Aunt Sonia's Puppy - Cover

Aunt Sonia's Puppy

Copyright© 2018 by lostsub

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young man seduced into been a human pet for an older woman for her amusement

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Pegging   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I was 14 when my life changed irrevocably and forever, Aunt Sonia wasn’t really my aunt, not even family at all. My parents insisted I call her “Aunt Sonia” because it is respectful. Aunt Sonia is actually a neighbour; I first met her years ago when we moved to our new home. She quickly befriended my parents and was very affectionate towards me. She became a regular visitor to our house as we were to hers. So when my mother mentioned returning to work it seemed perfectly innocent and kind of her to offer to take care of me after school until my parents returned from work. A kind offer they gladly accepted, after the usual polite protests of “Oh no we couldn’t possibly impose” etc. Aunt Sonia simply waved these away.

“Nonsense Simon is such a sweet boy it will be a pleasure”

She said. And with that my fate was sealed.

I was then and a quiet, shy boy. So when my parents told me to be good and do as aunt Sonia told me I accepted it as gospel and promised I would. Things were slightly different in Aunt Sonia’s house than they were at home. Aunt Sonia would pick me up from school; here I noticed how different she was from all the other women I knew including my mother. She always wore silk blouses, open enough to expose her breasts. Tight skirts with wide leather belts and stockings and high heels. Her makeup and hair always immaculate. Never a thing out of place, every other woman especially the teachers looked stressed and scruffy around her. Once at her house I had to shower and she would watch me whilst I did so. At first I found this very embarrassing. She laughed at my blushes.

“Oh Simon no need to be shy dear. I’ve seen everything before. Just not as pretty as you I like to watch. You don’t mind do you?”

She asked me softly. I had promised to be good so I simply answered.

“No Aunt Sonia”

I soon became accustomed to been naked around Aunt Sonia whilst showering. Once showered she always insisted I moisturised to care for my lovely skin I was told. I never dressed again immediately. I had to wear a short white bath robe; it only just reached half way down my thighs. “No point getting clean then putting dirty clothes on” she told me. I couldn’t argue with her logic even if the thought crossed my mind. We would then eat our evening meal she had prepared then sit and Aunt Sonia would help me with my home work. Then around six thirty I would dress in jeans and a t shirt, my school uniform neatly folded, ready for my parents returning home. This routine became my normality every school day. Over time we grew closer. There was more touching, occasionally her hand on my knee, kisses on my cheek, lots of hugs and sometimes her hand on my increasingly exposed arse as the bath robe failed to keep up with my growth. Aunt Sonia started to show me lingerie stores on line to ask my opinion. Sometimes she would take me to her bedroom to model our selections for me. Expensive silk basques and panties, corsets, bras and always stockings and suspenders, always. School holidays became an adventure. Some weeks my mother would take leave. Others my school friends would take leave. On those weeks I would spend time with my school mates. All X box and pizza in the main. The happier weeks were spent with Aunt Sonia. She taught me “life skills” as she called them. Cooking and preparing real meals. Food made from fresh ingredients. How to laundry properly, caring for expensive fabrics and how to iron correctly. Housework, the mundane tasks of cleaning, polishing and vacuuming. Dull bit essential skills. My favourite moments of that time were the shopping trips with Aunt Sonia. Hours spent in exclusive women’s clothing shops whilst she selected clothes. Then waiting patiently outside changing rooms for her to appear and ask my opinion on her latest glamorous outfit. Then carrying her bags whilst she took me for lunch in an expensive restaurant, no burger joints with her. She would always order and introduced me to many different dishes. I fell in love with her over all these times. Never fully understanding I was been groomed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.