Lauren
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by The Blue Light Boy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Teen hates her legs so decides to amputate them herself. After getting into some light BDSM with her boyfriend discovers she likes being an amputee and loves BDSM. She undergoes more and more body mods to become her ultimate fantasy, to be nothing more than a sex toy, an object owned by someone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Amputee  

I’d always hated my legs even from an early age, for as long as I can remember I just thought of them as 2 ugly things attached to me. I always had pain in them too. Dr’s carried out so many tests but could never find anything wrong with them. When I was 13 they told me it was all in my head, that’s when I started cutting. I’d sit on bed cutting my thighs with a razor most nights. As I got older, although I stayed short, I developed a beautiful body. I was blonde. I had eyes that were deep blue. I had smooth skin that tanned perfectly if I even looked at the sun. I grew nice, pert, 32c boobs. I was a slim size 8 but had nice curves and even though everyone told me I was beautiful and had beautiful legs I just couldn’t see it. As far as I was concerned everything from my butt up was beautiful but below that was hideous and ugly and caused me nothing but pain and discomfort. I started having sex at 14 and every time I was with a boy I just thought my legs were in the way. I spent all the time trying to get them out the way. Fortunately I was very flexible from years of gymnastics so I could get my feet behind my head which meant my legs were out of the way enough but they still annoyed me.

From the age of 12 I started to pretend. Every time I was alone at home I’d strap one or both my legs up and stay like that as long as possible. I had some crutches from when I’d broken my foot aged 10 so I would use those. I’d masturbate furiously with both my feet tied up to my butt. I started shaving my pussy when I was 13 as I didn’t like the look or the feel of pubic hair when I masturbated. The feeling of my smooth pussy and the bandages round my thighs rubbing against my hand made me orgasm hard but it was never quite satisfying enough. I contemplated many ways to have an ‘accident’ that would get my legs amputated, I even thought about laying with my legs on a train track. At 15 I got as far as standing by the line but as an express train went through I realised that my 5’2 size 8 body would just get dragged under the train and I certainly wasn’t suicidal. I spent a lot of time downloading amputee pictures, videos and stories from the internet and amassed a huge collection which I spent a lot of time masturbating to. I wanted to be like those beautiful legless girls. Whenever I wore a skirt I’d make sure it was short and I’d wear thigh highs that just left a little bit of thigh between them and the hem of the skirt. I’d then pretend that under them were prosthetic legs.

I got sent for sessions with a counsellor and a psychiatrist and got put on anti- depressants. The psychiatrist had diagnosed me with Body Integrity Identity Disorder and said that my hatred of my legs was the reason for my depression. I didn’t find them or the drugs helpful and wanted nothing more than my legs amputated. Any Doctor I mentioned that too baulked and told me that there was no way they would amputate perfectly healthy legs. In fact it was the last Dr I asked to amputate my legs who is the reason I ended up with a shrink and a counsellor.

One evening when I was 16 I was sat in my bedroom in a particularly low mood. It was early spring but it was cold, grey and wet out still. My parents were out and I was letting all sorts of thoughts run through my mind. I sat on my bed slicing my thighs with a compass as it was the only sharp object I could find, my parents had removed my razors. They’d even paid for me to get my legs and bikini area waxed so I didn’t need a razor. I’d told them I needed the compass for math homework, they didn’t like it but grudgingly agreed. I watched as the blood trickled down my thighs. The pain shooting through my body brought relief. I had a sudden flash and made a decision. I went into the bathroom and downed a handful of paracetamol, ibuprofen and codeine. I walked downstairs, unlocked the front door and then went into the kitchen. I found a bottle of vodka and started swigging mouthfuls from it. The knives in the kitchen were all locked away so I took my Dad’s car keys and went to the garage. There I found Dad’s tool box and took out the power reciprocating saw along with a scalpel. I went back up to my room, set some towels on the floor, stripped naked and sat on the towels leaning against my bed. I slipped my remote control bullet vibrator into my pussy and set it to high, I wanted something to distract me from the pain I was about to experience, even if only a little. I rubbed my clit and as I started to orgasm I took another mouthful of the vodka. While I recovered I put my mobile phone next to me and set the camera to record, then poured some of the vodka on my thighs to sterilise them. I tied a belt tight round the top of each of my thighs to act as tourniquets, grabbed the scalpel, took a deep breath and started to slice across my left thigh about 6 inches from my smooth hairless pussy. I could feels the muscles and tendons snapping and blood started oozing from the incision but I carried on cutting until I’d got down to bone all the way round. I could feel the vibrator deep inside me as another orgasm took hold. Although the pain was still intense and I felt dizzy I knew I had to continue. I tried to push the flesh down my now exposed femur bone but it barely moved so I took the scalpel and started cutting just beside the bone inside the flesh, I managed to slide the flesh down about an inch or so exposing more bone. I then did the same with my right thigh. I felt as though I could pass out but was desperate to finish. I poured some more vodka on my now exposed thigh flesh and downed the rest of it. I was surprised that there wasn’t as much blood as I thought, I guess I’d done the tourniquets tight enough. The pain was intense though. Through my now hazy vision I took the saw, turned it on and started cutting through my left femur bone. It was agony and hard work. I took my thong, balled it up and stuffed it into my mouth to stop my screams being heard by the neighbours. I carried on cutting feeling weaker and weaker. I eventually managed to cut through and my leg fell away. I realised I was close to becoming unconscious so I removed the thong from my mouth, picked up my phone and called 999 for an ambulance. I told them I’d injured myself and was bleeding heavily. I then placed the phone on the floor to carry on recording, stuffed my thong back in my mouth and started sawing off my right leg. I was very weak and could see I wasn’t making much of a mark on the bone. I could feel the vibrator again. I carried on cutting knowing I had a limited time before the ambulance arrived and the leg had to be off before they did. Tears were streaming down my cheeks making it almost impossible to see. Finally the leg fell away as I heard people shouting downstairs. I dropped the power saw to the floor, it’s motor still humming. I saw 2 shadows walk into my bedroom as a I passed out.

I woke up dazed and confused as to where I was. As my eyes cleared I realised I was in hospital. For a moment I panicked that I could feel my legs, ‘Shit, they reattached them.’ I thought. I reached down and realised there was nothing there and a feeling of relief came over me. I pulled the sheet down and pulled up the hospital gown revealing 2 bandaged stumps. I smiled. I finally had the body I’d always wanted. A nurse came in, ‘Hello Lauren, I’m Anne, you’re parents are on the way up Ok?’ ‘Yes, thanks.’ I whispered hoarsely. ‘Could I have some water please.’ ‘Certainly.’ Anne walked of and came back with a cup of water.

She raised the head of the bed up so I was sitting and handed me the cup. I took it in both hands and realised I was a bit shaky. I drank it down in one go and passed it back, ‘Thanks.’ I said this time sounding more normal. ‘How long have I been here?’ ‘3 days.’ Replied Anne. ‘Do you want some more water?’ ‘Yes please.’ I replied.

As Anne walked out my Mum and Dad walked in, they both came over and cuddled me tight.

‘Oh, Lauren,’ my mum sighed, ‘What have you done?’ She started to cry.

‘I’m sorry Mum, I had to though, I couldn’t live with my legs.’ I tried to explain. My Mum cried and my Dad just sat looking at me, I could see the disappointment in their eyes and knew they would never understand. ‘Look, I knew what I was doing and don’t regret it.’ ‘You will when you realise what being disabled is like,’ replied my Dad, ‘When you have to go everywhere in a wheelchair or on plastic legs and when you see people staring at you and pitying you. There’ll be no wearing short skirts, dresses or shorts, no nice shoes or heels.’ ‘But Dad, I don’t care about that stuff, and I’d show my stumps or prosthesis off in short skirts, dresses and shorts. I’d be proud of them!’ They both winced at the word ‘stump’. So I decided I wouldn’t push it and sighed. ‘How’s Will and Adam?’ ‘Your brothers are fine, both very upset but Ok, we sent them back to university but they’ll be back at the weekend, they both send they’re love.’ Mum replied.

Will and Adam are my older brothers, 21 and 18 and fiercely protective of me. I’d been the typical younger sister, always trying to do what they were doing and they constantly wound me up. I’d lost my virginity to Adam’s best mate. Adam punched him and they didn’t speak for 4 months afterwards.

Later that day a Dr came into my room, he introduced himself as Dr Hunter. He explained that the surgery had gone well and that they had been able to just close up my residual limbs. Blood loss hadn’t been too bad either as I’d used tourniquet’s but I’d still needed a blood transfusion. He said that my legs were without blood too long to reattach but that they’d used skin from them for my residual limbs so scarring would be minimal. He said I’d actually done a good job! I gave him an embarrassed smile. He said they’d kept me lightly sedated for a couple of days and that now I was awake they would start to reduce the morphine drip. He said I would be referred to the mental health team as I’d done this to myself. I nodded as I’d guessed that would happen. He then told me if I needed anything then to ask a nurse to call him. As he left he said he’d be back tomorrow. My parents and I sat in awkward silence with the television on for another hour or so before they made their excuses and left.

The next morning Anne came in, ‘Morning.’ She said brightly, ‘How are you today? Its beautifully sunny out.’ She chirped and she opened the curtains. ‘I’m going to remove the cannula from your arm and the catheter from your bladder if that’s OK?’ ‘Yes please.’ I replied. She removed the cannula first and put a plaster over the small puncture. She then lifted the sheet, pulled my gown up and removed the catheter, as she did I felt a shiver go through my body. She covered me up and said, ‘There, you can put some underwear on now. If you need any extra pain relief just let one of us know, OK?’ ‘Thanks, I will.’ I replied.

As Anne left another lady arrived, she said her name was Bex and she was a physiotherapist. She asked if she could examine my residual limbs which I readily agreed too as I was desperate to see them. As she removed the bandages from my stumps I saw how ugly, black and swollen they were. I must have shown it in my face as Bex said, ‘Don’t worry, that’s normal and will all go down. The surgeon did an amazing job and you’ll have 2 neat residual limbs in no time.’ She then examined my stumps and asked me to move them. It was painful and stiff at first but that soon eased off. She then put 2 tight socks over my stumps, ‘These are compression socks, you must keep them on as much as possible and put clean one’s on every day, it will keep the swelling down. At night take them off and for a few weeks you’ll have to apply bandages.’ She then showed me how to bandage my stumps. Bex then told me how to sit up then to transfer from my bed into a wheelchair and how to use it so I could get around. She then gave me a load of brochures for wheelchairs so I could choose my own, I was so excited I grabbed the brochures a little too eagerly then placed them on my table. She then had me wheel to the bathroom to teach me to transfer from my wheelchair to the toilet and back. I loved how light my new abbreviated body felt as I flicked my butt over, though I found it difficult to sit and had to spread my stumps as wide as they’d go to balance. Bex then got me to wheel

around the ward to give me some practice. As we headed back to my room she said, ‘Well, that was just the basics for today, we’ll start doing a lot more tomorrow, Ok?’ ‘Cool.’ I replied. I then transferred back to my bed and she explained how to sit with nothing to lean against. It was difficult and I found that like on the toilet my stumps were spread very wide. She explained a few more things and left.

Mum arrived as Bex left, ‘Morning, I thought I’d help get you washed and dressed and maybe go for a walk, oh, I mean wheel, I mean ... oh you know.’ She suddenly was very embarrassed.

‘I’d like that.’ I replied softly. Mum went into the bathroom and came out with a bowl of soapy water. I pulled my gown off and mum helped me wash as I wasn’t allowed to get my stumps wet yet. She then handed me a towel and I dried off. She handed me a pair of knickers and I had to scoot to the back of the bed and lean against the raised head end then lift my stumps and slide them on, I had to lean side to side to get them up. Mum then passed me a pair of cotton shorts so I repeated the same manoeuvres. I put my bra on and a tight t-shirt then transferred over to the wheelchair.

‘Wow, you’ve learnt some tricks quickly.’ Said Mum.

‘Thanks, that’s one of the things Bex showed me.’ I smiled at her. She then wheeled me into the bathroom and put my back to the sink. She got a jug and I tipped my head back so she could wash my hair. I then dried my hair, brushed it and put it up in a pony tail. Mum then wheeled me out the ward and the hospital down to the garden. The sun was bright and made me squint, mum reached into her bag and handed me my sunglasses. The fresh, warm air felt good on my skin and in my lungs. We sat in the garden for about half hour. I could see Mum still felt awkward and wouldn’t look at my stumps. I noticed lots of people staring at me as they passed and I loved it, I made a point of wiggling my little stumps at them. After a bit Mum wheeled me back inside and up to the ward where lunch was being served. Mum and I looked at the wheelchair brochures while I ate lunch. I chose a candy purple Quickie GT. Mum gave me a kiss and cuddle as she left and said she’d be back later with Dad.

After my parents left that night I transferred myself onto my bed, took my top and bra off and put my pyjama vest top on then I laid back and slid my shorts and knickers off over my stumps. As I did I realised just how easy they came off now with such short stumps. I then rolled the socks down off my new stumps and gave them a massage. They still looked ugly and ached so the massage felt good. After a few moments I stopped and wrapped the bandages round them. I slid my pyjama shorts on and then transferred back onto my chair to go to the bathroom. I wheeled myself over to the toilet, slid my shorts off and realised that with no legs or prosthetics I’d always have to take my shorts and knickers off completely and have to find

somewhere to put them. I placed my shorts over the back of my wheelchair for now and scooted over onto the toilet. Once I’d done I put my shorts on the cushion of the chair so I could hopefully place my bum on them and just slide them up. I then scooted back over to my chair successfully and managed to slide my shorts back on. I then wheeled myself to my room and got back into bed. Once I got comfortable in bed I put the TV on and watched until I fell asleep.

I woke in the middle of the night, it was dark and quiet, one of the nurses must have switched my telly off. I realised I felt really horny but tried to ignore it. I found moving around in bed was more difficult without legs and I couldn’t get comfortable. The horny feeling just got worse so I decided to do something about it. I checked the curtains and the door were closed and wiggled out of my shorts. I then sucked 2 of my fingers to make them wet and placed them between my stumps. I’d always imagined the first time masturbating as an amputee and it was finally happening. I gently stroked my pussy lips until they parted then started stroking my clit. My C cup boobs started to tingle so I massaged them with my other hand. I could feel a warm feeling starting to spread through my pelvis and into my new stumps. I noticed that my pubic mound was getting stubbly as I hadn’t waxed for a while which I didn’t like but I ignored it. I could feel my pussy throbbing so slid 2 fingers in. I stopped massaging my boobs and used my other and to rub my clit while I fingered myself. I was getting really hot now and could feel my face become flushed. I slid a 3rd finger in my wet pussy. The feeling of the bandages on my stumps rubbing against my hands made me feel so hot. I worked my clit and fingers in my pussy harder and harder and started to orgasm. I had to bite my lip to stop myself from screaming out. My new stumps thrashed around in ecstasy. I lay there breathless feeling flushed and satisfied. My new stumps throbbed. I slid my shorts back on and fell asleep.

Next morning Anne helped me wash and dress then Bex arrived to take me to the gym. After that I had my first session with a new counsellor. She asked me lots of awkward questions that I didn’t want to answer. I tried to assure her that now my legs were gone I was fine and had no more issues but she wouldn’t believe me. Afterwards I sat at the table in the main part of the children’s ward with the other children to eat my lunch. I spent the afternoon playing with some of the younger kids and chatting to the older ones. When I sat on the floor the younger ones couldn’t get over the fact that I was now the same height as them. A few of my girl friends arrived early evening so I wheeled down to the garden with them. It was hard telling them what I’d done and they were shocked but I explained it all and they seemed Ok with it. They promised not to tell anyone else. They walked back to the ward with me then left. Anne popped in and said my parents had been and they’d be back tomorrow. I got ready for bed and fell asleep.

2 weeks after I’d amputated my own legs the staples were removed from my stumps. They looked a lot less swollen and black now but were still quite red. I’d spent the days until then having sessions with Bex, the counsellor and the

occupational therapist or just reading, watching TV and listening to music. When that was done I was discharged with an appointment to see a prosthetist in 2 weeks time. I transferred into Dad’s BMW X5 and waved goodbye to the nurse. I felt even smaller now in the big car and found it difficult to hold myself up as Dad drove. We got home and Mum came out to meet us with my new wheelchair, it looked awesome. I transferred over and wheeled myself up the new ramp they’d got installed. All the floors downstairs were now polished wood so I could get round easily. My brothers were also there and gave me huge hugs, Adam lifted me out the chair and I was again aware of how small and light I now was. We sat in the garden and chatted while Dad barbecued. It felt normal again, all the awkwardness had gone. I was so happy. That night I got myself upstairs by putting both hands onto the next step and lifting my bum up. It was slow but I got there. My parents had wanted to move my bedroom to a room downstairs but I’d told them not too. I ran myself a bath, something I’d really been looking forward too. I stripped off then lifted myself up onto the side of the bath like I’d been shown by the occupational therapist. I then reached one hand across the bath and holding onto both sides gently lowered myself. The warm water felt good against my naked skin. I started to massage both my stumps. I could feel my pussy getting warm again. I moved a hand up and started to rub my clit before sliding 2 fingers into my gaping legless pussy. I used my other hand to carry on massaging one of my stumps, it was the first time I’d been able to give them proper attention, it started to tingle and throb as I massaged it. I pushed deep around the scar and could feel the end of my bone. I moved my fingers in and out of my throbbing pussy harder and faster. I dropped my stump as I started to orgasm and instead paid attention to my clitoris. My 2 week old stumps started to thrash around as I tried to reach out with them to find something to steady myself. I started to orgasm and splash around. I hoped my family didn’t hear me, the last thing I wanted was them to come and check on their little disabled daughter and find me like this. I carried on working my fingers inside me, I could feel my pussy contracting against them until my orgasm finished. I lay there catching my breath before washing my hair and newly shortened body. I paid extra attention to my delightful little stumps. I then got out the bath, wrapped myself in a towel and hand walked to my room where I dried off. I decided to sleep naked as I had done for years and had missed being able to do in hospital, I hated the feel of being constricted by clothes while sleeping. My parents had got me a new bed, a low wooden frame bed to make it easier to get in and out. It was also a double which made me feel very small again. I reached into my bedside table to get a hairbrush out and found the remote bullet vibrator I’d used when I’d amputated my legs. ‘Oh god.’ I whispered to myself, ‘How embarrassing, Mum and Dad must know what I did with it.’ I shuddered and put it away before brushing my hair and getting myself into my new bed.

