Through the Years - Cover

Through the Years

Copyright© 2018 by Syd

Chapter 7: Competition and “Ride” Back

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Competition and “Ride” Back - This story is a little different in it started out as a true story and then become the dream and fantasy of the writer. During the story it goes from truth to fiction and back. I am not going to say which parts are true. SpikeCO is my editor with others adding along the way. I like SpikeCO because he relates to the same time in life that I do. Thank You for reading my story and feel free to comment and suggest all you want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Humiliation   Light Bond   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

I had made some sandwiches and had some sandwiches and a salad for when the girls came back from their walk. After the girls had eaten, I was cleaning up the dishes when Wren told the girls, “We’re going to play a game called ‘Black Jack’. It’ll be fun for the winner but might be a little more tempting for the losers. Tim will explain the rules including the prizes along with the penalties for losing.”

Approaching the table where they were all still sitting. “Ok, you all know how to play ‘Black Jack’ I assume?” They all nodded their heads ‘Yes’.

I started to explain the rules. “Ok, I’ll be the dealer. You’ll have ten chips. We play until there is a winner; first one to lose her chips is the first loser and we continue until the last one loses her chips. Now the first two losers will play a game of tug-of-war. We played this last time, but we only played pussy tug-of war. This time we play with the nipples and the pussy trying to win the game. The winner is the one that still has the most tubes on her body, which will be removed for her prize. Loser has tubes put back on her body and she must make the winner cum before she is released.”

“The winner of the game gets to be in a 69 with the second runner-up. The only difference is that I will fuck the winner and the second runner-up must lick the winner as I do. The first runner-up will sit on my shoulders and have her pussy licked as I fuck the winner. The first and second runner-up will have the tubes on their nipples with the Ben Wa balls in their pussies. The second runner-up will also have a tube on her clit.”

“One other incentive in the game is that all the losers will be plugged. The tug-of-war participants get the anal beads. The butt plugs will be in the others. Now for the last incentive; if the winner has five or more chips left, she doesn’t have to have the butt plug. If she has two or more left, then her nipples do not wear the tubes. If by any chance she only has one chip left, then she has her clit wearing a tube also. One last part, the first two losers will have their hands tied behind them with a rope pulling back so that the surgical tubing is stretched causing the tubes to pull the tender parts with the attachment. The two in the sixty nine positions will have their wrists tied to the others’ corresponding ankle. The first runner up will have hers cuffed behind her back. Are there any questions? I know it sounds daunting, but I’ll keep track.”

“I definitely want to win this or at least be second,” replied Tam.

“Anyone else have any questions or something to say?” They all shook their heads for ‘No’.

I sat down at the table, divided up the chips and picked up the deck. “Let’s play ‘Black Jack’, ladies. Place your bets.”

They all bet two chips except Wren, who bet five. Like in Vegas, I dealt the girls’ cards face up and mine with the first card down and the second face up a ten of diamonds. Syndy had an eleven which she doubled down on and I turned a king giving her twenty one. Tam was next with fifteen; she took a hit and I dealt her a seven. She busted and I picked up her chips. Kacy was next; she had a six and four for ten. She doubled and got a queen of clubs. Wren was next; she had thirteen and took a card an ace. Taking another hit, she got a three and stayed on seventeen. Brit was last with fourteen showing: taking a hit I dealt her the queen of spades. Busting with twenty-four, I picked up her two chips. I turned over a ten of spades to match my diamond; Kacy got a push and Syndy got four chips. I picked up Wren’s five chips. “Place your bets again, ladies.”

Wren bet three, Tam bet five, and the rest all bet two. I dealt the cards again. I had a six showing. Syndy had a couple face cards for twenty, so she stayed. Tam had a three and four for seven. I hit her with a five giving her twelve. She took another hit an eight giving her twenty; she stayed on twenty. Kacy was next. She had eleven which she doubled down and got an ace for twelve. Wren was next she had nineteen she stayed on it. Brit was last with eighteen showing; she stayed on it. I flipped my bottom card a five giving me eleven. I dealt the next card face up it was a Jack of Spades. I won all the chips. Now the present count was Syndy had ten, Tam had three, Kacy had six, Wren had two, and Brit had six. “Place your bets, ladies.”

