Through the Years - Cover

Through the Years

Copyright© 2018 by Syd

Chapter 10: The Competition

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Competition - This story is a little different in it started out as a true story and then become the dream and fantasy of the writer. During the story it goes from truth to fiction and back. I am not going to say which parts are true. SpikeCO is my editor with others adding along the way. I like SpikeCO because he relates to the same time in life that I do. Thank You for reading my story and feel free to comment and suggest all you want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Humiliation   Light Bond   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Sunday morning after breakfast, I addressed the girls. “Ladies, are you ready for the events to begin?” All nodded yes.

“The first event is the one-hundred-meter dash and I have the bingo game here. Please sit at the table and we’ll begin.” I watched as they all sat down and picked their card for the game of blackout. I called like the first forty numbers before they started calling for me to have some special number. Kacy got a blackout first; Syndy was second followed by Tam. Amy came in fourth then Wren was fifth. Brit was left as the loser.

“Ok ladies, if you follow me to the sand course we’ll see how well you compete.”

When we got to the sand course, I told the ladies. “Ok, bend over and grab your ankles.” I put the pre lubed plugs in their butts lubing each asshole with my finger as I applied the plugs. Next I put a set of Ben Wa Balls in each of their pussies; this was the first time I had touched Amy’s pussy. I had them then stand up next and began fastening each of their wrists to their opposite elbow behind their backs with cable ties. Once finished with the wrists, I then put a nipple clamp on each of their nipples with a ring on it.

Per the rules, I put two ounces of weight on each of Kacy’s nipples, four ounces on Syndy’s nipples with Tam getting six ounces on her nipples, Amy getting eight ounces on her nipples, and ten ounces went on Wren’s. Since Brit was last she had twelve ounces dangling from her nipples. Setting them up on the Starting line, I told them. “I will go to the Finish line; when I blow the whistle, you race for the finish.”

I stood to the side of the Finish line and I blew the whistle. I watched as Kacy ran up the incline the fastest followed by Amy right on her tail. I watched as Syndy finished next, Wren and Tam were neck and neck with Wren winning in the last by a nose. Brit had trouble with the weight was bouncing on her nipples so much and was probably thirty seconds behind Tam in finishing the race.

“My god, get these off my tits, they’re horrible,” cried Brit. I had the nipple clamps off quickly with her screaming as they were removed. I saw juice running down her leg and think she came because of the balls in her pussy.

Looking around, I noticed all of the girls had some moisture around their pussy area.

I was rubbing Brit’s nipples and soon had her calmed back down. I got the cutters and removed the cable ties from their wrists. “Kacy, you’re the winner. The next hour we belong to you to tell us what to do. Would you like me to remove your butt plug and then what do you want me and the other girls to do?

“Please remove all nipple clamps including mine first then all butt plugs and Ben Wa Balls. I want to 69 with mom and have the others rub my nipples and legs as you fuck the living shit out of me from behind. I want mom licking your cock as it slides in and out of my pussy and I want her to see it up close and personal.”

I soon had all the toys removed from the girl’s bodies. I saw Wren get down on the ground and then Kacy straddled her mouth slowly lowering her pussy to her mother’s mouth. Meanwhile, Brit was sucking my cock getting it ready to enter Kacy’s pussy from behind.

As I slipped my hard cock into Kacy’s tight warm pussy I tried to pace myself as Wren licked my shaft as it I thrust in. I felt her tongue leave my shaft and caress Kacy’s clit as I fully buried my cock in her pussy. I was moving in and out of her tight pussy trying to last as long as I could. I was soon shooting my cum into Kacy’s pussy with Wren licking my balls as I did.

Kacy’s hour was up and I was spent. I stood up telling the girls. “I’ll go fix lunch; it will be ready in fifteen minutes and I’ll see you all at the cabin.”

Wow! One event down, nine to go. I’m not going to survive all this fucking. I was back at the cabin and soon had a nice lunched prepared for the ladies. They all came walking in about five minutes after I had the table set and ready. They spent thirty minutes eating, and then they all rested for an hour before we got ready for the afternoon event.

“I’ll meet all of you in front of the cabin.” I got my papers all together and walked out of the cabin. The ladies soon showed up and joined me in front of the cabin.