Next morning I got up, showered and dressed in a t-shirt and cotton shorts. I was also finally able to wear thongs again as my Mum didn’t like me wearing them so wouldn’t bring any into the hospital for me. After breakfast Mum took me for my first hydrotherapy session. Bex was in the water waiting for me, I noticed she looked

hot in her bikini. I was a little nervous at first as I found my centre of gravity and my balance was all off. I went under a few times but I soon got used to constantly wiggling my stumps to keep me upright. I liked the feeling of freedom in the water. I even managed to swim a little. As I got out I looked forward to my next session. In the changing room there was a girl a little older than me who was missing her left leg and part of her pelvis. She was using crutches to get around. She was hot as well. She smiled and said ‘Hi’ as she crutched past and I suddenly felt guilty. I realised that losing her leg was probably the most traumatic thing to ever happen to her and here I was excited and happy that I’d hacked off my perfectly healthy legs. I wondered what I’d say if someone ever asked me what had happened. I got showered and dressed then wheeled myself out to meet my Mum. On the way home we stopped in town, Mum had few errands to run so I said I’d meet her in an hour and wheeled myself round town, I was really enjoying all the looks I was getting. I went straight to the beauty salon to get a bikini wax. As I laid on the bed and slipped my shorts and thong off I noticed the lady was staring at my stumps so I gave them a wiggle, she didn’t know where to look. Once I was all smooth again I made an appointment for the next month, got dressed, transferred into my chair and wheeled off to meet my Mum.

That night I went with some friends to the cinema. I was wearing a nice cream lacy top and a what would have been a short denim skirt. My stumps just peaked out the end which I really liked. Alex, one of my friends carried me up to our seats and sat next to me. I noticed he was leaning toward me and kept whispering in my ear. I’d always fancied him since we met in year 7. I couldn’t tell if he was being flirty or not so to try and find out how he felt I put my hand onto his cushion to see his reaction. It didn’t take long before he put his hand close to mine. I left it a bit then decided to touch his hand to see what he did, I could always pretend it was an accident. His hand didn’t move, he kept on leaning over and whispering too me so I wrapped my little finger around his. He looked at me and smiled, then took my hand in his. I smiled back at him then leaned against his arm. After a few minutes he let go of my hand and put his arm round me so I cuddled up to him. After the film Alex carried back to my wheelchair and offered to take me home. He walked with me to the bus stop and helped me onto the bus. We sat together in the wheelchair area and carried on chatting. He held my hand the whole journey. We got off at my stop and he walked with me to my front door. There was an awkward moment before he bent down and kissed me, I put my arms around his neck and he lifted me up and put one hand round my back and the other under my bum. As my skirt was so short I could feel his warm hand against my butt cheeks. I could feel my stumps pushing into his stomach. We kissed passionately for what felt like ages. He then put me back in my wheelchair and said good night. I gave him another quick kiss and he watched me go inside. As I shut the door he waved and I waved back. I fell asleep happy that night.

A few days later I had my first prosthetist appointment. He introduced himself as Greg and explained what was going to happen. He asked if I would slip my shorts off so he could take some measurements and casts. I happily agreed and slid them over my stumps, then rolled the compression socks off. I was suddenly aware that I had no idea whether he knew about what happened or just thought I’d been in an accident, I was also suddenly aware that I had no idea whether I wanted him to know or not. He explained what he was going to do then asked ‘What activities did you do and how tall were you?’ ‘I was 5’2, though feel free to make me taller.’ I started to reply with a smile. ‘I used to swim, run, play netball and hockey and did gymnastics.’ ‘That’s good, it means you were fit before so this will be easier for you, I’ll also try to get you as active as that again.’ He replied. ‘Mind if I measure you now Lauren?’ ‘Not at all.’ I said as I laid back on the couch. As he started measuring my pelvis, hips and stumps I could feel myself getting hot as he touched my just waxed smooth pussy through my thong. He measured me from the top of my head to the end of my stumps then took plaster moulds of them. It felt weird as my stumps went into the cold plaster. He left them about 15 minutes and slowly removed them. ‘This will help me make the suspension which is the part... ‘ ‘ ... my stumps go into.’ I finished.

‘Yes,’ he replied, ‘My, aren’t we knowledgeable.’ He said mockingly. I could feel my face go red. ‘I see you were already wearing stump socks, you change them every day?’ ‘Certainly do.’ ‘Good, and Bex told you all about good stump care?’ Greg continued. ‘She did’ ‘Right, now to check you weren’t wrong about your height.’ Said Greg. ‘I want you to sit up and put your arms out. Your arm span including your body width will give us a good guide to your height. The fact that you were short will make learning to walk on the prosthetics easier. Longer pro’s can make balancing difficult.’ ‘Oh, Ok.’ I said as I sat myself up, making sure I was balanced I put my arms out. He got a tape measure and placed the end against my fingers then measured across to the tip of the other finger. He checked the measurement then wrote it down. ‘Well, you weren’t wrong, you really were a short arse!’ He said playfully.

‘Thanks.’ I replied pretending to be offended.

‘I’m sorry. Get dressed and we’ll go through to the gym.’ He said smiling. I slid on my shorts and got myself into my wheelchair then followed Greg into the gym. We went through various exercises to strengthen my stumps. He then got me to hold a bar and stand on my stumps. It hurt a little but I managed it.

‘Well, let’s call it a day for now.’ Said Greg. ‘I’ll get on with making you some legs. I’m going to use Otto Bock parts and use their C-leg microprocessor controlled knee, they’re the best in the business. When you get home you can Google them.’ ‘OK, I will.’ I replied not letting on that I already knew everything there was to know about prostheses and I’d really wanted C-legs. I’d always imagined myself wearing a short skirt or shorts and a nice top standing proudly on 2 artificial legs with knee high boots or nice heels and I was so excited that was finally going to come true.

I returned to school still in my wheelchair a few days after that, the school had changed most of my classes around so that they were on the ground floor. There was still a couple upstairs but my friends carried me up to those. It was weird the first day, everyone was looking at me as I wheeled in wearing my school uniform but I enjoyed the stares, I liked the feeling of everyone watching me, that’s one of the reasons I wanted to become an amputee. The second week I decided to take part in the PE lesson as it was gym, just to see what I could do. I thought I looked hot in my tight t-shirt with my stumps sticking through my little gym shorts and gym skirt. As I wheeled into the gym I was pleased to find it was trampolining. My friend Elise helped me up onto the trampoline. It took a while to get going but I loved the feeling of my tiny, legless body bouncing in the air, I even managed a few flips. In the showers after I found I was getting quite turned on sitting on the floor with the other girls towering above me and being eye level with the their groins. As I hand walked back to the bench the cold tiles against by pussy and butt made me shiver. I dried and got dressed then got back in my chair before leaving with my friends to go for lunch.

Alex took me out for a picnic at the weekend. I put on a short summer dress with a nice matching thong and strapless bra. My little stumps and the compression socks peaked out the end of my dress. We sat in the park on a blanket, he sat leaning against my chair and I lay on the floor with my head on his lap. After we’d eaten he leaned down and kissed me hard. I could feel his hand on my tummy slowly moving down. He reached the bottom of my dress and slowly put his hand between my stumps over my thong. As we were in a fairly secluded area of the park I open my stumps slightly for him and put my hand around his neck to kiss him harder. He started rubbing my thong and I groaned in encouragement. He then seemed to hesitate so I put one had over his and guided his finger round the side of my thong and into my pussy. He took the hint and gently slid it right inside me. He then gently moved it in and out of me before sliding a second in. I could feel myself getting warm and tingly. Alex kissed me harder and harder. He gently worked his fingers in and out

of me sliding them right up to the knuckle. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter, goose bumps started to spread across my little body. I could feel my pussy throbbing as an orgasm started to spread from my legless pussy into my stumps and up through my tummy into my chest. My new stumps started to twitch as the orgasm got harder. Alex worked his fingers deep inside me harder and faster. I groaned and let out a little squeal as the orgasm finally took hold, my little body shook, my stumps thrashed around as I gripped Alex’s arm tight. I squeezed his hand hard between my stumps. I could feel my soaking wet pussy gripping against his fingers. I let out a scream as my orgasm finally finished. I lay with my head on his lap panting to catch my breath. He slowly slid his fingers out of me causing me to shiver, he then slid my thong back over my pussy lips. We sat chatting for a few more hours before he lifted me into my chair to take me home. I could feel my wet thong against my pussy lips. When we got back to mine he kissed me goodnight and left.

A week later I was back with Greg to try on my new legs. As I excitedly sat in my wheelchair, Greg walked in carrying the prosthetics. My heart skipped a beat and I could feel butterflies in my tummy. They looked awesome. He smiled and placed them on the couch, ‘Hop on over then.’ he said nodding toward the same couch. I did as he told me not being able to take my eyes of the prosthetics. ‘Do you mind slipping your shorts off Lauren. In future you might find wearing a skirt easier.’ I slid my shorts off, again glad I’d worn a nice thong. Greg rolled my stump compression socks off, wiped my stumps with a towel and started examining them, ‘They look good Lauren, nicely healed with minimal scarring, almost looks like you never had legs. Should be great for the prosthetics. Have you been doing the exercises at home.’ ‘Yeap, been doing loads.’ I replied. I’d made sure I’d done the exercise as I wanted to make sure I could use prosthetics because they were part of my dream body.

‘Good.’ He held up the socks, ‘You won’t need these anymore.’ He then took some silicone liners out of a packet, put talcum powder inside them then rolled them up my stumps, then he took 2 metal pins and screwed them into the bottom of the liner. ‘These are to anchor your prosthetic onto your stumps. As you have quite short stumps this will be the best form of suspension. Next the legs.’ He took my left prosthetic and tipped the socket toward me, ‘See the hole in there? That’s where the pins go into. There’s no easy way to line them up, you just have to do it by feel. Once you’ve slid your stumps into the sockets you should hear a click if they’re correctly sited. Then you stand while holding something steady and you should hear another click, that indicates they’re locked. You may have to wiggle your stumps around until you hear it. Finally you use this key to turn this little tap here, that will suck the air out causing suction to hold the prosthetic to your residual limb. Whatever you do don’t lose the 2 keys, especially if you have your legs on as you won’t be able to get them off, if that happens contact me ASAP.’

‘Got it.’ I replied. I’d already read so much about prosthetics and being an amputee on the internet but didn’t want to let on to Greg so I listened intently.

He slid the leg onto my stump and pushed until it clicked then took the other leg and did the same. I looked down and nearly cried, I finally looked how I’d always imagined myself. Greg then told me to shuffle to the edge of the couch then he put his hands under my arms. ‘Ready Lauren.’ He asked I took a deep breath, ‘Ready.’ I replied.

Greg lifted me so I was standing on my new legs. I could feel the cuff’s of the prosthetics snug against my groin and the ridge of my butt. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I was standing in a tight red Superdry t-shirt, black thong with my new black prosthetic sockets, silver pylons to replace my femurs and tibias, pink C-leg knees and real looking silicone feet. I thought I looked so sexy, I could feel my pussy swelling and getting warm. It felt strange standing, as though I was floating and had no connection with the ground. I could feel pressure in my stumps.

‘I can change the colour of the socket later if you want, also you can have cosmetic covers if you want... ‘ Greg said.

‘ OK, good, black’s not really my colour. Though I kind of like the exoskeleton look, it’s kinda cool.’ ‘Well, it’s up to you Lauren, they’re very customisable, you may as well have some fun with them. Right, now for walking.’ Greg then explained how to start taking steps with the prosthetics. I held Greg’s arms tight and tried to take a step. It took a lot of energy but by the end of the session I was able to take about 10 steps holding the bars, though I was exhausted. Greg helped me back to my chair, ‘To get the prosthetics off you use the same key to turn the taps, you should hear a hiss, then push the taps in until you hear a click then pull the prosthetic down.’ He did one and asked me to do the other. Once they were both off I unscrewed the metal pins then rolled the silicone liners down freeing my stumps. Greg passed me a towel and I wiped them dry. ‘Always wipe your stumps and inside the sockets before and after wearing the prosthetics and always wear clean liners every day.’ I nodded to show I understood, then slid my shorts back on. Mum then arrived and Greg handed her the legs, I said goodbye and wheeled out behind my Mum. ‘See you next week called Greg.’ I turned and waved.

That evening my parents went out leaving me alone so I invited Alex over. I had a bath, did my hair, put some make up on then put a black lacy thong and tight, short black dress on. I decided to go without a bra. I was so excited that I could now have my stumps peaking naked out of my dress. When I answered the door Alex looked stunned.

‘Wow,’ Was all he could manage.

I wheeled myself aside and Alex walked in, I told him to take a seat and sat next to him. He wasn’t long before we were kissing hard, Alex put his hand on my stump and started to squeeze and massage. The feeling was amazing. ‘These are so sexy.’ Alex whispered looking embarrassed.

‘I’m glad you think that.’ I replied. ‘Do you want to go upstairs?’ ‘Hell yeah, thought you’d never ask.’ He said eagerly.

I put my hands on the edge of the sofa and lowered myself down. I’d decided to do a little show for Alex to see how he reacted so I slowly hand and butt walked to the stairs then slowly up them. Alex stood watching me not being able to take his eyes off me. I was glad he was so interested. ‘You coming?’ He followed me up quickly. I got myself onto my bed and laid back showing more of my naked stumps. He laid next to me and we carried on kissing. It wasn’t long before he was sliding my dress down over my breasts down my tummy, over my hips and down my stumps. He then started kissing slowly down my neck and chest. When he got to my breasts he gently kissed around each one then took each nipple in turn into his mouth. Then he gently kissed down my tummy and played with my pierced belly button. As he got to my thong I felt tingly, I was also nervous about what he’d do when he got to my stumps. He slid his fingers inside the waist of my thong and gently slid it over my stumps. ‘Wow, that comes off really easily with such short stumps.’ He then kissed along my smooth hairless pubic mound, past my hips before reaching my stumps. He carried on kissing and sucking at them, as he kissed along the faded scar lines I felt a shiver shoot through my little body. He then worked up the inside of my other stump before he got to my pussy. He gently started licking my lips and clit, he stuck his tongue deep inside my aching pussy. With no legs in the way, just short stumps he was able to get to all of my pussy a lot easier. He then slowly slid a finger inside me. He worked his tongue and finger hard and fast until I could take no more.

‘I want you inside me, I want you to give me my first legless fuck right now.’ I whispered. Alex sat up and stripped off. As he did I was amazed to see the size of his rock hard cock, it must have been at least 10 inches and very thick. He then knelt where my legs would have been.

‘What about a condom?’ Alex whispered.

‘I’m on the pill so I’m happy if you are, besides it feels nicer without.’ I whispered back.

He didn’t reply, just took his massive cock in one hand and used the other to open my vulva, he then gently guided his cock into my throbbing pussy. As he pushed in I lifted my stumps to get all of him inside me. He gently started rocking his cock in and out of me. With my stumps tucked up against me and his body against them, with

each thrust I realised just how much deeper his massive cock could go now that I had no legs. I knew at that moment I really had made the right decision to amputate my own legs. It felt as though the end of his cock was in my chest. He started to pound my legless little body making me slide up the bed so he put his hands on my shoulders to hold me still. It wasn’t long before I had my first hard orgasm. I lay there recovering for a few moments while Alex built up to a fast rhythm. I started to rock my pelvis as much as I could and it wasn’t long before I was having my 2nd equally powerful orgasm. Alex also started to orgasm and I could feel his cock throbbing as he shot his hot semen deep inside my legless pussy. I could feel my pussy contracting tight against his cock which made us both come harder. He breathlessly collapsed down on top of me then rolled us both onto our sides so we were cuddling. I wrapped my arms and stumps around him while I caught my breath.

‘We better get dressed before Mum and Dad get in. Not sure how impressed they’ll be to find they’re legless 16 year old daughter like this.’ I grabbed a tissue and wiped his cum off my pussy lips then got myself dressed while Alex dressed himself. He picked me up, kissed me hard then carried me downstairs. We sat cuddled up watching a film until my parents got home.

The following Saturday I went swimming with some friends including Alex. It was the first time I’d been in a public swimming pool as an amputee and I’d been looking forward to it though I was nervous. When we arrived I followed the girls into the changing room. I wheeled myself up to one of the benches and transferred over then got myself undressed. As I slipped my skirt and thong over my stumps I noticed a lot of people staring at them which turned me on so I gave them a little wiggle. My friends were looking too so I said ‘You can have a proper look and feel if you want?’ ‘Really?’ said Jess, ‘You don’t mind?’ ‘Not at all.’ I replied, ‘In fact I’d like it.’ The 4 of them came closer and I lifted my stumps up. Elise reached out and gave one a stroke then a squeeze.

