War Maidens - Cover

War Maidens

Copyright© 2018 by Lapi

Chapter 5

Sigrid woke first, followed by Diana and Ingrid.

“By the gods, I will destroy whoever did this, god or goddess, makes no matter.” was the first thing Sigrid said.

Only a divine being might have done this to us, It is beyond me what to do about Regan though, I need help.

All three called out, “MOTHER!”.

Now not in over 200 years had either Dahlia or Freya been urgently called upon for help. It was as if both Mothers flew upon the wind to aid the call of their respective daughters to get there.

Note: Mamas come to the rescue, almost. FYI hear the song, Ride of the Valkyrie by Richard Wagner at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxtkoYvfoK8

Both Moms arrived about the same time. Like all daughters in stress, sentences were compressed into words and words into syllables, all three shrieked them out at the same time.

Mothers, being Mothers seemed to understand them though. Both gazed upon the prostrate body of Regan and uttered the same single word, “Loki!”. This was not a joke however. If a trick was to be played, it would come from those Loki had harmed.

No more words needed to be spoken. The look on five faces said it all. Poison powerful enough to render a goddess to sleep would not leave a human unharmed.

Dahlia spoke. “There is only one best solution to this, render him a ‘Spirit’.” To this all agreed given how little time Regan had as a human.

“Let it be so!” came from the three girls.

Freya and Dahlia called out to Odin to assist, knowing how he felt about Loki. Once this was over, his part of revenge against Loki would be an invaluable aid and lend credibility to what would be done.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.