Gayle's Ceremony - Cover

Gayle's Ceremony

Copyright© 2018 by Uther Pendragon

Chapter 5: Wayne

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Wayne - Gayle's Ceremony Uther Pendragon MF MMF voy The Crew, 6 men and 3 women in a renovated farm house in rural Wisconsin, said they'd have children someday. Then Gaykle says that "someday" is NOW. To give the guys an equal chance, they all have sex on the night of Gayle's greatest fertility. They make a ceremony of it, with everybody watching.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Public Sex  

Steve watched in disbelief as Bill shrugged off his advice to give Gayle a minute. The Bill he knew wasn’t a rapist. Physically strong, he was careful not to hurt anybody.

Bill knelt on the air mattress between Gayle’s spread legs and dropped so that he was covering the poor woman and about to penetrate her. Then he stopped.

He whispered something in her ear. Gayle nodded. A minute passed, and then another. Their breathing was all the motion you could see, and it began as mostly Gayle’s. She patted Bill on the shoulder, and he began to brush his beard over her breasts.

Minutes later, he took those breasts in his hands and kissed first one peak and then the other. Gayle clearly enjoyed that, and her nipples turned darker, even in the firelight, and extended.

Only when Gayle reached down and opened herself, did Bill penetrate her. They both shifted a little to maximize their comfort. Bill took her breasts in his hands again and kissed her.

Then he began his rhythm. Bill set a slow, metronomic beat. He came almost all the way out, and drove all the way in. He rested his elbows on the mattress and held her breasts in his hands. Sometimes, when he was deep in Gayle, he leaned forward to kiss her forehead.

When Gayle said something, Bill increased his pace. He thrust harder, and Gayle seemed to be slipping headfirst.

Steve could see Gayle grimace, and she pulled Bill into her by his ass.

She arched up. Bill drove forward. They both seemed to be climaxing. When they came to rest, Gayle had definitely moved to the head of the air mattress.

Bill rolled to his side. That took his weight off Gayle, but left him on the ground. Steve came to an executive decision.

“Hold up, Bruce. Greg, to me. Trent, get the other end.” When Trent lifted the end of the air mattress with Gayle’s feet, he and Greg lifted theirs. “Trent, keep that height.” Then, “Higher,” he whispered to Greg. They lifted their end, and Gayle slid inches toward Trent. Trent saw what they were doing, and all three of them lowered the mattress and the woman on it so the bulge was under the small of her back, not her ass.

“Thanks,” Gayle said.


Greg had been surprised to see Bill move so precipitously. The Crew wasn’t supposed to pair up, but Bill and Gayle tested the envelope on that rule almost as much as Val and he did. Aside from special sexual compatibility, Bill grew food while Gayle cooked food; they consulted a lot.

Then Bill stopped short of penetration -- and just short of resting his weight on her. That had been clever of him, and Gayle had apparently been unsurprised by his actions.

When Bill did start acting, he began with his beard rather than his cock. Greg was the other one with a beard, and he made notes on Bill’s tactics. Bill’s was more wiry, and he seemed to use it to arouse and his mouth to soothe.

On Gayle’s clear invitation, Bill thrust neither violently nor slowly. Being Gayle, and with her cunt just stretched and relaxed by two orgasms, he didn’t need to worry about causing damage. He took her boobs in his hands and then set a slow, all-night pace. Greg, who had to watch this and Bruce, hoped he didn’t really plan to go all night.

Apparently, Gayle didn’t. She said something, and Bill increased his pace. Greg was standing where he could see Gayle’s face and the tops of her boobs when Bill was on his furthest withdrawal. Gayle’s expression went from smiling to intent, as if concentrating on something inside her. Well, Bill’s cock was inside her. If Bill saw what Greg saw, he was hoping that Gayle was concentrating on his cock.

Then Gayle frowned. Bill’s strokes were harder, and they seemed to be shoving Gayle incrementally toward Greg. Greg would love to take her, especially when she was looking like this, but neither Gayle nor Bill looked like they’d appreciate the offer.

Suddenly, Gayle slammed her loins upward. When she came down, she slid further in Greg’s direction. By the rictus on her face, she didn’t care. Her legs spread.

Bill had slammed into Gayle and stopped moving. His body twitched, and Greg could imagine his cock twitching, too. His own cock throbbed in sympathy. One more like this, and he’d shoot as soon as he got into Gayle.

Bill rolled off, and Steve recruited Greg and Trent to restore the bed.

Then Bruce stood there looking for permission.


Val felt something special for Gayle. They were all friends, but Gayle had been her friend longer, had introduced her to the group. Gayle had, at times, seemed almost maternal towards her. She had almost never felt protective towards Gayle. Gayle protected rather than been protected.

When Bill dropped on Gayle like a Roman on a Sabine woman, on the other hand, she felt damned protective. A second later, she saw that Bill had stopped short, and that Gayle had known he would. He stayed hovering over her until she said something. Then he started out with his beard.

