Through the Years
Chapter 1: Early Years of Fun

Copyright© 2018 by Syd

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Early Years of Fun - This story is a little different in it started out as a true story and then become the dream and fantasy of the writer. During the story it goes from truth to fiction and back. I am not going to say which parts are true. SpikeCO is my editor with others adding along the way. I like SpikeCO because he relates to the same time in life that I do. Thank You for reading my story and feel free to comment and suggest all you want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Humiliation   Light Bond   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

I was a child of the late forties (1948) and came of age in the late sixties. Living through many changes in my life and times, listening to radios then on into the Television era. Enjoyed watching the first satellites in space with Neil Armstrong walking on the moon. Now we have manned space stations. I remember how farfetched we all thought ‘Flash Gordon’ and ‘The Jetsons’ were. My father (1905) and mother (1910) were born before automobiles were popular and airplanes did not exist. The mid to late sixties saw the start of the Beatles, Flower Children, Free Love, and the Hippies.

When I graduated from high school, the girls had to wear skirts or dresses, no pants or slacks and the hem could not be more than two inches above their knees. Boys had to have haircuts that could not go below their collars. Then my first year of college and boys could grow their hair out and did. Girls could now wear miniskirts, tight pants or tight hip hugging shorts. I think I had a hard on most the time.

Girl’s skirts got so short you didn’t have to wonder anymore what color panties they were wearing. They started pushing it farther and farther as they were declaring their independence. They were burning their bras, and then totally quit wearing them all together. Then they quit shaving under their arms and letting the hair on their legs grow. I never really enjoyed girls being hairy.

Playboy Magazine went from showing models wearing one piece bathing suits, showing cleavage in the fifties, to showing bare breasts and nipples in the late sixties. The early seventies brought even more changes showing bushy pubic hair on their models.

In about 1972, Linda Lovelace made a porno movie (Deep Throat) and was the first to go bare down there with a shaving scene in the movie. She supposedly thought her clit was in her throat and wanted to make sure she didn’t have one where she wasn’t supposed to have one.

By the late seventies Playboy was showing nude pictures of models where they airbrushed the photos so it looked like they were shaved bare, but it was just brushed out. About this time was the start of Penthouse Magazine.

Early seventies was a time that the strippers could now show their bare nipples. They no longer were required to wear pasties over their nipples even though it had been kind of fun watching them have tassels on their nipples and make them swirl.

In Colorado the legal drinking age for 3.2% beer was eighteen and had been for many years. New clubs started to open up and the strippers in these clubs were usually younger girls (eighteen and over) but they would work topless and do dances up on the stage when it was their turn. Adult book stores had cashiers that were young adult girls that worked topless. Mid-seventies saw the laws change once again and it became legal to have totally nude dancing. They even allowed topless and nude sun bathing in the local parks in Denver for a time.

The clubs got pretty wild. When I was in the area I would patronize some of these new clubs and even talked my wife into going with me a few times; she wasn’t as interested in the dancers as I was, so it usually cost me a shopping spree for her so I could enjoy the entertainment while she shopped. She was happy when I went as I would be worked up for many weeks afterwards and she received all the benefits from it.

In the late seventies if you were lucky you would see one of the nude dancers that decided to try the bare look down below. I always enjoyed this show more and would tell my wife all about it.


I was on the north side of Denver one night at a club that had a lot of college girls dancing there. It was kind of a wild place in that it sold little flashlights so that when the dancer performed in front of you your light was shined on her most treasured spots. You could point out their pussies to those behind you to look at. They were not really supposed to play with their pussies but they did; some more than others. Some soon started rubbing ice on their bodies, especially down there, which made them shine and look really sexy when the melted water glistened on their bare wet bodies.

One dancer stopped by the bar when she first came in to work and talked to the manager who was standing next to me. He asked her. “Did you do it?”

She smiled and winked at him, but gave no reply. I was curious what “it” was, so I had to wait and see when she danced. When she did dance later that night she took off everything except her tiny G-string on the first song. On her second song, she removed the G-string to show off a very smooth bald pussy. She made sure the manager saw her silky smooth pussy and she then danced on to the next song. During this song she brought out a candle from somewhere and slid it in her pussy just a little so it would stay in place. Then she lit the end of it with a match and sang “Happy Birthday” to the owner of the club and had him blow out the pussy candle.

