Pourne Industry - Cover

Pourne Industry

 

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Getting into the Adult Film Industry can be very fascinating. Jason, 21 years old, finds out how it all works. Although he had several girlfriends his own age, he has lucked into the side of the industry that makes you think that a son and his mother are having incestuous sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Susan knew about it and came by and picked up both of us not telling us any more than there had been an accident involving Dad.

He had taught me to be strong when bad things happened, but when we saw him, I cried and blubbered more than Lucy did. The funeral was three days later, with many of his ‘work family’ showing up and, instead of contributing to my father’s favorite charity, Habitat for Humanity, we were handed over thirty envelopes from the attendees. Some were thick and some were not.

Once we were home, both Susan and Lucy emptied their purses of the envelopes and it was something of a cornucopia of riches:

$1,000 worth of iTunes cards
$1,000 worth of Denny’s/IHop cards
$2,000 worth of various local Gas cards
$8,000 worth of stock in various DJIA companies
And
$27,576 in cash and checks.


To keep from going to jail, the guy behind the wheel offered us $1,000,000, but Mom refused it.

He came back with a counter offer of $10,000,000 and after verifying it was real, Mom’s scruples crumbled, and we put it in the bank right away.

At that point Susan decided to keep her job, while the two of us kids went back to school.

I graduated with a BS in Architecture from the Columbus Branch of Ohio State University and Luce was through High School but enrolled in OSU taking a few classes her first semester.


Now back to the present (June 2020) I was a paid Porn actor, having made love to my real sister and expressed my true feelings to her, I was awaiting my mothers’ return from work.

In anticipation, I ordered through Grubhub, a shitload of food from India Bistro, totaling over $200 worth of food.

Five O’clock, came and went, and Susan wasn’t home yet. At nearly five thirty, I heard the keys in the lock, and once she was through the door, I molested her with my hands.

It wasn’t Susan, it was her older sister Randi, followed by her younger sister, Theresa, with Susan following up the trio.

Randi said, “If I had known my gorgeous nephew was going to molest me, I wouldn’t have worn underwear!”

All the other ladies giggled, as I lightly blushed.

Theresa, who everyone called Tessie, got to the front of the line and placed my hands on her covered breasts.

Lucy and I hadn’t seen any of them since Lyles’ funeral services. He was an only child, whose parents had previously died.

Randi Anne Dayton 49 (Never married)

Theresa Mary Dayton-Newman 45 (Widow)

All blondes, all stacked, all beautiful!

“I quit today!” Susan said, pushing herself against me against the wall.

“Hot damn!” Randi said. Tessie agreed quietly.

My sister pulled my mother off me, and quickly asserted herself, then asked, “Why? What made you decide to quit?”

First looking at me, she said, “I want to be a porn actress, so I can fuck young men and get paid for it.”

“That’s why I’m here!” said Randi and Tessie separately.


After we all had enough of the food, Susan took me by the hand and pulled me to her.

“While Jason and Lucy have professed undying love for one another, I get him by myself! Randi and Tessie need to negotiate with Lucy for price and availability. Lucy, honey, help them find a porn name for themselves, please? No matter what you hear, please leave us alone?”

Lucy got up and gave me a very nice kiss, saying, “Do whatever she wants, OK?”

“I am going to need a pill from the green bottle in my bathroom, kids, OK?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.