Through the Years - Cover

Through the Years

Copyright© 2018 by Syd

Chapter 8: Third Competition & ‘Ride’ Home

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Third Competition & ‘Ride’ Home - This story is a little different in it started out as a true story and then become the dream and fantasy of the writer. During the story it goes from truth to fiction and back. I am not going to say which parts are true. SpikeCO is my editor with others adding along the way. I like SpikeCO because he relates to the same time in life that I do. Thank You for reading my story and feel free to comment and suggest all you want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Humiliation   Light Bond   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“If you like, ladies, I have a suggestion for tonight unless one of you has a better idea?” I said.

“I motion we go with your idea,” said Syndy.

“Thanks, Syndy, but you’re prejudiced. I love you though.”

“I vote the same if that’s the case,” added Tam.

“My idea is simple; let’s play the same game again, maybe we’ll have different winners.” I watched as they all thought about it. I saw them all nodding their heads as if agreeing to the suggestion.

“I think we should make one change though; instead of having the two first losers tied to the posts. I think we should hook them up and then one person of that person’s choice will pull back on them by their cuffed hands until the tubes all released. That way they don’t have to wear the nasty tubes very long. But as they are losers then they must come back in with one of them sitting on each end of the big table with their legs spread wide showing us their treasures as we finish up the game. I didn’t like leaving the losers out there while we come back into finish the game.” I said, as I looked around, and saw that they all agreed to my idea.

I gave each lady ten chips then and I shuffled the cards and saying. “Place your bets, ladies.”

Brit and Kacy both bet four, the others all bet two. I dealt the cards and turned up a six for the dealer’s up card. Brit was first she had a seven and four for eleven she doubled up and caught a three. Kacy was next she had two Queens which she split. Bad move I thought splitting a winning hand. She got an eight on the first one and then got another Queen on the second one. She decided to stay on both ending with an 18 and a 20. Tam had a black jack I gave her three chips and let her keep the two she bet. Wren stayed on fifteen and Syndy stayed on nineteen. I rolled my bottom card showing a five, giving me an eleven. I took a card ... a Jack, everyone lost except Tam. I picked all their bet chips.

“Place your bets ladies.”

They all bet 2 chips. If Brit and Kacy lost, we would have our first two losers right off. I dealt the cards and turned up an ace for the dealer. I checked my down card which was a black jack, how ironic was that?

“Well, that was quick; girls can we have you stand up over here?”

“Tim, I want to suggest a change. You sit in a chair and have each girl bend over sucking your cock as I put the beads in their butts. They can play Rock, Paper, and Scissors to see who goes first.” Syndy added.

I watched Brit and Kacy play the game. Brit won, so she had her choice to go first or last. Choosing to go first, she bent over and grabbed my cock, kissing the tip of it and sexy talking to it. I saw Syndy lube the beads up and then saw her put a big glob on her index finger and reach down to Brit’s ass. Brit had my cock almost to her throat when I felt her jerk it back out.

“Oh my God! She’s wiggling her finger in my ass hole.” Brit slipped my cock back in her mouth sucking on it, as it slipped farther into her mouth. I could tell when Syndy removed her finger from Brit’s asshole as Brit let out a moan, forcing more of my cock into her mouth. I felt Brit push my cock in even farther and was sure Syndy had just pushed all 5 of the beads into her ass in one motion.

Brit had my whole cock in her mouth and down her throat; I could feel her milking my cock with her throat muscles. I looked over at Syndy and saw her opening a package that I recognized. It was one of a pair of remote controlled eggs that we had bought when we were in Denver a couple months ago. I had forgotten about them. I had bought two, thinking I was going to get to use them on Wren and Syndy when we went out some time.

After greasing up the egg, Syndy slipped it in Brit’s pussy. Brit jerked back off my cock saying. “Oh my God! What is that? It’s cold.” About that time Syndy, turned the remote on. “OH FUCK!!” Brit yelled. I imagine from Brit’s reaction that Syndy was turning up the speed of the vibrating egg.

Brit straightened up and I had her turn around then fastening the cuffs to her wrists behind her back. Of course Brit being Brit she grabbed my aroused cock with her hands locked behind her. “You go over there stand and wait.

“Spoil sport!” Brit giggled while moving to where I pointed.

“Kacy it’s your turn, bend over and suck my cock. Syndy will prep you as you do.” Kacy bent over taking my cock into her mouth quickly. Watching Syndy lube the beads up, I then saw her take her index finger and put a good amount of lube on it. Reaching down I knew her finger went up Kacy’s asshole because my cock slipped from her mouth into her throat as it did.

Kacy changed the sucking motion on my cock and I knew that Syndy had just removed her finger. Feeling Kacy push my cock farther down her throat, I imagined the beads had just found the way up her asshole. Kacy had my whole cock in her mouth with it as far down her throat as possible. As she was milking my cock, I felt what must have been Syndy sliding the egg in Kacy’s pussy. I was just about ready to cum from the royal sucking a twenty-two year oldhottie.