‘Wow, feels like a boob just with a bone in it.’ She said. The others then all had a good look, feel and play too. I noticed a woman nearby us staring, her eyes nearly popped out her head.

‘What’s it feel like?’ asked Hanna, ‘You know, not having legs?’ ‘Well, I love it, I think it’s awesome. It’s difficult to describe but it feels like my legs have gone to sleep.’ It was the best I could think of, I really wished I could think of something more descriptive to say.

‘What sex like?’ asked Elise.

‘I’ve only had sex once since but I’ve masturbated a few times and it feels unbelievable, the access and depth is amazing like you wouldn’t believe. If you want

really good sex I’d seriously recommend having your legs amputated!’ I replied. I watched as my 4 friends looked stunned.

‘Does being shaved feel better?’ asked Aimee.

‘I don’t know really.’ I replied, ‘I’ve shaved since I was 13 and started getting waxed when I was 15 so I never had sex with pubes! The guys seem to prefer it though.’ The 4 girls nodded.

‘I think it feels so much better.’ Said Elise, ‘I’ve had sex with hair and without.’ The 5 of us giggled and carried on getting changed. I slipped my red tie side bikini on then put my towel on the back of my wheelchair, transferred back into it and wheeled myself into the pool with my friends. Alex and the boys were already in the water. There wasn’t a single guy in the whole pool not looking at me. I parked my chair up near the stand, put my hands on the edge of the chair’s cushion and swung my butt onto the floor. I shivered as my butt hit the cold tiles. I hand and butt walked over to the edge of the pool, turned around and lowered myself in. I went straight under the water and it took a while until I was able to wiggle my stumps enough but I managed it. It wasn’t long before I was swimming around, doing handstands and messing around with my friends. I started to get tired quite quickly though so I went and leant on the edge, Alex came over and asked if I was Ok, I told him I was tired so he put his arms round me and cuddled me to him. It was nice to relax against his strong body. I could feel his massive cock going hard so I rubbed it between my stumps under the water. After a few minutes he looked like he was about to cum so I stopped and kissed him. ‘You like that?’ I whispered cheekily.

‘I like everything about your stumps.’ He said looking slightly embarrassed, ‘In fact I ... uh ... well ... errr ... well, I’m kinda glad you don’t have legs, I think your stumps are so sexy and better than boring legs. I hope that’s Ok with you.’ Poor Alex looked like he had just told me his deepest darkest secret, in fact he had. I wanted to grab him and kiss him and tell him how Ok that was. ‘Well.’ I started quietly, ‘I’m glad you think that and there’s something I need to tell you, but first why have you never asked me what happened to my legs?’ ‘I didn’t want to show too much interest and make you think I only like you ‘cos of them.’ ‘OK.’ I started, ‘Well would you say you’re a devotee?’ He looked really shocked then looked like he was going to deny it.

‘Well, I like amputees and have lots of pictures and videos on my computer of amputees,’ He started slowly, ‘I like reading stories about them and I’ve l always wanted to meet one. Then the most fantastic thing happened. A beautiful girl I’ve known for years and am really good friends with and have loved since I first met her became a double leg amputee. Though I figured it wasn’t fantastic for her. Then one

day she let me carry her up some stairs at the cinema and sat next to me and pretended to accidentally touch my hand so I decided to hold her hand and see what happened. Then she kissed me and I knew then that she liked me. Then I got to know her even better and realised that maybe she liked being an amputee.’ ‘Wow, you’ve liked me for almost 4 years and never said anything?’ I replied.

‘I couldn’t, I didn’t want to ruin our friendship.’ He looked right into my eyes and I couldn’t help but kiss him hard.

‘I have something I need to tell you too,’ I said taking a deep breath, ‘I was an admirer and dev too, though I was also a pretender and wannabe. I’d been on antidepressants for 2 years because I was so down that no Doc would amputate my legs. Then earlier this year I was sat in my room and decided to amputate my own legs.’ Alex looked shocked but I carried on and told him exactly what I’d done. He stood quietly afterwards and I thought he would dump me there and then. He lifted me and sat me on the edge of the pool then leaned down and kissed both my stumps before starting to massage them both. I leaned back on my arms and enjoyed the massage. He then stopped massaging, reached up and kissed me then picked me up and threw me in the pool before tickling me. I could feel my left boob almost fall out my bikini so I quickly covered my chest and pulled my bikini top back over. He then lifted me again and we kissed as I wrapped my stumps around him. After we’d finished messing around he carried me to the stand, wrapped me in my towel and gently placed me into my chair. He wheeled me to the ladies changing room and I took over wheeling in with my friends. I got undressed, showered, dried then slipped my thong and bra on followed by my top and short skirt. Then I got in my chair making sure my stumps were showing from under my skirt. I met Alex outside, he kissed me and we left the pool together.

‘Do you want to come to mine, my parents are away?’ he asked. ‘I guess that means you’re Ok with what I just told you?’ I asked. ‘I guess you’re Ok with what I told you then?’ he replied.

I smiled at him, ‘Yes, very Ok. I told my parents I was staying at Elise’s but yours sounds more fun.’ I told Elise and she said she’d cover for me.

We got back to Alex’s and while he made us some sandwiches, I turned the TV on and moved over to the sofa. Alex put the plates down next to me, grabbed his laptop and sat down next to me. We ate then he switched his laptop on, ‘I’ve got some stuff to show you.’ he said. He opened a folder then showed me all his amputee pictures then we watched some of the videos. I was getting really horny so I started kissing him and slid my hand in his shorts pulling out his massive cock. I then shuffled myself around before taking his cock in my mouth. I gently sucked the end before slowly working down. I then slowly worked back up. I started licking just

the end then worked my tongue inside. Alex was moaning and groaning, he was squeezing one of my stumps which made me hornier. I suddenly took as much of his cock in my mouth, it made me gag a little but I worked past it tipping my head back more until I eventually got all 10 inches in. It took all my concentration to not gag and I was glad he shaved too, I think pubic hair would have finished me off. I carried on sucking harder and faster with it deep in my throat. I could feel Alex still squeezing my stump. 2 fingers of his other hand were gently fingering me. I could feel his cock throbbing as he started to orgasm. I felt his hot warm semen spurting down my throat. I carried on sucking until he’d finished then swallowed it all down before sitting up. He lay breathlessly with his 2 fingers still inside me. I pushed them out of me then asked ‘Do you want to carry me upstairs?’ Alex got up, picked me up and carried me to his room. Once there he laid me down and stripped me naked. He undressed himself, reached into his bedside drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. He then laid on his front where my legs should have been and started kissing and sucking my clit. I could feel my pussy getting wet and warm. He lubed up a couple of fingers and gently worked them deep inside me. I lifted my stumps and held them with my hands so he could easily get too all of my pussy. I could feel his fingers deep inside me and his tongue working on my clit. Alex slid a 3rd finger into me and I felt like my pussy was on fire. I was groaning and moaning trying to grind my pelvis to get more from his fingers. He pulled his fingers out while still using his tongue on my clit. He put lube all over his hand then slid 4 fingers in. I groaned and winced so he started to pull out, ‘No, leave them, I want more.’ I panted. He carried on gently moving the 4 fingers in and out making me hotter. Once I was ready he gently worked his thumb in, I pulled my stumps up further and opened them as wide as I could. Once it was in he carried on trying to work more in.

‘You Ok?’ he whispered.

‘I’m amazing.’ I panted, ‘Keep going.’ He carried on working more in until my pussy suddenly seemed to swallow his whole fist with a pop. The pain was intense but so was the pleasure, I screamed out and could feel Alex start to pull out.

‘Don’t you dare, I want more.’ I shouted. Alex carried on working his fist up and down until he was up to his wrist. I was screaming the place down as my orgasm took over the whole of my small torso. ‘OH MY GOD,’ I screamed loudly. I gripped my stumps tight as my small body started to shake. Waves of the most amazing orgasm took over my body. I felt like I was going to pass out. At the peak of my 2nd orgasm Alex pulled his fist out and stream of fluid gushed out of my pussy. More gushed out with each contraction of my pussy until my orgasm finished. It surprised me as I’d never orgasmed like that before.

‘Wow,’ was all Alex could manage, ‘I’ve never seen a girl ejaculate, it was amazing. My fist went into you so easy and deep with no legs in the way.’ I couldn’t speak so just smiled at him. He laid next to me and cuddled up while I caught my breath.

‘You ready to go again?’ I asked after about 10 minutes.

‘Hell yeah.’ Replied Alex.

‘Good, I want to try going on top.’ I said with a cheeky grin. Alex helped me get on top of him. I turned so my back was too him then lifted myself up and over his massive cock. As I was so wet and gaping slightly from the fisting his cock went into me easy. Once he was inside me as far as I could get him I realised that I was still at least 3 inches from getting him all in. I felt like I was suspended in the air on his cock, I could feel him pushing against my cervix. My little stumps flopped around uselessly not even reaching the bed as I tried to grip his hips with them. I gently started moving back and forward as he started thrusting. I felt amazing with my massive cocked boyfriend fucking his little, crippled, amputee, legless girlfriend. We both came hard together, I could feel his warm cum spurting against my cervix, more fluid was pouring from my pussy down my stumps. When we’d finished I slid off his cock and down onto the mattress leaving a glistening trail of cum as I did. We both fell asleep satisfied. When we woke we spent the morning naked, eating breakfast and having a lot more sex. We showered together at lunchtime and Alex got the bus home with me. We kissed good bye at the doorstep and I went inside.

On Monday I had my next appointment with Greg, this time I wore a skirt so it would be easier and I wouldn’t have to walk around in my thong. He made me get the legs on and stand by myself, I was slow and wobbly at first but managed to stand up straight. This time things seemed to go a lot better and I was able to walk more. Over the next few weeks I got better and better and was soon able to walk with just a pair of crutches.

The day soon came when I was able to go to school for the first time on my legs. I was so excited I got up really early. I showered and dried. I put a lacy white bra on, slid my matching thong on over my stumps then slid my legs on. Once I’d heard the click I stood myself using my crutches and wiggled my stumps until the prosthetics clicked again then used the key to make sure the suction device worked. As it was now warmer I put on my short yellow, checked, school summer dress and put my hair up. The dress was so short that you could see the cuffs of my prosthetic sockets, if I had worn normal knickers instead of a thong you would have been able to see them. Just had to remember not to bend over! I then put a little make up on before standing in front of the mirror. There I was as I’d always imagined myself, wearing a short dress standing on 2 prosthetic legs. I started feeling really horny and wanted to masturbate but decided not to. Greg had changed the colour of my socket,

it was white with pink carbon fibre parts to match the knee joint. I was wearing some black leather slip on flat shoes to finish the look. I grabbed my crutches and walked downstairs. Mum had made some breakfast but I was too excited to eat. She drove me to school and when I got out the car lots of kids stared at me again. I took great delight in walking across the playground on my new legs and catching up with Alex, even though I was very slow. He’d not seen me walking and watched in awe as I did. He gave me a kiss and said, ‘You look so amazing, you didn’t tell me you could now do that.’ ‘I wanted to surprise you.’ I replied.

He lifted the hem of my dress slightly, ‘I can’t wait to see you naked with just those on.’ He then winked, ‘Though I guess this sadly means you don’t need me to carry you upstairs anymore!’ He pretended to look sad. He then grabbed my bag for me and we slowly walked into school together.

At lunchtime Alex met me by the main doors and we walked out of school to a nearby park. Alex found us a secluded spot and helped me sit down. We started kissing and Alex started stroking my chest and tummy through my dress. He undid the bottom 2 buttons and pulled my dress open. He looked impressed how my stumps disappeared into my new prosthetics. He started rubbing my pussy through my thong. I could feel myself getting hot and wet.

‘Lay back and pull your trousers down.’ I whispered, I slid my thong off over my new legs then straddled Alex’s legs, ‘Let’s see if these new legs allow this, not sure you’ll get to my pussy between the gaps between my sockets though.’ I opened my stumps wide and found the sockets, although almost touching when I was standing, went far enough apart when spread. I guided his rock hard cock into my wet pussy. With my legs I was able to move more though still couldn’t get all of him inside me. With the danger of getting caught it didn’t take long before we both came. Alex helped me up then passed me my crutches before pulling his trousers up. I slipped my thong into his pocket and gave him a cheeky grin. Alex did the 2 buttons up on my dress and we walked back into school. I really liked the feeling of not wearing any underwear with a short dress, the cool air blowing around my damp, moist pussy. I felt so naughty when mum picked me up later. I could feel the cool leather against my pussy lips. As soon as I got home I took my legs off, dried my stumps and got undressed. Although I loved my prosthetics it was such a relief to take them off. I sat on my bed massaging my stumps. It got me hot so I got my iPad and FaceTimed Alex. As soon as he answered I started rubbing my clit. I went back to the image of me I saw in the mirror that morning and it wasn’t long before my pussy was contracting in orgasm around my fingers. I wanted more so slid a 3rd finger in, then a fourth then managed to slide my whole fist inside me. My pussy felt as though it was on fire, I could see Alex was wanking on cam for me. The picture of his naked legless girlfriend with her fist in her pussy was too much and he came quickly. I watched semen shooting from the end of his cock which made me orgasm hard. As I

pulled my fist out fluid gushed from my pussy all over the screen. I then licked and sucked my juices of my fist which drove him wild. I said good night and promised I’d email him something hotter later. After I’d cleaned myself up I put a clean thong and bra on with a long sleeved Hollister t-shirt and denim shorts on, the top was short leaving a gap between it and my shorts showing off my pierced belly button.

After dinner I sat with my Dad on the sofa, he put his arm round me and I cuddled in. It had been a while since he’d done that but it felt really comforting. I felt slightly awkward after what I’d done with Alex earlier that day though. I must have fallen asleep on him as I woke up in my bed some time later and I was in my pyjamas. I remembered my promise to Alex so picked up my laptop and plugged my phone into it. I found the video I’d made of me amputating my legs and downloaded it onto my laptop. While I waited I stripped of so I could sleep naked. Once it was done I clicked play, it was the first time I’d watched it. I sat in awe watching myself hacking my own legs off. I almost deleted it as I thought it was too horrific but decided not to. I uploaded it to my private You Tube account and emailed Alex the link. My phone beeped about 1⁄2 hour later, just as I started to fall asleep. Alex’s text said ‘That was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen, it made me so hard. You are the most awesome girl I’ve ever met. I love you. Axxx.’ I smiled and fell asleep happy.

By the time the summer holidays came round I was able to walk unaided. I was so pleased to get rid of the crutches. My parents took my brothers and I to Florida on holiday. We decided to take my chair as well in case the humidity and all the walking at the theme parks meant I couldn’t use my legs. We checked in and went through security. Of course my legs set off the scanners. The security officer made me take my legs off and go through on my hands and butt. I was so embarrassed as the whole security area was watching me go through wearing just a thong and a short t-shirt. When I got the other side I had to get my own legs down from the belt as my parents and brothers were not allowed back to help me. I know I wanted to be legless but that was the most humiliating moment of my life. I had to sit on the floor and get my shorts and legs back on then pull myself up using a desk. My Dad made a massive complaint to the airport. The airline staff were amazing though. I managed to wear my legs most of the time on holiday, though I had to take them off for a few rides at the various theme parks.

Early in the second week the rest of my family wanted to go to an alligator park but I wasn’t in the slightest bit interested so I managed to convince my Mum and Dad to drop me off at a nearby shopping mall, though they weren’t keen on me going on my own I assured them I’d be fine. I wore short denim, ‘Daisy Duke’ shorts with a bikini top though Mum made me put a vest top on as well, and some sandals. I was still amazed at how real my feet looked, especially with my toes painted, in fact if I was wearing trousers I’m not sure you would have been able to tell they were artificial, though I still walked slowly and my gait wasn’t normal so you could tell if you knew what to look for. I had a great afternoon trying on and buying lots of new

clothes, shoes and lingerie. There wasn’t much left in Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch, Forever 21 or Aeropostale. I made a point of buying skirts, dresses and shorts that showed off my prosthetics as much as possible. I bought some really sexy lingerie from Victoria Secret which I couldn’t wait to show Alex. I also got some other nice lingerie from the other stores. A couple of pairs of shoes, some skimpy bikinis, new perfume and a bracelet finished my spree off nicely. I loved all the looks I was getting and attention from the shop staff. A gorgeous guy a little older than me sat with me when I ate lunch. He spent the whole time flirting and chatting me up, even gave me his number. I didn’t tell him about Alex as I had no intention of calling him so it was just a bit of fun. The feeling of continually getting undressed and sliding shorts and skirts over the cool metal of my prosthetics got me really turned on. I was disappointed when Will rang to say they were waiting for me outside.

The next afternoon at Cocoa Beach I was sunbathing in one of my new tie side skimpy bikinis. I’d decided to leave my legs at the house so my stumps were attracting some attention and getting some sun. I really liked the feeling of the sun and a cool sea breeze on them, it made them tingle. I was using my iPad while my Dad and brothers messed around in the sea and Mum read her kindle. I’d even taken my top off to avoid tan lines. Dad frowned but Mum pointed out that I was almost 17. We’d been there about an hour when a big, brash American woman came over to my Mum. ‘Would you mind leaving the beach with your crippled daughter, she’s upsetting my son?’ she shouted angrily in a deep southern drawl. I sat up and removed my sunglasses as did Mum.

‘Excuse me?’ Mum replied.

