Soup of the Day 141

by MysteryWriter

Copyright© 2018 by MysteryWriter

Drama Story: John and his niece 'oh crap'

Caution: This Drama Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

John Allen
Lucy Allen Seabolt / Martin and /Rita
Jerome Morris the director of vocational education for the Cleveland school system
Bobbi James the radio personality
Amos Hardee deputy sheriff
Lori Moore deputy sheriff
Marcus hostage taker
Sara Thomas newspaper writer
Everett Martin the current leader of the Cleveland meetings of Freebird.
Mark and Happy Jones swingers.
Jethro Morris murder victim.
James Western the second murder victim.
-----

When I went into the house on the night of the car purchase, Lucy was gone as she should have been since I had promised to check on the kids. Martin was no where to be found. Rita was in her bedroom with headphones blocking out the sound of me approaching.

Since her bedroom door had been open I just walked right in. It was another one of those things you can never unsee, no matter how much you wish you could. Rita had a pillow between her legs and a hand there as well. It took a couple on long seconds for it to register. When I moved my gaze from her crotch to her face she was looking at me and smiling.

I beat a hell of a fast, and clumsy retreat. I almost fell I was trying so hard to get out of her room. Yes I was embarrassed and didn’t handle it well at all. Seeing a sixteen year old girl obviously masturbating was an unnerving site to a fifty year old man. Especially one who had recently been sexually involved with her mother, who also happened to be his sister. So seeing my niece doing that made me feel sick as well as embarrassed.

I got back to my trailer and then tried to fall asleep. It was well after midnight before I could manage it. Even then it was a light sleep while I waited for Lucy to arrive home. It was around 2AM at least when she got home. I didn’t see her, but I saw the headlights of her car against my Soul, which was parked at the end of the drive.

I didn’t see Lucy and thought we both were probably better for it. I wouldn’t want to see her stagger in high, or limp in pain. I had no idea which way she would arrive home from Happy’s houses. There were a lot of painful things one can experience and still have an orgasm.

I had only been home about five months and felt pretty much like I had reintegrated into society. I knew everybody needed do a better job than I had, but I felt as though I had done an adequate job.

Now that I had the Soul, I would probably go out at night more often. I could, and most likely would attend more meetings in Cleveland. Freebird was still my baby even if someone else was handling her by that fifth month.

I could also go out on those cool windy days that came along. I loved my bike, but I had big plans the Soul. The trike was a great and easy exercise machine. It not only burned calories, it helped me keep my creaky old body moving freely. The plan was to ride it at least a couple of hours each day.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.