Ardrona Universe - Cover

Ardrona Universe

Copyright© 2018 by Azami Core

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Fantasy Fiction. Universe where Vampire, Demons, Cat people, Dragons. And much more lives. Romance, action adventure

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   High Fantasy   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Vampires   Were animal   DomSub   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Petting   Royalty   Slow   Transformation  

-Jonah-

Jonah with swollen eyes as he looked around in a semi-daze, from the torture of his body. He has been chained up for a year. His left leg broken and his right arm by his shoulder is broken. His body beaten and cut to the point he could not shapeshift. He was ready to seek his maker knowing they were going to kill him soon, His heavy eyes closed and his mind went back to the past.

For the last 8 years Jonah has been tracking and fighting the humans who had destroyed not only his people, but they brutally killed his wife and two children while he was on the northern border of his kingdom.

His kingdom, Shantar, was once a safe haven for his people, fighting for the lives of their kind, the cat people. The cat people looked human but could transform into any type of cat.

Six years ago the humans faked an invasion from the north taking Jonah and his army to the northern border of Shantar. They had another army enter the southern border of the kingdom. They burned down the village killing many. On his way back home, a group of his people that had escaped went to find Jonah and informed him their home was being run over by the humans from the south. Jonah and his armed men rushed home with great speed. but they were too late. They found bodies of lion, tiger, cheetah, leopards, and panthers dead. They also found his guards chained in a way that would prevent shapeshifting. It tore at his heart to see his people like this as he rode even faster to his family in the castle.

He found his children, dead and chained to their bed. Jonah hit his fist against the wall, the grief and anger on his face were furrowed with lines of rage. He kept moving to the hallway towards the Master bedroom. He found his wife changed in the same manner on the floor to the post of the bed, yet she was stripped of her clothing with deep lacerations made by a scourge. Blood dripping and pooled from her left side of the scourge.

He unchained his wife and picked her up in his arms as he roared holding her. His roar was so loud that it vibrated through the castle and out into the village. The men turn their head towards the castle and bowed sadly knowing the pain he was going through.

Shyanna, Jonah wife opened her eyes and said to him, with a voice he barely recognized, “You must live on my husband. Fall in love with another.”

Jonah would shake his head. “No hun, I love you ... I Love you so much.”

Shyanna touch his face, “I have seen this time coming ... I love you too, but you must live. You must!.There will be another.” Her eyes closed for the last time.

Jonah roared, the sound made the birds fly off. Jonah and his men buried everyone. He placed his two children and his wife side by side and buried them together.

Jonah looked at his men for they too lost loved ones. He raised his hand as they all looked at him. Jonah spoke, “We all have lost so much.”

He said sadly but then his face turns into ferocious anger “We shall go out and destroy those who would do this to our home, our people. Who is with me!”

They all yelled and they shapeshift into different types of cats, as they went out to destroy the humans that did this to their kind. For 5 months they tracked and killed and Jonah lost many men. They were captured, beaten and tortured for a year.

He opens his swollen eyes to the sound of the cell opening. Today they dragged his body to the edge of the cliff. His bruised eyes looked up as he faced them kneeling with what was left of his pride. “You are less than the insects you step on.”

The dark clouds which he had seen in the short distance even looked as dark as his soul. One man pushed the sword into the ground marking his place of death, as the three laughed, knowing he could no longer shapeshift and another stabbed him one last time in the belly. The man that used the dagger now in its sheath turned the dagger as the hilt bashed his head. The three tossed him over into the turbulent waves of the ocean.

They said “Over you go, to meet your maker,”

He would look to the sky as he whispered falling. “I come home to you sooner than expected my love.” In his garbed like underwear, as he hit the water and sinks.

-May-

May is part demon and part Vampire. She had been visiting her great aunt’s Queen Zeru, who is a vampire. For a month now, since she arrived, she has been dreaming the strangest dreams ever. She wonders if she could ever get the man out of her mind.

His blonde brownish hair interchanging form brown and blond, golden hazel eyes that would change to green, but looked as if he was beaten to a pulp. Every time she awoke to the feel of his pain and anguish.

‘This man; who was he? Why in her dreams?’ She would get out of bed and get dressed for the new day.

This morning she chose a black and white long dress with her black and white cloak with a hood. her black hair hidden in the hood. She would cover her beauty under her hood so none would see her face. She went to the window and opened it. She then jumped as she falls and her black feathered wings would appear.

She flew and glided away from the island of the castle that was always covered in dark clouds even during the day. She felt this pull to keep flying towards the land. She landed on a tree to rest many miles away outside of her great aunt’s Monarchy.

The setting sun was still out. She looked and saw humans taking a man to the cliff, his hair was a blond mixed color like the man in her dreams and she watched as they stab him and bashed his head then the three tossed him over the edge. She felt the pull to save him, which was something she would not normally do, getting involved in another culture differences, but the pull to save him was so strong that she opened her black wings and flew.

May dove into the water trying to find his body only coming up for air and going back down. Finally, she saw him, grabbing his hand and pulled him up. Though her long dress was soaking wet and her hood was no longer covering her head. She made sure she had a good hold of him before she took off into the air. She looked at his face as she noticed his heavy eyes open It was him the man in her dreams.