‘Your daughter, the fact she’s got no legs is upsetting my son, you really shouldn’t let girls like her sit around half naked like that, in fact she shouldn’t be showing herself like that at all, she should be covered up or at home, it’s disgusting.’ Mum had stood up by now and my Dad and brothers had come over as had her husband. He tried to take her arm and pull her away but she stopped him. Mum and Dad were shouting at her. I looked over at her son and smiled at him, he must have been about 13. He gave me an embarrassed smile back. I put my bikini bra back on, hand walked over to my Mum and got myself up onto the sun lounger. I shouted at the top of my voice, ‘Oi, bitch. What you mean is ‘could the cute, teenage, crippled, topless, legless girl in the skimpy bikini go away ‘cos my pervert husband won’t take his eyes of her and has been watching her sunbathe and looking at her tits and stumps since he got here!’ The woman looked at me stunned as I carried on, this time I shouted at the husband ‘I’m 16, you know that right? I saw you as soon as you got here, your eyes nearly popped out your head when you saw me. All your pervert, sicko, teenage schoolgirl fantasies came true the moment you saw me.’ He tried to speak but couldn’t, he just stuttered. My Dad pushed him and told him to ‘Fuck off.’

He tried to punch my Dad but Dad just shoved him to the floor. The police turned up at that point and broke up the argument. They arrested the Dad for attempted assault and asked the Mum to leave with her son. They came back over to us and told us all the witnesses agreed that the other woman had started it so we were free to carry on and they were sorry this had happened. We thanked them and they left. After that we packed up and left. Dad was very quiet on the drive back.

When we got back I went in the pool while the others got dinner ready. Dad came out and sat on one of the loungers. ‘That was your fault you know Lauren.’ He said quietly.

I swam to the edge of the pool. ‘What Dad?’ I replied shocked at what he’d just said.

‘That woman, it was your own fault. If you hadn’t cut off your own bloody legs that wouldn’t have happened.’ He looked ashamed of me.

‘Dad, perverts used to look at me every time I was in a bikini or when I wore a short skirt or dress, even when I was in my school uniform when I had legs. I’m pretty, blonde, blue eyed, small and slim with curves and big tits, I was a perverts fucking dream. Having no legs hasn’t changed that.’ ‘Yes it has, and don’t swear. Now a very different pervert is interested in you, perverts that are a lot more sick. And besides, when you had legs no woman would have demanded you leave the beach because her husband kept looking at you ‘cos she wouldn’t want to admit it, now though, now you’re fair game.’ ‘Fuck you Dad, how can you talk to me like that.’ I could feel tears streaming down my face, ‘I hated my body before, I couldn’t stand to look at it now I love it, I’m happy now, I don’t need fucking drugs to make me happy anymore.’ I got out the pool and grabbed my towel, wrapped myself in it and started to hand and butt walk away.

‘Don’t you walk, or whatever you call that freaky thing you’re doing, away from me.’ ‘Piss off Dad, I hate you.’ Was all I managed through the tears, Mum opened the door as I got there so I pushed past her and went inside to my room.

‘What the hell was that?’ I heard my Mum ask my Dad. As I lay in bed crying I could hear them arguing. Adam came into my room, sat next to me and cuddled me. I felt weird being wrapped in just a towel with my brother cuddling me but I let it go.

‘Come on stumpy, get dressed.’ He smiled and left.

I put a thong and strapless bra on then an all in one sleeveless, short play-suit. I slid my legs on then walked into the hallway where my brothers were waiting. Mum and Dad were still shouting at each other.

‘Let’s go out for a drink.’ Said Will waving the car keys at me. The 3 of us got in the car and drove into the nearby town where we found a bar and restaurant. Adam helped me out the car then we walked in and sat at a booth. The 3 of us ordered then sat chatting. Will eventually asked me why I’d amputated my own legs and I explained everything. They both said they understood and as long as I was happy with my decision then they were happy. I assured them I was.

We got back late, Mum and Dad were already in bed. I said goodnight and went to bed. I got undressed and got into bed naked. It wasn’t long before I was asleep.

The next morning I got up and dressed in a light grey tank top and navy short soft floral lace skirt, I looked like an advert for Hollister. I put my legs on with some cute Vans trainers then had breakfast before Mum and I went out to a ladies only spa for the day. Mum had to tell them I was 18 so I could get in. As soon as we arrived we stripped off naked and I took my legs off. First we had lovely massages, it felt amazing as she massaged my stumps. We also had facial treatments and manicures. Mum had a pedicure which obviously I couldn’t so I went for electrolysis treatment on my pubic hair as I’d decided I wanted it gone forever. Mum didn’t like the idea at first but eventually agreed, I think partly to get back at Dad and apologise for him. I didn’t feel the slightest bit awkward as I lay there naked while the treatment was done. The lady told me that as I was blonde and had soft hair and that I’d never really let it grow I shouldn’t need any more treatments. I had a feel and loved how smooth it was. I joined mum for tea, she asked to have a look and was impressed how smooth I now was and that there was no redness. I did feel a little awkward having my Mum look and feel my pubic area but the wine helped me get over it. The 2 of us spent the rest of the afternoon in the pool. When we left I felt so relaxed.

When we got home Dad, Will and Adam were waiting for us all dressed up. ‘Lauren, I owe you a massive apology,’ Dad begun, ‘I know I can’t even begin to make up for last night but I’d like to try. There’s a new dress and shoes for you in your bedroom, I hope the dress fits and the shoes are Ok for your legs. If you go put them on we’re going somewhere nice for dinner.’ I walked up to him, gave him a kiss then a cuddle then walked into my room. Hanging on the door was a gorgeous pink Ralph Lauren, short one sleeved ruffle dress. I put on a lacy pink G-string then slid the dress up over my prosthetics, then wiggled it over my hips. It sat mid thigh and showed of my prosthetic legs beautifully. In fact the colour contrasted nicely with the pink of my C-leg knees and sockets. I straightened my hair and put on some jewellery and make up then picked up the shoe box. Inside was a pair of beautiful silver strappy shoes with a nice low heel as I couldn’t have more than a 2 cm heel with my prosthetics. I slipped them on, stood up and looked in the mirror. I looked beautiful and my prosthetics finished off the look perfectly. I took a few steps to get used to the slight heels then walked confidently into the living room. My family were

all stood there waiting for me. I walked straight to my Dad and cuddled him, ‘Thank you Daddy. I love you.’ ‘I love you too Lauren.’ Dad smiled. We got in the car and went to a very exclusive restaurant. Almost everyone was watching me, I felt like the most beautiful girl in the place. The waiter was only a little older than me, he was very cute and very attentive. He couldn’t take his eyes of me or my legs so I deliberately sat so that my legs were on view. As we were walking out I slipped and fell over, as I did my dress went up showing everyone my G-string. I was embarrassed but also slightly excited at the thought of everyone looking at me. The cute waiter came running over and he and Will helped me up then I sorted my dress out. The manager insisted on calling an ambulance to have me checked over despite my protests. The ambulance arrived very quickly and the 2 paramedics came in and started doing all sorts of checks on me. I assured them that the fall was purely because one my prosthetic legs slipped on something and that other than a sore wrist and injured pride I was fine. As they completed the paperwork they asked what had happened to my legs, I froze for a second and looked at my Dad. Before I could answer he said ‘She was involved in an accident.’ The medics wrote that down then got me to sign to say I was happy to not go to hospital. I thanked them and the cute waiter then we left. I took my Dad’s hand tight and whispered ‘Thank you Daddy,’ to him, he gripped my hand tight back.

The next day we flew home, this time I packed my legs and used my wheelchair to avoid problems at security. I found that having no legs definitely made sleeping on a night flight a whole lot easier as I had all the leg space I needed, though going to the toilet was a bit more difficult.

A few days after getting home I had the house to myself and wanted to see Alex and show him my lack of tan lines so I invited him over. I got into my new black and purple lacy Victoria Secret bustier and crotchless g-string that I’d bought on my holiday shopping trip. I’d had some suspenders specially made fitted to my stumps so slid them on, I loved the feeling of nylon on my stumps. I unlocked the front door so Alex could walk straight in. He walked into the lounge and as he saw me laying on the sofa I saw him go hard straight away. He came over and started kissing me hard. He then stroked my pussy making me wet immediately. He sat down next to me and with a cheeky grin reached into his bag and pulled out some black bondage tape, ‘I’ve got an idea.’ He said with a wink. He sat me up and turned me away from him, pulled my arms behind my back put them together and started taping from my finger tips to my elbows. I was now completely helpless and at his mercy. He stood up and undressed then he picked me up and turned me to face him, he sat me on his rock hard cock and it slipped easily into me. I could do nothing for myself so Alex was in charge of my every move. I now knew what a quad amputee felt like and I loved it. I came over and over and over again. Cum was pouring from my pussy. We kept going for almost an hour with me having repeated orgasms. When Alex finally came I

had the hardest orgasm then passed out. When I came round I was slumped against Alex and he was cuddling me. ‘How was that?’ he asked.

‘Fucking amazing.’ I replied still slightly breathless.

He smiled then kissed me, ‘Guess I’d better untie your arms.’ ‘Not if you don’t want to.’ I told him, ‘I’m enjoying the feeling of helplessness. Maybe I could stay like this for the rest of the day and you can do everything for me. You know, if you want. I could be your little limbless sex toy, you can do what you like to me and there’s nothing I can do about it. Up for it?’ ‘Fuck yes.’ he replied eagerly. At that he picked me up, sat me on the floor between his legs, ‘Suck it you useless crippled bitch.’ The idea of being dominated like that made my pussy tingle and swell again. I leaned forward spreading my stumps for balance as not being able to use my hands made it more difficult. I took his massive hard cock in my mouth and started gently sucking the end working my tongue into the opening. He groaned and moaned. I gently worked down his cock sucking and nibbling as I went. When I got to his balls I sucked and licked each one then took one into my mouth causing Alex to yelp then groan. I then gently worked back up and started gently sucking the end again. As Alex seemed to relax I suddenly took his whole cock in my mouth. Again it made me gag a little but I managed to get past it. His groans and moans made me really horny and I really wanted to rub my clit and pussy but with no arms I couldn’t which turned me on even more. I tried to rub my pussy on the floor but I couldn’t do that either. At that moment I found myself wishing I was a DHD amputee so my pussy lips would be touching the floor. I sucked Alex harder and faster. He was moaning loudly now gripping the back of my head. I could feel his cock throbbing deep in my throat. He suddenly went rigid and shouted out ‘Fuck’ before firing his load inside me. I kept sucking harder lengthening his orgasm. When his cock went limp I swallowed his cum down, dropped his cock from my mouth looked up at him and asked, ‘Master? Was I a good little slave?’ Alex seemed to really like that. He picked me up, kissed me and said, ‘Now your turn.’ He had a naughty glint in his eye. He laid me back onto the sofa. It was a little uncomfortable laying on my bound arms but after a little wriggling it wasn’t so bad.

‘I’m glad I’m small and light,’ I said, ‘Though my arms are just in the way.’ I said naughtily. Alex stopped what he was doing for a moment and we both shared a look for a few moments before Alex looked away. I decided to shake the moment off.

‘I went shopping too.’ he said as he reached into his bag again and pulled out a blindfold and placed it over my eyes. I could hear him rustling the back again, then I heard a low pitched hum which I recognised as a vibrator. I felt his warm tongue on my clit then the vibrator slid into my pussy.

‘There’s a surprise down there for you?’ I said.

‘Oh yes, what’s that?” he replied.

‘I’ll be smooth forever now. I had electrolysis in America.’ I told him.

‘Wow, nice.’ he gasped. His tongue went back to my clit. He gently moved the vibrator in and out of my soaking pussy. It got faster the deeper he pushed it and the hotter my pussy got. He pushed my stumps up and held them with one hand giving him better access to my pussy. The vibrator went deeper making my pussy start to throb. I could feel an orgasm start to build. I pushed my stumps against Alex’s arm so that I could rock my pelvis a little to get more of the vibrator. I started to scream out as the orgasm took hold of my tiny little limbless torso. My body went rigid as my orgasm peaked and I felt fluid gush from my pussy. Alex stopped using his tongue on my clit and the vibrator stopped moving around. I lay there catching my breath waiting to find out what was going to happen. Being blindfolded heightened all my other senses. I felt a ball go into my mouth then felt something go round the back of my head. I realised it was a ball gag and Alex was taking another sense away from me, I was now limbless, blind and mute. My torso was still twitching in orgasm. I lay there in anticipation with the vibrator humming away inside me. I could hear Alex moving around, he suddenly pushed my stumps back up with his body pushing the vibrator deeper inside. I could suddenly feel his massive cock pushing against my butt hole. I’d never had anal sex, and wasn’t sure I wanted to, but I had said that he could do anything to me so I decided I’d let him do it to see what it was like, not that I could have stopped him anyway. It hurt a little as the tip of his cock slowly slid in but the vibrator got faster again making the pain bearable. He slowly slid in deeper into my butt, my torso went rigid as he did. I could feel the rings of cartilage popping as he went deeper. I could suddenly feel his body against my butt cheeks and realised he’d managed to get all 10 inches deep inside me, more than he’d ever got into my pussy. He stayed still to let my butt adjust before he held my hips tighter and slowly started moving his cock out then slowly back in. He got faster, with each thrust the vibrator pushed deeper into my pussy. As he got faster and harder it felt like my insides were on fire. Not being able to make any noise made my building orgasm stronger. My whole tiny little, now limbless torso was alive, I could feel every part of it. He was really pounding my little asshole now, the pain was intense but the pleasure was amazing. His grip got stronger on my waist. With every thrust his entire 10 inches went deep inside me. I was in the grips of the most intense orgasm now, I could feel my pussy contracting against the vibrator and my asshole contracting against his cock. My torso was thrashing around as I fought to grip something. I could feel fluid gushing round the sides of the vibrator. Alex started to cum, he was so deep inside me I felt like he was spurting into my chest. His warm semen squirted over and over again deep inside my bowel. I felt him collapse down on top of me and his cock slowly slid out of my butt with a little pop, his cum dribbled out as he did. The vibrator was still humming inside me and was getting uncomfortable so I started

to squirm as much as I could in the hope Alex would take the hint. He did after a few minutes and slowly slid it out, more fluid dribbled from me. I felt his tongue start on my clit again. It immediately felt like it was on fire. He slipped some fingers in me, I have no idea how many. Slowly he worked more inside me until I felt my pussy suck his whole fist inside me. I screamed against the gag as yet another orgasm took hold. I could now feel him working a few fingers from his other hand. I tried squirming again in the hope he would stop. It was useless and there was nothing I could do about it. With each finger he worked in I thought my pussy would rip. I could feel my hands fighting to grip something. As his second fist finally slipped into my pussy I thought my whole insides would rip and that I’d pass out. He moved his fists gently in and out building up until he was pounding them inside my pussy. With each thrust my tiny useless torso moved up and down hitting the back of the sofa pushing my head forward. I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks. An unbelievably hard orgasm took over me, my whole body shuddered and shook. He slid one fist out then slowly slid it into my gaping butt. He moved each fist alternately in and out. It felt like he was elbow deep in my ass. My orgasm became so intense I must have passed out.

I woke a few minutes later able to see, Alex was removing the ball gag. He leaned down and kissed me hard.

‘Baby, that was amazing, I hope I didn’t hurt you too much.’ He asked gently.

‘A little babe but It was Ok, I loved it too. Besides, a little pain is good!’ I replied. Alex kissed me again then sat me up.

‘Would you like your arms back now?’ he asked ‘Not yet, I’m really liking this. Could you get me a drink though please.’ Alex sat me up properly and leaned me back against some cushions then went off to the kitchen. He came back with a glass of water and held it to my lips, then tipped it so I could drink. He then went off again and came back with some sandwiches. As he fed me I had the most amazing realisation. I was really enjoying being helpless. My arms just felt like they were useless and in the way. The thought of being a limbless torso was really turning me on, though I wasn’t sure if it was the post orgasm feelings. I spent a few more hours ‘limbless’. Alex was very attentive, getting me drinks and moving me when I needed and taking me to the toilet. We had sex several more times, the feeling of being used by Alex to do whatever he wanted and not being able to do anything about it was disturbing but amazing. I felt so sexy in my lingerie and suspenders being completely useless and relying on someone else.

Alex prepared dinner and fed me which again I loved. After he cleaned up and sat next to me on the sofa I wiggled around so I was facing him and asked ‘Can your crippled little fuck toy have her arms back now please Master.’

‘Off course you can.’ He replied and picked me up, turned me round and gently undid the tape from my arms. When they were free I gave them a big stretch, they ached a little so I rubbed each one with the other hand.

‘Want to join me in the hot tub?’ I asked, ‘We probably need a clean up.’ Alex scooped me up and carried me into the garden. He set up the hot tub while I stripped off then he picked me up and gently put me into the warm water. He went off to get some towels, came back and jumped in next to me. He put his arm round me and pulled me close. The hot water and the jets felt good against my sex weary body. I decided to see what Alex’s thoughts about my ‘limblessness’ were. I took a deep breath, ‘Alex, did you like we just did?’ ‘Hell yes babe, did you?’ he replied.

‘Even tying my arms up so it was like I was limbless? So you had to do everything for me? So I was completely dependent on you and you could do what you liked to me and I couldn’t do anything about it?’ ‘Yes Lauren, everything. I’ve been thinking about doing that to you for ages.’ He answered gently. I felt his hand start rubbing one of my stumps, I pushed it against his hand.

‘Maybe I should just amputate my arms as well.’ I said followed by a laugh just to see his reaction.

‘Maybe.’ He replied with a smile. We looked at each other for a moment then both laughed though it felt we were both just trying to make it seem like a joke even though I think we both meant it.

