Pourne Industry
Chapter 9

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Getting into the Adult Film Industry can be very fascinating. Jason, 21 years old, finds out how it all works. Although he had several girlfriends his own age, he has lucked into the side of the industry that makes you think that a son and his mother are having incestuous sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I saw my phone had 514 emails to my SPAY@PORN.com account

Sharon sent many of them, including, “Steven, your video is driving a ton of new Brazzers Sign-ups, and you wouldn’t believe all of our Mature Ladies who would definitely like to make lonnnnnng videos with you!”

That was cute, and inspiring. Many of them sounded like very young ladies wanting to be fucked by my 33. I hope they realize that is in centimeters, and not inches. Can you imagine a 33-inch-long cock?

I also went to Xvideo and looked up ‘my 33’ and the beginning of the video was there. There was a Brazzers teaser mentioning that Tara Wild took all 33, and you could see it with a membership!

I smelled food, Susan and Lucy had made the group BYOTacos using hard shells. I could eat a dozen, but they made them as needed with Lucy saying, “My brother needs lots of energy for all the fucking he will be doing around here.”

“Amen to that,” Randi was quick to say followed by everybody high-fiving everyone else. Fed and rested, we took everyone’s cars and completely moved Theresa and Randi Anne in with us.

This would be step one!


While the three mature ladies got the homes ready to go on the market, I took Penny to the Friday appointment and there was a nice applause as we walked in being greeted by none other than Feras Antoon, the CEO of Brazzers parent company Mindgeek.

“Hello, Jason, this must be your sister?”

Lucy actually blushed at him, as he took her hand and kissed the back of it.

He went on, “It has been a few years since Brazzers has enjoyed a new ‘boy next door’ addition to its fold. Since you joined with your video garnering thousands of looks and hundreds of new subscribers.”

“Is it safe to assume that you are here to make a new video?”

“Yes Sir, I am loaded and ready for barely dressed women of all ages. While I am hoping to ‘specialize’ in the seasoned adult actresses, young ladies, including my sister, are quite beautiful and I am hoping for a long career with all of these wonderful people.”

“Well said,” Feras responded.

He stepped away, and Sharon took Lucy and I to the same room we had been using. She said, “You wanted a quote for doing taboo scenes with your sister. Our offer is for $4,000 each whenever it can be scheduled. However, you also gave us the names of your ‘fantasy women.’”

That sounded like a cue and walking in dressed to titillate was my favorite porn actress, Cory Chase. We shook hands, but she also gave me a kiss on the cheek saying, “I feel very fortunate that you picked me. May I ask why?”

“You always seem so comfortable and knowledgeable with whatever scene you may be doing. I remember the first time I saw a video of you it was on Horn Bunny, and you looked awesome and were trying to talk your brother into making love.”

“Oh, dear,” she said. “That seems so long ago. it wasn’t my son, but it was one of my very first scenes. What would you like to do with me?”

Wow! what a loaded question. Think Jason, think?

“I have seen you in mother training daughter to fuck scenes. You and my sister actually look enough alike to make people wonder, how about that?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.