Pourne Industry - Cover

Pourne Industry

 

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Getting into the Adult Film Industry can be very fascinating. Jason, 21 years old, finds out how it all works. Although he had several girlfriends his own age, he has lucked into the side of the industry that makes you think that a son and his mother are having incestuous sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

My name is Jason Pourne. I recently got into a new job, I am involved in the adult video industry!

You may ask how that happened, and I will tell you.

First, let me introduce you to my entire family:

Lyle, Dad, 47 passed away last year of
Susan, Mom, 48, 5ft8 32DD-25-33
Jason, Me, 21 6ft6 10.25 inches
Lucy, Sis, 19 5ft9 34DD-24-31

We are all blonde haired and blue eyed!

Susan and Lucy are very similar in body type, large bust, tiny waist and nice hips and butt.

However, it was a friend of one of my ex-girlfriends who bragged about me that got me an interview with a woman near Susan’s age, who asked many questions.

After she was through, she asked to see ‘the goods!’

I dropped my pants and boxers, and because of the nature of the previous questions I was at full mast.

Besides being ‘large’ the word she got was that I had stamina.

That made me laugh but is true to a degree. Porn on the internet makes you think that all guys are capable of lasting 30 minutes and longer and can cum on command.

It’s mostly a myth, the guy goes until the money shot, then after cleaning up, he goes back to work, now able to last a good long time. That’s when an editor puts it all together to make it seem more impressive.

Next thing I was asked was my ‘Porn Name?’

My first instinct had me say, “Why not use my real name?”

Sharon responded, “Jason, pardon me for this, but your name already sounds like it is fake. Many fans will look for you on Facebook or Twitter and they can be brutal.”

That made me think for a while until I came up with Steven Pay, which she looked up online in the IAFD (Internet Adult Film Database) [It’s real!] and told me it was available!

I got up and out of the sofa, thinking we were done.

That’s when a marvelously shaped mature blonde came into the room!

“Steven, there is still a practical audition,” she said. “This is Brandi Love!”

I had looked up many female porn actresses and, to quote the song ‘Brandi was a fine girl.’

“On the floor or on the sofa?” Ms. Love said to Sharon.

It was decided we would start on the sofa and progress to the floor as needed.

I don’t know her real name, but Brandi is in her forties, and still gorgeous!

“Would you mind if we role-play?” I asked her directly.

“OK by me,” my luscious blonde brown eyed partner responded.

When I walked into the building, that was when I realized I had walked into one of Brazzers many under the radar film studios. It first looked somewhat like a regular office, until I saw the company logo. I was greeted and walked to one of the many large bedroom sized offices.

I sat down, and two handheld cameras were running and Sharon, my interviewer said, ‘Action... ‘

“Hey Mom,” I said. “Come sit be me, please? I have something I need to tell you!”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.