Wedding Present - Cover

Wedding Present

Copyright© 2018 by Tiny Tommy

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tom has been cornered into an arranged marriage with his pastor's 16-year-old virgin daughter. He isn't thrilled about the marriage, but is looking forward to taking her cherry. Instead she is raped by black men on their wedding day. Later she services his boss, co-workers and potential clients. This also contains cum-eating and forced male chastity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Size   Small Breasts  

A COMPANY PICNIC

When Taylor and I returned from our honeymoon, we were invited to a company picnic the following weekend for the senior staff. Dave pointed out that I would be the only manager level person at the event and it would be a great opportunity to position myself for further advancement. He went to great lengths to explain to me that the business world wasn’t like the church and that Taylor should dress in a cheery little sundress, like you find at the mall. Taylor was delighted by this advice and came home with several options, noting that she could always wear the other ones another time.

When we arrived at the picnic, I noticed that Taylor was the only wife, or female, there. This should have been our first sign that something was wrong. But I was too busy thinking about my career to even notice.

Dave pulled us aside just after we entered and explained to us both that this picnic was very important to my career. If we made a good impression today I would be in line for future advancement, perhaps even soon, but if people didn’t like us, not only would advancement be out of the question, I would be lucky to keep my job.

Then Dave turned to Taylor, “Please don’t ask me to explain, but I need you to take off your panties and hand them to me.”

“That could be a problem because I’m not wearing anything under this dress.”

I guess I looked at her with a strange expression because she turned to me and continued, “I was planning a surprise for you later.”

Dave continued with instructions for Taylor, “You are the only wife here, the executives will be looking at how well and how cheerfully you serve them and evaluating Tom. They expect that if Tom is leadership material in this company that it will show first in an orderly home, with an obedient, subservient, and cheerful wife. You should start with the drinks and appetizers on the porch. Circulate through the crowd and offer everyone what they want.”

At first, they would pat Taylor on the bottom. Soon the pats extended to a caress or squeeze. Before long I watched as my bosses were reaching under her dress and playing with her cunt. I think we were both a little surprised that Dave was one of the most enthusiastic about fingering her.

The CEO announced that for dessert we were going to enjoy some 16 year old pussy. Now I knew the real reason that we were invited. Dave directed Taylor over to a picnic table. She took off the sundress and laid down on the table. The men lined up to take their turn fucking her, with the line based on their level in the organization. There were 23 men in line, many of them with daughters as old, or older, than Taylor. Most were not lasting very long, I guess the idea of fucking a beautiful teen had them worked up all evening. But with so many men, it still meant lots of time being fucked. There was so much cum leaking from my wife that it nearly ran out of her spread pussy.

I was standing off to the side, but the CEO insisted that I should get in line too. “It looks like you have a bright future here. You might as well start acting like a director, because very soon you will be one.”

At the end of the picnic, the CEO offered my wife a position in the company as a Client Relations Specialist starting Monday with a salary that nearly matched mine.

When we returned home, my wife led me to the bedroom. “I need to know that you still love me and desire me after I allowed all those men to fuck me.”

“Of course I do”

“But I need you to show me, with your mouth and your dick”

For the second time in our short marriage I was licking other men’s cum from my wife’s pussy. I hated the taste, but seeing other men fuck my wife was a turn-on. My wife straddled my face. I was expecting some immediate 69 action, but instead she sat on my face forcing her cum drenched twat down hard on my face. Once the cum was cleaned and all the wetness was coming from what her pussy produced, she leaned forward and gave me head. This concluded with some earth-shattering good sex. She had been fondled and fingered on and off for 2 hours, been fucked by 23 other men and she was still horny enough to match my orgasm with an intense one of her own.

Taylor’S FIRST DAY OF WORK My cubicle was moved to where I would have a clear view of anyone, including my wife, entering and leaving the CEO’s office. She finished with her HR paperwork and orientation at lunch time and came directly to the CEO’s office. She had a large cubicle around the corner from his office. Instead of file cabinets, it had clothes closets. The CEO had picked out a work wardrobe for her. All of it was exceptionally revealing. Today she went back into her office and changed into short grey business skirt that hugged her slim hip and covered only about 2” of her thighs. when she walked, you could glimpse milky white thigh above the black stockings. her panties would have shown when she sat down, except she wasn’t allowed to wear any. The 6” black heels really set off her tight butt. The top was an unremarkable thin white blouse that buttoned up the front, it was sufficiently tight to hug the curves of her miniature breasts and clearly display her poking nipples. It wasn’t see through, but nothing was left to the imagination. When I saw her walk past into the CEO’s office, I was amazed at the transformation. When we got home that evening I learned that she had to change in her cubicle where plenty of people could watch and would be expected to do that at the start and end of every shift. Her cubicle was surrounded by executive offices, so it was the other leaders of the company that got to enjoy this view. When she went to the CEOs office, he had her sit through several meetings, then had her give him head. After this she was sent to personally deliver documents to a series of recipients that needed signatures. She waited for the signatures at each desk and returned with the documents at the end of the day. At her cubicle she changed back into her regular clothes while 8 men stared intently.