I felt my cock swell and about to release my cum when I heard Kacy groan and could hear Brit groaning also. The eggs must be on the same frequency and I guess the remote worked both eggs. I guess that’s okay but regret I couldn’t control them separately. I soon shot my cum down Kacy’s throat and felt her release my cock. She stood up dancing; evidently Syndy had just turned the remote up and both girls were now dancing around. Syndy turned the remote back down.

“Ok, girls now we have some decisions for you to make. You must each pick a person to stand behind you and pull on your cuffs. You must also pick a person to control the remote. I was going to have you each pick one, but the same remote works both those vibrating eggs in your pussies right know. Brit you won the right to choose first, so who do you want to pull on your cuffs?”

“Mom; I want mom to be behind me.”

“Ok, Kacy, who do you want?”

“Aunt Tam, would you be behind me?

“Ok! Brit, who do you want to control the vibe?”

“You and Syndy play Rock, Paper, Scissors, the winner gets the remote.”

“Good idea.” We played the game and Syndy won.

“Ok! Are you ready to play tug-of-war pussy-style?” I took the first tube, pumped it onto Brits left nipple and made sure it sucked a good amount into the tube; I had recoated the tubes rubber gaskets with mineral oil to ensure they got a good grip. I took the tube dangling from the other end of the surgical tubing and placed it on Kacy’s right nipple pumping it just as tight. I did the same with each of their other nipples. Next, I placed a tube on Brit’s clit, sucking it into the bottom of the tube and then finished by putting the last one on Kacy’s clit sucking it into the tube just as deep.

Wren stood behind Brit holding her wrists while Tam was behind Kacy doing the same. Brit and Kacy started trying to back up and pull the tubes off but Tam and Wren held them in place not letting them do that just yet. I watched as Syndy started the vibe and the girls started hopping around.

Wren nodded to Tam and they started moving the girls back slowly, stretching the surgical cord attached to each of the tubes. As they started the girls stretching, I saw Syndy bump the remote up some more. They were like six feet apart when the tube on Brit’s left nipple let go, shooting across at Kacy, then having it bouncing up and down as the other end was still attached to Kacy’s right nipple.

I saw Syndy turn the remote off and then Kacy with her legs almost crossing stand up and begin begging. “GOD NO!! PLEASE TURN IT BACK ON!! PRETTY PLEASE.”

Syndy turned the eggs back on and I saw Wren and Tam moving the girls farther back. They were putting a good stretch on the surgical tubing; it was stretched to about eight feet apart, more than double its original length. The tube released from Kacy’s left nipple and snapped across at Brit. Like with Kacy before, the unattached tube bounced up and down from Brit’s right nipple which was still in a tube and attached to the tubing.

Now we would see who would be left with the tubes still attached to their clits. I was pretty sure it would be Brit as I had pumped a little more of her clit into the tube.

As they moved the girls back another step, I saw the tube release from Kacy’s pussy with her screaming as it did. Brit screamed right after her, partly because she realize she lost and partly because the loose tube was bouncing on the end of the tubing and I was pretty sure the eggs were at the max. With the tubes bouncing all around and then up and down on Brit, I went to her releasing the tubes from her nipple and then her clit; she would remain plugged and have the vibe in her pussy until after we finished the card game. I released Kacy’s nipple so she would be in the same condition as Brit. One of them would be sitting at either end of the big main table with their legs spread wide, where we would be continuing to play the card game.

Resuming the game, Tam had eleven chips with Wren and Syndy both having six. “Place your bets ladies.” They all bet two; I dealt the cards turning up an ace for myself. Looking at my bottom card, it was not a ten or face card. Tam had fifteen, took a hit and busted; I picked up her chips. Wren had nineteen and stayed. Syndy had eleven and went down for double-down catching a six for seventeen. I rolled my bottom card; it was another ace giving me twelve. I dealt a card turning up a two, giving me fourteen. Taking another card, I turned up a four giving me eighteen. Wren won, Syndy and Tam had lost.

Tam now had nine chips, Wren had eight and Syndy had two. They placed their bets again all betting two. I dealt the cards and turned up a five for me. Tam and Wren both had twenty. I think Syndy was flustered she had sixteen on her cards. She reached the remote and bumped it up causing Brit and Kacy to start moaning as she did. Looking back at her cards, she decided to stay. I rolled my card it is a ten, I had fifteen. I dealt a card; it was a three and I had to stand on eighteen. Wren and Tam won, Syndy was the next loser. She’ll be licking my cock as it slides in and out of either Wren or Tam’s pussy.

Syndy being the gracious loser turned the remote off letting the girls catch their breaths and relax before their next event.

Wren now had ten chips and Tam had eleven chips. “I’ll bet ten chips if Tam will”

“Why should I?” asked Tam.

“Because we need to get this game over with and have some fun.”

“Ok, I can go for that.” I was grinning, as Tam had forgotten about the penalties if you only had so many chips left and I knew what would happen if they both lost right now. They placed their bets of ten each. I dealt the cards I had a king showing. Tam had sixteen, took a hit and got a nine ... busting, leaving her with one chip. Wren had fourteen and took a hit getting an eight; she also busted losing all of her chips becoming the first runner up. The card game was over, and positions were determined. It was decided we would watch Brit and Kacy finish their penalty.

