Generous Offers - Cover

Generous Offers

Copyright© 2018 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 2: DAY 1 - Dinner

Sex Story: Chapter 2: DAY 1 - Dinner - A retired engineer wants to teach a free software class at a community college. But instead is directed to a private school to teach two 19-year-old ladies for money. The private school is happy to unload problem students. The ladies are happy to cheat their parents out of room and board money. The retired engineer is happy he doesn't need Viagra.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Dinner was simple: spaghetti with homemade meat sauce. Three lettuce, tomato, and carrot salads were already on the table. After we ate I commented, “I can’t decide if the food or the company was the best part of my dinner tonight. Both were wonderful.”

I put away the leftovers. (They made twice as much as needed.) My students loaded the dishwasher and made short work of washing the two pans and the spaghetti strainer.

I was led to my own bedroom. The covers had been stripped back and two large towels were on the bed as well as extra pillows from the other bedrooms. I thought I knew what was going to happen next. I was wrong.

In unison, the girls/ladies/sluts/students (what should I call them?) said, “It’s shower time.”

I designed my shower with a steam generator and built-in benches. With hot water and two hot sluts, we had a steamy shower without turning on the steam jets. They dried me together. Then they made me watch them carefully dry each other’s tits pussies and assholes. This was not a passive allowing me to watch. They moved my face such they delivered the up close and personal views they wanted me to enjoy.

Then it was time for what I expected. Big bodied Beth pushed me backward on my bed such that my only choice was to lie back. Then with my feet on the floor, Beth flattened herself on top of my poor defenseless body. I heard her say, “Oh Mikey honey, you are so sexy” as she kissed me with her tongue exploring all the way to my molars. Apparently, her goal was to press me down flat against my mattress.

Beth got off and was joined by Chrissy on either side my very stiff penis. They began a shared blowjob. They both licked at the same time while taking turns sucking. Chrissy started licking my ball sack.

A guy could get used to this kind of attention.

I was almost ready to blow my wad. I’m told ladies don’t really have a sixth sense but for whatever reason, they picked that critical time to switch gears. Beth dragged me toward my pillows then guided my stiffness into her vagina. I was ready to play with her magnificent mammaries but Chrissy had other ideas. She hovered her pussy over my mouth. My tongue reached up, her pussy reached down. Tasting fresh pussy for the first time in years must have sent me over the edge. Although to be fair, Beth’s bouncing on my dick and the sound of her chest puppies flapping in time also played a part. Both ladies (from now I will try to use ‘ladies’) slowed down as I released a heavy load.

Then Beth did something I had never seen before, although I’m sure some porn vid shows it. She kept her leaking pussy a half foot over my navel filling it with my deposit. Chrissy scooped some up with two fingers and pretended to suck it off in her mouth. Instead, she wiped it off inside her pussy for me to lick out. Oh my, these ladies are crazy good. (Come to think of it, ‘sluts’ might be a better word.)

Beth was still leaking. Chrissy spread it around on two sets of tits and all around my face giving me only a tiny taste from Beth’s still dripping cunt. I was ready to lick it off their tits but they didn’t give me a chance. They took turns playing mother kitty cleaning my face.

Mikey, get your brain in gear. That was part of my brain talking to what was left of its other part. It’s still early and I’m sure my ladies (now my ladies, oh my) won’t want to sleep this early. I enjoyed fondling these two very different sets of boobs. Dear god, please don’t make me have to choose. I didn’t expect anyone – especially any deity – to be listing to my thoughts. My prayer, if that’s what it was, was a leftover from many years ago. trying to please my thankfully now ex in-laws. My, these boobs sure did feel good.

Brain mostly functioning, I asked Chrissy to use the water pitcher in the kitchen to make lemonade. “No ice. Just stir two scoops of powder and when stirred, fill with cold water from the refrigerator cold water tap.” While she was busy I asked Beth to dangle these lovelies over my face. I was in heaven.

Chrissy returned with the pitcher and three glasses. “Beth, you started without me.”

To stop a potential argument I said, “Chrissy, I asked for it. Beth, go drink some lemonade. Chrissy, bring your girls over here.”

Heaven again. Deciding which was best was like deciding between ice cream and cake. Why only one when you can have two? I was initially attracted to Beth for her boobs. Okay, I’m shallow. So sue me. Yet these firm might-be-B-cups are very nice. Yes, very nice. My marginally working brain told me to ask Beth to go into the bathroom and turn that black knob to 30. Back to the nice small tits; let’s see, oh good, I can put her tits entirely into my mouth.

Chrissy and I sat on the edge of the bed drinking lemonade. I was watching Beth lightly fingering herself while I was doing the same to Chrissy. I wanted to make sure each of us drank at least two glasses before we got into my steam shower. Chrissy complained that if she drank too much she would have to pee. “It’s my shower and I say peeing is okay in the shower.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.