Kacy and Brit bet four, Tam bet three, Syndy and Wren bet two. I dealt the cards and had a four showing. Syndy had nineteen and stayed. Tam had twenty and stayed. Kacy had a Black Jack; I gave her six chips. Wren had sixteen and decided to hit getting an eight; she had busted with twenty-four and was the first loser. Brit had a five and a seven giving her twelve; she took a hit receiving a two, giving her fourteen. She hit again getting a Jack and busting. I turned over my King of clubs giving me fourteen, my next card was nine and I busted. “Place your bets, ladies. Wren is out.”

Wren is out, Kacy and Tam bet four while Brit and Syndy bet two. I dealt the cards and had a ten showing. Syndy had fifteen; took a hit getting a face card and busted losing her two chips. Tam had fourteen, took a card and she busted with an eight; I gathered her chips. Kacy had twenty and stayed. Brit had sixteen, took a card, a six and busted. She was the second loser and would be playing her mother in tug-of-war pussy style. We took a break from the game. It was time to let the two losers have some fun.

I gathered up six tubes and made pairs out of them tying surgical tubing to them all the same length. I had Wren and Brit bend over and grab their ankles. Grabbing the beads, I put the first bead in Wren’s butt then pushed the next one in followed by the third and fourth one. I finally got the last bead in her butt. I put the beads in Brit, but four was all I could get in. I had them stand back up cuffing their hands behind their backs. Then having them face each other about two feet apart, I put the first tube on Wren’s left nipple. I had put mineral oil on the rubber gaskets to the tubes to make them fit better. I pumped the tube on Wren’s left nipple tight; the tube was holding it well. I then put the other end on Brit’s right nipple and pumped it tight. I did the same with the other two nipples.

Next I placed a tube on Wren’s clit and pumped it in. It was so very well attached that it pulled her clit almost to the very end of the tube. Capturing Brit’s clit in the other tube and pumping it to the end of the tube also. Grabbing a rope, I then tied it to Wren’s cuffs and to the post behind her. I then attached a rope to Brit’s cuffs, pulling it back so she moved back stretching the tubing and having it pull on their tender bits.

“Oh, my fucking God, it’s ripping my fucking pussy out. Fuck, Mom! Don’t move.”

“I can’t help it’s destroying my clit. Fuck, it’s pulling on my clit.”

“Ladies, shall we continue our game? Let these two have some fun. I’ll come and check on them after the next hand.”

Syndy and Kacy bet four and Tam bet her last two chips. I dealt the cards, and turned an ace up for the dealer. None of the girls had a Blackjack showing, so I looked at my down card, it was Queen. Flipping the down card, I said Blackjack. Tam out of chips, Syndy had four, and Kacy had twelve.

“Place your bets, ladies.”

Syndy bet her four chips and Kacy bet four also. I had an eight as my face up card. Syndy had nineteen, and Kacy had fourteen. Syndy stayed while Kacy took a hit of a nine, busting. I had a face card for eighteen. I gave Syndy her four chips.

Taking a break, I went and checked on Wren and Brit. I saw Wren back up real quick as I approached them and some of her tubes went flying. She still had the left nipple tube on, but her clit was free and so was her right nipple. I left them to return to the game.

Syndy and Kacy each bet four chips. I dealt the dealer an eight face up. Syndy had twelve and hit with a face card, busting; I gathered her four chips. Kacy had fourteen and hit with a nine, losing her chips also.

They placed their next bet shocking me; Syndy bet four and Kacy only bet two. I dealt the cards and had an ace turned up. Neither girl had a ‘Blackjack’, so I looked at my down card; game over, I had a ten.

“Okay, let’s go watch Wren and Brit. Wren lost, so she will be licking Brit to orgasm as we all watch.”

I walked out to the girls.

“Tim, please take the tube off my clit. It hurts like a bitch.” Brit cried.

“What’s in it for me if I do?”

“Whatever you fucking want ... Fuck me or I can give you a blow job, anything fucking thing.”

As I released the tube from Brit’s clit, she screamed as the blood started rushing back into it. Then I released her nipple as well and she screamed again but not nearly as loud this time though. I looked at Wren; as I released her remaining tube from her left nipple. I saw her bite her lip trying to keep from screaming.

I untied Brit and had her sit in a chair spreading her legs wide.

Releasing Wren, I led her to the chair that Brit was in. I put her nipples back in the tubes, and then pumped her clit into the other one. I had her get on her knees. “Start licking her pussy; when she cums, you both will be released and no more tubes today.”

