Pourne Industry - Cover

Pourne Industry

 

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Getting into the Adult Film Industry can be very fascinating. Jason, 21 years old, finds out how it all works. Although he had several girlfriends his own age, he has lucked into the side of the industry that makes you think that a son and his mother are having incestuous sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Dave handed over his camera and touched Tori on the shoulder, before saying, “Damn, she is really unconscious!”

“I’ve done it to my real sister and mother, it’s not a big deal, is it?”

“I thought it was a myth,” Chet admitted. “it’s too bad you can’t prove it in a video somehow!”

“Mmmmmm,” Tori said waking up, “That was fun!”

“You were out for over five minutes,” Dave said to her.

“Really, Steven, not counting the sex I have with my husband both on screen and off, that was the most fun I had in a while. Thank you!”

After the kiss she gave me, I got a handshake from Chet and Dave.

Sasha had observed the whole thing and quietly told me, “While I am not interested in filming, I wouldn’t mind a nice fuck, when you are available, Steven!”

They had my account information already, so I got a stub for $2500, and an appt. card for Teagan Presley (33) in two days at the same time. Very nice!

In the new house, the second largest bedroom became my Pourne Studio. I had installed a separate direct doorway to it, to get people in and out as needed.

I realized my large paydays wouldn’t last forever, the guys don’t really make a lot of money, unless you are 12 inches or longer, and still you rarely see their faces.

I hired a gay guy as my in-house cameraman, his name is Sven?


I showed up for my appointment with Miss Presley, born Ashley Ann Erickson on July 24, 1985, making her 34, but still stunning. She had freshly colored her hair.

I couldn’t get Lucy to not come along with me to meet her, and they gave each other the once over. Fortunately, she arrived without her husband, and we talked for a while before filming anything.

“Steven, I have been doing porn since I turned 18, retiring more than once, getting married and divorced more than once. But, it was your video called ‘My 33’ that caught my attention.”

“That’s very nice of you to say, in my research of you, you like all forms of sex. Is there anything in particular you want from me?” I remarked.

“This is Penny, your real sister?” she questioned.

“Yes, it is. We fuck all the time, she likes being fucked unconscious, don’t you pretty girl?”

Instead of a verbal answer, she gave me a quite delicious kiss.

“Could the two of us share you in a video, Steven?” Teagan asked rubbing herself a bit in the process.

We were taken to one of the larger bedrooms/sets and I suggested we all start out naked. Lucy liked that. We hadn’t fucked in almost a week at home.

There wasn’t an available director, so I volunteered for the job. I was surprised how easily they agreed, offering me $2,000 since it was my Brazzers Directorial Debut.

I spoke to both ladies and they agreed to ‘let it go’ unless somethings untoward happens. Teagan has a history of liking anal, but I wasn’t prepared for that, at least not yet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.