‘Help me on your lap.’ I asked. Alex leaned over and lifted me over so I was facing him. I wiggled around so I was sat just on one of his thighs and slid my stump between his legs making sure his cock was between one of his legs and my stump. I held him tight. ‘Squeeze my stump with your legs.’ Alex squeezed and I started wiggling my stump as much as I could. He soon realised what I was trying to do and I felt him squeeze tighter.

‘Fuck my little stump!’ I ordered.

Alex squeezed tighter and rocked his pelvis a little while I carried on wiggling my stump. He wrapped his arms around me tight as he orgasmed. I could feel his cock throbbing against my stump. When he was done we cuddled for a little then we washed each other. Alex paid particular attention to my stumps. He then got out and wrapped himself in a towel then lifted me out the tub wrapping me in a towel. He carried me upstairs and I put a clean bra and thong on with a tight top and short skirt. Alex got himself dressed then went to pick me up, ‘It’s Ok, I know you like watching

me walk using my hands and butt.’ I turned and hand walked out my room and down the stairs knowing he was watching my every move. I deliberately didn’t put my legs on and made a point of tidying up while legless. Once we were done I slid my legs on and Alex and I went to meet some friends at the bowling alley. Every time I bent forward to bowl I knew Alex and several other guys were getting a good view of my thong, butt and prosthetic sockets. It was making my thong soaking wet. On the way home I pulled Alex into a park and made him fuck me against a wall with my prosthetic legs wrapped around his waist. I walked home with his cum dribbling down my stumps and prosthetics.

Every chance Alex and I got he would tape my arms behind my back or bend them so my hands were on my shoulders and then he’d tape them so it was like I had arm stumps. We went through so many rolls of bondage tape. Our favourite was when he bounded my lower arms and hands to my upper arms, then I’d ‘stand’ on all fours and he’d fuck me, we called it ‘our doggy style’ and I loved doing it, especially if he used the ball gag on me as well. I’d spend as long as I possibly could ‘limbless.’ Toward the end of the holiday Alex and I went away camping for a weekend. We got off the train and jumped in a taxi, the driver couldn’t take his eyes of the cute, blonde girl with no legs sitting in the back of his car wearing small shorts and a bikini bra. We got the driver to drop us just round the corner of the camp site. We’d decided to leave my prosthetics at home and just to take my chair to make our role- play idea better. Alex unloaded it from the boot of the taxi and while I transferred from the car to the chair Alex unloaded the rest of the stuff. Once the taxi had driven off the 2 of us went and found a secluded spot. Alex got the bondage tape from the bag, I put my arms behind my back and he bound each one fingertip to elbow as tight as possible. With a big smile he crouched down in front of me and reached up the sides of my shorts. He slid my thong down, pulling it over one stump then the other, then he slipped my remote bullet vibrator into my pussy and turned it on. He then put one of his t-shirts on me before taking a step back. ‘Wow, you look beautiful, as though you really are limbless.’ he gasped.

‘Maybe one day.’ I replied with a grin as I could feel the vibrator bring on a gently orgasm.

‘Yeah, maybe.’ he said with a laugh. He then put the rucksack on his back and started pushing me up the lane. When we arrived we went into reception, Alex wheeled me to one side and went to book in. I noticed that I could see myself in a mirror. As long as I sat normally in my chair and wore a reasonably baggy top I really did look limbless. I could feel a stirring in my pussy as the vibrator started to bring on another orgasm. I tried hard to be discreet but I could feel my face flush as I bit my lip to disguise my orgasm. As I tried to catch my breath I realised at that moment I really had to get rid of my arms and that I wouldn’t be happy until I was limbless. I smiled although I was slightly disturbed by this thought, I reminded myself how well amputating my legs had worked out.

‘I need you both to sign the register.’ I heard the receptionist say, then as she looked up she looked horrified, ‘Oh god, sorry, I mean, well, just your boyfriend need sign.’ ‘No, it’s Ok,’ I replied, ‘If he brings it over to me I’ll sign.’ Alex picked the book up with a pen and walked over to me, I could see by the look on his face he wasn’t sure what I was going to do. As he got to me he reached into his pocket and I felt the vibrator go off. ‘Just put the pen in my mouth babe and hold the book in front of me, you know, like we always do.’ Alex did as he was asked and I signed the book using my mouth, I could see he was massively aroused now. He then handed the book back to the receptionist and she told us our plot number. Alex then wheeled me across the camp-site and started setting up our tent.

‘I feel really bad just sitting here watching you do everything.’ I called to him.

‘Might blow our role-play if I gave you your arms back now, besides I like doing everything for you and I’ll have to all the time when this is permanent.’ There was a glint in his eye as he said it. I could see lots of people looking at me and feeling sorry for me, if only they knew the truth I thought. A few offered to help but Alex turned them all down. Once he was done he wheeled me closer to the tent and started the barbecue. When he’d finished he sat opposite me and fed me chicken, potato salad and salad. Being fed with so many people looking on almost made me orgasm on the spot.

That evening we sat out drinking. A few other people came over and chatted for a bit, none seemed to have any idea I was pretending, or if they did they hid it well. In fact as one couple walked away the girl was saying ‘That poor girl, imagine having to live without limbs.’ The guy replied that ‘At least her boyfriend looks after her well.’ I was so happy we seemed to be pulling this off. I stayed in my wheelchair to better hide my arms and Alex sat on a fold out chair. As it got dark it cooled down so Alex got me a hoodie and put it on me, ‘Want a blanket for those wonderful sexy little stumps?’ he asked.

‘What, and hide them away? No thanks.’ I replied and wiggled them for him. A while later once we’d got through several bottles of wine followed by a reasonable amount of vodka Alex wheeled me over to the toilet block and helped me go then after he’d gone too he wheeled me back to the tent. Outside he picked me up and carried me into the tent, laid me on the bed then went and brought my chair inside. He then got into the sleeping pod with me and zipped it up. He slowly undressed me kissing me gently as he went. Then he quickly undressed himself. I felt a cool breeze on my naked, ‘limbless’ torso. Alex turned around and climbed on me so his head was by my pussy and his cock was by my mouth. He lifted my stumps then buried his head between them. He slid his tongue into my smooth hairless pussy making me gently moan. I took his massive, engorged cock into my mouth, slowly working along the shaft until the whole 10 inches were deep in my chest. He gently slid 2

lubricated fingers into my butt and moved his tongue to my clit. He worked the two fingers deeper inside me followed by a third. He expertly used his warm tongue to bring me to orgasm. He gently slipped a fourth finger into my stretching butt before finally sliding his whole fist into me. I was in some pain but I sucked harder on his cock to stop from screaming out. I could feel his fist getting deeper inside me while his other hand massaged one of my stumps. As I started to come he slid further into me making my orgasm peak. I had to stop sucking him so I could breath. Once I’d finished my orgasm he slowly slid his fist out, I felt a pop as his fist left my anal sphincter. He took the vibrator and slowly slid it into my butt then lifted my stumps and slowly slid his cock into my now soaking wet pussy.

‘Won’t it slide up inside me?’ I asked slightly concerned as I really didn’t want a trip to the hospital with a vibrator deep inside my bowels.

‘No, the clit stimulator bit will stop that.’ he assured me.

He slowly slid the whole length of his cock deep inside me then slowly out again getting harder and faster each time. I could feel his massive cock hit my cervix with each thrust. He massaged and kneaded my stumps hard, holding them against my pelvis allowing him to get deeper into me. I felt as though the end of his cock was in my chest. I could feel the vibrator in my ass, it made my pussy feel so tight and with his cock in there I felt very full.

‘Bunch up my thong and put in my mouth before I scream out.’ I asked breathlessly. Alex reached over into his shorts pocket, pulled out my thong, balled it up and shoved it into my mouth. I no longer felt uncomfortable laying on my arms, in fact I could hardly feel them at all. Alex started thrusting harder and faster still, he had to pull my stumps toward him to stop me sliding up with each thrust. We both started to orgasm together. I could feel my pussy squeezing him tight and my butt squeezing the vibrator. I could feel liquid start to gush around his cock from my pulsating pussy. I was glad of the thong in my mouth otherwise I would have woken the whole camp site. He suddenly gripped my stumps tight and his body went rigid. I could feel his cock pumping his hot semen deep inside my pussy which just made my orgasm harder. Once we’d both orgasmed he collapsed down next to me and cuddled me.

Once he’d caught his breath he sat up, sat me up and started undoing my arms.

‘Leave them, I want to stay like this all weekend.’ I whispered.

‘It’s Ok,’ he replied, ‘I’ll ‘amputate’ them again in the morning for you, besides the other campers will think it strange if you suddenly have arms in the morning.’ ‘Please leave them,’ I continued, ‘ I want to stay ‘limbless’ as long as possible.’

‘But you’ll get dead arms and we might cause some damage.’ he sounded concerned.

‘Would that be such a bad thing?’ I asked looking into his eyes.

‘Are you serious Lauren? I thought you were just joking around those times you said about being limbless permanently.’ he replied.

I took a deep breath, ‘Well, in some ways I was but the more I think about it and the more time I spend like this the more I feel that this is how my body should be. I feel about my arms the same way I felt about my legs all those years, I need them gone.’ Alex was very quiet and looked stunned so I continued, ‘Besides, I thought you felt the same when you made those comments too. Didn’t you, or were you just joking?’ Alex looked down, I could see he was carefully thinking about his answer. I felt sick as I waited, I thought that was it, my gorgeous, massive cocked, amputee admirer, kinky as fuck boyfriend was going to dump me. I could feel tears welling up. He finally looked me in the eye’s, ‘Lauren, I love you so much, you’re beautiful, the fact that you’re into the same weird kinky fetish shit that I am just makes you even more sexy. I ... errr ... well... ‘ Alex stuttered as he struggled to find the right words.

‘It’s Ok babe, go on.’ I encouraged him to continue. He took a deep breath and continued, ‘Well, I ... I would like nothing more that you being my little limbless fuck toy. The thought of you with 4 sexy little stumps or 4 sexy prosthetics is all I’ve imagined since we’ve been together. But ... but the thought of hurting you hurts me so much and the thought of accidentally losing you is ... well ... it’s more that I could ever bare. My heart breaks just thinking of it. The film you sent me of you amputating your legs is the hottest thing I’ve ever seen but also watching the amount of pain you were in really hurt me here.’ He held is hand over his heart.

I started to cry, ‘I don’t know what to say to you other than all that pain is nothing compared to the 16 years of pain before, wanting nothing more that to rip my legs off, just hating everything about a part of your own body.’ I replied keeping eye contact with him. ‘Every moment of that has led to the most amazing few months of my life so I don’t regret a single moment of it. And I would happily do it all again to my arms just to achieve my idea of the perfect body. I’d also like you to help me to achieve that, but if you’re not into it and want to end it then that’s your decision to make, I’ll be hurt but I’ll move on. But I’ll also still find a way to remove these extra appendages that shouldn’t be attached to my torso.’ We sat in silence for a while both contemplating what our next move was, though unless Alex gave me back the use of my arms my next move was very

limited. Alex took a deep breath and got up, slipped on some shorts and a t-shirt then left the tent leaving me laying on the bed naked, ‘limbless’ and helpless. I started to cry at the thought of losing Alex and at the thought that I would have to lay here until someone came in and found me like this. I tried to wiggle my arms free but it was no use, I didn’t have any strength in them and besides Alex had bound them very tight. I lay there not being able to do anything. I could feel a breeze across my naked torso again. It suddenly occurred to me that anyone could come in and do whatever they wanted to me and I wouldn’t be able to do a thing to stop it. The thought both terrified me and excited me. I lay there resigned to the situation.

I don’t know how long it was but Alex did finally come back. He crawled into the tent, leaned over me and kissed me hard on the lips. He slid his shorts and t-shirt off, rolled me over onto my front and slowly entered my pussy. I could feel my weight on my boobs and wanted to move but didn’t want to stop so I ignored it. I could feel his rock hard cock pounding my pussy and I could feel that familiar tingling sensation spreading across my stumps and tummy. I used my stumps to rock my pelvis and torso to meet his thrusts. We both came very quickly. As Alex climbed of me he rolled me onto my back.

‘So, how would you do it?’ he asked I smiled at him, ‘Well, I’m not sure really. I could only amputate one myself so unless you want to amputate the other then that’s not really an option. I thought maybe we could stage an accident but that could end really badly. Short of saving lots of money then finding someone we can pay to remove them I’m stumped, or not stumped actually.’ He smiled back at me. ‘Well, I guess we’ll have to think, in the meantime I guess I’ll need to buy more bondage tape.’ He cuddled my ‘limbless’ torso tight to him. We fell asleep together.

We woke late the next morning. Alex had laid me on my side facing away from him and was gently making love to me. I loved how that without legs he could just move me to how he wanted me. I could feel his cock start to twitch as he shot his load deep inside me. Afterwards he sat me up, put a bra and thong on me followed by a short ruffled skirt which showed off my stumps nicely and another baggy t-shirt. As he was picking me up and moving me around I noticed my arms were completely dead, I couldn’t feel them at all. Alex carried me out the tent and put me in my chair. He then brushed my hair and made a reasonable job of putting it up. He then made and fed me breakfast. We spent the rest of the day sunbathing, drinking and coming up with ways that my limblessness could become permanent. By the time we ate dinner that evening and got into bed we were so horny Alex nearly ripped my clothes off.

‘I want to try being on top like this.’ I suggested. Alex picked me up and slid me onto is cock. Not being able to use my hands to hold myself up slightly meant that his cock hurt slightly when it hit my cervix. Alex started lifting me up and down but that soon wore him out. He put his hands against my boobs and I leant my weight against them. As I sat about 3 inches away from his body I started wiggling around as much as I could. It again didn’t take long until we both orgasmed hard. We both fell asleep quickly.

Next morning we woke and again we had sex. Alex got us both dressed again then sat me in my chair, fed us breakfast then left me sat in my chair while he packed up the tent. He then wheeled me over to the waiting taxi, which fortunately was a different driver to when we arrived, and he lifted me over into the car. We got on a empty carriage of the train and as soon as we left the station Alex took my top off and released my arms. They were dead and I couldn’t move them. I noticed that they were all white from lack of blood supply. Alex slipped a more fitted t-shirt on me and sat me on his lap, he undid his shorts and slid me onto his cock. He gently massaged my arms helping get the feeling back as we gently had sex. The movement of the train made me move around slowly on top of him. We both had nice, gentle orgasms as Alex carried on massaging my arms. By the time we got off the train most of the feeling had returned and I was able to wheel my chair again. Alex got the bus home with me, said goodnight and left. That night I lay in bed contemplating how I would end up limbless.

I woke early the next morning, my arms still ached a little so I stretched. I’d spent the night dreaming of being limbless. The thoughts of what Alex and I had done at the weekend and how I felt when he left me helpless came flooding back turning me on. I stroked and cupped my boobs then stroked down my torso and massaged my stumps before moving one hand between my stumps and started gently rubbing my clit. As my pussy warmed up I slipped 2 fingers in moving them in and out gently. As the warm feeling spread throughout my torso and stumps I slipped my fingers out of my pussy, reached into my bedside drawer and took out the rampant rabbit vibrator Alex had brought for me. I lubricated it, turned it on and slid it into my wet, gaping legless pussy. As I worked it deeper the vibrator got faster. I adjusted it so the rabbit ears worked on my clit. I worked myself into a beautiful orgasm, I could feel fluid gushing from my pussy as my stumps thrashed about. I suddenly hoped nobody could hear the humming vibrator as my orgasm peaked. Once I’d caught my breath I slipped the rabbit out my now soaking wet pussy which made me shiver. I wiped it and put it away. As I sat up I realised there was now a massive wet patch on my sheet. I stretched again and rubbed each arm in turn before sliding myself onto the floor. My left arm still felt a little numb. I hand walked over to my window, stood on my stumps and opened my curtains. The beautiful sunlight flooded my room warming my naked sweaty body. I then scooted over to my en-suite bathroom which had been specially adapted so that everything was lower. I went to the toilet then brushed my teeth. I jumped into the shower, the hot water

feeling good against my tired skin and aching muscles. Once I was finished I towelled dry and hand walked back to my bed. I sat naked on the edge as I dried my hair with my hair drier then straightened and brushed it. I put on some deodorant and perfume. I hand walked over to my drawers and got out a lacy pale yellow bra and thong. I slipped the thong on over my stumps, smooth pussy and hips then put my bra on reaching into each cup to adjust my boobs. I reached back into my drawer and grabbed some clean liners and rolled them up my stumps. I closed my drawer and hand walked over to my wardrobe. I decided on a short denim skirt and tight, purple, short sleeved Hollister top. Once I was dressed I put my hair in a pony tail, scooted back over to my bed and lifted myself back onto it. I sat on the edge, reached down and picked up my prosthetics. I reached into my drawer, picked up the 2 pins and screwed them into my liners. I then slid on both my prosthetics making sure I could hear the clicks. I then pulled myself up on the bar next my bed. Once I was up I wiggled around until I heard the 2nd clicks then took 2 steps making my stumps were secure. I checked myself in my mirror and liked how l looked. I then walked downstairs and into the kitchen, Mum and Dad were already there eating breakfast.

‘Morning Daddy.’ I said as I gave Dad a kiss then a cuddle. ‘Hey Mum.’ Then gave her a cuddle and a kiss too.

‘Hi honey, sleep well?’ Asked mum, ‘What would you like for breakfast?’ ‘Just some toast please’ I replied, ‘I slept Ok, I was a bit hot though.’ ‘I’ve got some bagels out, that Ok?’ She replied.

‘Please, with honey.’ I replied as I poured myself some orange juice.

Dad got up, kissed mum and I then left for work, ‘Hope your appointment goes OK with Greg today Lauren.’ ‘Thanks Daddy.’ I smiled at him as he left.