Wren moved forward and instantly started sucking on Brit’s pussy. She sucked on Brit’s clit. “Oh ‘yes’, mom, suck on my poor clit. Massage it with your tongue. ‘Yes’, lick it right there. Your lips feel so much better on my clit that those horrible tubes. Oh that feels so good. Oh shit, that feels good. I am not sure I can cum though.”

“Please, relax Brit; you got to cum so we can get these horrible fuckers off me. Please, baby, try to cum ... my clit needs you to cum.” Wren buried her mouth back in Brit’s pussy.

“Oh God, Mom, I feel it. I am going to cum. Use just the tip of your tongue on my clit. That feels so good. Oh, yes ... yes ... right there!”

We watched as an orgasm took over Brit’s whole body. I reached the tab on the anal beads as she started to cum and pulled them out making her cum even more. She was breathing very fast and her eyes rolled back as she came with her mother licking her.

Wren stood for me to release the tubes. I took off the nipple tubes and she lightly screamed. As I released her clit, she tackled me and was kissing me while her pussy was humping my leg. I reached the tab on her beads and pulled them out as she continued humping my leg. She was rubbing her nipples hard against my body. There was pussy juice everywhere.

After Wren finally relaxed; I gave her a hug and then let her sit back down. She whispered in my ear as I sat her down. “When my pussy isn’t sore, I want you to fuck my brains out again. Kacy won the game and I want to know if you’re ready to fuck my baby daughter’s brains out next?” I so wanted to fuck Wren’s brains out right there at the moment.

“I am, but only if that is what she really wants. I don’t want her doing something she doesn’t want to do.”

“I want it, I didn’t want it yesterday, but that’s before I watched you fuck Brit. Now I really want to get fucked just like that.”

“Okay, let’s go do it on the carpet in the living room. Tam, you ready?” We all walked back in to the living room where I told Tam, Kacy, and Syndy. “The three of you bend over and grab your ankles.” I put a butt plug in all three of them then took the Ben Wa Balls and put them in Syndy and Tam’s pussies. Having them stand back upright and put a tube on each of their nipples and pumped them tight. I put a tube on Tam’s clit, pumping it in tight and then had Tam get on the floor on her back, I led Kacy over and had her kneel above Tam so they were in a 69 before fastening each of their wrists to the other’s ankle.

“Okay girls, Syndy is going to suck my cock and when it is hard enough I am going to put it in Kacy’s pussy. Now Kacy, that clit tube can be removed from Tam’s clit with your mouth, if you decide to. You can torment her or choose to remove it, the choice is yours.”

I reached out and slipped my index finger in Kacy’s tight pussy. “My cock is going in this tight pussy when Syndy gets it hard.”

Syndy got on her knees and took my cock in her mouth. I was watching Kacy and Tam licking each other’s pussies as she licked my cock. Kacy was trying to get that tube to release and I was getting very turned on by her efforts. Syndy had me fully erect and hard as ever in just a few minutes.

I slipped my cock into Kacy’s pussy. The butt plug was making her young pussy so very tight and I only had the head barely in. Tam was licking my balls as I was slipping farther and farther into Kacy with each stroke of my dick.

As I started humping Kacy’s pussy, Syndy climbed on my shoulders so I could lick her pussy as I fucked Kacy’s tight fucking pussy. I licked her clit and sucked her lips. I could feel my cock going in farther with each stroke in Kacy’s pussy really stretching her tight pussy. I felt my balls finally touch her naked pussy as she started screaming she was cumming as I felt my whole cock sliding in and out of her super tight pussy. I felt my cock explode in her pussy painting the walls of her pussy with my seed. I kept licking Syndy as I came and came finally feeling her cum as I licked her pussy. I let her off my shoulders and withdrew my shrunken cock from Kacy’s tight pussy.

Brit had moved down and released the tube from of Tam’s clit and was sucking and licking Tam’s clit and pussy. I unfastened their wrists and ankles and then helped Kacy to stand up. I released Sandy and Tam’s nipples and listen to them yell and scream a little. Next I removed the tubes from Kacy’s nipples before I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom, where I removed her butt plug. I let her sit on toilet for a bit. I then carried her to the bedroom and laid her on the bed. “You ok? I hope you enjoyed that. I did.”

