Gayle's Ceremony - Cover

Gayle's Ceremony

Copyright© 2018 by Uther Pendragon

Chapter 4: The preparation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The preparation - Gayle's Ceremony Uther Pendragon MF MMF voy The Crew, 6 men and 3 women in a renovated farm house in rural Wisconsin, said they'd have children someday. Then Gaykle says that "someday" is NOW. To give the guys an equal chance, they all have sex on the night of Gayle's greatest fertility. They make a ceremony of it, with everybody watching.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Public Sex  

Bill Bennet watched the women come into the firelight. Val and Sharon were dressed formally, but in dark dresses to set off Gayle, wrapped in white. Val handed out the names, and he checked to see that his was included and handed it back. She went through a rigmarole while he watched Gayle. Gayle wasn’t precisely nervous, but she seemed to want the prelude to be over.

Gayle reached into the box and drew out a slip of paper. She unfolded it and read: “Wayne Englehart.” She handed the slip to Val and moved toward the air mattresses. Sharon helped her down.

He hardly looked at the slip when Val showed it to him. Not only did that make him second, but Val would never have been part of some cheat to make Wayne first. Now if it had been Greg...

Sharon was unwrapping Gayle, and the display was magnificent. The lower air mattress was sunk far enough that the hump in the middle of the upper one wasn’t too glaring when they’d put the mattresses down.

When Gayle lay on them, though, her center was thrust upwards. Her cunt and the hair around it were on display; everything else trailed away beneath.

Wayne had shucked off his clothes. Now he knelt between the legs that Gayle spread. He kissed each of her breasts once and knelt back. He kissed her thighs, slowly working toward her cunt. Gayle often moaned when she came if you did her right orally. Wayne clearly wanted to show everybody that he could do her right.

Gayle raised her knees and held Wayne’s head. She was going along with it. He wasn’t in a position to see much, merely that Gayle’s body was tensing. She pushed her legs down straight until her mound was at the top again.

Then her tension reached her face. The smile vanished and she looked worried. Then she screwed her mouth up in what looked like agony. Her hips rose up, and her arms and legs thrashed. She grunted instead of groaned.

When Gayle stopped moving, Wayne moved up her body. He kissed her belly, less kiss than that magnificent expanse deserved. He kissed her breasts briefly. He rolled to his left and reached between them.

Then he lunged forward. Even from above them, you could tell he was buried deep in her.

Wayne adjusted his position. None of them had any practice on air mattresses. Then he began to move in and out. It looked a little arousing, a little indecent, and more than a little ridiculous. He hoped he didn’t look like that, but he knew that -- aside from the belly he could hear slap against Gayle’s -- that he did. Well, they had sworn to no pictures.

Gayle, who had looked a little unready to go forward when Wayne was about to enter her, was starting to get into the action. She pushed back against his strokes, and wrapped her arms around Wayne.

Her hands stroked down to his ass, and Wayne sped up his rhythm. Gayle heaved upwards, lifting Wayne and shifting the air mattress. She dug her nails into Wayne’s ass cheeks. Wayne thrust hard and quivered. His feet rose off the ground for an instant.

Then they were both breathing hard and lying still.

Bill started to remove his clothes.


Trent Wilson’s first thought when he heard Wayne’s name was that this choice would put him last. He watched Wayne bring Gayle off with his mouth. She obviously enjoyed that at the time, but she might regret it before the end of the night -- before, that is, Trent had his turn.

He quickly checked the fires. Both were blazing well by this time without threatening to spread. The inner stacks were burning hot, and he outer logs had caught, especially the insides of the middle portions of each log.

When Wayne moved in Gayle, Trent thought that Wayne was putting too much of his weight on her. Trent weighed more, but he didn’t rest on the woman unless she especially wanted it.

Then, for all his criticism, he had to admit that the sight was arousing. Wayne was driving in and out, and Gayle was responding and holding him in her hands.

Gayle lost control, and Wayne pounded into her moving the air mattress. Then Wayne kicked and obviously shot his wad.

Wayne lay on her even more selfishly. Then he slowly rose. Trent noted that he should roll over onto the ground. There was no purchase on an air mattress to take your weight.


Val Davis was a little surprised when Gayle read off Wayne’s name. That was supposed to be Val’s job. Of course, Gayle had every reason to want to know as soon as possible, and it wasn’t particularly soon; Wayne was already almost totally undressed.

She showed Wayne’s name to the other guys, who seemed less suspicious than she had expected. Maybe the promise of a fuck soon had made them less worried about the order. Maybe, on the other hand, her lack of enthusiasm for Wayne was well-enough known that they figured that she wouldn’t cheat that way. Then, too, Greg might be right; if you establish enough transparency, people will accept that you’re operating honestly.

When she checked on Wayne, he was going down on Gayle. It was fairly surprising. She would have expected him to lead with his cock.

Gayle had an obvious orgasm, with twitching and some sound. This time, Wayne did lead with his cock. He gave Gayle only a few perfunctory kisses before thrusting into her.