“Ok, the current score is-Kacy twelve, Amy ten, Syndy eight, Wren six, Tam four, and Brit two. Everyone completed the first event. The next event is the Obstacle Course. Brit will be the first competitor while Tam will be waiting to follow her. Wren will be at Scaling cliff with Syndy at the tree crossing. Amy will be at the wading stream, and Kacy will be at the culvert crawl. You will find there is a radio at each station so you can communicate with me during the event. When Brit finishes the race, she will take Wren’s place then when Tam finishes the race she will take Syndy’s place. After Wren finishes the race she will take Amy’s place. When Syndy finishes the race she will take Kacy’s place. You will take a four-wheeler to your station and the other person will return on it. I will prep the next racer while timing the current racer. Everyone will walk to your station first. I want each of you to contact me with the radio once you are ready. Ok ladies go to your stations.” I watched as the four women walked off towards their stations.

“Ok Brit, bend over and grab your ankles.” I lubed her asshole and slipped the lubed butt plug into place. I played with her pussy a little and slipped the Ben Wa Balls in. I grabbed the tubes and pumped them on her nipples.

“When I say go, the time starts and the time stops when you touch me on the return.” All the girls checked in on the radio. I looked in Brit’s eyes and said. “I wish you luck. GO.” I watched Brit move swiftly up the hill to where I could just barely see Wren waiting for her.

“Ok, Tam, bend over since you’re next and I’ll get you ready.” I lubed her asshole then pushed the butt plug into her bottom. Fingering her little pussy like I had done Brit, I next slipped the Ben Wa Balls in and had her stand as I pumped the tubes on each of her nipples. She was ready to go as soon as Brit got back.

Looking up the hill and watching Brit move down the hill. She was moving pretty fast. She touched me and the watch said ten minutes fifty one seconds. Brit hopped on a four-wheeler and headed for Wren’s station. She didn’t even ask me to remove the tubes or anything. “Ok, Tam good luck. GO.”

Wren rode up on the four-wheeler just as Tam was getting out of sight. Wren hopped off the four-wheeler and was soon bent over holding her ankles before I could ask her to do it. I lubed her asshole and put the plug in her butt. Continuing the routine, I fingered her pussy for a bit and then put the Ben Wa Balls in. She stood up so I could pump the tubes on her nipples.

I watched as Tam came into sight. She was moving pretty fast. She touched me and the watch said eleven minutes thirty four seconds. She hopped on the four-wheeler and headed to relieve Syndy at her station: just like Brit she didn’t ask for the tubes to be removed. “Okay, Wren, GO” I watched her run up the hill.

Syndy arrived and hopped off the four-wheeler moving in front of me. I caught her as she was bending over and pulled her into me to give her a huge hug. “I wish you luck and hope you win.” She bent over grabbing her ankles. Lubing her asshole, I put the plug in her butt before fingering her pussy and then slipping the Ben Wa Balls in. She stood up and as I heard Wren coming down the hill as I rubbed Syndy’s nipples. I was pumping the tubes on her nipples just as Wren touched me. I recorded Wren’s time of ten minutes twelve seconds, but she had one tube missing on her left nipple so I had to add one minute to her time. Wren went to the four-wheeler and headed up to relieve Amy from her station with the remaining tube still on her right nipple.

“Okay, Syndy, GO.”

I saw Amy come down the hill on the four-wheeler. She jumped off the machine moving over in front of me then quickly bending over and presenting her nice bottom. I put lube on my finger and slipped it in her asshole playing a little more than I had too. I placed the plug at her anus and pushed the tip in and out a little before pushing it all the way in.

“You’re going to make me cum if you don’t quit that.”

I moved my hand to her pussy and stroked her clit as I reached for the Ben Wa Balls before forcing them into her pussy; I could tell by her breathing that she was on the verge of cuming. She stood up and I rubbed her right nipple a lot before pumping it into the tube. Sucking it tight into the tube then I did her left nipple as Syndy came in and touched my arm. I stopped the watch and recorded Syndy’s time; ten minutes, thirty eight seconds, and she still had both nipple tubes on.

Ok, Amy, GO.”

I watched that cute little butt run out of site as I saw the four-wheeler coming down the hill with Kacy driving it. Kacy came up to me. “I can hardly wait to win this event too so I have you all to myself tonight.” I laughed at her. “You are turning into quite the little nymph, aren’t you?”

“You bring the best out in me.”

