Taking My Spring Break in New England - Part One - Cover

Taking My Spring Break in New England - Part One

I'm happy for SOL readers to use my characters and plot to submit stories to the Mike and Laura Noble Universe

Chapter 1: Friday March 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Friday March 9 - Yeah, okay, New England is so NOT a top Spring Break destination, not if you're hoping to leave cold, snow and winter behind you. I had planned a week of partying on the beach in sunny Florida with my girlfriend, but that all turned to shit when I caught her cheating on me. Instead, I went home for some of Mom's cooking. What happened then was kinda life-changing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Caution   Revenge  

Even with the usual Friday night city exodus on the I-90, plus the extra Spring Break traffic, I’d made pretty good time from Boston, and it wasn’t yet seven o’clock.

Man, I could really use a hug from Mom, a glass of Dad’s beer, and one of Mom’s freshly home-cooked meals. I’d been living on mass-catered college food for too long.

I slowed down and turned into our drive, stopping at the keypad to punch in the code for the electric gates, which opened to let me through. I got to the parking area at the top to find a whole load of cars parked up, cursed, and kept going to find a place. Two people were just entering the house; it looked like my parents were hosting yet another dinner party. Shit!

That’s when I remembered that in all the haste, I’d forgotten to call Mom and tell her I was coming back home for Spring Break.

Crap!

Mom took her dinner parties mega-seriously; there certainly wouldn’t be a place set for me, but with luck I’d be able to rustle up something in the way of leftovers, and amuse myself up in my bedroom until their guests were gone. I’d done that many Friday nights since we’d moved here; at least once a month they hosted a dinner, and a couple of other times they’d go out and leave my sister and I to feed ourselves. The last two years, with Sis being allowed to date weekends until eleven once she reached 17, and then being away at college herself, it had been pretty much me on my own every other Friday night, unless I had a date myself. It had almost been a relief to get to college and to be able to hang out with other people on a Friday night – not that we did a lot of that once the academic workload hit us!

Just my luck, when I wanted some company and quiet time with my folks, to once again have to go hide upstairs so as not to disturb a dinner party. Sheesh!

I sat in the car muttering to myself for a couple of minutes, and then got out and stretched after the journey. Another car came up the drive and parked next to mine; a girl climbed out the drivers side and grinned at me. She was around my age, a couple of inches shorter than me, her skin was a light mocha coffee color, and she had a lovely smile in a very pretty face crowned by neatly styled mid-length black hair. She certainly didn’t look like one of Dad’s usual power dinner guests; she was at least twenty years younger than most of their friends and contacts.

I smiled back at her.

“Hi! I’m Jessie! It’s great to see another young person here! I haven’t met you at one of these parties before? Or were we both masked?”

I wasn’t sure I had heard right. Then the words hit my brain.

WHAT THE FUCK? “One of these parties?” “Masked?”

I almost looked to check that I was at the right house. This was seriously weird.

I thought very quickly.

“Hey, I’m Michael. I’ve been out of town a while, so probably not.”

I offered my hand and we shook. She had a nice firm cool grip.

“Pleased to meet you, Jessie!”

“Nice to meet you too, Michael.”

I had to try and get some more details, but without showing that I was WAAAAY out of my depth on this one. Luckily, one of the useful social skills that Dad has taught me is how to talk to someone whose name I can’t remember, using open-ended questions to try and get more information without admitting my ignorance. It’s a real useful technique. Works well with people you’ve just met, too.

“How long have you been attending?”

“I’ve been coming here since October, this is my fourth, no, fifth party. I’m really looking forward to tonight; it’s been a long four weeks!”

Jeez! There was definitely something REALLY weird going on here, like seriously scary. This was a regular occurrence?

I instantly felt like I was a stranger in my own home. It was like I didn’t belong here.

I led the way towards the front door. I noticed that every one of the windows was covered by closed drapes. Now, that was unusual. There was not an interior light to be seen, just the security lighting around the front porch and off the side of the house.

I tried another of Dad’s favorite ‘neutral’ phrases.

“Anything new?”

She thought for a moment.

“Don’t think so. Masks to be worn at all times, no cameras or phones, condoms with people outside the group, show your clean test results to someone when you go in, anal only by invitation. Is that the same?”