She had never seen two other people making love, and it was both interesting and arousing. Gayle looked like she was enjoying it, but Val had pretended to enjoy it with Wayne, too. Gayle stroked down Wayne’s back and gripped his ass. Now, Wayne sped up. She distinctly heard the flesh smacking against flesh. The air mattresses also made a sound as they rubbed against each other.

Now, Wayne was driving into Gayle, and Val winced. Gayle, though, looked like she was enjoying it. Then she looked like she wasn’t. Something like pain crossed Gayle’s features. It looked like agony, and Val moved toward her, thinking to stop it. Greg gripped her arm.

“Never seen the female orgasm from outside?” he asked.

“You sure?”

“I’m sure. Gayle’s about to come.” As he said it, Gayle went through a spasm. Her face was in agony, but her hands were digging into Wayne’s ass.

Then Wayne had his own orgasm, and whatever was wrong -- or right -- had already been done.

They rested, and Wayne was resting on Gayle in a fashion which had to be painful. Gayle, however, had a look of bliss on her face.

When Wayne struggled to his feet, Bill handed his clothes to her. They had planned everything so carefully, and they hadn’t thought about what happened with the men’s clothes.


Steve Kosinsky wore too many hats, and they were all hurting his head this night.

As the land owner of record, he knew that Millerville would blame him for what they perceived as wrong at the Maxwell place. Despite Bill’s call, maybe because of it, he could picture a couple of carloads of locals driving up to see what those crazies up on Maxwell Hill were doing. And, if what they were doing was standing around watching two of their number screwing, the story would be through the town before dawn and through the country before the next dusk.

Then, too, if the bonfires got out of control, there was no way that an insurance company would pay off the claim without dragging them through court and making then describe what they had been about.

The Crew had moved out here and taken up living together on his initiative. However much he insisted that decisions were by consensus, he took responsibility for the group. Tonight might bind it together in a new way, and that was why he didn’t try to stop it. It could also blow it apart, and then all he’d done for the last several years, as well as a good part of his assets, was down the tubes.

He really liked Gayle, and she was more at risk than anyone else. Running the kitchen, she’d had much less training in web-page design than anyone else except Sharon, and Sharon had nearly continuous employment on her record. If the Crew shattered, Gayle would be a single mother who couldn’t perform the most recent job on her resume.

And here she came around the barn. She looked stately in the costume Val had designed for her. Maybe it was merely walking carefully in her flip-flops. This was plowed land, and they didn’t have much experience walking outside in their inside foot gear.

The women came into the warmth, and they went through the process of selecting the first guy. Val presented it as though it were her idea, but the entire process screamed of Greg. He’d been Greg’s roommate before they’d met any of the others, and he knew his man. Still Greg hadn’t cheated; he was about in the middle of the pack after Wayne and Bill and Bruce.

He watched Sharon help Gayle down on the mattress and unveil her. With her hips raised by the mattress, Gayle’s cunt was presented as the center of attention.

Wayne acted as if it was a banquet presented for his famished attention. Gayle was known for groaning when she was eaten properly; she’d always responded for him, but rumor had it that some of the guys had failed to get that sound. She never seemed to moan during actual intercourse. Wayne was betting he could get her response.

He half won that bet. Gayle’s climax was obvious, but the sound was muted.

Wayne stuck her with one lunge. It clearly didn’t hurt Gayle, but entry into that wealth of cunt was something that Steve took his time enjoying. Wayne started swinging in and out. His ass moved up and down comically. Of course, Steve probably looked just as funny when he fucked. Still, Wayne didn’t have Gayle’s breasts in his hands, and that was wasting one hell of a lot of opportunity.

Whatever Steve’s opinion, Gayle seemed to want what she was getting and more. She moved her hands down to Wayne’s ass and squeezed. He moved faster.

Gayle’s face was transforming, and she was pushing up against Wayne’s driving push. It seemed to Steve that the mattress was shifting a bit, too.

She grimaced and heaved upward. Wayne took one more stroke and made it count. He lay on her with every muscle tensed, then with them all relaxed.

“Give her a minute,” Steve told Bill when Wayne got up slowly.


Bruce Bennet felt his cock jump when Sharon removed the sheet from Gayle. Gayle was so much a woman, and she seemed to be more naked than usual out in the open field with all of them staring at her. Wayne went down on her first. That was something that probably no other man would do tonight. Bruce certainly wouldn’t with Wayne’s and Bill’s spunk already in her. That was something, beyond the better chance at fatherhood, that came with being the first.

He’d feared that Gayle would be too nervous in the open air and with that audience, to respond at all. His fears seemed needless. Gayle was clearly enjoying Wayne’s mouth.

On top of their display, and with nothing anchoring her but -- maybe -- Wayne’s mouth, Gayle flopped around a bit when she came. She gasped, whether from the climax or from the peril of falling off the mattress pile.

Then Wayne was in her and sawing away. Gayle took a little time to recover, but she soon was accepting Wayne enthusiastically.

Not much later, she was holding him by the butt. Seeing another guy screw was arousing enough. Seeing a woman -- Gayle -- respond hardened him embarrassingly Of course, nobody was looking at him.

He’d been around women climaxing, but his attention had been on his own sensations. Watching Gayle now was a revelation. Her face looked like she was in pain, but her hands on Wayne’s ass looked like she wanted him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.