Denica

by sspringer3

Copyright© 2018 by sspringer3

Erotica Sex Story: Short tale of a woman's encounter with a wounded soldier on a plane

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

Denica was off for vacation in Bermuda. She was going to meet a friend there, so had to fly by herself. She boarded the plane in LA. Of course, it had to go the long way around. So the plane had a layover in St Louis. But that was ok, she wanted to just chill for a while. As she was waiting to board, she noticed a young soldier standing awkwardly off to the side. When they began boarding, he was escorted on with those needing extra time. He walked with a slight limp but otherwise seemed quite healthy. In fact, he looked quite muscular. He was black, about 6 feet tall with broad shoulders and a narrow waist.

When it was time for Denica to board, she was pleasantly surprised to see him sitting in the window seat next to hers. He looked up as she sat down, obviously looking her over. When he realized she was aware of his gaze, he grinned in embarrassment and ducked his head. But then he looked up and said “Hi, my name is Darrel.”

“Oh, hi. I’m Denica. I couldn’t help noticing that you walked with a limp. Are you ok?”

“Sure. I’m doing pretty good and expect to get back with my unit in couple of months.”

“Do you mind if I ask what’s wrong?”

“Nah. It’s nothing much. I caught a little flak when I was in Iraq. Just a few pieces in my thigh. There’s not supposed to be any permanent damage. But it did get me home for a few months. So that’s good.”

“I’m so sorry to hear you got hurt. How long have you been back?

“I’ve been back for two months. All of it in physical therapy. Boy, those therapists can be real sadists. They push harder than my drill instructors ever did.”

The two of them continued to chat long after the plane took off. For a change, the flight served lunch. Darrel bought them both a beer to wash it down with. Then it was Denica’s turn and she returned the favor.

The whole time they were chatting, she was aware of his eyes on her. It was almost as though he couldn’t help himself. Every time she looked away, he stared at her legs and breasts. She was glad she had worn a skirt and wiggled around to make it ride up a little higher. She figured, what the heck, might as well give him a little show. He deserved it. She actually looked for opportunities to look around so that he could have more opportunities to look. It was making her wet realizing this young stud was interested in her. God, he was handsome!

Shortly after they ate, he started looking uncomfortable. Finally he said, “Look I have to go to the bathroom. Can you help me get out of the seat?”

“Of course, here let me get up and then we can maneuver you out.”

She proceeded to help him. It was clear that despite his claims to the contrary, he was not all right. So she offered to help him down the aisle to the bathroom and said she’d wait until he got out. He was a little embarrassed to need help but accepted gratefully. The plane began experiencing some turbulence about the time they finally made it to the bathroom. Just as she was opening the door for him, there was a particularly hard jolt and he fell into her. She fell backward into the bathroom and ended up sitting on the toilet. He landed on top of her; his hands had reached out to break his fall. In doing so, they landed directly on her breasts. He struggled awkwardly to rise but only succeeded in both closing the door behind them and mauling her breasts, which made her even wetter.

Then she noticed his pants. They were tented up as though he had a large salami inside. He noticed her look and looked a little embarrassed. But with that embarrassment was a look of pure lust.

“I am so sorry. I haven’t been with a woman in almost a year and you are so attractive. I really apologize for my hands, I really can’t get up.”

Looking into his eyes, she said “Here let me help you.”

Neither were quite sure what she meant. What was she going to help him with? She took another look at the monster caged in his pants and then took a deep breath. She reached down and grabbed his cock through his pants. He let out a hiss and looked at her as a ravenous lion looks at fresh meat. Looking deep into his eyes, she reached out with her other hand and unzipped his pants. Unbuttoning his pants, she reached in and grabbed his pulsating tool. The feel of her hand on his cock brought forth another hiss from his mouth. The hiss quickly turned into a moan as she swiped a finger over the tip, collecting the pre-cum that had collected there. She raised the finger to her mouth and opening wide, stuck her finger in, tasting his seed. She pushed her finger in and out of her mouth for a second, eliciting another moan from him.

“I think you had better be the one sitting here.” That brought on a struggle as they tried to maneuver in the tight quarters. But the struggle brought lots of opportunities for his hands to roam her body. In the process, her blouse was lifted over her breasts. At one point his face was between them and he pushed her bra up. After staring at her breasts hungrily for a second, he placed his mouth over her left nipple and began to suck. He nibbled and bit at it as though trying to bring forth the sustenance he needed to recover from his injuries. Pausing for a second, he kissed his way over to the right breast which he proceeded to give the same treatment.

All this attention to her breasts was driving Denica nuts. She reached down and grabbed his cock with one hand. The other hand flew to her pussy. She pushed her panties to one side and stuck a finger inside. At first she buried it inside the warm wetness. But as he continued to suck on her nipples, she began playing with her clit. Rubbing it ever so gently in time to his sucking. But as his assault in her breasts picked up steam, so did the finger on her clit. She began flicking and squeezing it. This caused her to moan.

The hand on his cock was not passive. It was pumping his cock for all it was worth and it was worth a lot. This brought for another moan from him, this moan muffled by the flesh of her breasts. He reached his hands up under her skirt and yanked her panties down around her knees. This caused her to shift awkwardly and his mouth broke contact with her nipple. Groaning with need, he moved so that he was sitting on the toilet. This put him in a position to finish the job. He pulled her panties the rest of the way down and she stepped out of them.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.