“I enjoyed it very much. I’ve never been so full. Having Tam lick down there as your cock slipped in and out of my pussy was so good with that plug in my butt while your cock was in my pussy was heavenly. Your cock is good sized; not sure I ever had one bigger. Having that plug in my butt with your cock in my pussy made me feel so full. I’ve never cum that hard ever before. Thank you.”

“I’m going to fix dinner. You rest a bit and join us when you want.”

I walked back into the living room. “Tim, you were worried about not keeping up, I’m not sure, but I doubt there is a pussy here right now that is begging for a cock.”

“I’ll go start the stew that I’m fixing for tonight’s dinner.”

As I walked away I heard Wren talk to Syndy. “This is so nice here. Don’t have to worry about what to wear just lie around bald ass naked all day. What a life.”

After dinner we all went for a walk; the girls wanted to stay out by the falls until after dark and watch the stars and the moon. It was summer time but it cooled off up in the mountains at night. We got back to the cabin about 10:00 PM and all decided to turn in.

Kacy and Brit went to the bunks climbed in and I think fell fast asleep in moments. I went to the master bedroom and crawled into the middle of the bed. I soon had Syndy on my right side and Wren on my left side. Tam curled up on the foot of the bed and was soon fast asleep.

I awoke to my cock in someone’s throat. I still had the two gals on the side of me and raised my head to look down the bed. My eyes met Tam’s as she had taken more of my cock down her throat. I like being woken up this way, but wasn’t sure I could cum again. She was enjoying trying, I guess.

I lay back and just enjoyed having her swallow my cock. I got to thinking about all their pussies. I thought Brit had a tight pussy, but I think Kacy might even be tighter; it was difficult to tell as Kacy had that butt plug in when I fucked her. Tam’s pussy was tight as well just not as tight as those other two; she had learned to use the muscles in her pussy to flex it and make it tighter. Wren pussy is not sloppy by any means. If I had to choose another pussy besides Syndy, it would be Wren’s. Other than Syndy, Wren is my all-time favorite fuck.

“Tam, I’ve got to go pee. Let me up please.” She scooted off the end of the bed and I scooted off after her. I had morning wood, and the fact she had been sucking on him for quite a while didn’t help.

Tam followed me into the bathroom. “Can I point him at the toilet? I always wanted to help a guy pee.”

She held my dick as I started to pee missing the pot at first. As I finished peeing in the pot I showed her how to shake it so it doesn’t dribble. He was only slightly excited as I took her hand and led her to the living room.

I had her sit on the table in front of me and show me her pussy. She grabbed the lips, pulled the clit hood and pushed back so I could see her bare-naked clit. I touched it with the tip of my tongue as she kept it exposed to me.

“Oh ‘yes’, Tim. Lick my clit and tease it with the tip of your tongue. Put two fingers in my pussy and massage my g-spot as you tease my naked clit.” I soon had her breathing very hard. Her clit was swelling just a little before my eyes as I licked her clit and massaged that spongy like area in her pussy. I felt her cum in my arms as I played with her pussy.

I looked up and saw Kacy and Brit were standing there watching us. They were both rubbing their pussies while they stood there watching. While I was watching them as they continued rubbing their pussies, I saw Wren and Syndy come in right behind them. Wren came over and sat at the table.

“Did everyone have fun yesterday afternoon in the game?” Wren asked.

“Yes! Can we do it again?” was Kacy’s reply.

“You suppose you would be just as happy if you hadn’t won?” asked Wren.

“I think so. I want to find out some time and think it’s worth trying to win again so Tim can literally fuck my brains out. I’ve never before experienced an orgasm of the magnitude I had yesterday.”

“Syndy, Tim and I talked about it yesterday while you all were out walking to the falls before we joined you. The three of us think it would be fun to come to the cabin once a year to have a competition like yesterday, only maybe set it up like an obstacle course with penalties and rewards. I want everyone to write down their suggestions and to write anything you don’t want to see repeated also,” Wren stated.

I watched and noticed that Kacy and Brit were still massaging their pussies as they stood there talking about this. I noticed Tam had seen them playing with their pussies and was rubbing her pussy as we all talked. “Today decide what you prefer to do. There is no sex until tonight when we have some other contest to decide it, if you like. Please write all your suggestions down and give them to me by 1:00 PM.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.