Journey to Janus - Cover

Journey to Janus

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A routine stop over to deliver freight consignments and smuggle some goods past the local port authority to make a few extra credits. Spend some time with friends. Get a high paying offer to smuggle munitions to some rebels. Nothing out of the ordinary for Duma Waterfall and her family. What could go wrong?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

I thought we were headed back to our ship when Mom took a side street, and much to my disappointment, we were not going to be going through the red light district. I asked why the detour, and she said I would know soon enough. She was walking with purpose, so I figured she knew where she was going. Oxy and I followed along in silence.

We entered a residential section, and the streets narrowed. I tried to stay well to the side of the street so as not to block traffic. Fortunately, we did not have to go far. Mom knocked on a blue door, and Yuatan opened the door and stepped out into the street. He hugged Mom and said, “Thanks for coming, Duma. Tag, follow me, please.”

I looked at Mom, and she nodded her approval. I followed Yuatan to the back of his residence and parked the container.

“Leave your container here. It will be safe.”

I set the alarm on the container before we went back and joined Mom and Oxy. Yuatan invited us into his home. Two female strangers walked into the main room a few seconds after we entered. I was smiling and was primed for a romp with Sis, Mom and Yuatan and a couple of beautiful, strange women until I realized they were Asstorian. My expectations of a fun romp diminished. Historians always traveled in pairs, and 95% of their race chose partners of the same gender. Mating with the opposite sex is considered for procreation only.

Yuatan introduced Settna and Pittna Sordii. When we were all seated and had a glass of wine, Yuatan started to fill Oxy and me in on the conspiracy he and Mom had entered into. Settna and Pittna are sisters and weapons brokers. They had come to Sarraston to purchase weapons, and we were to smuggle them off-planet and deliver them into rebel hands for a substantial profit.

According to Settna and Pittna, the government on Janus confiscated farmland from the owners for the most minor of offenses such as a day late in payment of water bills or taxes. More often than not, the government agents would show up at the farm they wanted and show them a plan to build a road or municipal building and take the land by eminent domain. The proposed roads and buildings were never built.

The land was being sold to developers to build high-rise apartments, casinos and resorts. The government planned to move from an agricultural society to a pleasure planet that would increase its tax base and increase the income of the politicians, business owners and the upper class.

What happened was ten and a half million farmers were left homeless, and farm exports drastically decreased to be almost non-existent. Over time food prices skyrocketed to a point where only the rich could afford to purchase fresh vegetables and a decent cut of meat. Peaceful protests turned violent. The government hired mercenaries to control the crowds. Displaced farmers and sympathizers took up arms and fought back. Both sides stubbornly held to their conviction of what was right for the planet as innocent civilians caught in the middle tried to avoid the firestorm. Rebel farmers sabotaged many of the construction sites. Except for the most secure sites, the government was forced to halt construction.

Until the government backed down and returned the land to the farmers or the rebels were defeated, it was war.

Yuatan told us we needed to stay for the night to wait for the bribed gate guards and inspector to come back on duty.

It was getting late, so we all had another glass of wine and decided it was time to retire. Settna and Pittna already had dibs on the guest room. Mom and Yuatan headed for his bedroom hand-in-hand. That left Oxy and me with the sofa and the floor. Being the noble brother, I took the floor.

I took a few minutes to research Janus on my handheld. Apparently, the original settlers had high hopes and named the planet after an ancient mythical God named Janus, the god of beginnings and transitions.

I was about to doze off when Pittna came through the room and headed for the w/c stark naked. On her way back, she stood next to me and gave me a smile that made my dick jump. Okay, maybe it was her silver skin, golden nipples and parted legs. I had high hopes that this was their breeding season, and they needed some male company to calm their hormones until they could mate with one of their own species.

“Maybe you would like to be more comfortable on the couch, Tag.” She turned to Oxy and invited her to join her and Settna in the guest room.

Oxy was never one to turn down a sex party. “The couch is all yours, brother. I’ll see you in the morning.”

I watched Pittna’s ass walk all the way to the guest room until she shut the door behind her and my sister.

Four women primed for sex, and I am lying on the floor with my dick in my hand. I dropped my dick, took off my boots and got on the couch. It was more comfortable. I lay on the couch, trying not to think about all the sex that was going on around me. Then the last thing I needed to see was Yuatan walking naked with his big dick swinging back and forth as he headed to the cooler for a drink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.