My Aunt Is a Slag - Cover

My Aunt Is a Slag

Copyright© 2018 by stimac

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Nephew discovers his prim and proper Aunt is a Slag

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Father   Nephew   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

I was totally out of control, David was shooting his load on my face and some landed on Sam’s arse which I licked it off, I was loving it!

Ray was pounding me from behind, his balls were banging my clit as he slammed into me.

The tip of my tongue was in Sam’s arsehole as I tugged on his cock.

All this was being captured on film by my nephew David and I knew my half brother Bill would see it in no time.

I could feel Ray’s cock tense inside my fanny and then I felt his hot spunk flood into me, he seemed to be coming for ages, my fanny was full.

Ray pulled out and moved round and stood just to the side of me, his shiny prick was dangling down between his legs, a blob of spunk was on the end of his cock.

I straightened up, leant forward a licked the end of his cock clean.

As I’d moved off Sam’s arse and balls which I’d been licking for the last 10 minutes, he stood up and turned round.

Jesus Christ, his prick was enormous, his hand was wrapped round it and he was slowly wanking it, I knew he was going to come and moved quickly to get my mouth on it, he shot his first rope of spunk as I opened my mouth, it went in my gob.

The second shot hit me on my nose and splashed over my forehead. I then managed to get his cock in my gob and four more loads went down my throat.

When they finished I smartened up, told them I’d see them the following week and drove off.

I must explain, I am married but I am a slut for big cocks and I love fucking in public places and being filmed.

The thought of being caught turns me on and likewise being filmed.

I’d watch the films or look at the pics with my husband, he loves seeing me be a filthy slut and we fuck like rabbits as I tell him what I’ve been doing as we watch me perform.

By the time I got home my husband was home.

It was pointless trying to clean up and I walked into the living room with spunk in my hair, both David’s and Sam’s and Ray’s spunk was running down the inside of my thighs.

I moved to sit in the sofa as my husband looked at me, as I sat down I pulled my skirt up and spread my legs, my knickers had long gone.

“Look at your filthy wife’s gash, I’ve fucked two black guys in a car park, both had their massive dongs up your dirty wife’s hole at the same time.

Look how red and swollen it is, spunk is still dripping out” I said.

My husband got up from his chair and moved across to me, undoing his zip as he did.

He knelt on the sofa beside me and pulled my head down on to his solid prick, as he fucked my gob he shoved his fist up my twat.

Two days later I got a call from my brother, or should I say half brother Bill, David’s dad.

David’s dad married my mum when I was about 5years old and he was about 15 year old, so in fact we are half brother and sister.

Given the age gap we weren’t close at home and he left home when he was about 19 and got married.

He subsequently divorced not long after David was born.

When I got older I found him attractive and quite fancied him, this increased a couple of years back when a mate of mine Jean told me about him.

Jean’s husband takes her dogging and on one occasion at a car park on the edge of town, one of the blokes she sucked off was Bill, she said she recognised him as my brother, she also said he’d got a massive prick.

Subsequently, she’s been fucking him on the sly behind her husbands back.

Following this revelation, each time I knew he would be at a family do I would wear something either revealing or very tight to get his attention, a 9” knob was just what I wanted.

Bill said that it had been a long time since he’d seen me and thought it might be a good idea to meet for a coffee after work.

I explained that I was without a car that week and Bill said he’d meet me at the bus station cafe and give me a lift home if I wanted, I agreed to meet him the next day.

Lying bastard I thought, David’s shown him the film he took of me with Ray and Sam and he wants a piece of my married snatch.

Next day I dressed for work, but also to get fucked.

I put on a black sheer bra and a black thong which just covered my slit but left my landing strip visible.

I put on a red suspender belt with a pair of black patterned stockings.

I topped this off with a dark grey button up dress which came a couple of inch above my knees and some 4” black heels.

By the time I’d dressed I was already horny and wet!

Just before I finished work I got a text from Bill saying he was outside the bank, as it was dusk he didn’t want me walking alone, very chivalrous I thought.

I came out of the bank and Bill was waiting, he gave me a peck on the cheek and we started walking toward the bus station cafe.

As we walked, it was only 5 minutes we chatted briefly, Bill put his arm round my waist, a bit tighter than brother/ sister.

When we arrived at the cafe, I got a corner table and Bill ordered two coffees.

Bill brought the coffees over and sat down, his knee touched my leg, he said sorry but didn’t move it.

“Well Anna” Bill started” I had no idea that you were such a slut, I’ve heard a few stories in the past, especially from your mate Jean, dirty bitch she is. But when David showed me the film on his phone I couldn’t believe it, you even urged your nephew to cum on your face!”

Bill’s knee seemed to be pressing harder against my leg and I pushed back.

“Don’t know what your husband thinks” he said.

“Actually he likes to know what I get up to and he knows that I love big cocks” I replied, given the fact he knew all about my escapades the other day and had seen me in action.

As I said that I moved my leg back and forth so it was rubbing Bill’s knee. My fanny was already soaking!

I looked at Bill, his eyes were boring into me, he we sitting to my right and very close, he said” look down Anna”.

I didn’t understand at first and he moved back slightly, I then saw it, his bell end was sticking out of his fucking pocket!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.