“Turn around and grab your ankles.” Her bottom was soon looking at me as she did. I took the lube and put it on my finger.

I then lubed her asshole and fingered it until she said. “You keep that up and you’re going to have to fuck me before I run this race.” I wiped my hand with the wet wipes I had sitting on the scorer’s table. I then took the Ben Wa Balls and slipped them into her very wet pussy rubbing her clit all the time I was putting them in her and for a little bit afterwards.

Amy was back and touched my arm as I pulled my hand from Kacy’s clit. I recorded Amy’s time; thirteen minutes, forty one seconds however she had both nipples free of the tubes so I added two minutes to her time.

I turned to Kacy who was standing up in front of me glowing. I pumped the first tube on her right nipple and sucked in tight. Then released it, pumped the nipple in again and released it once more. Getting another tube, I pumped it on her right nipple tight. I put another tube on her left nipple. There was nothing wrong with that first tube, I was just teasing and tormenting her.

“Ok, Kacy, GO.

I watched her butt as she raced out of sight. While Brit was walking back from the bank (climb station), Amy was whispering to me from behind. “I’m going to get even with you working me up so much I couldn’t run as fast as I wanted to. You made me loose the race.”

I watched Brit walk up. “Did my time hold up” I shook my head. “Syndy beat you by thirteen seconds, sorry.”

“Damn! I wanted to cuddle up tonight with you. Shit, I don’t want to be strapped to my bunk. I’ve gotten used to having my hand in my bald pussy when I sleep alone. I’m going to step it up tomorrow, you’re mine tomorrow night.”

“Not if I can help it. I have some getting even to do with him.” Amy giggled as she touched my cock.

I looked up on the hill to see Kacy coming down the center of the hill to the Finish and also saw Tam and Wren walking down the hill on the left side. I saw Syndy was walking down the right side as Kacy touched my arm.

“You’re toast.” she whispered to me as she gave me a hug. I noticed her nipples were bare and recorded her time twenty minutes, forty-two seconds plus two minute penalty.

“What happened, Kacy”

“You know what happened. You worked me up so much that when I took off those balls went to work, and I had to stop and cum. Then when got to the wall my nipples were screaming for release. I managed to get those damn tubes off and get to the log crossing. I scooted across it but came again as I went to stand up and run to the stream. Thank God for the stream, that cold water allowed me to regroup and finish the race.”

“Ok ladies, shall we retreat to the cabin, Syndy was the winner and has her hour of fun before I fix dinner tonight.”

We walked to the cabin with all the girls chatting and being playful. In the cabin I asked. “What do you want for winning the race Syndy?”

“Tim I want the other girls to form a circle making a giant daisy chain. I want to lie in the middle of it with you fucking my brains out as they lick each other’s brains out. Remember ladies, you better make it a very good one, because other than Kacy and I, you won’t be touching those pussies or those hard nipples until morning. Kacy is to suck your cock and get it ready to fuck me as we all watch.”

“You are wicked Syndy. You sure you want Kacy’s mouth on my jewels? She’s has been talking about payback since the race. I hope she doesn’t bite them off.”

“She had better just get you ready for me. If she makes you cum or draws blood, she’ll spend the night strapped to that tree at the crossing.”

Kacy got down in front of me and kissed the tip of my cock. “There’s no way I am about to harm this precious cock that gives us all so much pleasure.”

I felt her sliding the head in and out of her mouth using her lips to hold just the head in her mouth while I felt her tongue working the head inside her mouth. I was watching the other ladies play with their pussies as she continued sucking on the head of my dick. I was becoming very hard as I watched Syndy lie down on the carpet spreading her legs playing with her pussy as Kacy sucked my cock. I knew I was fully erect as I pulled my cock from Kacy’s mouth and climbed between Syndy’s thighs.

I watched as the other gals all formed a circle and start licking the pussy in front of their faces. Slamming my cock into Syndy I hoped I was soon giving her the ride she deserved. I could hear sounds of pleasure all around me as I hammered away at Syndy’s velvet glove. I was soon shooting what load I could into my loving wife as the others played around us. I felt her cum just before I fired what I had in her pussy.

After I recovered I said, “I’ll begin fixing dinner ladies, why don’t you all enjoy a nice relaxing shower while I do.” I watched as six gorgeous butts walked to the bathroom. I had dinner on the table and ready by the time they returned. We took about an hour finishing up with dinner.