‘If you’re ready in 10 minutes I can drop you.’ Said Mum as she passed me the bagel.

‘That’ll be great, I’m ready to go once I’ve eaten.’ I replied.

‘Are you sure you want to come home on your own, I can cancel my meeting if you need?’ She asked again. I’d already said the night before I was fine on the bus, truth was I wanted to get the bus so I could have people watch me on my legs.

‘It’s fine Mum, really, I don’t mind.’ I replied.

‘Well. If you’re sure.’ She said as she drank her coffee then left to finish getting ready for work. Mum shouted a few minutes later and said she had to go so I quickly drank my juice and ate the last bite of my bagel as I grabbed my bag with my

sports kit in that I’d got ready the night before and walked out to the car. I jumped into Mum’s Mercedes and shut the door. I could feel the hot leather against my butt cheeks. I got my sunglasses out my bag and put them on as Mum started the engine and reversed out the drive.

We arrived at the hospital about 1⁄2 hour later, I thanked Mum and gave her a kiss then got out the car. As I did I noticed a guy staring at me and realised I was flashing my thong. I gave him a smile and he looked away embarrassed but looked back when he thought I wasn’t looking. I walked up to the gym, booked in, went and changed into my tight running shorts and sports bra, showing off my toned tummy, then took a seat. I noticed there were some brochures for arms prosthetics so when the receptionist wasn’t looking I grabbed a few and put them in my bag. As I zipped it up Greg called me through. I went in and sat on the couch.

‘How’s everything going?’ he asked, ‘Any problems?’ ‘Great thanks.’ I replied, ‘No problems, no discomfort, stumps are good, all good thanks. Getting used to walking, sitting and getting them on and off.’ ‘Good, well if you just slide them off I’ll check everything for you.’ Greg asked. I used the key to release the suction then pushed the release button and slid off my left leg and placed it on the couch then did the same with my right. I then rolled the silicone liners off then rubbed my stumps.

‘Ok if I examine your residual limbs first?’ Greg asked.

‘Yeah, that’s fine,’ I replied dropping my stumps down and leaning back. I felt tingles spread through my body as he touched, squeezed and pushed each one in turn then took a good look at each. ‘They look really good Lauren, there’s barely any scarring, in fact you have to look really close to find them, if you didn’t know you’d had legs and where to look for the scars you’d think you’d never had legs.’ ‘I know, the surgeons did a really good job, I’m really pleased with them,’ I replied before suddenly realising what I’d said. I tried to cover it, ‘Well, I mean you know, not pleased but happy, well not happy just glad they look nice, I mean Ok.’ ‘It’s alright Lauren, I know what you mean.’ Greg reassured me. I could feel myself going red and getting hot. ‘I’ve got something for you,’ He reached behind his desk and pulled out a pair of prosthetics with running blades, ‘Let’s get you running again.’ ‘Cool.’ I replied.

‘Firstly, these have a different suspension system, these just use suction so you need new liners too.’ He said as he rolled the new liners onto my stumps. I could feel his hands brushing my groin and shorts. The liners were ridged at the bottom.

Then he took the new legs and showed me them. ‘These are made by Ossur this time, they’re called Flex-Run and they have Nike soles.’ ‘They look brilliant.’ I told Greg. The socket and blade was black with black rubber soles. You could see the carbon fibre weave throughout. I couldn’t wait to get them on.

Greg, slipped both prosthetics on my stumps and made sure they were tight. My left was a little lose so he took it off and made some adjustments then slid it back on. ‘Perfect.’ He said then helped me stand. I found balancing and standing still difficult. Greg helped me to the bars and got me to walk up and down them a few times holding on. Once I’d done that he made me walk not using the bars but so I still had them to grab then he made me walk away from the bars. I found I bounced a lot more. Greg then had me stand while he explained a few more things. I couldn’t stand still and found I was having to make constant adjustments to balance and stay up.

‘Finding it difficult to standstill?’ Asked Greg.

‘Yes, very. I’ll fall over if I don’t keep adjusting.’ I replied.

‘That’s normal I’m afraid, nothing we can do about it. They’re designed to be off balance so that you can run faster and be more agile. Really boring now but it’s similar to a Euro Fighter jet plane in that respect, instability is designed in to increase agility and speed. If you watch the Paralympics and see the DAK runners while they’re waiting they will look fidgety, it’s nothing to do with nerves it’s for that reason.’ ‘Ah, Ok. Makes sense I suppose.’ I replied still making adjustments. Greg then explained to me how to run before having me walk out to the running track. When we got there he had me walk slowly up and down then made me start jogging around the track. Once I’d got used to how to run in them he got me to run as fast as I could round the track. I was exhausted when I’d finished but really happy. ‘I never used to get this worn out.’ I panted.

‘Well, studies show that leg amputees with short residual limbs like yours use up to 40% more energy per prosthetic and can require up to 300% more oxygen.’ ‘Ah, OK, well that explains it.’ I replied finally catching my breath still constantly making slight movements.

Greg held my arm and I walked back inside slowly. ‘You Ok,’ he asked, ‘Your arm feels cold.’ ‘It’s fine,’ I replied When we got to the gym I sat on the couch and he showed me how to remove the new limbs. While he checked them and then checked my C-Legs I dried my

stumps, and hand walked to the changing room to get showered and dressed. I then hand walked back into the gym. Greg picked me up and put me back on the couch.

‘I’ve made some adjustments to your C-Legs and updated the processor. Now if you tap the feet together twice you’ll hear a double beep and the legs will make automatic adjustments so you can wear up to 3 inch heels. Just double tap them again to return to normal, this time there will be a single beep. Also you can now run short distances with them and they will automatically adjust. Though this really is short distances like running for a bus and stuff like that. Proper running will need you to change into your blades Ok?’ ‘Ok. I’m so going go and buy myself some nice new shoes with heels when I leave.’ I told him excitedly.

‘Good for you.’ Greg replied as he passed me my C-Legs. ‘Also the cosmetic covers have come in, I know you said you didn’t want them but your parents ordered them.’ He showed me how to put them on and take them off. I asked him to leave them off. I put my liners on my stumps then slipped the legs on and stood up with Greg’s help until they clicked the second time. I used the key to get the suction then I adjusted my skirt and thanked Greg before making an appointment next week to carry on with practice on the blades. He picked up a long black bag with ‘Ossur’ on the side. He opened it and inside was a foam insert on each side into which my new running blades fitted into. He put them and the cosmetic covers inside, zipped it up and handed it to me. ‘You can take these with you to keep practising with, any problems give me a ring Ok?’ ‘Will do, thanks Greg.’ I got up and walked out giving him a wave as I did. I walked to the bus stop and decided to go straight home then go shopping as I didn’t want to carry the legs round the mall with me.

As soon as I got home I dropped my sports kit bag in the hallway and took the legs up to my room. I opened the bag and took them out individually. I examined them carefully and couldn’t wait to go for a run in them later. I laid them on my bed, grabbed my handbag, got myself a drink and walked to the bus stop. As I came round the corner the bus was just pulling up to the stop so I decided to see how easy the new running programme was. As I quickened my step my legs seemed to almost speed up by themselves making running easier. I made the bus easily though I was a little breathless. I stepped on and showed the driver my pass. The bus was busy and was standing room only. I walked up to the disabled seat and found a man in a suit sitting there. I coughed lightly hoping he would look up but he didn’t so I coughed louder. Still no response. The driver pulled away so I held the handle tight. I hadn’t tried standing on a bus with my pros and didn’t want to try now.

‘Excuse me,’ I said politely but firmly, ‘These seat’s are for disabled people.’

The man looked me up and down, holding his gaze on my short skirt and prosthetic legs.

‘Yeah, so, you got those fake legs so you’re fine.’ He replied aggressively.

‘Well actually no I’m not fine, so unless you’re disabled could you please give up your seat for me?’ I said firmly.

‘Fuck you gimpy.’ He shouted.

I could feel tears welling up and I didn’t know what to say. I was having to hold on to the handle very tight and felt very insecure. I was really scared I’d fall over. I really didn’t know what to do next. I looked around the bus in the hope someone would help me. A man nearby stood up and shouted ‘Get the fuck up you ignorant wanker?’ to which the man looked quite shocked. A few other people on the bus started to join in. It wasn’t long before the bus driver heard the commotion and stopped the bus. He then walked down to where I was standing and asked to man to get up.

‘Why should I?’ He replied, ‘Just because she’s got fake legs, doesn’t mean she can’t stand like everyone else, she’s only young, she’ll be fine. I’ve paid for this seat so I’ll sit in it.’ He sat there looking so arrogant.

The other guy came over and again told him to get up and again he refused so the driver told him to get off the bus. When he refused to do that the guy grabbed him and dragged him off the seat, opened the doors and threw him out then chucked his briefcase and laptop out after him spilling the contents of the briefcase and shattering the laptop all over the ground. Everyone on the bus cheered, I was so embarrassed but also loved the attention. I thanked the man and the driver and sat down on the seat. The driver got back in his seat and started driving again. I could feel everyone on the bus looking at me. I could hear a couple of ladies saying ‘Poor girl losing her legs,’ and another girl about my age saying to her friend that she’d ‘rather be dead that have no legs!’ I was glad when we reached the shopping mall. As I got off I thanked the guy again. I went straight to Office, my favourite shoe shop and tried on lots of different shoes. The assistant looked a little shocked as she spotted my prosthetics but was really helpful. I bought beautiful pair of strappy sandals with a 3 inch heel. As I walked around the store I felt a bit wobbly and was very slow but soon got used to them. I also realised that with the cosmetic covers on I would look hot in black leather knee high boots so bought myself a pair, also with a 3 inch heel. I couldn’t wait to wear them while Alex fucked me hard. After I’d finished I went into Costa for a latte then went to Ann Summers and bought myself some very sexy lingerie and some new sex toys. After that I got the bus home. Just before I got to my stop the Ann Summers bag fell over and the contents spilled onto the floor. As the bus was still moving I couldn’t get up so had to just leave it. A couple of teenage boys kept

looking at the stuff then at me and couldn’t stop giggling. One of them said to his mate, ‘Why would anyone fuck her with those fake legs!’ ‘You should see the things I can do when I take these off.’ I replied tapping my pros smiling at them. They looked so embarrassed. The bus got to my stop, I stood up, quickly grabbed my stuff flashing my thong at the boys as I bent down. I blew them a kiss as I got off. I walked home, slipped my legs off and took my shopping upstairs. I opened up the bag and went through it. I’d bought 2 butt plugs, one was huge and one that gave little electric shocks, some anal beads, some love balls and a few leather and PVC outfits. I couldn’t wait to try them all out with Alex.

I got undressed just down to my thong, slipped the new love balls into my pussy and hand walked back downstairs and found my bag from earlier. I opened it and put on the shorts and sports bra. I opened the Ossur bag and took out my new liners, slipped them on then took out the new running blade legs. I slid over to the stairs, lifted myself up a couple of steps and attached the new limbs to my stumps. I leant on the nearby table and pulled myself up trying to get my balance. I was soon standing without holding onto anything, though I was still having to make constant little adjustments. I text Alex that I would meet him in the park then walked slowly to the front door, opened it and went outside closing it behind me. I started walking down the street getting used to the bouncing of the running blades. It wasn’t long before I was jogging gently along. I found that the legs seemed to build up speed all by themselves, not that I was out of control as I could stop anytime. As I got further into my run and more confident I started noticing the looks I was getting and this gave me more confidence. As I got faster I could feel the love balls getting me nicely warmed up and moist. When I got to the park I could see Alex sitting on a swing. He looked amazed as I came running over to him. As I got up to him he gave me a big kiss then stepped back to have another look at me. I stood making constant fidgety adjustments as always.

‘You look hot!!’ Alex said.

‘Thanks.’ I replied taking a seat on the swing. Alex sat on the swing next to me and spoke, ‘When did you get those?

‘Earlier today. Though you should see what else I bought today.’ I replied smiling naughtily.

‘Oh yes?’ he asked.

‘I went to Ann Summers!’ ‘Nice.’ He replied. He then took my hand, ‘Follow me.’ He led me across the park and into some bushes and started kissing me stroking my boobs through my bra.

‘Someone might walk past.’ I said hoping he wouldn’t stop.

‘That’s half the fun!’ he winked. He reached down and started rubbing my pussy through my shorts. The balls had already made me really sensitive and this only made it worse. I slid my shorts and thong down my running blades then laid back onto the grass leaning back on my hands. He slid his trousers down and started to slide his massive cock inside me. ‘What’s inside you?’ he asked as his cock hit the love balls.

‘Another surprise. It’s got me nice and warmed up on the run over here and now they’re going to make my pussy nice and tight for your cock.’ I replied.

He slid his cock further into me making me yelp and gasp. He moved in and out hard and fast kissing me harder. We both built to a quick frenzied orgasm, his cum shooting deep inside me. We both heard someone walk past but continued fucking through the peaks of our orgasms. Once we’d recovered we both got dressed and Alex helped me up. I rubbed my left arm as it felt a bit dead again.

‘You Ok?’ Alex asked looking at my arm.

‘Yeah, fine, just keep getting pins and needles and numbness.’ I replied still rubbing, unable to stand still.

Alex pushed my hand away and rubbed for me, ‘Feels a bit cold.’ He said.

‘It’ll be Ok, I got to go, Mum will be home soon.’ I gave Alex a kiss, flashed him a boob and ran home.

It was my 17th birthday just before the end of the holidays. As I was the youngest in the year I managed to get my parents to agree to have a massive house party for all my friends while they went away. They hired a DJ and caterer for us and left us to it. Elise, Hanna and I decided it would be a Pimps and Hoes party. On the night all the girls turned up in lingerie, basques, corsets, thongs or slutty dresses and sexy dress up outfits. Hanna got really brave and wore just a black g-string, suspenders and suspender belt and black rhinestone heart shaped nipple pasties. She looked so fucking hot. All the guys dressed up, some in tuxedos, some in pimp costumes others also in sex store outfits. I wore a black basque, black g-string and suspenders. I decided I’d wear the cosmetic covers on my legs so I could wear my knee high boots. Alex nearly died when he saw me. We had an amazing party and Alex finally got to carry out one of his fantasies when he ended up having a threesome with Hanna and I. The 3 of us stumbled into my bedroom with a bottle of champagne. I told Hanna she looked hot almost naked and she kissed me in return. Hanna then threw me down on the bed, poured champagne over me, got on top of me and kissed me all over while Alex watched. She then turned around, slipped my G-string aside and buried her head in my pussy. I did the same to her and it wasn’t long before we were both panting in waves of orgasm. Her pussy tasted so sweet

and was nice and smooth, though I could see a small landing strip of hair through her G-string. Alex came over and started kissing us both in turn, working his way down our bodies. He licked and sucked at each of our pussies before fingering us both at the same time. He worked his fists into both us as we stroked each other’s boobs. We both screamed out in pleasure as he worked his fists deep inside us. Hanna and I both gripped each other’s boobs as we orgasmed again. Alex pulled his fists out of our pussy’s and made us lick each other’s juices off them. He then laid back and the 2 of us started on his cock, licking, sucking and nibbling at it until it was rock hard. I let Hanna straddle him and put his cock deep into her throbbing pussy as I straddled his face so he could work his tongue inside me. Hanna and I kissed as we stroked and massaged each other bodies. The 3 of us all came together, I was squirting fluid all over Alex’s face as Hanna and I kissed hard caressing each other’s boobs. We all collapsed down and fell asleep. I woke a little later cuddled up to Hanna and Alex. I reached down and slipped my legs off and fell back asleep happy and content.

I woke in the morning with Hanna licking and sucking my pussy while she was being fucked doggy style by Alex. I looked down and saw my vibrator sticking out her pussy and realised Alex was deep in her ass. She was obviously in a little pain as well as a massive amount of pleasure as she worked her tongue hard in my pussy. I lifted my stumps and grabbed her head and pulled her too me making her work harder. She slipped 2 fingers inside me then quickly worked up to her whole fist inside me. She looked up and said, ‘I’ve always wanted to do this.’ She then started working her 2nd fist inside me. She was obviously eager so did it a little too quick causing me to yelp in pain. She started to pull out so I reached down and pulled her arms back into me. I could feel she was already well beyond wrist deep. Alex was going to town on her ass, really pounding it. I could hear her muffled screams and yelps as she kept her mouth on my clit. We exploded in orgasm. She pulled one fist out of me and I started gushing again. She leant down getting her face covered in my fluids then licked it off. Alex shouted out and pulled her butt closer to him forcing himself deep inside. ‘Come deep inside my asshole.’ She screamed. We all collapsed down in a heaving, breathless, sweaty mass of bodies, all satiated.

After everyone had left Alex and I cleaned ourselves up and got dressed. I put on a light blue thong and strapless bra followed by a nice just above knee skirt and top. I’d decided to keep the cosmetic covers on but took the suspenders off and put some skin toned hold ups on instead.

‘Wow.’ Said Alex as I finished dressing, ‘Like that you’d never know they were prosthetics, you’re legs look real.’ ‘That’s the point dummy.’ I replied playfully hitting him. Alex stuck his tongue out and tickled me. He was wearing a shirt and his smart jeans and looked hot. When we were ready we left to go and meet my parents and brothers in a restaurant

for a birthday meal. Alex had passed his driving test just a few days before and his parents had bought him a brand new Mini Cooper so he drove us.

We had a really nice meal and I got lots of lovely presents. On the way home I told Alex to pull over into a quiet lane. I’d slipped my legs of without him realising. I leaned over, unzipped his trousers, pulled his cock out and sucked it until he was hard. Once he was, I scooted myself over and lowered myself onto his cock, ‘This is so much easier without stupid legs.’ I said.

