Pourne Industry
Chapter 6

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Getting into the Adult Film Industry can be very fascinating. Jason, 21 years old, finds out how it all works. Although he had several girlfriends his own age, he has lucked into the side of the industry that makes you think that a son and his mother are having incestuous sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“Eventually, I asked them to all come over on the same day, as something of an experiment. They had known about each other and were all very willing.”

Things were moving along as I felt myself getting harder as I was plumbing the depths of my own biological mother.

“On our first attempt, I put an exact hour between assignations, and was able to orgasm only the first and third times. They all got a fairly good-sized amount of my sperm. I hadn’t asked any of them if they were on the pill or some other device.”

My mothers’ pussy was so slick and so slippery I was feeling it as I felt her gluteals squeezing on me.

“By my third attempt, adding a fourth girl, I put 90 minutes between them and I had four orgasms along with making four young ladies very happy.”

She remarked, ‘That means you could make $8,000 a day with Brazzers!”

“I don’t want to be that worn out, Susan. I want the ladies, whether my age or older to be as satisfied as I am.”

“Would you mind if I became an adult actress, using the name Sarah Pay?”

“You have been thinking about this, haven’t you, Sarah. You know how much I love you, how it is a slightly different sort of love from what Penny and I have?”

“OHH, YES, I understand that, I do. Are you getting close to be able to have another orgasm, Ja ... Steven?”

Now, we were in true roleplay mode, and I went into my personal hyperdrive again, saying, “Sarah, Ohhhhhh, Sarah, can I please cum deep inside you and maybe make a baby that would be my own brother?”

“What, oh yeah, make a baby inside me. And one inside your sister, and each of your Aunts. Give us all babies, please?”

I wasn’t sure about if enough time had elapsed, but I did want to cum again, filling her up completely.

“Cum inside me, Steven, please?”

“Ohhhh, mother,” I said, emptying all I had to give her.


Her bedroom had a new style shower, built for two, with a straight overhead showerhead. I don’t know what they are called, but it feels more like a warm rain, then a throbbing shower.

There was only kissing, and touching, and some cleaning.

We got out, I scampered to my room, and changed, then we went downstairs to stares from the three ladies.

Lucy gave her the pill she asked for along with a glass of water from our built-in Aquasana water filter.

“From the look on her face, she may need another one,” Tessie said. That was a cue for loud giggles as Sarah let go and Penny took my hand.

While sitting around we found that Theresa will be Sandra Pay, and Randi will become Julia Pay, and we will be going to my Friday session.


Friday morning, we walked into the Brazzers office, with Sharon waiting for me, and I introduced all the ladies around me declaring their true biological to me.

After Sharon got each of them an interview, she walked to me and said, “I’m sorry to say that my promise to have Cory here, she became unavailable. Have you ever heard of Tara Wild?”

“Yes, I have been doing as much research as I could find on the mature women of porn!”

“Very nicely said, Stephen. Tara?”

She walked into the room and I said, “Hello Beautiful?”

“Stephen, can you last an hour before cumming in real time?” Sharon asked me.

Quite proudly, I answered by saying, “My personal record is 118 minutes from start to finish.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.