“I thought that maybe tonight we would all just relax in the hot tub and then call it a night.” I saw that they seem to all agree. I went out to the hot tub and took the cover off. I had only got it a month ago; it has seating for ten people and is very nice. I climbed in the tub and waited for the ladies to filter out and join me. It was about thirty minutes before it got dark, but I knew we had a full moon, so it would be light out tonight.

I love watching ladies get in and out of hot tubs, even if they are wearing bathing suits, getting wonderful shots of their crotches. It was real special watching all six of my naked beauties climb into the tub.

I sat quietly as the girls talked about the events that they had participated in today. I caught parts of conversations about how they felt about the things that happened during them. I was enjoying the girls with all their bubbly personalities showing up. I was afraid I had gotten carried away with my events and they would all hate them.

The timer on the tub had the bubbles set to go for an hour. It was over before I even knew it and I asked if they wanted me to set the timer for more. It was agreed we would only stay thirty more minutes in the tub.

It started raining on us as we sat there. It felt so good and there was the smell of the fresh rain and the extra oxygen in the air. The timer went off and everyone wanted to stay a little longer as it was so refreshing to have the rain hitting the water of the hot tub.

We ended up staying almost another hour until the lightning started and everyone rushed for the cabin.

Kacy and Syndy helped me tuck the girls into their bunks fastening their wrists so they couldn’t play with their naked treasures. I walked Kacy and Syndy to the bedroom.

When we got to the bedroom Syndy said, “I am so relaxed after the hot tub and the fucking I got earlier, would it be ok if I just went to sleep?”

Before I could answer, Kacy added as she gently rubbed her nipples, “I would love to do the same if it is ok, my pussy is a little raw, and my nipples are also. I am so relaxed I would like to cuddle up with the both of you and go to sleep.”

“Thanks ladies, I’m not sure I could perform anyway. I need to recharge my batteries also.” I slept harder that night than I ever remember sleeping.


I awoke the next morning, noticing the clock said it was 8:30AM. I slipped out of bed not waking either of the girls went potty and then began to fix breakfast. I snuck in by the bunks and saw all the girls were still sleeping. I removed their restraints and went back to the kitchen.

I was cooking bacon when I heard the first sounds of movement in the house. I started fixing French toast to go with the bacon. Putting the breakfast in the oven to stay warm, I walked to the shower to see how many were up. I saw Syndy sitting between Wren’s thighs shaving her pussy Amy was between Kacy’s thighs shaving her pussy and Tam was shaving Brit’s pussy. I watched as they traded places before returning to the kitchen with a semi woody. I had the breakfast on the table as the wet-headed ladies all gathered at the table.

After we finished eating breakfast, I cleaned the table off and washed the dishes as they finished up getting ready for the day.

“Okay, we play black jack this morning to get ready for the copper-rod walk.”

I shuffled the cards giving each lady five chips. Brit bet all hers on the first hand. The rest all bet two. I dealt the cards and showed a 9 up on my hand. Brit had a black jack, I gave her seven chips. Syndy had twenty and stayed. Amy had fifteen, took a hit got a seven; I took her chips. Tam had sixteen. She took a card, a two and stayed giving her eighteen. Kacy had eighteen, she stayed. Wren had twenty and stayed. I had an ace down for twenty, so Wren and Syndy both pushed and the rest lost.

The second hand, Brit and Tam bet one the rest bet two. I dealt and turned up an ace for my card. I looked and didn’t have a black jack. Brit had nineteen and stayed. Tam had sixteen, she hit with a face card busting; I grabbed her chip. Syndy had twenty and stayed. Amy had fourteen, drew a nine and I picked up her chips. Wren had twelve, hit with a two; hit again receiving a face card and busting. Kacy had sixteen and stayed. I rolled my bottom card; I had a six giving me seventeen. The score of chips after two hands was Brit thirteen, Tam three, Syndy seven, Amy one, Wren three, and Kacy one.

The third hand saw all of them bet one. I turned up a five. Brit had twenty and stayed. Tam had fourteen, took a hit and busted. Syndy had sixteen and stayed. Amy had fifteen took a hit and busted. Wren had seventeen and stayed, Kacy had twenty and stayed. I rolled my bottom card, it was a three. I hit with a face card giving me eighteen. Amy was the first loser and would be wearing twelve ounces of weights on her nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.