8 March 2008 - Cover

8 March 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Brad slowly opened the door, and Abby hesitantly peered through the opening.

“Finally, it took you long enough!” Britney remarked. Ben and the others looked on for any hint of expression from Abby.

“Well, so how did you do, honey? Don’t keep us in suspense,” Vicky added.

Abby couldn’t hide her excitement any longer. As she brought her hands from behind her back, she broke out with the biggest smile and shrieked, “I’m going to Toronto!”

Amber and Britney jumped up and down for joy, their breasts barely remaining in their low tops and bras, seeing Abby holding a golden ticket.

“I knew you were a good singer!” Amber proclaimed. While Brad looked on with love and pride, the others smothered her with congratulatory hugs and kisses.

Ben Mulroney motioned Abby to his side. “Congratulations on becoming Canadian Idol’s newest competitor. Canada can look forward to seeing you in Toronto in July. How do you feel, Abby?”

Abby gave Ben an unexpected hug and kiss on the cheek. “I’m so excited! This is a dream come true! You wonder why we took so long?” She asked, looking at Brad.

Brad raised his hands from behind his back. “I’ve got a golden ticket too!” He announced.

The group repeated their excitement for Brad and quickly remarked they’d be competing against each other as boyfriend and girlfriend.

Ben ushered Brad to his side. Congratulations, Brad, on winning a golden ticket,” he said, offering his hand. “I think this is a first for Canadian Idol: a boyfriend and girlfriend both winning tickets during the same season.” Abby took Brad’s hand in hers, showing her love for him. “This should make for quite an interesting season six competition.”

“We’re already winners,” Abby smiled.

“How did this happen to you?” Ben asked.

“Once Abby had received her golden ticket and we were leaving, she mentioned to the judges that I sing too. Zack Werner called us back and asked why I didn’t compete in Idol. I said it might interfere with my hockey schedule. I play for the Belleville Falcons in the OHL. They asked me to sing for them, and they liked my performance enough to earn a golden ticket!” He smiled, holding it up for the camera.

“Congratulations to you both. Now go and enjoy your time, and see you in June,” Ben mentioned.


Another cameraman recorded Abby and Brad entering the waiting room. She held up her golden ticket, and the remaining contestants politely cheered and applauded. Brad revealed his ticket, receiving less appreciation. They were swarmed with further congratulations. Those who hadn’t performed realized there were two fewer golden tickets to be won.

The next performer, Jully Black, interviewed Abby and Brad. The family gathered behind them, with Amber and Britney displaying their posters of support. Jully was quick to make note of Brad and Abby’s relationship, and now they are competitors against each other.

A member of the Idol staff took Brad aside and had him fill out a blank form with his personal information. Since he and Abby were underage, Dan, Karen, Scott, and Vicky had to sign a release form that would allow Canadian Idol to use their names, pictures, or videos to advertise and promote them in the competition.

They were told a Canadian Idol representative would be in touch to confirm travel and hotel reservations. Their next portion of the competition will begin on the 16th of June.

Finally, outside the St. Laurent Centre, Abby and Brad leaned in close to a TV camera, the hem of her top slightly revealing some cleavage. They smiled, tilting their golden tickets from side to side.

“We’re going to Toronto on Canadian Idol! Yahoo!” They shouted in unison. They held hands, turned from the camera, began to run, and jumped into the air.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.