Generous Offers - Cover

Generous Offers

Copyright© 2018 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 3: DAY TWO - Tuesday Morning

Sex Story: Chapter 3: DAY TWO - Tuesday Morning - A retired engineer wants to teach a free software class at a community college. But instead is directed to a private school to teach two 19-year-old ladies for money. The private school is happy to unload problem students. The ladies are happy to cheat their parents out of room and board money. The retired engineer is happy he doesn't need Viagra.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

I had to pee. “Is anybody else awake?” I asked quietly.

“I am,” said Chrissy.

“Gotta pee.”

“Me too.”

Chrissy led the way into the shower guiding me in with her. Clearly, she understood that peeing in the shower was okay. And, I have to assume, it’s more fun with more than one. She started pointing her stream mostly into the shower drain. I was so stiff I could not point it down. I caught my stream with a hand but Chrissy moved my hand away and aimed my stream at her body.

Beth walked into the bathroom. “What the fuck are you guys doing?”

I told her that we had just finished peeing.

“You guys are weird.”

Chrissy responded, “We both had to go. You can pee in the shower too if you wish.”

Beth walked into the shower and peed on Chrissy. Chrissy said, “See that was easy. Think about all the water we saved.”

I turned the shower on and we all got a quick rinse.

We toweled most of the water off of ourselves and headed to the kitchen. I started my 10-cup coffee maker. My ladies decided on pancakes and got to work.

I ate the breakfast my ladies prepared. I sat drinking coffee while my ladies cleaned the few items that needed cleaning. Chrissy refilled my coffee cup while Beth turned my chair around and sat in my lap. It took almost no time before I got stiff and Beth stuffed my stiffness inside. I needed two hands for Beth’s boobs. Chrissy must have read my mind because she put her hands on Beth so I could drink my second cup of coffee.

I finished half a cup when the ladies switched places. Beth said, “Chrissy, he’s ready. Finish him off.” A little bouncing and I finished deep inside my Japanese lover. Wait, that’s not the right word. But it reflected the way I felt at the moment. Chrissy needed a napkin to catch my deposit. These ladies are messing with my mind in a most pleasant way. But it was time for a change.

“School starts in 15 minutes. We all need to get dressed.”

I heard a chorus, “Do we gotta?”

“No distractions during class. Now get dressed like normal students.” Both wore t-shirts sans bras. Their skirts looked okay but I was 99% sure they had ‘forgotten’ to wear panties.

“Okay class, the computer field has a number of specialized words. Part of this class is computer vocabulary building. Sometimes I will explain before I use a word, but when you hear an unfamiliar word or phrase stop me. Don’t be shy. I somehow know you ladies are not shy.

“First topic: numbers. You have 10 fingers and count in decimal.” I wrote the numbers 0 to 9 on my whiteboard. These are the 10 decimal digits. But for reasons that will soon become obvious, it is often useful for computer people to use hexadecimal ... Chrissy, what does hexadecimal mean?”

“No fucking clue.”

“Then you were supposed to stop me and ask. Let’s try this again. it is often useful for computer people to use hexadecimal.” I paused.

Chrissy’s hand went up. “Mikey dearest, what the fuck is hexadecimal?”

“I’m so glad you asked. It means base 16 or a counting system with 16 digits.” I added A to F after 9 on my whiteboard.

“Now we need to talk about binary.”

Beth spoke up, “I know that. Binary means 2. Right?”

“Yes, that’s right.

“Computers use binary bits. A bit can be thought of as a coin sitting on a table. It’s either heads or tails, or for computers, 1 or 0. It’s convenient to group 4 binary bits into 1 hexadecimal digit.” I wrote 0000 by zero all the way down to 1111 by F. Then pointing to ‘4 0100’, “This is not one hundred. And by the 8 this is not one thousand.”

I wrote the numbers 8, 4, 2, and 1 over the binary numbers. “See how 1001 is 8+0+0+1 or 9. Notice the pattern of the binary digits from 0 to F. This will be on the quiz.”

They looked shocked. Hiding my hex and binary numbers I wrote 1100. “Quickly now, what is this binary number in decimal?” I looked at my class and waited...

Finally, Beth said, “12?”

“Are you sure, Beth?”

“Well... 8 plus 4 is 12. Is that right?”

Yes, you are correct. Chrissy, what is the hexadecimal digit?” I continued to point as Chrissy wrote something in her notebook.

She said, “C.”

“Good. That is correct.”

Then I talked about 8-bit bytes and a little about ASCII. Then about 32-bit words and 16-bit half words. I could tell that their brains could only absorb so much in one sitting. “Our next lesson will cover addition, subtraction, and Boolean operations.

“Chrissy asked, “What are Boolean operations?”

“Next time. Class dismissed.”

I called William Beck at PUTS. “My first class covered numbers and computer vocabulary. It went very well. I’m sure that 12 weeks later they will remember much of what I said. Is there some kind of test PUTS provides to make sure my students have learned anything?”

“First, a big thank you for teaching these girls, and we have no formal test. But one of my staff may want to give a brief oral test just to be sure they learned something. Your $1,200 check for office space should be mailed today. The rest of the money will be sent after the class is over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.