‘Hell yeah.’ He eagerly replied.

I rode him until we both came then kissed him and climbed off.

‘Well, that’s your car christened.’ I said naughtily. He laughed as he did is zip up and I put my legs back on then he drove home. My family were already there and Dad asked where we’d been. I told them we’d gone to the park to walk off dinner. We sat in the garden for the evening until it started getting dark and we went up to bed. Mum had said that Alex could stay over occasionally, Dad hadn’t been keen but Mum talked him round and as it was my birthday he could stay that night. I took my legs off, undressed went to the toilet and got into bed. Alex cuddled up next to me. I could feel him getting hard so I rolled over and trapped his cock between my stumps, squeezing and rubbing it until he almost came. I then tucked my stumps up and he slowly entered me then cuddled me tight to him. It was nice gentle sex and it took a while until we came. We fell asleep like that with him still inside me.

When we woke the next morning Alex noticed I was rubbing my left arm again.

‘Are you sure you’re Ok?’ he asked looking really concerned.

‘Yeah, Alex, its fine. It just keeps going tingly and numb.’ I replied trying to reassure him as he took my arm in his hands and started rubbing.

‘Lauren, it’s cold, I really think you should see a Dr.’ He continued.

‘Ok, Ok, I will.’ I replied. I put some pyjamas on as Alex got dressed but I left my legs off. He carried me downstairs and put me in my wheelchair. After breakfast Alex left kissing me goodbye at the door.

‘You two are being careful.’ Mum asked as I wheeled away from the door and past her.

‘MUM!!’ I said startled.

‘Well, don’t pretend like you’re not having sex, I’ve known you’ve been having sex since you started at 14, who do you think does your washing?. Besides, why else did you want the electrolysis on holiday.’ She replied while smiling knowingly.

‘Oh god.’ I sighed. ‘And Daddy, does he know?’ ‘No, not unless you told him.’ She laughed.

‘Hell no.’ I replied now dying of embarrassment. ‘Yes, we’re being safe, I promise, I have the contraceptive injection.’ ‘Good. Make sure you enjoy yourself.’ She said then went back into the kitchen. I wanted the ground to swallow me. I wheeled myself back into the living room, scooted over onto the couch and watched some telly. I spent the day slobbing at home without my legs on.

I returned to school a few days later. As it was now the autumn term I wasn’t able to wear my short tight summer dress anymore but made up for it with a short grey pleated skirt and tight shirt. I knew that if someone was a few steps behind me and looked up they would see straight up my skirt. I got less looks now as the other kids were used to me but I still loved being an amputee and walking around on 2 prosthetics. Greg had made me a second pair of running blades that I could leave at school to save me having to carry them in twice a week. I felt so hot the first time I played netball in them. I could see Alex watching from one of the classrooms along with other guys. Every time I reached up for the ball I knew my short white t-shirt rode up showing my tight, toned tummy and my skirt went up showing my little blue gym knickers and the tight cuffs of my prosthetics around my stumps. I knew people were watching as I constantly bobbed around while the teacher was talking. As it was last lesson I just changed my legs and walked home in my gym kit. I could see the effect I was having on many guys including Alex. When we got to the bus stop I sat on the bench with Alex. We soon started kissing then he gently fingered me until I came. We didn’t care that all the other kids could see us as could anyone driving past. We got on the bus and someone gave up the disabled seat for me. When we got to my stop Alex kissed me goodbye and I got off. As soon as I got home, I went upstairs, got undressed and had a shower. Afterwards I slipped on a tight top and some cotton shorts and did my homework. Mum came home later and cooked dinner. We started eating just after Dad got home. While I was eating I knocked my drink over with my left hand, I tried to cover it up but it worried me. I then kept dropping things with it. Mum and Dad both asked if I was Ok. I told them I was fine but in bed that night I was really worried and decided I would see a Dr. The next morning I rang and made an appointment for a week’s time.

That weekend Alex had the house to himself so I stayed over. I took all my new sex toys and outfits. As soon as I arrived we stripped off and Alex bound my arms and took my legs off for me making me a quad amputee again. He slid the anal beads in my butt hole then sat me on his cock facing him. As I started to come he slowly slid the beads out one at a time. I yelped in increasing pleasure as each one came out. After lunch he worked his fist deep inside my pussy and put the electric butt plug in my asshole. Each little shock went right through my body causing my

pussy to squeeze against his fist and my asshole to squeeze the butt plug. A fountain of fluid came out of my pussy as I came this time. That night Alex undid my arms and dressed me. He put my legs on, without the cosmetic covers, my knee high boots, and a black g-string. To finish me off he slid the remote vibrator in me then wound some tape round me just about covering my boobs. I felt really self conscious in the taxi on the way out. We went to a fetish club he’d found. When we arrived he put a collar round my neck and attached a leash. We had an amazing night and I was the centre of attention. So many people loved my prosthetics. Alex kept turning the vibrator on which got me hot and wet over and over again, turning it off just before I came each time. That night in the taxi I jumped on him, slid the vibrator out and fucked him hard. The taxi driver nearly crashed. As soon as we got in Alex undressed me and bound my arms, he then pushed me back onto the bed, pushed my prosthetic legs up so my C-leg knees were against my boobs and my feet and knee high boots were on his shoulders. He fucked me really hard until we both came. He seemed to like the feeling of the leather of my boots against his skin. He then removed my legs and slipped the liners off my stumps. We fucked several more times before we finally fell asleep. Cum was pouring from my pussy.

I woke up in the morning on my front, my ass was up in the air as I was up on my stumps but my chest and face were against the bed. Alex was fucking me hard, the massive butt plug was in my ass, the feeling of helplessness as my ‘limbless’ helpless torso was being violated made me orgasm hard. Alex then carried me to the shower. As he washed me he suddenly turned me over and buried his head in my pussy. I tried to reach his cock with my mouth but couldn’t. I could feel a fountain of fluid gushing up from my pussy and all over my body as I came. Alex was drinking my ejaculate. I spent the rest of the day and night ‘limbless’ and naked being fucked in any way Alex wanted over and over again. By the time I fell asleep the 2nd night we’d had every type of sex we could think of, we’d been in the garden, bathroom, kitchen, my little body was sex weary and tired.

I woke in the middle of the night unable to breath and with terrible pain in my arm and chest. I managed to wake Alex who sat me up and unbound my arms. He gave me some water but my arms were both dead so he held it to my mouth. Once I’d taken some sips he took it away and started rubbing my arms. This seemed to make the pain and my breathing worse. Alex called 999 for an ambulance as my lips were turning blue and I was passing out. He managed to slide my pyjama shorts and top on me just before the ambulance arrived. As soon as they knocked on the door he carried me down to meet them. They told Alex to carry me to the ambulance quickly. As soon as we were on board Alex put me on the trolley bed. The paramedics put an oxygen mask on my face and started to attach lots of equipment to me. I was terrified and couldn’t breathe, the pain was unbearable. One of the paramedics lifted my top up and put some ECG dots on then listened to my chest with a stethoscope. I heard him say that there were no breath sounds on my left side but I didn’t really understand what that meant. We were soon on the way to hospital.

I could hear the sirens in the distance, we seemed to be going very quick. The paramedic tried to ask me some questions but I couldn’t speak. Alex was able to answer most of them for me. He rang my parents on the way. When we got to the hospital I was taken straight into the resus room where lots of Dr’s and nurses started doing lots of things. I was even more terrified now especially as they wouldn’t let Alex in. My parents soon arrived and they came into see me with Alex. Things had calmed down a little now. I was still having trouble breathing but not as much, I could say a few words and the pain was now bearable. The Dr came over and started to explain to us, ‘Lauren, you’ve suffered a pulmonary embolism. A blood clot has travelled from somewhere in your body to your left lung causing you to have breathing problems and chest pain.’ He carried on, ‘Clots like this normally come from the legs so you should have been safe but unusually this one seems to have come from your arm. Have you flown long distance recently or had surgery to your arm.’ ‘We flew back from Florida about 7 weeks ago and her legs were amputated about 6 months ago.’ Mum replied for me.

‘Ok.’ Replied the Dr, ‘And what was the reason for the amputations? Unfortunately your records haven’t come up yet.

Mum and Dad looked at me, I was too unwell to care.

Dad took a deep breath, ‘She did it to herself,’ he began, ‘She suffers from BIID.’ The Dr looked stunned, ‘Oh, right, and have you done anything to your arm recently to cause this, or have you immobilised it for any long period of time?’ he asked.

This time Alex looked right at me, you could see the terror in his eyes. I shook my head firmly.

‘Ok,’ started the Dr again. ‘Well, we’re going to take you up for surgery, we’ve given you blood thinners to break up the clot but that isn’t working quick enough so we are going to need to remove it surgically. Your left arm isn’t getting enough blood, I believe there are more clots in your arm, I can already see signs of necrosis so we may need to amputate your arm as well. I also noticed your right arm is pale and dusky so we need to look at that too, we’ll do everything we can to save your arms Lauren, but I’m sorry, it may be the only way to save your life. I’m surprised you didn’t have any symptoms.’ I felt sick. I wanted to lose my arms but hadn’t wanted to risk my life. Alex was leaning over me telling me he loved me and kissing me, I tried to smile at him and tell him I loved him too. The Dr was telling my parents that the surgeries were very dangerous and that I might not survive however without them I would almost

certainly die. I saw my parents sign some forms. Then I was quickly wheeled off to surgery. I cried as I saw my parents and Alex for what felt like the last time.

When I woke up it was dark. I could see lights outside my room and hear a monitor beeping behind me. I tried to sit up but couldn’t, I then called out but all that came out was a croak. I noticed I could hear someone breathing heavily nearby. I tried to roll over to see who it was but it felt like my body was stuck so I called out again, this time a small noise came out. The other person’s breathing changed and I could hear them stirring. Suddenly Alex was stood over me, he was smiling and had tears in his eyes.

‘Hello Lauren, baby, it’s so good to see you.’ He said crying and smiling still. He cuddled me and kept kissing me.

‘What happened?’ I croaked.

‘Don’t you remember?’ he asked. I shook my head.

‘Not really. I remember being at yours and getting chest pain then I don’t remember anything after that.’ I whispered. Alex gently explained everything then finished by saying that he’d not left my side for 5 days since it happened.

‘What about my arms?’ I asked, I could feel butterflies in my stomach.

‘Well, you’re now a sexy little limbless quad! They amputated both arms mid humerus Lauren, the muscles were too badly wasted and the flesh had started to die from the clots,’ he told me gently, ‘They were able to remove the clot using a catheter so you only have a tiny scar under your left boob. You’ll have to have regular checks and take blood thinners for 6 months to make sure no new clots form.’ ‘Well, we now both have our dream body.’ I said happily. He smiled at me and he gave me another kiss. I soon fell asleep again.

I woke the next morning and Mum and Dad were just arriving. They both gave me cuddles. I felt even smaller now. Later a nurse came in to change the dressings. It was my first view of my new stumps. They were red and swollen like my legs had been but looked neat. The nurse put compression socks on like they had with my legs. Later Alex changed me out the hospital gown and into some shorts and vest top, he lifted me over into my wheelchair and took me for a walk. I loved how light I now was and how easily he lifted me like a baby.

‘I want to look in a mirror.’ I said. Alex wheeled me into the bathroom and put me in front of the mirror. I started to cry. I was now a quad amputee. A beautiful limbless torso. I had everything I’d ever wanted. As he wheeled me round the grounds I could feel everyone looking at me and I loved it again. He wheeled me back and stayed until bed time. He got me cleaned and changed, I loved having to rely on someone for everything. He laid me in bed, kissed me and started to leave.

‘Fuck your crippled, limbless torso, sex toy now.’ I said sexily.

He came back over to me, leaned in really close and whispered, ‘No, my little sex toy can wait for her first limbless fuck.’ He then kissed me and left, I was so frustrated.

I had physiotherapy and occupational health appointments over the next 10 days. Bex taught me how to sit up and roll around. The OT’s taught me how to use an electric chair and type using a rod attached to a ring round my head or in my mouth. 2 weeks after I became a sexy little quad the staples were taken out of my arm stumps and I was discharged. I felt tiny in the car on the drive home. Dad carried me into the house and put me on the sofa where I stayed until someone moved me again. Later Mum fed me dinner then got me ready for bed. It was just liking being a baby.

Mum and Dad were now very protective of me. They also did absolutely everything for me, not that I could do anything for myself. My stumps barely touched. I could just about hold a glass between them as my boobs got in the way. If they put me in my electric chair I could wheel myself around but couldn’t do anything when I got anywhere.

I had my first hydrotherapy appointment as a quad amputee with Bex a week later. Mum put me in a proper swimsuit which I hated. Bex carried me into the water and gently laid me back supporting my head. It took a lot of effort and several sessions but I was soon able to float and swim around slowly.

After a few weeks Mum and Dad finally left me alone with Alex. He carried me straight upstairs, stripped me off and buried his face in my pussy. I was glad I’d had the permanent hair removal so that I wasn’t stubbly now. I came really quickly. My new arms stumps thrashing around trying to hold onto something. He then got himself up and slowly slid his cock into my throbbing pussy. I came even quicker this time, my 4 little stumps thrashing around. I lay panting for ages after. Once we’d recovered Alex clean me up and dressed me. I love how him doing all that made me feel.

The next morning Mum got me washed and dressed, she put proper knickers on me which I hated but couldn’t do anything about. She carried me downstairs and fed me breakfast. Then she put my legs on and we walked out to the car. She helped me into the car then got in and drove to Tesco. When we got there she helped me out. It was the first time I’d walked in a while and the first time ever with no arms. I felt very wobbly at first and realised if I fell I couldn’t do anything about it. I loved all the stares I was getting though. I could feel my pussy throbbing. I managed to make it all the way round with no problems which made me more confident.

A couple of weeks later Alex came with me to my first appointment with Greg, he looked really sorry for me.

‘Oh Lauren, what happened?’ ‘Blood clots,’ I replied, ‘They caused a PE.’ ‘Shit, I’m really sorry Lauren.’ He gave me a hug. He then explained all about arm prosthetics before measuring my stumps. ‘I’ll use Otto Bock parts again, the suspension will be similar. I’ll make you two types, a pair of Otto Bock ErgoArm Electronic Plus prosthetics and a pair of cable operated hook prosthetics. They should be ready next week.’ ‘Thanks Greg.’ I replied, He helped me up and Alex and I left. He helped me into his car and drove toward his house.

‘Fuck me right now master.’ I said sexily. Alex pulled into a secluded car park, reached over and slid my legs off, then rolled the liners off. He slowly undressed me, picked me up and lifted me over sliding me onto his cock. I was so light now that I couldn’t slide down it so Alex had to hold me by the hips and push me down onto his cock. I rested my arm stumps, still with the compression socks on, onto his shoulders. My new limbless state meant I couldn’t move much but I managed to lift myself up and down a little using my leg stumps. Alex lifted his pelvis up and down slightly. I suddenly noticed that a couple of guys were watching us, at first I wanted to stop but then decided it would be fun to put on a show. I leant back against the steering wheel and Alex started pounding me hard making my tiny little torso bob up and down, my boobs bouncing around. The 2 guys couldn’t seem to believe they were watching a naked, beautiful, busty, limbless teen being fucked hard in a car. As we both started to orgasm I made sure I showed it in my face. I could feel his cum spurting deep inside as fluid gushed from my pussy. One we were done Alex opened the door and held me out the car so the guys could see me. Fluid poured from my pussy. I smiled at the guys then Alex lifted back into the car and put me in my seat. He dressed me before dressing himself then drove me home.

The following week I had another appointment with Greg, Mum came into my room, woke me up and showered me. She dried me off then lay me on my bed and started getting my clothes out.

‘Mum, could you put a thong on me please?’ I asked.

‘No Lauren, I don’t like them and I don’t think you should be wearing them, they’re slutty and they’re unhealthy.’ She replied.

‘No they’re not Mum, there only slutty if you’re slutty too, besides I’ve been wearing them since I was 14 and I’m used to them. Also normal knickers like those bunch up and go up my bum and I can’t do anything about it being like this.’ I waved my arm stumps to make the point.

‘I know you have Lauren and I’ve never liked you wearing them which is why I never bought them for you I’m still not putting a thong on you. You can get normal

knickers that are just as nice as your thongs. You can get Alex to put one on you when he dresses you.’ She replied. We carried on arguing about it for a bit but I ended up wearing normal knickers. She put a t-shirt and cotton shorts on me and as it was now getting cold in the mornings she put a zip up hoodie on me. I liked how the sleeves just hung there. Mum put my legs on for me then put the compression socks on my arm stumps. She helped me downstairs and fed me breakfast then helped me to the car to drive me to my appointment with Greg.

I sat in the gym waiting for Greg and watched as he walked over to me carrying the prosthetic arms. I could feel butterflies just like I had I first saw my legs.

‘How are you Lauren?’ he asked.

‘I’m good thanks, you?’ I replied.

‘Good. Have you been doing the exercises I showed you to get those stumps nice and strong?’ ‘I have been.’ I replied moving my arm stumps.

‘Right, well these attach exactly the same way your legs do.’ He said. ‘You’re lucky that you learnt to use the legs while you still had arms really, if you’d lost your arms at the same time you’d never have learnt to walk not being able to use the bars and crutches.’ Greg took the stump compression socks off, wiped my stumps down rolled the silicon liners up and screwed the pins in. He first attached the cable controlled arms and made me practice using them. They were very difficult but I was soon able to grab and pick things up. He took the arms off then got Mum to put them on so she knew how then she took them off again. He then put on the myoelectric arms. Although heavy they were awesome. I just had to make a movement like I used too and the arms carried that movement out. Although there were a few mistakes which had us laughing, Greg reprogrammed the arms to correct those. He took them off and got mum to put them on and take them off. He then put them back on me so I could go home with them. Mum carried the other arms and the 2 of us went out to the car. We stopped for lunch on the way home and I was slowly able to feed myself. I could feel the looks I was getting and loved them all.

