Through the Years - Cover

Through the Years

Copyright© 2018 by Syd

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story is a little different in it started out as a true story and then become the dream and fantasy of the writer. During the story it goes from truth to fiction and back. I am not going to say which parts are true. SpikeCO is my editor with others adding along the way. I like SpikeCO because he relates to the same time in life that I do. Thank You for reading my story and feel free to comment and suggest all you want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Humiliation   Light Bond   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Prep for the ‘Ride’

“Hello?”

“Tim, it’s me.”

“Hi, Wren.”

“How’ve you been? I’ve missed working with you on the rentals.”

“Me too.”

“What can I do for you?”

“You know me, I’m always wanting a favor.”

“Okay, tell me what you want.”

“You know, I kind of made us cool down on the wild things. Well, I miss the ‘Ride’.”

“Really? What’ve you got in mind?”

“Well my sister has a big mouth.”

“Sounds like you’re pissed at Tam.”

“Kind of but not really. She was partying with my two girls and let it slip about going to the cabin and what happened there. I think my girls somehow got to talking about how I’ve been doing since I started having sex with you. Then they talked about Syndy being with us and having sex together. Tam slipped and said she had had sex with you as well. I think before too long they got it out of her about the ‘Ride‘.”

“No, you sure?”

“I am now. Brit asked me about it and I couldn’t think of anything else to do except to admit to it. I told her all about it but she’s still not sure she believes me. I told her I would prove it if I had to.”

“YOU WHAT!!”

“I volunteered to do it again I guess ... that is if you will take me for the ‘Ride’.”

“I would love to do it. So is Tam taking the ‘Ride’ with you?”

“Now that’s a good idea. I was thinking Syndy would but think Tam deserves to do it as she was the one with the loose lips.”

“When do you want to do this? I’m guessing Brit is going too so she can see you do it?”

“Well actually, here’s the catch; both Brit and Kacy are coming. And I told them that if I let them see me do it then they were doing the return trip.”

“What?”

“They’re adults, and besides, I think it would be good for them to do this. Somehow all of us have the weekend free as well as the first two days of next week. It’s the last part of June, so it should be warm enough for some nakedness. I would like us to go up to the cabin Friday night or Saturday morning.”

“Probably have to do it Saturday morning as I won’t be back from Denver until late Friday night.”

“Ok, that’ll work.”

“Might be a little crowded in the suburban, as I’m sure Syndy will want to come also. I think we can make it work though. So there will be five sexy ladies and myself; I like that.”

“So we need to come over Thursday and prep for the weekend then?”

“What all prepping are we talking about?”

“It’s ok, I’ve already told them about it. I told them you don’t take bush to the bush,” she said laughing.

“Brit told me she doesn’t like the idea of being bare.”

“If she wants to witness the ‘Ride’ then she’ll have to do it. Besides, I like mine bare and can’t imagine having it any other way anymore.”

“Fuck! I’m so hard talking to you on the phone and may have to go take care of it.”

“I know what you mean.”

“Where are you at right now?”

“I am at home this morning. What about you?”

“I’m in the garage putting tools in the truck to take to the job later today.”

“Is Syndy home?”

“No, she went to Denver to shop for the day with her friend, Tina. What are you wearing?”

“Your favorite.”

“Bring it over here and let me see.”

“No.”

“Chicken?”

“You’ll have the garage door open?”

“Yes. It’s also programmed into your Suburban as the third door on the far right in your Homelink control.”

“I forgot about that.”

“See you in a bit.”

I opened the garage door and waited for Wren to arrive. It was probably two minutes later that I saw her blue Suburban coming up the street and then turn in my driveway to enter the garage. As she pulled the Suburban by me into the garage I just loved seeing her bare shoulder and her breasts which were just as bare. I closed the door as she stepped out into my garage wearing just a grin and her wedding ring on a necklace ... nothing else, as promised. She still wore the ring even though her husband had passed away about 20 years ago.

She looked at my crotch which was as hard as could be; she had learned what really turns me on. I looked at her crotch in return as she stood before me, noticing she had a little growth back on it. Seeing my eyes drift down there she stated. “Sorry, haven’t been able to get over here to have Syndy take care of it for me. I hate doing it myself as she does a much better job.”