Taylor was horny when she got home.

“I hope you aren’t upset with me dear, but all those men staring at me really got me excited. Can we go straight to bed and save dinner for later?”

I don’t need to be asked twice to have sex with my darling wife. Besides, knowing that she was being forced to show her body to the men who had gang fucked her over the weekend aroused me too.

The next day at the office Taylor chose a tight black dress. It might have been a hair longer than the previous day’s skirt, but it was considerably tighter across her whole body. She went into the CEOs office and over the next ten minutes the entire senior staff entered the room. Shortly after they had all arrived, they stepped across the hall to the conference room. Taylor mostly sat in the room during the discussion, fetching coffee, making copies, enduring the occasional pat or fondle. But they were in the room for business, so there wasn’t anything more than the enjoyment of being served by a cute, scantily dressed woman.

Over the lunch break, Taylor and Bob (our CEO) retreated to his office. She gave him head again, although this time he pulled from her mouth and sprayed her face, getting cum in her hair and on her dress. He allowed her to wipe her face with her fingers and lick them clean but insisted that the cum globs in her hair and on her dress had to stay exactly as they were the rest of the day. He was marking his territory.

The executive meeting resumed after lunch. The subject of cost saving ideas came up and Bob offered a reward to the best idea; Taylor would give a blow job to the person who came up with the best idea in the next 30 minutes. The ideas flew wildly for 30 minutes. After that everyone voted for the best idea that wasn’t their own. The votes were tallied and Ted won. A chair was moved to the front of the room and Ted sat in it. Taylor knelt in front of him ready to do her job, but Bob interrupted.

“Why don’t you bend over and give him the blow job so we can all see your tight little ass.”

The blow job lasted a long time, apparently Ted was a little shy with the whole group watching. Eventually he came, and Taylor sucked him dry, not allowing a drop to spill.

For the next week this seemed to be all my wife did. She provided a little show at the start and finish of each day. She ran errands in the office dressed in revealing clothes. She gave Bob a blow job once a day, and occasionally she gave one to another executive on Bob’s command. But we learned what her real job duties were when a group of Japanese business prospects came to town.


THE JAPANESE BUSINESS PROSPECTS

Six executives from a large Japanese electronics firm were in town. They were considering our firm to assist them in the acquisition of small American firm that would complement their business lines. Taylor was told to dress like a slutty school girl. Since she had just turned 16 less than a month ago, this wasn’t a big stretch for her. She wore a short, pleated plaid skirt, white top with a tied scarf that matched the skirt, bobby sox, and white tennis shoes. Her hair was in pigtails and she didn’t wear any make-up. When I saw her walk into Bob’s office I nearly came in my pants. Throughout the day she served them coffee and retrieved whatever they needed. She took care to bend deeply at the waist to give everyone a view of her bare ass cheeks.

That evening she didn’t change at the office. She stopped by my desk to tell me that I should head home without her. She would be going to dinner and spending the evening with the client. She didn’t know when she might be home. During the meal, Taylor changed seats frequently sitting near each of the Japanese men. They took turns reaching under the table, and up her short skirt, to fondle her during the meal. While the men had drinks and discussed business, she worked her way around the table giving each of them head.

Bob asked the men if they would like Taylor to continue to party with them back at the hotel. They all agreed they would like that.

“I am certain that she will do whatever you ask, just as she would for me. If you could call her a cab when you are finished I would appreciate that. I must get home to my family now. Enjoy your nightcap.”

They had barely closed the door on the hotel suite when the leader of the contingent took off his belt and bent Taylor over his knee for a spanking. While the next person spanked Taylor, the leader sent the youngest one out of the room with a shopping list. Her ass and thighs were deep red from being spanked by 5 men in a row, each wanting to fulfill a fantasy. Still dressed as a schoolgirl, including the shoes, they threw her on the bed to rape her (not that she was protesting). One man held each leg, another held both arms while the fourth opened her shirt, tearing two buttons off in the process. The leader, and eldest, climbed on top and came quickly in her cunt. The men rotated positions and the next man fucked her, lasting a little longer. All the while, the remaining men pinched, poked, squeezed, slapped, and otherwise abused her nipples. All five men fucked her and the 6th man wasn’t back yet.

One of the men called the front desk and asked if they could bring up champagne on ice, lots of ice, a large, whole cucumber, and a bunch of candles. When the room service arrived, they made Taylor meet the man at the door and take care of the order. Her torn shirt buttons meant her breasts were barely covered if she was still, but were on proud display if she moved. And the welts on her thighs from the belting were still clearly visible. Sperm was running down her leg and she stunk of sex. I doubt any of his friends believed his story.