I got mum to drop me at Alex’s so I could show off to him. He was very surprised when he saw me, then we kissed passionately. We got upstairs and Alex slid my tops and shorts off.

‘Your Mum still not letting you wear thongs?’ he asked. ‘No, ‘ I replied, ‘It’s so annoying.’

Alex slowly slipped my knickers down over my prosthetic legs then undid my bra and slid it over my prosthetic arms. He then slowly kissed all over my torso.

‘You going to take your little fuck toy apart?’ I asked sexily.

‘Not today,’ Alex said with a grin before rolling me onto my front, ‘Can you get on all fours?’ ‘With your help.’ I replied realising what Alex wanted to do. He helped me to get on my hands and knees. He then crouched behind me and buried his head into my pussy. Once my pussy was soaking wet he slipped 2 fingers inside gently working them in and out followed by a third then a fourth. When my pussy was ready he slowly started working his fist into me. I felt my pussy suddenly suck his fist into me and let out a yelp. This time Alex ignored it and carried on moving his fist further into me. Once he was as deep as he could go he held it there for a few moments to allow me to get used to it again then started moving in and out, gently at first before building up and pounding my pussy. I soon started to orgasm. My torso shook as the waves spread across it. I could feel fluid again gushing from my pussy around Alex’s arm. I tried catching my breath, normally I’d have collapsed down onto the bed by now but my prosthetics held me up tight, I felt like I was floating though I could feel the pressure of my prosthetics against my stumps. I felt Alex slowly slip his fist out of me with a little pop making sending a shiver through my torso. He then slipped his massive hard cock in my still throbbing pussy. He very quickly worked up to pounding my pussy again and it wasn’t long before I was having another orgasm. Alex started to orgasm as well spurting his hot semen deep inside me making me orgasm even harder. When he was done he collapsed down next to me leaving me panting still on all fours.

‘You going to leave me like this?’ I asked.

‘Thought I might.’ He replied laughing at me. It took a bit of effort and squirming around but I was eventually able to drop myself down next to Alex, he cuddled up to me and we fell asleep.

We both woke hungry a short while later. Alex dressed himself leaving me naked on the bed. He came back up a short time later with 2 bowls of spaghetti bolognaise. He helped me sit up and put 1 bowl between my legs, he then sat next to me and started eating his.

‘Tuck in.’ he ordered.

‘There’s no way I’ll manage to eat that with my arms yet?’ I replied.

‘Guess you’ll go hungry then.’ He replied. I took the fork in my hand and tried to get some spaghetti on it but it just kept falling off. Alex watched me laughing. It took a long time and a lot of mess but I was able to eat about half of it before Alex gave in and fed me. I was covered in bolognaise sauce. Once he’d fed me he slowly

licked the sauce of my naked torso then removed my prosthetics and carried my sweaty, messy torso to the shower. He placed me on the floor and turned the shower on. Once it was a perfect temperature he picked me up and carried me into the shower. The hot water felt good. Alex pushed me up against the wall, I wrapped my leg stumps around his hips and put my arms stumps in his shoulders, he then slowly slid his cock into my pussy again. He slammed my little limbless torso against the wall over and over until I was screaming in orgasm. He groaned as his cock throbbed inside me over and over. He then washed both of us before carrying me into his bedroom, wrapping me in a towel then drying me off. He then dried himself of and got dressed. He left me naked on the bed as he sat on his computer finishing his homework. He kept looking over at me making me want him and getting me frustrated but with no limbs there was nothing I could do. As it started to get dark Alex got up from his chair and came over to me.

‘I guess I better reassemble my beautiful little fuck toy before making her decent and taking her home.’ He said.

‘You could always just fuck me again first then take me home naked as I am.’ I replied suggestively.

‘Hmmm, no, not tonight.’ He replied back. I thrust my 4 stumps down onto the bed in mock anger. Alex just laughed and put my prosthetics on then dressed me. He helped me down the stairs and into his car. He then got in and drove me home. When we got home he helped me out the car and walked with me to the door where he kissed me good night. Mum followed me upstairs and helped me take my limbs off and get me ready for bed. She then carried me downstairs and sat me on the sofa where I sat watching TV for a bit until I fell asleep. Mum or Dad must have carried me up as I woke up in my bed the next morning. I had to lay there helpless until someone came into help me.

I had several more sessions with Greg until I was an expert at using both sets of arms.

The time came to return to school for the first time as a limbless, quad amputee. Mum dressed me in the morning, again in knickers no matter how much I protested that they were uncomfortable. She put my myoelectric arms on then my legs without the cosmetic covers, then my school shirt followed by one of my longer skirts that came to just above my knee. She brushed my hair for me and put in it a pony tail then helped me stand up. I looked at myself in the mirror, apart from the fact I would have preferred a shorter skirt and the knickers were already uncomfortable I thought I looked hot. I walked down the stairs slowly where Mum made me some breakfast. I then got my coat on with some help and walked out to the car. Mum opened the door and I got in. She helped me with the seatbelt then closed the door, walked round and got in the driver’s side and drove me to school. As we pulled in Alex was waiting for me. He opened the car door and helped me out then we walked

into school together. As we crossed the play ground I looked at Alex and whispered, ‘Will you pull my knickers out my bum they’ve already bunched up and ridden right up.’ ‘I’ve got a better idea.’ He replied with a smile. He led me to the disabled toilets. Once the door was locked, he knelt down, reached up my skirt and pulled my knickers down over my prosthetic legs, I stepped out of them and he slid them into his pocket. ‘How’s that?’ ‘Much better.’ I replied and kissed him. We then went into class. The feeling of not wearing any knickers all day was such a turn on. At the end of the day my pussy was soaking.

Before we left school Alex led me back to the toilet and slid my knickers back on, ‘Might be awkward explaining you not having any knickers on to your Mum when she undresses you later.’ ‘I guess, I still prefer to not wear them though.’ I replied sadly ‘Well every morning we’ll come straight here and I’ll take them off for you. Or maybe give me all your thongs and I’ll change them for you.’ He replied.

‘Ok, I like that idea.’ I replied excitedly. We walked out of school and Alex drove me home.

That weekend Mum and Dad let me stay round Alex’s so on Friday he picked me up in the morning, put my bags in the boot then helped me into the car. When school was finished we drove straight back to his house. His parents were away again so we had the house to ourselves. As soon as we were through the door Alex stripped me naked and removed my prosthetics. We spent the whole weekend naked, Alex used me as a sex toy over and over again, He’d just pick me up, do whatever he wanted to me then put me back on the floor when he’d finished. After he’d fed me lunch on Saturday, as it was an unseasonably warm afternoon we decided to go sunbathe, he carried me into the garden and laid me on the sun lounger. I loved being naked outside. He sat the other end of the sun lounger with a leg either side then gently kissed me all over, as he kissed each stump in turn it sent shivers through my abbreviated torso. He gently licked and nibbled my pussy. Alex had brought out a bottle of lube which he liberally applied to both hands. I knew straight away what he was going to do and the thought of it got me hot. He rubbed the outside of my pussy and ass making sure they were well covered with lube. Then put lots more on his cock. He started gently working one fist into my gaping pussy, once it was in he waited a few moments to allow me to get used to it then worked the second in, I let out a scream as it finally popped into me. I felt like my insides were on fire. He started to move his fists about inside me. The mixed feelings of intense pain and intense pleasure were amazing. He then shuffled close, lifted me slightly with his fists and slipped his cock into my butt. I screamed in agony but he ignored

me and pushed further in until he was deep inside my bowel. He started to pound his fists in my pussy and his cock in my ass. I screamed louder and louder glad his neighbours weren’t that close by. I could feel the orgasm course through my body. My stumps were thrashing around and my torso shook violently. Alex carried on pounding through my orgasm causing me pain but untold amounts of pleasure. Once I’d orgasmed Alex carried on harder and faster bringing on a 2nd harder orgasm. I could feel my pussy contracting around his fists and my ass around his cock. He started to cum deep in my bowel making me orgasm harder. I felt his cock go limp inside me as I was almost finished. He suddenly pulled a fist out of me followed by his other. Fluid erupted from my pussy like a fountain. I’d never come like it before. Liquid gushed in waves from inside me with each orgasmic contraction, it must have lasted about 2 minutes. Alex watched in amazement making sure he got covered in my ejaculate. I passed out from the intense feelings.

I awoke some time later feeling cold. The mid October sun had dropped behind the trees taking its unseasonable warmth with it. I shivered and lay on the lounger helpless. I called out for Alex but he never came. I carried on laying there not being able to do anything, I could feel the breeze against my torso and still damp pussy, goosebumps came up all over me. Eventually Alex came back out, he scooped me up in a blanket and carried me inside without saying a word. He carried me upstairs and laid me in the Jacuzzi bath and climbed in next to me. The hot water felt good. Alex picked up a bottle of shower gel and squirted a large amount between my boobs. He then sat over me and lathered up the soap before putting his massive cock between my boobs and then used his hands to squeeze them together. He started gently thrusting his cock back and forward. I lay watching his face as he built up to an orgasm. I giggled slightly at his orgasm face and he playful pinched my nipple in return. I looked down as he orgasmed letting his cum go all over my face. When he was done I licked the cum near my mouth off my face. Alex climbed off and lay next to me pulling me close to him for a cuddle. He gently wiped the cum off my face with a flannel. We lay there for a bit before Alex washed us both. He got out, wrapped himself in a towel then picked me up and wrapped me in a towel before carrying me into his room. After drying us both he dressed himself in PVC trousers and a open PVC top. He slipped a black PVC G-string on me and stuck some black skull pasties over my nipples. He put a collar round my neck and some dark make up on me before putting my hair up. To finish it off he slipped the remote vibrator in my pussy. He put my Superdry coat on me and carried me out to the waiting taxi, he then went in and got my Quickie wheelchair. When we arrived at the Fetish club he got out, paid the driver, got my chair out, lifted me out the taxi and put me in the chair. When he wheeled me into the club, he took our coats of and took them to the cloakroom. Looking at all the other clubbers in fetish or gimp gear was amazing, I could feel my pussy tingling. Alex wheeled me to the bar and bought me a vodka and cranberry juice, he then made me hold it between my stumps so I could drink it with a straw. While I was drinking it he turned the vibrator on leaving it in until I’d come. I just about managed to hold onto my drink. I got a small round of applause from some

nearby people. I became the centre of attention, so many people wanted to talk to us, they all loved my stumps, so many people wanted to have a feel of them, I let them all, holding them up so they could get closer to them. We even got encouraged to have sex in a special part of the club so people could watch. I wasn’t sure at first but a combination of alcohol and sheer excitement soon got the better of me. We were sat on a armchair in the middle of a small secluded area with maybe about 30 people watching, a few were naked too but still fetished up. Alex lifted me over onto him, turned me so I was facing out, slipped my thong to the side so everyone could see my smooth pussy. He slowly lowered me onto his massive cock. He then lifted me up so his cock was almost out then suddenly rammed me back on. He did that over and over making me hotter and hotter. Looking at everyone watching me got me really turned on. I tried to make as much of a show of it as I could by squeezing my boobs with my stumps. We both came to orgasm really quick, I squealed and groaned to get the crown excited. As I came my stumps thrashed around which the crowd seemed too really enjoy. After we’d cum Alex lifted me off and slipped my thong back over my pussy, I could feel his cum dripping down and pooling in the PVC crotch. The crowd gave us a small cheer. He then put me back in my chair. We got some more drinks and carried on looking round the club. We found an area that was doing piercings and went over to watch a girl have her clitoris pierced.

‘Why don’t you get that done Lauren?’ Alex asked.

‘I’d love too.’ I replied, ‘But as I still have to be changed by my parents it might take some explaining. Took enough convincing them to let me have my belly button done when I was 14, they really won’t get this!’ ‘True, maybe after you move out then?’ he replied slightly disappointed.

‘I promise, the day I move out I’ll get it done for you.’ I promised him.

It wasn’t long before I found the effects of not much alcohol had on my tiny, limbless torso and was feeling very drunk so we decided to leave. Alex got our coats and we got a taxi home. As soon as we were through the door Alex undressed me and himself then gave me some water to drink. He then carried me upstairs and into bed. He laid me on my side and climbed into bed behind me spooning me as he slipped his cock into my pussy again. We had nice gentle sex before we fell asleep with his cock still inside me.

We woke the next morning and Alex fed me breakfast. We then stayed naked and worked on our homework together. Alex made lunch and fed me again. I really did enjoy having everything done for me. After lunch Alex picked me up and carried me into the kitchen. He turned me upside down and filled my pussy to bursting with ice cream then put some whipped cream on top turning me into an ice cream sundae. He sat down and used a spoon to eat the sundae out of me. I was squirming in ecstasy throughout, the cold sent shivers through my pussy and torso. When he’d

finished he carried me into the kitchen, held me over the sink and washed my pussy out like a utensil. He then filled my pussy with crushed ice, then took a funnel and put the spout in me filling me with Coke which he the drank from me with a straw. As he did he rubbed my clit making me orgasm. I loved being used as a thing.

We sat and watched a film in the afternoon before Alex went upstairs and got my clothes and limbs. ‘Time to reassemble you and make you decent I guess before I take you home.’ ‘I guess so.’ I replied sadly. Alex slipped my prosthetics onto my stumps then dressed me. As it was a cool evening he put some jeans on me and a t-shirt, I hated hiding my prosthetics away but found in the cold that my bum and stumps got too cold wearing shorts. Alex then helped me into the car and drove me home. He undressed me put me to bed and said goodnight before leaving. I slept well that night.

A few weeks later my parents went away and Alex came to stay. They were reluctant to leave me but I convinced them I’d be fine with Alex. As soon as they left Alex got us both naked and we started making plans for our Saturday night party. We’d invited a select group of friends. After lunch Alex put my cable operated arms and my legs on me, but left me naked. We spent all afternoon cooking party snacks, he loved how I could grab things out the oven and not get burnt. When the time for the part came round he put my basque, G-string and suspenders on me followed by a short, tight sexy black dress. The party was awesome, we had the music on loud and everyone was drinking and having a great time. People were playing drinking games, others were playing strip poker. By late in the evening most of the girls were semi or completely naked, as were a lot of the guys. Alex decided it was time for the highlight of the evening. He got everyone into the lounge, got me completely naked, took off my limbs and lay me in the middle of the room. He then laid all my prosthetic limbs on the floor along with all my underwear, some costumes and some sex toys and told everyone to do what they wanted to me. At first people didn’t know what to do but Hanna came over wearing her usual skimpy, revealing sexy outfit, stripped off and started kissing me seductively all over. When she reached my pussy she sucked and licked at it until I was begging for more. She lubed up both her hands and slowly worked both fists into my pussy. Alex then came over and put his cock in my mouth. Everyone stood in amazement at first but it wasn’t long before they all started to get into it and join in. Hanna very soon had a guy fucking her while she fisted me and we all had massive orgasms together. Soon it became one massive orgy with my limbless, naked torso as the centre of attention. I had a guy’s cock in my ass, another in my pussy and one in my mouth. I was fisted and double fisted in my pussy and ass over and over again. I had various combinations of my limbs put on me and lots of different lingerie and outfits. The highlight was me laying limbless on my back on top of a guy with his cock in my ass while Hanna sat on my face so I could perform oral on her while another girl worked her foot deep into my pussy. I came so

hard I nearly passed out. Hanna then got me to work one of my arm stumps into her pussy. Beth saw how much fun she was having so came over and had me work my other arm stump into her pussy. I lay there shoulder deep in 2 beautiful girls pussy’s. Alex worked an inflatable dildo into my pussy, once it was in, he inflated the bulb until my pussy was at full stretch. Yet again my orgasm was intense. I could feel Hanna dribbling fluid all over my stump and Beth’s pussy contracting tight against my other stump as they both came hard too. The night finished off with Hanna using a double dildo on me and her as most people started to fall asleep around us fucking their partners quietly. As Hanna finished on me she went and found her boyfriend who laid her on her side and started pounding her pussy. Alex came over to me when a girl had finished sucking his cock, he slid 4 fingers into my pussy and his thumb in my ass, he picked me up like that and carried me up to bed. I could feel all the cum inside me going deeper into my pussy and ass. The blood rushed to my head and I felt dizzy. When we got upstairs he sat me on the toilet and all the cum poured out of me. He wiped me and carried me into bed.

The next morning we had breakfast then Alex and my friends helped clean the house up while I sat naked and helpless on the sofa. After they had gone Alex stripped off and sat with me. We cuddled up and watched Hollyoaks. I wiggled my leg stumps at Alex and rested one on his thigh. ‘What do you think of these babe?’ ‘I love them Lauren, I think they’re the sexiest things I’ve ever seen. Why?’ he replied.

‘Well, I was thinking maybe we could find a way to get rid of them, then I’d be a DHD amputee and you’d have complete access to my pussy with nothing to get in the way.’ I wiggled my stumps again then opened them wide to make my point.

‘That would be awesome and I won’t say I hadn’t thought the same but I really like your stumps and I think between us we’ve caused enough trouble, I don’t think anyone would believe the reason we came up with. I think your parents would disown you.

‘I guess, besides my little body is kind of perfect right now, and we can have more fun with stumps and prosthetics. I’ll stay as I am ... for now!!!’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.