SHIT SHIT SHIT!

I nearly tripped up on the path. This was totally fucking screwed up. My parents were hosting a SEX PARTY? This good looking girl I’d just met was looking forward to a sex party? WTF! If she’d been MY girlfriend, I’d be doing my best to satisfy her needs all by myself.

Luckily, Jessie was looking towards the house and didn’t notice my stumble, or that I hadn’t replied to her. I had to make an instant decision – fight or flight. You know how they say sometimes your whole life flashes before your eyes? It sure felt like that as we ascended the steps up to the door!

Anyway, by the time I got to the door and was opening it for Jessie, I’d decided on ‘fight’. If Jessie was going in there, I wasn’t going to run out on her. Besides, if my parents WERE doing something so weird, I needed to know all about it. Jesus! As if my life wasn’t complicated enough!


Let me explain how we got here.

I’m Michael (Mike) Noble, and I’m a freshman at Boston University. My older sister Laura is a sophomore at another college, and our parents, Mason and Abigail, are highly-paid business professionals. We’ve lived in New England since I was born; about ten years ago we moved home from New Hampshire to Massachusetts when Dad got a job offer he said he couldn’t rightly refuse. As a family we’re very lucky to be pretty well off; Laura and I have college funds from our grandparents, and as we both managed to get some scholarships, we’ve got ample spending money too.

Mom tells us that we’ll never be as rich in time and money as we are now, and to enjoy our time at college. Given that she also says that we’ve got to invest hard work now to reap the benefits of a good degree from a top 100 school, there’s a conflict that can’t be resolved.

Boston is most definitely not a Party college. You can’t party and make the required grades; the hours are hard enough to carry as it is. Yeah, we’d had the usual freshman parties and getting-to-know gatherings, but after a couple of weeks, reality hit home.

A couple of months after I started at Boston, I met a real pretty girl called Amy and hooked up with her. We got on well, spent the Christmas break together at her parents, and it was all looking good. Right up until a month ago, 2/7.

One of my lectures got cancelled due to the professor being sick, so I called round Amy’s dorm to see if she wanted to come out for a coffee, only to find that she wasn’t alone in her room, and she hadn’t troubled to lock the door. With three naked men waiting there turn and one already pumping away in her, there was no point in her even pretending that it wasn’t what it looked like. I deleted her details from my cell (after blocking her number) and tried to put it down to experience.

I suppose the timing of our break-up could have been worse. I might have not found out until after I’d bought Amy the jewelry, flowers, perfume and dinner for Valentine’s Day that I had been intending to treat her.

The next thing was to take myself off the planned Florida trip for Spring Break. Luckily, I hadn’t yet parted with any money, and somebody from the reserve list in the dorm was more than happy to take my place. Whether he got to enjoy Amy’s favors I never troubled to enquire.

Now I had a better idea how Amy had been able to teach me so much more about pleasing a woman – she had a great deal more experience than she’d let on. We’d had some great sex from my point of view, but it clearly hadn’t been enough to satisfy her inner slut. After two weeks of beating myself up about not being man enough to keep her happy, I suddenly remembered that, when I hit sixteen, my dad had warned me that whenever I had unprotected sex, I was also having sex with everyone that person had ever slept with. Amy’s insistence that her implant was sufficient for our mutual protection was clearly not valid. I regretted not using condoms and went off to get myself tested. After another week of worrying, I went back to the medical center clinic to pick up my results. To my relief, I had tested clear.

The stress of breaking up in that fashion had ruined the final three weeks of the semester; although I kept up my grades, I had lost a lot of self confidence. You know the feeling, that people are laughing at you behind your back, even when you almost know for sure that they know nothing about it.

I was grateful that Amy lived in another dorm; it would have been pretty grim still having to be nice around her. Fortunately she made no attempt to rekindle our relationship; I saw her a couple of times walking with other guys. It still riled me; to try and forget her I lost myself in my studies; fortunately my roomie also was a serious student, and we both got a lot of work done. I also spent time in the gym working off my anger at Amy on the weights and the punchbags.

Now I was studied up, and needing a few days of relaxation to recharge. Getting laid would also have worked, but that was too complicated at the moment.