“She does a better job or she makes it feel better afterwards?”

“Both.” as she jumped into my arms. I loved holding her sexy body. She was a very sexy forty year old lady, with auburn hair, standing five feet ten with gorgeous muscular legs and weighs around 140 pounds; I doubt there was an ounce of fat on her. She works very hard, and I’ve since found out she plays very hard also.

I carried her in my arms into the house and to the living room sofa. I laid her on it as I pulled my shirt off and slid my pants down. They caught on my boots but they would have to wait as her pussy needed my cock too bad right now to take the time to finish. Sliding my cock into her very wet pussy, I started moving it as deep as I could and fucking her pussy as hard as I could. I wanted to feel my cum squirt in the back of her pussy and paint her cervix.

“God, I needed that! Thanks, Tim.” Even though I had a huge orgasm, my dick was still hard enough to keep on fucking her some more. I played with her nipples as my cock kept going in and out of her pussy. “Now this is some good phone sex. My pussy was feeling very lonely.”

My cock started to get harder as I was pumping it into her. I could feel my balls tightening up and think she could too. I felt her move away from me, sliding down my body and taking my cock in her mouth. I was trying not to cum, but when she slid it down her throat I couldn’t control it. I felt it blast into her throat. She kept swallowing it as it shrunk back before finally releasing him.

I slipped down and began tonguing her pussy. “Oh God, yes! Tim, suck on my clit ... finger my pussy. Oh fuck, I am going to cum again! Yes, right there ... don’t stop. Oh yes that’s it!” I had two fingers rubbing her g-spot, the spongy like area inside up behind her clit while at the same time I sucked on it and teased it with my tongue also lapping at the lips. I watched her muscles shake as she came once again.

“Wow, you surprised me driving over here without a stitch on.”

“You have worn off on me; I was so horny I wanted to be ready for you to fuck me when I arrived.”

“I can’t believe you’ve never gotten remarried.”

“I had a few intimate friends after my late husband passed away but none matched up to him. When you started fucking me, you were the first one I’ve found that really made me cum like he used to. I won’t lie; I don’t know if you’re really that good or I feel so safe with you that I can let myself go. It really doesn’t matter either way.”

“Damn, you’re going to give me a big head.”

“That’s okay. So long as you let us girls take care of your little head.”

I lay down on the sofa beside her. Cuddling up, we took a well deserved nap. Wren woke up about 6:00 PM and then woke me. “I probably ought to head for home. Syndy might have Tina with her when she comes home and it might be a little awkward trying to explain my nudity to her.”

I walked her out to the garage, watched her get into the Suburban and waved at her as she left the driveway heading home. I closed the garage door and walked into the house. My cell phone rang as I turned on the TV. It was Wren. “I’m already at home, in my garage and the door is closed. Thanks Tim, I needed that. See you Thursday night about 7:00 PM, ok?”

“Thanks for calling Wren. I really enjoyed myself being with you today. I love you.”

“I love you too, Tim. Bye.” I heard her disconnect the phone.


I had told Syndy about the girls coming over and was excited about it also. I made sure not to park my truck in the garage on Thursday night.

At 7:00 PM on the nose I heard the garage door open. Going to the garage, I watched the Suburban pull in and the garage door close behind it.

I saw Wren open the driver door and step onto the concrete floor with a bare foot. Then I saw Tam open the front passenger door and step on the floor with her own equally bare foot. Hearing a lot of giggling, I heard Wren tell the girls. “Hurry up ladies, let’s go in the house.”

“Mom, Tim is standing there!” I heard, not sure if it was Brit or Kacy. I saw Wren close her door; she was totally naked. Oh my God, did she make them all ride over here naked?

“So? You’d better get comfortable with it as it’s going to be a wild weekend for all of us and you’re all going to be bald ass naked for it.” I saw Tam close her door; she was just as naked as Wren was.

I turned and started back inside, “Tim, where’re you going?”

“I thought it might be easier to get them out of the suburban if I wasn’t staring at them.”

“No, they have been talking how brave they are, it’s time they walk the walk if they are going to talk the talk. Come on, Brit, step out here.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.