The men used the ice cubes to get Taylor’s nipples really hard and sensitive. Then they would dump hot wax from the candles right on her tits. They would fuck her with the cucumber and when she was all swollen and sensitive they would pour hot wax on her cunt lips. When it hardened, Taylor could peel it off and the process would start again.

The sixth man returned with rope and clothespins. Since he had missed so much, the let him go first. He undressed her and tied her calves to her thighs and her elbows to her knees. Taylor couldn’t move in the slightest. He turned her over and fucked her doggy style. The 6 men spent the rest of the night tieing her into different positions and placing clothespins on her tits and cunt. Each of the men fucked her at least once more that night. None of them got any sleep. But at least they all took showers in the morning. Taylor returned to the office with them the next morning at 10am, still in the school girl outfit, including the torn shirt that kept falling aside to reveal her tits. The aroma of stale sex filled the office around her, lingering after she passed. There was no doubt what kind of client relations she had been providing. As she walked past the marks from the belts were still visible on her thighs. Taylor followed the men into Bob’s office. They didn’t stay long, but everyone left cheerful. Taylor was still in his office.

Even though I was only a few doors down, I was paged overhead to Bob’s office.

“Thanks in no small part to the efforts of your wife, we just landed a huge contract. Take your wife home, get her cleaned up and presentable for this afternoon, there is going to be an executive staff party. And I want to promote you to Director of Employee and Client Relations. Taylor will report to you. Whenever we have clients in town, I want you to set up all the arrangements and make sure that their time here is perfect. In addition, I want you to set up celebrations and rewards for employees, particularly for the executive team.”

Bob knew just how to humiliate a person, and today that person was me. I would be in charge of pimping out my wife to clients and company parties. I would be making the arrangements to have other men fuck her. Plus, everyone in the company would know exactly what my responsibilities were and why I got the job. But I realized that there wasn’t much choice.

On the drive home, Taylor and I came up with a plan. Since Taylor was asked to be eye candy at so many meetings, she was learning a great deal of the inside dealings. No one paid attention to the entertainment, so she could gather insider information that would guarantee successful investments. Like today, we knew that a Japanese company was going to start the takeover of another company. Stock prices would rise as they slowly and quietly bought shares. When they announced a purchase offer for the remaining shares, the value would increase even more. And if there were any problems with the deal, we would hear about it because they liked having Taylor prance around their meetings. We knew what to buy ahead of time, what to short sell, and when to get out. We figured that we only had 2 or maybe 3 years before she was “too old” for their tastes and we would probably both be looking for new jobs, without great positions on our resumes. We planned on living as simply as we could and put all our money into these trades, including leveraged funds allowing us to make even more with our guaranteed information. Just before big announcements, we could buy or short sell stocks and usually see 20% return on investment inside a week.

When we got home, I cleaned Taylor the way I always did after a gangbang. And again we finished with mind-blowing sex. Taylor showered and douched, and I took her back to the office around 2pm.

Taylor went to her cubicle and changed into one of her outfits, a skimpy librarian look complete with framed glasses. She even put her hair up to complete the look. She walked to Bob’s office and he immediately sent her out to change into another schoolgirl outfit, complete with pigtails. “But keep the glasses.” Taylor changed again in her cube and returned to Bob’s office, the outfit a near twin of the one she wore yesterday except it was blue plain instead of red. Bob was pleased and called the senior staff to the conference room. I was invited too. Probably to add to my humiliation.

Bob had a powerpoint of the key details of the contract he had just signed and included a comment about Taylor doing her part. Then he showed a series of slides with Taylor in different bondage positions that she hadn’t realise had been taken. “I think Taylor’s role was so useful that I have promoted her husband Tom to coordinate future client relation visits, and future celebrations. Tom, you can consider this afternoon some on the job training.”

“I have a game picked out that I am naming “Survivor”. We will rotate turns at Taylor’s cunt and mouth. The first round you will fuck her for 1 minute and she will suck you for one minute, if you cum you are kicked off the island. Whoever is left will enter the two minute round and so on until no one is left.”

Taylor knelt down on two chairs, easily accessible front and rear. 18 men started the first round and 2 came in Taylor’s mouth. 5 more men didn’t make it through the second round, with 4 of them dumping their load in her cunt. Perhaps it was the sloppier cunt, but 9 men made it through the 3rd round, with both men coming in her cunt. 6 men came in her cunt, and 1 in her mouth in the 4th round. The remaining two men both came in her cunt. Taylor had been fucked for almost an hour and 45 minutes straight. 14 men had come in her cunt. In the last 24 hour she had nearly 30 loads of cum in that pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.