It had been a no-brainer to come back home for the week of Spring Break, rather than staying in the dorm moping or drowning myself in my books and online resources.

Trouble was, I hadn’t warned anyone that I was coming.

It looked like they most certainly weren’t expecting me home. Okay, I probably had been spending too much time with Amy and not enough keeping up with my family, but all this was one hell of a surprise.

Mum and Dad were having these masked sex parties regularly and I had no idea? That sucked. Really sucked. How long had this been going on?


Jessie smiled her thanks at me as she passed through the door I was holding open for her. To my great relief, my parents were nowhere to be seen in the entrance hall. I knew I was in no state to face them.

Mom has a large antique wooden table, not antebellum but getting that way, if you’ll allow a decade or two. She describes it as Victorian, though why we would date it after an English Queen I’ll never know. There’s a special word for the polished surface of the table, Mom calls it a ‘patina’. Apparently that’s real important, and she won’t let the maid service ever polish it; she uses a special beeswax she buys mail order. When they hold a dinner party, there is always a silver vase of cut flowers in the center, with a silver tray in front of it, on which rests Mom’s Visitors Book where all her guests have to write their names.

Tonight the table was covered with a thick protective cloth, and there were a number of plastic storage boxes stacked next to it. No Visitors Book. The couple I had seen entering the house were just finishing off their preparation for the party. They were now naked and wearing leopardskin-print masks with eye-holes, which covered much of their upper faces. I tried to hide my surprise; thankfully when they turned towards us as we came in, Jessie was in front of me. I had a bit of time to pull my jaw off of my chest and put it back on my face. Yeah, even having an idea that something was going on, running straight into two naked people was still quite a shock.

They seemed to be about the same age as my parents, and they were in pretty good physical condition. Their mouths were smiling below their masks. Shit, this just got weirder.

“We thought we were the last! Can we show you our test results before we go in?”

“Sure!”

Jessie opened her purse and pulled out a slip of paper, I cottoned on immediately and also extracted mine from my wallet, and we all quickly glanced at the certificates. The other three, like mine, were all dated within the last two weeks, and Jessie nodded in satisfaction. I suddenly realized that, by pure luck, I’d just passed the security check!

They smiled back, said that they might see us later, and went off towards the Great Room.

We stepped up to the table in their place and I looked at the items displayed. Jessie took a pink armband numbered ‘24’ and put one of those lottery-type balls with the same number in a plastic bucket, then handed me a blue armband with ‘15’ and dropped the corresponding ball in the bucket.

I guessed that meant there were almost forty people at the party; mentally counting up the cars outside, I reckoned that was possible. Quite where forty people would fit in our house, I wasn’t quite so sure. Yeah, so there are six bedrooms, but six two’s don’t even make twenty.

“They’ve mostly have started already, but at least we’re now in the draw for the games. Rather more girls than boys tonight, though, so you’ll be in demand. I hope you’ve been taking your vitamins?”

“Is that a problem?”

“Nah, most of us like a bit of girl-on-girl. There will just be more threesomes tonight. I’m a bisexual lesbian myself; on balance I much prefer girls, but every so often I need the services of a good hard cock. My roomie is the same; I was delayed but she should be here already, if you’re in luck you might get to fuck her as well, she’s pretty hot. Speaking of a good hard cock, here you go.”

She handed me an elliptical yellow pill, taking one herself. Amy had introduced me to the use of Cialis, so I swallowed mine without hesitation. They sure worked for me in getting and keeping an erection all night, and Amy had sworn that she orgasmed more quickly and more often with the help of the drug. Jessie had obviously heard the story too. But, man, they retail at forty bucks a pop. Giving them out free for a party was sure costing someone.

Jessie had just said ‘fuck her as well‘. Sounded like she was fully intending to let me fuck her first, and man, that was just fine with me after the past month without getting myself laid.

I’d never had a girl come on to me so definite and so fast; but then again I’d never attended a sex party before. (Okay, I’d been propositioned by a very drunk girl at a Freshman’s party who’d just about managed to form the words ‘you wanna fuck?’, but as there was no chance of getting her back to her room before she tossed her cookies all over the both of us, I had declined and gotten well away from her before the beer she’d been drinking came back up again.)

