see in Nigeria?!” Asked Bert, thinking Lucie had lost interest, dealing with an awkward child in a buggy. He too enjoyed even greater cleavage and titillation when she bent forward to handle the infant, squashing her right tit on her tight trousered knee, into a magnificent black shiny balloon, more or less tucking it under her chin.

“Oh just a local woman, in a market. Loads of them around, some pretty some not so, but nearly all a bubble butt, endemic amongst them...”

“What’s an endemic ... endemic bubble but?” puzzled George a little too loudly.

“It means a common condition ... you know,” answered Herbie, not seeing Lucie’s new interest and her seeing his graphic gesture.

She feigned fussing with the buggy, tilting her Afro styled head to the next table, also keeping an eye out for her statuesque mother to enter the lounge having taken part in an exercise toning session in the twenty five metre pool. With one hand fiddling with the infant, the other rocking the buggy side, the deep dark crevasse between her milk full knockers increased in width and length. George drooled, Gary nodded and grinned, Bert licked his lips. All were hoping maybe she would take one out and suckle the toddler of which the only thing they could see was a pair of wildly waving little black arms.

“So whaaaart?” George persisted.

“The lads I worked with were taking bets on whether this particular woman, who wasn’t exactly an oil painting if you understand, could balance one of our lagers on her arse without spilling it.”

Bert scoffed and shook his head, seeing the previous person of interest through the glass, now in a stately walk through the foyer and making her way to the lounge. He was on the point of referring Lucie and the child to the staff as this was supposed to be adults only, but reserved judgement in the hope that more views of the black mother and the spectacular figure approaching would happen.

Lucie had heard and seen but suddenly also reserved judgement on making a scene for two reasons. She was actually ashamed of Ruthie her mother’s choice of dress today in her first visit to the provincial leisure centre and having heard what the four white men were discussing, knew that she couldn’t argue, knowing quite well that Ruthie could actually balance a glass - a small glass, a full glass of liquid on the plateau along the top of her abundant and firm derrière.

“Mum!” shrieked Lucie. The child turned up her gurgling to screams of delight and Ruthie beamed down at them both from a great height, four inch diameter gold earrings clanging against an elaborate necklace, cackling, “Shit! am I knackered,” wiping her high browed forehead.

The four men swivelled and gasped as the previous figure of their attention graced herself sitting a few feet away. She was wearing a flowing white overcoat with a grand dad style collar which swooped unattached to her feet, exposing a pair of white mini shorts cut so high at the back revealing two or three inches of big brown firm buttocks. Above the shorts, was bare dark brown rippling ... once rippling, now a little slacker six pack, under a cut off top, again in dazzling white with a diamanté image attached across firm bra-less, big teated breasts.

“Hi guys,” Ruthie beamed and waved at her four gob smacked oglers. Several other men in the lounge stared open mouthed.

Gary, Bert, Herbie and George either gulped, smiled, smirked or stared more fixedly, two of them doing all four.

“Do you want another coffee or something?” Asked Ruthie. “I’m starving, so could do with a snack, get you something?”

“I’ll have a Latte please ... no sugar, I’ve got a bottle for Rupey,” replied Lucie.

Her mother stood and shrugged off her coat, draping it carefully over the back of a vacant beige plastic chair alongside her own. Bert nudged Herbie as they had the best view as the tall statuesque woman bent and stooped, inches of her inner crotch and nearly her cunt could be seen past the overhang of her butt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.