Generous Offers - Cover

Generous Offers

Copyright© 2018 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 4: DAY THREE Wednesday

Sex Story: Chapter 4: DAY THREE Wednesday - A retired engineer wants to teach a free software class at a community college. But instead is directed to a private school to teach two 19-year-old ladies for money. The private school is happy to unload problem students. The ladies are happy to cheat their parents out of room and board money. The retired engineer is happy he doesn't need Viagra.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

I took my ladies to the Iron World Investments office. I had planned on arriving at 8:30 when they opened but my ladies were so giddy with excitement that their sexuality surpassed what I had considered normal for them. All I could think was if they killed me I would at least die with a permanent smile on my face.

We left without eating breakfast, but decided later to swing by Jack in the Box for breakfast. That was not my first choice but we were all hungry after the morning’s sexual activity. It was a good thing we ate something because we were at the Iron World office from 11:30 until 2:00.

The receptionist welcomed us. “These ladies want to check their accounts. Can you help us?”

“One moment please.” She did something with her phone. “Frank Warren will be with you shortly. Please have a seat and water or coffee while you wait.” She then asked if we needed a parking validation. She put a stamp on my parking tag and we waited.

I could see one investment advisor talking with a client. We barely opened our water bottles when Frank Warren introduced himself and asked how he could help us. “These ladies want to check their accounts. The 800 number said they could be helped here.” Frank held a door open and we all entered.

Frank was a little uncomfortable having all three of us in his office when he talked with Chrissy. I assured him both ladies had the same issues and they wanted me to know what was going on. Both ladies nodded in agreement. He did something on his computer and said, “Wow!”

“Wow?” Chrissy asked, “Is something wrong?”

“Let’s just put it this way: If you were 21 today you would be worth a little over 143 million dollars. If things go like they have been going, you could be close to 150 million when you reach 21.”

“I almost hate to bring this up, but wasn’t I supposed to get $1000 a month starting when I turned 16?”

“You did. [he turned the monitor so we could all see it] It went into a saving account at Keystone Business Bank of Pennsylvania.”

“Great. Is there somehow a way I could spend some of that money without having to go to Pennsylvania?”

“I can have it in your checking account in two days if you would like.”

Chrissy handed him her checkbook. “Yes please, do it.”

He started typing then asked if Chrissy wanted to close the account.

“Yes, please close it. But if it’s not too much trouble, please change the mailing address on the account to Mike’s address. We are both renting rooms from him. And before I forget, if there is an email address on the account, please change it to my Yahoo email.”

I gave the account manager my card. He did some typing and said the money should be in Chrissy’s account by Friday. “However, it might take until Saturday before you can spend it.”

Chrissy said, “Thank you.”

“I’m glad I can help. Beth, you are next.”

It went much faster with Beth. I remember her account was slightly larger but at 143 million a hundred thousand is only slightly larger. Iron World Investments was most helpful. The account manager said I should check with the receptionist about parking. I did and she added two additional stamps.

In the car, I announced, “Lunch at Applebee’s.” I was curious. I had to ask. “Do you intend to stay with me until you are both 21?

In unison, “Yes.”

Beth added, “And we want to share your sexiness whenever you feel like it. I think I could go a day or two without needing you in my pussy.”

Chrissy added, “I suppose I could wait that long too.”

At lunch, there was no sexy talk. I was relieved. I asked about ATM and credit cards. When they said they had neither, I suggested having both would be a good idea. After lunch, I drove them to their bank.

Again, I stayed with my two ladies as they did their business. They both changed their mailing address from PUTS to my place. The banker said something about the credit cards would have to have a $500 limit until you get established credit.

As soon as we arrived at home Beth greeted me with “We is the rich bitches and we wanna fuck.”

They both started to undress me, but I stopped them saying “My rich bitches are going to school. Class fully dressed begins in 15 minutes.”

I explained the and, or, and exclusive or operations using my whiteboard. I wrote 1100 with 0111 under it. “Chrissy, the and operation on these two binary numbers is ... it’s okay to think out loud.”

She began cautiously, “And means any zero means a zero result ... both bits one gives a one in the result... [I waited patiently] so the and operation produces 0100.”

“Chrissy, that’s right. Beth, what is the result with or?”

Or means either right?” I remained silent. “So the result is... 1111.”

“Are you sure?”

“If I understand what is written on the left of your whiteboard it has to be right.”

“It’s right. Now both of you do exclusive or and write it down. Put your pencils down when you get an answer ... Chrissy?”

“1011.”

Beth said, “Hey, that’s what I got. Mikey dearest, we are we both right.

Ignoring the term of endearment I said, “You are both right.”

“The complement of a number is the number with all its bits reversed. I tend to use ‘flipped’ when talking about bit reversal. Beth, what is hex ‘C’ complemented?”

“Am I supposed to do that in my head?

“Feel free to think with pencil and paper if that helps. Chrissy, please use your scratch paper and write down the answer like Beth is doing.”

When both ladies stopped writing I looked at Beth saying, “Your answer is...”

“3.”

What did you have Chrissy?

“I had 0011, but that’s the same as 3. Right?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.