Having been incredibly lucky so far as to actually have a clean and in-date STI test result with me (for the first and only time in my life so far), I didn’t want to push my deal with Dame Fortune any further. The urgent priority was to disguise myself, in case one of my parents walked in on us, so I quickly pulled off my shirt and pulled on a mask. Jessie grinned as she passed me one of the boxes and placed her purse in another, before unbuttoning her own blouse. She too donned a mask; it made her look mysterious and alluring. I wasn’t sure that was the main reason for the masks, but it helped there as well.

“Nice six pack, Michael!”

I smiled in thanks for her praise. As there was a gym in the dorm basement which was free to use, I’d taken up working out regularly when I had started at college, and the habit had stuck. I’d taken a lot of my anger at Amy out on the weights machines over the past couple of weeks, and that too had firmed me up. It was good to have the results of all that effort appreciated.

Her blouse came off, and her bra. It was time to return the compliment.

“Great rack, Jessie!”

Yeah, and I meant it. Her tits were what I consider just the right size, a handful and a bit. The kind you can put your palms over to hold her in place while your cock is pushing her away from you, but big enough to give you a real fine titfuck. The perky nipples on the dark areoles looked like they were going to be lot of fun to play with, too.

She giggled self-consciously. I had now pulled off my shoes and was unbuttoning my pants; I spotted her peeking to see what would be revealed. I teased her by turning my back a little.

“Don’t be shy!”

I dropped my pants and shorts, mooning at her with my buttocks, and grinning at her. She shook an admonishing finger at me, so I turned around. My cock was still flaccid, but I knew from years of changing-room comparisons that it was nothing to be ashamed about. She clearly agreed.

“Niiice! I told you I was looking forward to tonight! Are you going to let me try it out?”

I grinned at her.

“Damn right I am!”

Jessie teased me in turn as she removed her own skirt and panties; there were no tan lines (though it was probably too early in the year for that) and the smooth mocha colored skin was truly beautiful. She had a lovely pert butt that must have gotten a lot of attention whenever she was wearing shorts. She pretended to bend over to put her shoes in her box; I got a good view of her shaven snatch. Her pussy lips were small and beautiful, just like her, and my dick lurched as it looked forward to making their acquaintance.

Yeah, if I succeeded in nailing this beauty the way I hoped to, this evening was going to be great. I put both our boxes against the side wall with the others, and we were done. She looked at me questioningly.

“Time to join the party?”

I made my pitch. I had an idea that it would be a winner.

“Shall we go find somewhere quiet first?”

She smiled. Another big wide white-toothed smile. Man, she was lovely!

“Right answer!”

I let Jessie lead me by the hand; I realized then that I had to remember to hide my knowledge of the layout of my own home. In the kitchen there were a couple of naked women chatting; I tried not to look as if that was unusual. One of them spoke, to remind us that there would be snacks and a ‘games’ session in the Great Room at ten o’clock; Jessie replied that she was looking forward to it.

I kept real quiet; I had instantly recognized the voice as one of Mom’s friends, Mrs Van Allen, and saw that she was wearing the number ‘2’ pink wristband. I’d have to keep out of her way; she would surely know me if I spoke. I knew from seeing her in a summer dress when she was visiting with Mom that she had great legs; now I just discovered that the rest of her body was even hotter. I’d always found her soft and husky tones attractive, which was why I’d instantly known her from her speech.

Jeez! Speaking! That was a huge risk I hadn’t considered. My normal voice would be a real tell; it would give me away in a flash if the wrong person heard it.

Luckily, I’m not a bad mimic. I decided to switch to the voice I used to joke with my roomie – he was a New Yorker – Noo Yorker the way he said it – and I’d learned to pick up that accent whenever I wanted to. It had raised a coupla laughs, now it might save me from discovery. Thankfully I hadn’t said all that much to Jessie so far.

Jessie took us through to the old family games room, where I found the furniture pushed back and a mattress on the floor, with a tray containing a couple of tubes of personal lubricant, some wipes and a box of tissues. Right, so there were some makeshift bedrooms as well. Maybe there were forty people around.

