Soup of the Day 189

by MysteryWriter

Copyright© 2018 by MysteryWriter

Drama Story: land and sex what more could a man want

Caution: This Drama Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

John Allen
Lucy Allen Seabolt / Martin and /Rita
Jerome Morris the director of vocational education for the Cleveland school system
Bobbi James the radio personality
Amos Hardee deputy sheriff
Lori Moore deputy sheriff
Marcus hostage taker
Sara Thomas newspaper writer
Everett Martin the current leader of the Cleveland meetings of Freebird.
Mark and Happy Jones swingers.
Jethro Morris murder victim.
James Western the second murder victim.


It had been over a month since Lucy started seeing Mark and Happy again. It was the same amount time since I walked in on Rita and her pillow. The biggest difference was that with the Soul, I was able to expand my search area for a new place to live.

The idea was to find a piece of land already developed to cut down on the cost of the move. But for it to be developed, it usually meant a house of some kind would already be standing on the property. I was perfectly happy with the travel trailer, but I wasn’t married to it.

A cousin of Lucy and me owned part of our grandfather’s farm. It seemed like a good idea to ask her about selling me a piece of it. So when I met her after six month out of joint, I did just that. She had suggested that I stop by and take a look at the old place. If I saw anything I liked we could talk about me buying it.

I followed her directions to a gravel road two miles down the county road from Lucy’s place. I turned right on to the, not so great, gravel road. I decided it could use a couple of more truck loads of gravel. A hundred yards or so from the county road the gravel drive took a head left turn into what had once been a space for a mobile home. Sarah had explained that it was her brother’s trailer space until the band repossessed it.

The space had a power supply, a working well, and a holding tank for sewage. The tank had to be pumped once every two months. The space already had a deed, so it was part of her inheritance. Her brother had signed it back to her and moved away to New Orleans.

“Since you are family, I will agree to rent you the space, or if you prefer I will sell it to you at a discount,” Sarah said. “There is exactly one acre of land here. The stakes are still up from when we had the first survey.”

“So what kind of money are you talking about?” I asked.

“A hundred a month just for the land and water. You will have to move your trailer on it and pay for your other utilities. The holding tank pump truck runs about fifty dollars every couple of months,” Sarah suggested.

“How about a straight up sales price,” I asked.

“Two thousand cash,” she said without batting an eye.

“Since I’m family how about fifteen hundred cash?”I asked.

“Since you aren’t that close a family member, eighteen hundred cash,” she said.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.