Stranger in the Dark - Cover

Stranger in the Dark

Copyright© 2018 by Girl Friday

Chapter 2: The Hockey Game

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Hockey Game - The hottest party on campus suddenly goes dark due to a power outage. Tessa finds herself in the arms of stranger, but when the lights come on he's nowhere to be found. Will she ever find out who her stranger is? See my blog for more details.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Violence  

I didn’t know who was knocking on my bedroom door. It didn’t matter, really. They were going to be dead just as soon as I could scrape up the energy to get out of bed. You’d think after sleeping a good ten hours, I’d be ready to go. But, no. No, I was not.

I had slept fitfully, tossing and turning all night. I dreamed constantly, searching for my stranger, and woke more exhausted than ever. A fist banged against my door, louder and more insistent.

“Tess, if you don’t unlock this door now, I’m going to bust it open. You hear me?”

I groaned at Eddie’s words. He wouldn’t go away and he was more than capable of breaking down my door. Eddie was my roommate, sharing the house with Brie and me. He played defensive tackle on the football team and my door wouldn’t stand a chance against him.

“I’m coming, I’m coming. Leave my poor door alone.”

I rolled out of bed, pulled on some soft flannel pants, and opened my door.

Eddie and Brie were both standing there, glaring at me.

“Why was your door locked? It’s never locked. We came to get you for breakfast, but the door was locked!” Brie’s tone was indignant and concerned at the same time.

Eddie hugged me gently, his massive frame wrapping around mine, “We were worried about you.”

“I’m sorry, guys. When I came upstairs last night, there were people using my room. After I kicked them out, I locked the door so no one else could try the same thing.”

Brie covered her mouth as she giggled, “Anyone we know?”

I shrugged, “Just David and some girl I’ve never seen before.”

“Wait, what? David, as in, your date, the guy we set you up with, David?”

Eddie was indignant, headed toward angry.

“Yeah, that David.”

Eddie said a very bad word, one my mother would have washed his mouth out with soap for. Brie was beyond swearing and into threatening violence.

“That asshole. I’m going to kick him in the balls the next time I see him.”

Eddie and I both winced a little. Brie would do it, too. It was her life motto, “Kick life in the balls and make it your bitch.” It worked for her, but I didn’t need her defending my honor.

“It’s not worth it, Brie. We didn’t click and I’m not upset about it. It would have been nice if he’d chosen your room instead of mine, but no harm, no foul.”

Eddie and Brie exchanged a doubtful look but I was done discussing David.

“Did one of you cook breakfast or are we going out?”

“Let’s go out. There’s not much left in the fridge after the party last night.”

“Where are the boys?”

Generally, there were a couple more humans hanging around. Both Brie and

Eddie were dating guys who frequently stayed over. Jack (Brie’s boyfriend) and Fish (Eddie’s guy) were unofficial roommates and played on the hockey team with David, my really bad date.

“Game tonight. They were up and out early for workout and prep, which is why we’re waking you up. If we’re up, so are you.” Brie was decidedly grumpy. “And I need some damn coffee.”

I nodded. “I’ll get dressed and meet you downstairs in five.”

After I closed the door, I rummaged for clothes to wear. I tossed on jeans, a bra, a hoodie, and a ball cap to cover my bed-head hair. I was looking for a clean pair of socks when I noticed my dress on the floor. I scooped it up to throw in the hamper and caught a small tendril of scent. It was

Stranger’s cologne, just a hint of it coming off the dress. I brought it to my nose and breathed deep, but there wasn’t much there. Just enough to tease my memory of his hands on me in the dark. I tossed the dress in the hamper quickly and headed downstairs before Eddie could come looking for me again.

They forced me to go the game that night. Hockey was not my thing, but they loved it. They were there nominally to support Jack and Fish, but they would have gone to the matches even if they weren’t dating hockey players.

Because they were, most of the team dropped by the house on a regular basis. Eddie owned the house with his older brother. They had inherited it from his grandfather and it was a lot bigger and nicer than your average college rental. I was thankful every day that Eddie had asked us to move in a year ago, after his brother graduated. Even though I knew most of the guys on the team, I really wanted to go home. I had homework to do and a mystery man to contemplate.

“What is with you? You’ve been kind of a bitch all day.” Eddie nudged my knee with his playfully and wiggled his eyebrows.

I sighed, “Can you keep a secret?”

“No. Maybe? You know me. Can you tell Brie, too, so I can talk about it with someone else?”

“Fine.”

So, Brie moved to sit on my other side and I told them all about Mystery

Man in the Laundry Room with the heart-stopping kiss. Eddie may be a burly football player, but he is also a hopeless romantic.

“How can you not know who it was?” His curly blond hair flopped around as he shook his head. “We know everyone who was at the party. Didn’t you see who it was?”

I rolled my eyes, “Weren’t you listening? It was in the laundry room, which does not have windows, during the power outage so there was no light. It was pitch black in there.”

“And you didn’t recognize the voice?” Brie was chewing on her lower lip as she considered the problem.

“Not really. It was vaguely familiar, but I can’t put a face to it.”

“So, it’s someone you’ve at least met, but don’t know well.”

“Yeah,” I sighed. “I’ve been chewing on it all day but I just can’t figure out who it was.”

“No wonder you weren’t all that upset about David. I’m still thinking I need to kick his ass.”

“Eddie, no. We just didn’t click. I appreciate you setting us up, and I really wish he hadn’t picked my room to do his dirty deed, but it’s no big deal.”

“We need to find your stranger.” Brie and Eddie nodded, like they were making a pact. “I’m going to talk to Fish and some of the other guys on the team and see if one of them is talking about it.”

I shook my head, “No, Eddie. You keep Fish out of it. And no Jack either,”

I glared at Brie. “You promised not to tell anyone.”

“Fuck. You know I’m shit with secrets. Why do you keep treating me like a girl? Gay does not equal girl.”

I giggled, “Well, depends who’s on the bottom.”

“Fuck you, Tess. We are not continuing this conversation. You stay out of my bedroom and I’ll stay out of yours. And next time, lock your damn door during a party so you don’t have to change the sheets again.”

The game started then, consuming my roommates’ attention. I knew the basics, enough to follow what was happening, but football was my true love.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.