No-one else was there, which suited both of us just fine. She pulled me down on the makeshift bed, and then moved her head over my lap. She grasped the base of my cock with one hand, and then I felt her tongue dragging along the side of my shaft from my balls, over the head, and down the other side.

And then it got even better, as her lips and mouth got involved. To tell the truth, it quickly got too good – after all, I hadn’t been laid in weeks, and my little head was all too keen to explode.

“Oh god, Jessie, I’m gonna cum if you don’t stop right now!”

There was no response. She kept sucking and lapping. I knew that I was about to lose it, so I concentrated on enjoying the waves of pleasure from the super-sensitive parts of my glans rather than worrying about my balls tightening up and the thrust reflex in my hips. As the hot sperm raced towards her waiting mouth, I grunted with the sensation of fabulous release.

She opened her mouth to show me a pool of my semen on her tongue, then swallowed it down and smacked her lips in satisfaction.

That one went straight to Numero Uno in my Blowjob Hall of Fame.

I kissed her on the mouth in gratitude; I’d learned at High School that girls could get upset if they blew you and then you wouldn’t kiss them after.

The other thing I’d learned was that boys who wouldn’t lick pussy in return didn’t get very much in the way of repeat blowjobs. Getting up close and personal with Jessie’s pussy was something I’d really wanted to do ever since she’d slipped off her panties in the hall.

“Thanks, Jessie, that was just amazing. Now, please let me return the favor.”

Yeah, another huge smile.

Her pussy was indeed just as lovely as the rest of her. The mocha-colored skin was clean shaven and silky smooth, and as I opened up her outer lips, the flesh just inside was a truly beautiful contrasting pink color. She’d already started producing juices, and they were very sweet on my tongue as I lapped them up.

There was a very small tattoo of a butterfly right high on the inside of her thigh, and I commented on it. She giggled.

“Yeah, well my roomie and I had a coupla beers one night, and it seemed a great idea to have a tat. We’ve both got butterflies, so when we’re going pussy to pussy, we call it butterfly kissing!”

“Did it hurt?”

“Only a tad. What was the problem was that we were both a little tender for a coupla days until the skin healed up, so we couldn’t tell whether they were in the right place, and we had to keep our hands off of each other. It’s a special thing between the two of us.”

“Well, I like it. It’s not like one of those tramp stamps, and you and your roomie will have them to remember the good times of college days.”

Amy had gotten herself a tramp stamp the summer before college; at first I’d found it erotic in a trashy kind of way, but now that I’d found out that Amy was a cheap slutty trashy tramp, I’d kind of gone off of them, big time. I’d probably never see another tramp stamp without the picture of those boys lining up to screw Amy appearing in my mind.

Jessie giggled.

“No way am I ever getting a tramp stamp. My Mom would give me hell if she found out about this one, and I can’t see myself getting another tat.”

I kissed the tat. Then I kissed her pussy some more. Her little clit was unfolding from its fold of dusky skin and swelling, and I paid it some special attention. She liked that. A lot.

I ate her pussy twice; firstly her on her back with me on my belly between her legs, and then me on my back with her pussy in my face, in the 69 position. She came both times, and my dick was squeaky clean and ready to perform again. We sat up and caught our breath for a moment; Jessie looked especially lovely with the orgasmic blush under her light brown skin.

With effortless grace, she straddled my belly, and then lifted up, reached behind her, and placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her vagina. A moment of pressure as I passed the outer ring, the feeling of heat, and then I was balls deep inside her. She made a noise in her throat that almost sounded like a cat purring.

“Oh yes! That’s just right!”

She sat still for a few moments, just letting her inner tissues settle around the invader, and then started slowly riding me. I reached up and caressed those wonderful babies with their stiff dark areola swaying above me; I had been correct in thinking that her nipples would reward some attention. Her face, well as much as I could see of it, bore an expression of joy as she slowly moved her hips in search of the very best sensations.

“Oh shit, that’s SO good. It’s been a very long four weeks!”

“Since the last party?”

“Yeah, my roomie is pretty darn good, and we’ve got gotten ourselves a coupla awesome toys, but when real cock is this great, I know I’m not a true man-hating lesbian.”

I grinned.

“Speaking as one of the patriarchy, I think it would be a real shame if you ever did totally give up on men!”