Obviously, Bill, too, felt protective. She studied his beard tactics. She had always preferred Greg’s silky beard to Bill’s scratchy one. Sometimes, Bill left her with itches on her thighs. Still, she could imagine what that felt like on Gayle’s breasts. She would be deeply aroused; Gayle clearly was deeply aroused.

Then the kisses soothed her and aroused her more. Next time she fucked Bill, she might ask for some concentration on her breasts.

When Gayle opened herself, Bill pressed in. She knew how that Cock felt in her, and she imagined that Gayle felt mostly the same thing, even if Gayle had more room in there. Allies, conspirators, Gayle and Bill adjusted to the strange bed until they were both satisfied. Then, Bill started his stroke.

He was slow and thrusting deep. She could feel how it would be in her cunt, and it would be exciting. Gayle actually felt it, and Gayle became excited. Val felt her own lips swelling with the moisture seeping over them. When Gayle’s expression turned serious this time, Val did not worry for her. Instead, she rejoiced for her.

Val had been fairly new as Gayle’s roommate and half-way in love with Greg the first time she’d been paired with Bill. He’d been big, solid, the heaviest and strongest man she’d ever even considered going to bed with. She’d been a little nervous about him, and he had probably sensed her nervousness. He’d given her lots of kisses for every article of clothing he’d taken off her.

“But you’re far behind,” she’d said when she was down to her panties. He’d stripped. The parts she hadn’t seen were big, too. His cock was so thick that she had been afraid that he would hurt her.

He hadn’t, though. He’d taken his time and got her hot before he took off her panties. Then he’d gone down on her. By that time, the scratchy beard had been another turn on.

The fire it had lit had flared through her when his mouth finally found her clit.

He’d given her little time, but come under her and -- excruciatingly slowly -- into her.

“You are so tight,” he’d said, “so warm. Are you all right?”

“Oh, yes.” She’d been stretched, but the stretching had felt delicious. He’d stroked her tits and tweaked her nipples. She’d tried to move under him, but found herself pinned to the bed by his great weight.

He’d taken the hint, though, and stroked his great width deep into her and almost out. The fire built again, and she writhed.

He hadn’t even seemed to notice. When the fire flamed that time, though, it brought him over with her. He’d groaned and thrust her up the bed with his strength. She had felt the pulse buried deep into her.

Now, as Gayle pushed back against Bill’s thrust, Bill sped up. Still, he moved steadily; still he moved in deeply and out almost all the way. His beat was still steady, merely a little faster.

The couple were moving, slowly but perceptibly, up the improvised bed. Bill was moving dramatically back and forth. Gayle was moving ever-so-slightly up and down. But when Bill withdrew, he was didn’t quite reach the point he had reached the last time, and when Gayle’s hips pressed the air mattress down, she pressed down a point a millimeter further along than the previous time.

Before she could say anything, -- and what was there to say? -- Gayle’s expression progressed from anxiety into agony. She raised herself, and Bill, higher than she had before. Bill thrust harder than ever, skidding Gayle an inch further. Gayle lost her coordination. Bill kicked and lay still for an instant.

Then Bill rolled off onto the ground. Gayle was breathing hard, but she was gasping through a beatific grin.

She hadn’t been the only person to notice the shifting of the couple and their bed. Steve organized a three-person operation to right the situation without Gayle having to get up. The guys, even with all they had to look forward to that night, clearly enjoyed lifting Gayle. Who could understand guys?


Trent noted Bill’s policy towards Gayle. He’d shielded as much of her from the breeze as one could without actual body contact. Bill and he were very different body types, but somewhat similar in their being outliers in size. Bill was all muscle; he was all bone. Still, the girls needed a little protection from both.

Now, Gayle had decided that what she needed from Bill wasn’t protection, and he was delivering. From his position at her feet, Trent had a special perspective on the penetration. Then, all he saw was Bill’s ass moving towards him and relaxing, tensing and driving away from him. The rhythm was slow, and the penetration was deep.

Trent noticed that Bill was moving a little farther forward with each thrust. He didn’t seem to be going deeper. He seemed to be shoving Gayle further up the mattress. Well, if her head was on the ground by the time it was his turn, he’d help her back on the bed. The motion had pushed her ass past the peak of the mound she’d been displayed on.

He was, indeed, now seeing Bill’s cock driving in and out of Gayle’s crack. And, on every withdrawal, some liquid dripped out and over her splayed cunt lips.

Trent knew, from some reading somewhere, that the shape of the head of a phallus was designed to scrape out the sperm of the last man to have visited that vagina. So, Bill was withdrawing Wayne’s deposit.

Suddenly, being last on the list wasn’t that horrible a position. If Gayle hadn’t sucked up a winning sperm into her uterus by the time he had his turn, Trent would do his best to see that there weren’t any competitors left but his.

With that decision made, he could appreciate the other aspects of this fuck. Bill was a muscular dude, and he was using his muscles now. Gayle seemed turned on, and she showed all the signs which could be seen from this end of getting close. Her feet waved in the air. And they sometimes met as she clasped her legs around Bill’s.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.