My Aunt Is a Slag - Cover

My Aunt Is a Slag

Copyright© 2018 by stimac

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Nephew discovers his prim and proper Aunt is a Slag

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Father   Nephew   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Luckily when we came out of the sex shop it was dark so no one could see me clearly, I’d got cum on my face and a bit in my hair.

I was as horny as fuck, I loved the way Bill had treated me in the sex shop and I wanted more of his gorgeous cock up me, my fanny was dripping.

Bill had his arm around my shoulder as we walked, holding me close to him.

“That’s was just the start Anna, did you like it?”

Bill asked.

“I loved it, but I want your prick back in me” I replied.

“You’re going to be my slut Anna, if you want my cock you’re going to have to earn it, that means doing everything I want” Bill continued.

“Do what you want with me “ I answered as I put my hand in Bill’s special pocket.

I pushed my hand further in to his pocket brushing his hardening shaft till I found his balls.

I gently squeezed his balls as we continued up the alley as his prick started to harden.

“That’s right, rub my fucking balls, in fact get in here and lick them” Bill said as he pushed me into a derelict shop doorway.

Bill had his back to the door and his knob was already out of his trousers, I moved to get nearer and tripped over something on the floor, shit, there was a tramp lying on the floor looking up at me!

“Sorry mate, but the slut’s going to give me a blow job, but you’re alright to watch” Bill said.

I moved my foot so that I was standing astride the tramp, I was transfixed by Bill’s prick and couldn’t wait to wrap my lips around his helmet.

Bill held my head as I ran the tip of my tongue up and down his pee hole. I heard him grown with pleasure as I started to lick the rim of his helmet.

As I managed to get Bill’s cock in my gob I made my lips into a “O” and Bill started to fuck my mouth.

He could have done anything, the feeling of his rock hard gnarly prick in my mouth was delicious.

At least 3 people walked by the doorway as I sucked in Bill’s cock, I didn’t really notice though as I was pleasantly occupied.

Bill had both hands on my head as he fucked my face when I felt something on the inside of my leg.

The tramp was moving his hand on the inside of my thigh.

My knickers were still to the side of my crack, which was still gaping and soaking from the knobbing Bill had given me in the sex shop.

I felt his fingers touching my fanny, I was that wet plus the fact I’d a gob full of cock and couldn’t say no, even if I ‘d wanted to-which I didn’t.

The tramp obviously took the fact hadn’t objected as a green light and I felt at least two fingers slide up my hole.

I was now slobbering all over Bill’s rampant prick as the tramp fingered me, in all honesty I was living it.

“Go on, finger the slut, she’s up for anything”

I heard Bill say to the tramp.

The next thing I felt something scraping the inside of my thighs and my snatch.

The unshaven tramp was licking my twat and his unshaven face scraping the inside of my legs was delicious.

The tramp got his tongue right up my hole, the feeling has his bristles rubbed my fanny lips was taking me over the top.

My legs started to shake as I felt a massive orgasm brewing.

Bill was fucking my face with rigour now as the tonguing the tramp was giving me was driving me mad.

I felt myself start to cum and pulled Bill’s prick from my gob “ don’t fucking stop you cunt, I’m fucking cuming” I shouted at the tramp as my fanny gushed all over his face.

I was weak at the knees as I came, but Bill held me up as I continued to spray cunt juice all over the tramps face.

“Bet that’s the best wash you’ve had in years” Bill said laughingly to the tramp as he grabbed my hand and led me from the shop doorway.

“You’re killing me Bill, I want to be fucked silly, please” I whined as we continued up the alley to Bill’s car.

We got to Bill’s car and he opened the door for me.

I got in and Bill got in the passenger side, I hadn’t noticed but his prick was still out and hard.

My hand was on it like a flash, “that’s it, wank my fucking knob while I drive.

Bill started the car as my hand slid up and down his prick.

“Get that dildo out of the pack, let ‘s see how much you can get up you” Bill said as he put the car light on.

I reached into the back seat and got the dildo out of the pack, fucking hell it was big!

I pulled my dress up and put my feet on the dashboard, my twat was gaping as I shoved the end of the dildo in.

I managed to get about half up me and changed my position so that one leg was on the dash and the other on the side of Bill’s seat so he had a perfect view.

“What do you think, reckon I can get more in?

Want to see your filthy sister gape her dirty married hole for you?” I gasped.

Bill was driving with one hand, his other was stroking his knob.

“Shove the fucking lot in, get it ready ‘cause in 5 minutes I’m going to stop and fuck the shit out of you” Bill said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.