That made her laugh again. She had a great laugh, a kind of tinkling melodious sound, that instantly made me smile.

“Yeah, but I gave up on high school boys a while back, and college guys often aren’t any better. They are always in a hurry, and it’s always about THEIR nut, not mine. Oh, present company excepted!”

“Thank you!”

We set about giving her the next nut. Now that she’d got the measure of my cock, she was more ambitious about using its length. Okay, she went a little too far a coupla times and had to put it back in, but pretty soon she was a-huffin’ and a-puffin’ and with a shriek she came again. That made three. There were advantages to having got my first ejaculation out of the way so quickly; I knew that I was going to last longer each time.

She dropped down onto my chest and we kissed for a while, and then she lifted off.

“Do me doggie for a bit, willya, Michael?”

She knelt down and braced herself, and I got behind her. Jeez, she had a truly great butt! I leaned forward and spread her ass cheeks with my hands, and then licked all the way upwards from her vagina, over her perineum, and into her crinkly rosebud. She shuddered, and I did it again.

“Oh shit, Michael, not now! Fuck my pussy, willya?”

I knee-walked forward and put the head of my cock against her pussy, and pushed in. Grasping her hips, I got us into a nice steady rhythm, and then reached forward and under her arms. Yep, with the help of gravity, those babies were indeed a perfect handful. I switched to rabbit fucking for a minute, and she gasped as I gently but firmly squeezed her tits. Then she dropped her head down, and I went back to long slow strokes, each insertion followed by a grunt, and every withdrawal by a sigh as she breathed again. I could tell she was getting close as the pitch of the grunts got higher and higher, and then she screeched and her vagina clamped round my cock. I stopped moving instantly; it took a few minutes for the contractions to cease. I pulled out and she rolled onto her back.

“Jeez, Michael, that was a good one. Now let’s get you sorted. As hard and fast as you like!”

“Okay, Jessie, but promise you’ll tell me to stop if I’m hurting you?”

“Yes, I promise, but I’m all loosened up, so it ain’t going to be a problem. Go for it, stud!”

She opened her legs and I crawled between them, kissing her clit, belly button and nipples on my way up. She guided my cock into her pussy and I slid home, pausing while we swapped tongues for a while. Then I put my hands down either side of her torso, she lifted her legs higher and wider, and we went to the races together. God, she was hot!

Jesus, this was the best sex I’d ever had. In fact, I was already reclassifying it as unbelievably good. This girl was just incredible!

Jessie was keening out her fifth orgasm of the evening when my cock finally surrendered to the intense massage her clutching wet tunnel was inflicting on it, and I groaned as five more red-hot shots of jizz travelled up my urethra and shot out of the end to splatter against her cervix. I held her tight as she shuddered through her peak and then kissed her face as she came down again.

Man, that had been a really primo fuck! Actually, it had been more than that. I reckoned it fell more into the category of making love – sex with Amy had never been so caring and sharing. This experience had been something very special.

When Jessie stopped gasping and was able to speak again, she agreed with me.

“Wow, Michael, that was amazing, huge, out of this world! I’m real glad I hooked up with you. We have SO got to do this again – you better be sure and look out for me at the next party!”

“Me too!”

I knew I was heavy laying on her, so I started lifting myself off of her.

A voice spoke from behind us, making me jump with surprise.

“That sounded incredible from the kitchen! I’m sorry that I didn’t get here in time to watch you finish! Honey, do you want me to clean you up? I could sure use a bit of tongue myself.”

I looked round; there was a trim woman, at a guess in her forties, leaning on the doorway and smiling at us. There was cum trickling down her leg; she had obviously just been fucked herself. I moved myself to one side, Jessie assented, and in a matter of moments the two of them were settled in a 69 with their lips and tongues busy.

I watched them for a couple of minutes, enjoying their obvious delight in each other, and then went into the nearby bathroom and washed the mess from my cock and pubic region. I looked at myself in the mirror; with the mask I was actually well disguised. Last time I’d been home, at New Year, I’d been cultivating the unshaven ‘bad boy’ look which Amy preferred; since splitting from her I’d taken up the razor again. Yeah, I definitely preferred the clean-cut look.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.