Kacy would be licking Brit’s pussy until she came. Removing the cuffs from their wrist and watching them both grab their silken treasures before I had them sit on the table, leaning back slightly with their wrists back to their sides but behind them supporting them. I put a tube on each of their nipples and then put a tube on Kacy’s clit. Next, I had Brit lie back on the table with Kacy on all fours between Brit’s thighs licking Brit’s pussy spread out before her. Brit was already getting excited again as I saw Syndy trigger the remote; both girls started singing as Kacy continued licking Brit’s pussy. I could hear them getting more excited as I knew the vibes were moving freely in their tight pussies.

I watched Brit’s eyes as she hit her peak. As she was cumming, I reached over and grabbed the ring on the beads and pulled them slowly from her ass as she came, making her cum even harder. Kacy had also started to cum so I grabbed the ring for the beads in her ass and slowly pulled the beads from her as well. They fell back, both gasping for breathe. Syndy turned the eggs off to let them rest.

I had the other three ladies bend over and grab their ankles then placed a lubricated butt plug in each of their assholes after fingering each of their assholes. I went to Brit removing the egg from her pussy and moving to Syndy putting it in her pussy. Removing the egg from Kacy’s pussy, I put it in Wren’s pussy before I cuffed her hands behind her back. Reaching for the remote turning it on and adding a couple increases to the speed of it.

I put tubes on Wren’s nipples and then put them on Syndy’s nipples. Finally, I put one on Syndy’s clit and pumped it tight. Turning to Tam, I then put tubes on her nipples pumping them tight also before I put a tube on Tam’s clit and pumped it very tight. I had Tam straddle Syndy in a 69 and fastened each of their wrists to the opposite ankle that was near her wrists.

“Now while Wren sucks my cock and makes it hard, you girls may lick each other’s pussies. If you want to and can do it, you may release the tube on the pussy you are licking. When I get hard, I am going to slip my dick in Tam’s pussy and fuck her. While I’m fucking Tam, I’ll be playing with the remote as I do, and licking Wren’s pussy as she sits on my shoulders with her pussy in my mouth.”

Wren instantly started sucking my cock. Bumping the remote up a little more, I could tell she was feeling it. I heard a moan from Syndy and knew the remote had increased her vibe also. I was getting very hard slipping my cock from the suction of Wren’s mouth; I moved behind Tam thrusting my cock into her pussy. Wren climbed onto my shoulders, so I could lick and suck her pussy as I pumped my cock in and out of Tam’s hot pussy.

Turning up the eggs on to high I licked Wren’s pussy and could feel the vibration of the egg through her pussy lips as my tongue danced on them. I had my cock buried to the hilt in Tam’s pussy and she was working the muscles in her pussy which was milking my cock as it was buried in her pussy. I knew I would soon cum, but doubted there was much cum there as these girls had about fucked me to death this weekend.

I felt Wren cumming with the egg buried in her pussy and my tongue dancing on her clit and could also feel Tam cumming on my cock as I pushed one last time all the way into her. I felt her milking my cock while she screamed as she was cumming. I felt my cock shoot into her pussy, but wasn’t sure there was much ammo there. I turned the egg off as Wren got off my shoulders I heard Syndy say. “Thank you, that thing was like a jack hammer in my pussy.”

I slipped my cock from Tam’s tight pussy and I stood up. After releasing Tam and Syndy’s wrists and ankles, I carried Tam to the restroom and removed her butt plug and sitting her on the toilet. After she wiped, I carried her to bed and tucked her in. She reached up and kissed me.

“You can put your cock in my pussy anytime you want.”

I couldn’t help but smile as returned to the table thinking about Tam’s comment. I picked Kacy up and carried her to the restroom where I placed her on the toilet. After she had wiped, I carried her to another bunk where I tucked her in. “You have got to fuck me sometime with those beads in my ass. I want you to feel how tight I think that makes me.” I returned to carry Brit to the restroom. She gave me a huge hug and a kiss as I sat her on the toilet. When she was done she wiped, and I carried her to another bunk tucking her in. “I’m so glad mom let you fuck me. I wanted to fuck you so bad New Year’s Eve when I ask you about fucking her. And I’m so glad I had my pussy shaved correctly. You told me I wasn’t doing it right and have to say that you were right now I see how nice it can be. I want to keep it bare from now on.”

I left her with a kiss as I returned to Syndy still lying on the floor. I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. Removing the plug from her ass, the egg from her pussy and the tubes off her nipples and clit, I sat her on the toilet then went to get Wren and carried her back to the bathroom also. Sitting Wren on the vanity sink, I picked up Syndy who had just finished wiping and carried her to our bed laying her on it. She gave me a hug and a kiss as I laid her down. “I love you, sweetheart and had fun. I hope we girls aren’t taxing you too much.” I kissed her again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.