“His eyes, those are his eyes,” She said to herself.

Jonah’s golden eyes were heavy but what he saw was a beautiful angel with a black cloak and black wings flying him off to the heavens. He passes out again.

The need to help him more was now overwhelming as she produced some heat from her body. Now being a part demon for her, this was an easy task. The water beaded on her wings as she flew with him in her arms. She flew towards her Auntie’s castle.

May would look at the wounds and she spoke to her Auntie Zeru, in her mind loudly. Her Auntie was telepathic as was she,

“I found an injured man who is in need of help. Aunt Zeru Please. I know you can do this. Help me and hold his soul in his body while I work on his wounds.”

Zeru ran to help her. May landed on the balcony as Zeru rushed to his side and they carried him to the couch. Zeru closed her eyes and with her powers, she held the man’s soul. Then May fades and becomes as small as a cell. She enters his body repairing the wound in his belly from the inside out. Then she worked on his head. She saw so much damage, Trying to repair everything the damages they have done. She went to work knowing the possibility he may lose his past memories.

She worked long and hard rebuilding his cells and the neutrons and electrons in his brains reforming tissue and synapses to give him back his mind. May then repair his skull. She moved in his body to look at the other broken bones. She working diligently, repairing the broken bones, muscles, and tissue.

Meanwhile her aunt Zeru would hold his spirit then pushed it back into him as soon as she saw the last of his bones going back into place and cuts healing from the inside out. His body no longer looking like a damaged wreck. Once May was done she would reappear beside him. her hand holding his though she was weakened by her hard work.

Zeru gave May her wrist. May bites down and drinks of the strong powerful blood flowing through her filling her body. May licked the pinpricks of her teeth healing her auntie’s wrist. She then turns to hold on to the man’s hands as if she could not let go.

-Lost Memory-

Jonah eye would open, his body would feel sore, “Where am I?’’

The gaze of his eyes trying to focus- and he would see only a blur of the lady holding his hand. He was not sure but felt some connection towards her. He pushed the feeling aside with his mind as it felt boggled.

May answered. “You are on Ardona Island, I am May, and this is my auntie Zeru she is the Queen here.” Her voice sounded almost like a melody.

His focus was clearing as he looked at the angelic woman that saved his life. She took off her cloak and covered him so he wouldn’t feel so exposed. He smiles with a crook to it as he notices how beautiful this woman was.

“I ... am. I ... am” He could not remember his own name, he was in no condition to think. Jonah also felt he was too filthy noticing he was only dressed in wet garb.

May would pat his hand.

“It is ok if you can’t remember your name. A lot of your memory may be gone, I could only heal the best I can for you. You have been through a lot and it may take time before your mind will heal.”

He looked at her as if she was a dream. “Can I wash up?” He asked.

“‘Sure,” Zeru said. Zeru could feel May’s confusion and pull towards this man. She thought best they be close together. She would call on the butler.”Give him the closest room to May.”

Jonah would try to get up as the ladies helped him to his feet. He had followed the butler to the guest room up the stairs. The butler opened the door for him and he walked in. Jonah place May’s cloak on the bed the butler would follow him in picking up the cloak.

“Please do not take the cloak,” Jonah spoke then would head to the bathroom and take off his garb of undies.

He starts the hot water as he soaks his sore muscles in the tub. He then washes his hair into a lather and rinses off as he ducked under the water of the tub. He then towel dry, went to the bed and found some new clothing that fit him. He knew the butler had placed it on the bed for him. He was glad that the butler left the cloak there.

He picked up and orange-brown one-piece outfit as he placed a soft brown belt with a gold round belt buckle that had a hook that went into the whole and curved to lock in place, all he need was his sword.

“My sword ... my sword, where is my sword.” His memory was staggered, He tried to think but he could not remember his past.

The butler brought food to him. Eat sir you will need to regain your strength. The butler left the food on the table by the chair near the window. Then he left the room. Jonah ate as his thoughts try to process what had happened to him. He did remember May rescuing him from the depths of the water. How did he get there? What had to happen to him?

He also remembers the pain in his belly and his sword. He would only see pictures but it all was random and seem not to be in order. He rubbed his head trying to remember. He was frustrated and sat on the bed next to the cloak in his hand touching it and he pulls it to him.

He then stood up and walked to the window looking out knowing somewhere out there was the answer to his past. He took a good whiff of her sent from her cloak, and it made him aroused buy just the smell of her. He sat down on the chair by the window and would fall asleep with her cloak in his hands. He would dream about her.

-Revenge-

May having a need to get away from him. The feelings she was having was too powerful and she had to leave.

Zeru placed her hand on her shoulder. “ Will you be alright my dear?”

May took her auntie hand “I don’t know Auntie, This can’t be happening to me.”

Zeru patted her hand. “Yes dear, I can feel the turmoil that you are going through. Sometimes fate has a way of doing things.”

May sighs “ Auntie, don’t worry about me. I must figure this out.”

They both hugged. May turns to the balcony walking away. She jumps on the trellis then jumps her black wings spread wide as she glided through the air. Flying was such a great feeling of freedom and she flew around for hours with no destination in mind but just to escape.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.