Pourne Industry - Cover

Pourne Industry

 

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Getting into the Adult Film Industry can be very fascinating. Jason, 21 years old, finds out how it all works. Although he had several girlfriends his own age, he has lucked into the side of the industry that makes you think that a son and his mother are having incestuous sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“Close, before your time Peter North had some lasting nearly 80 minutes,” Sharon said.

“Instead of cash, could I get direct deposit to my bank, Sharon?”

“Leave a cancelled check and we can have that in place by next week. How many times a week can you do that?”

“Every 32 to 36 hours. So, three times a week,” I immediately extrapolated.

“Both your sister and mother want to be filmed getting fucked by you. What do you say to that idea?” she asked.

“How much would it pay, if real biological siblings were filmed in a continuous one camera fuck? The same question with a real mother and son?”

“I would have to call Montreal before I could quote you an accurate number. In the meantime, we will continue to contact Cory, Asa, and Audrey. I heard she had retired, so who else is on your ‘fuckit list?’” she asked with a laugh.

“Let me think about that ... Hmmmm ... India Summer, Vicky Vette, Darla Crane, Taylor Wayne, Kristal Summer...”

“I get it, older, busty with smallish hips, you certainly have a type, don’t you?” Sharon said.

“You fit that type, don’t you Ms. Mitchel?”

“I am retired, young man, let me think about it, OK?”

“Here is my new email, that uses my porn name. Let me know. Just being around you makes me hard as steel,” I quasi-whispered to this bottle blond.


After getting my $2,750 for making Tara happy, I gathered up my four blondes, and paid for us to drive through McDonalds, with all of them getting a Salad based meal, while I got myself two McRib Meals, handing off my second diet-coke for the ladies to share. Lucy was sitting next to me, eating one fry for every five she put in my mouth.

“Tara is nearly 60 years old. How did she compare with me, big brother?”

“Absolutely no comparison, she wasn’t nearly as active a participant as you or Susan is/was/are!”

“What were you saying to your director before we left?”

“She has moved on from being in the movies to directing. I simply asked if she might come out of semi-retirement, so we could fuck each other at least one time!”

“Ow, I answered your question, still you slapped me?”

“You are too honest for your own good.”

She stopped feeding me as we pulled up to and in the garage.

I helped the ladies out, getting a kiss from Randi and Tessie.

Susan and Lucy heated up the food while I went up to take a quick shower. After cleaning myself off, I got out and was handed a towel by Randi as Tessie found and began a most torturous BJ.

“Ladies, we have food waiting for us,” I said.

“That’s what they made microwaves for, Jason,” Randi said, “How did you become such a lover at such a young age?”

“It was a very hard thing to do,” I said getting a titter from them both. Randi’s mouth met mine as I was rushing towards a quick cum in Tessie’s mouth. At nearly 50 years old Randi was quite a kisser as I felt Tess’s mouth move to my balls. I had no self-control as these beautiful ladies were having their way with me.

It was only a moment or two before I ejaculated the remains of my day all over Tess’s face, with Randi asking, “How do you already have so much cum, Nephew?”

“I don’t know, I just do,” I responded. “How long are you staying with us?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.