This was a very wild show. The dancer was a very good looking auburn haired girl about five feet eight with a great body, gorgeous legs, probably 34C with great muscle tone and tanned with bikini lines. I returned many times but never saw this girl ever dance there again.

I did see another show about two years later that I thought was even wilder. I was at the same club and it was “Amateur Night” which was usually held on a Wednesday night. Instead of having girls from other clubs show up and dance claiming to be amateurs, it was actual college girls from University of Colorado dancing; true amateurs.

I watched a few of the amateur dancers and was enjoying the night; some were very sexy and some were even pretty drunk. I was watching this one girl walk up on the stage. She looked very familiar but I couldn’t remember why. She had a bag with her that she set on the floor of the stage. She was wearing a silk blue mid-thigh nighty and was barefoot when she started dancing. It was easy to see she was wearing nothing else.

She did her first song ‘Magic’ by Olivia Newton John, stripping off what little she had on midway through the song. This is a little different as they usually take their top off during the first song and then they get naked near the end of second song, so she had everyone’s attention.

Her second song was ‘A Little Thing Called Love’ by Queen and I can’t remember the third song as I was watching more than listening. She was a great looking blonde, very tall at about 6” foot and was a real blonde as the carpet matched the drapes. I would guess she had 34B breasts, with nice little small perky nipples.

She opened her bag at the start of the second song and pulled out a can of shaving cream and a razor. Now you know she had my undivided attention and I was watching with enthusiasm.

She squirted shaving cream on her pubic hair, covering the whole area and then danced around the stage until her song ended. I remember the sweet smell of the shaving cream; it’s a little different than the smell of baby powder covering the stage from previous dancers and the smoky atmosphere of the bars back then. At the start of the third song, she took the razor and started teasing the crowd. She acted like she was shaving, going all around the outside edges of the shaving cream as she moved around the stage.

I knew it was just an act and she wasn’t going through with what I thought she was implying. Her song was about to end as she sat down in the middle of the stage and moved the razor all around the outside area of her nicely trimmed, shaving cream covered bush.

Then Stacy, one of the regular dancers who wasn’t even working but was playing pool in the other part, walked up to the stage. “I dare you to do it!” She said.

The blonde amateur held out the razor to Stacy as if daring her to do it. Stacy said. “You’re on sweet cheeks.”

Stacy went over to the stairs going up on the stage and started stripping off her clothes. Since she wasn’t working, she was wearing her own clothes from when she came in. She had on a halter top, daisy dukes and athletic shoes. No bra, panties, or socks. She climbed the stairs bare-assed naked.

Stacy was very good looking blonde herself, about 5’9” or so, built like a brick shit house with a nice over all tan. Her breasts are probably like 34C and nipples were bigger than the girl on the stage, about the size of a fifty-cent piece.

I sometimes just come in on nights off and played pool. Stacy has played pool with me as her partner and against me a few times. She was really a neat person and very sexy. We were all expecting Stacy to come up on the stage and shave herself.

I was hoping she would go bare, but was wondering if this was all just a tease, did she dare do it? I was thinking this was something the club set up with the girls as a teaser to get the guys to spend more money. The blonde amateur’s pubic hairs were fine and not real long. Stacy had darker pubes, trimmed but definitely not bare.

She approached the other girl and took the razor. I was shocked as she got in between the other girl’s legs and started shaving her bare. I’ve seen the other girls lightly touch each other before but nothing like this. I think the other girl was just as shocked but she didn’t try to stop her. I mean us guys were all going crazy and loving this, money was being tossed onto the stage from everywhere. In the matter of minutes, the blonde amateur is sporting a very nude pussy.

Stacy asked for a glass of water to help wash off her shaving work and guys kept handing her more glasses of water to get the job done as she checked for any stragglers. My God she did a great job! The blonde amateur was still sitting on the floor of the stage in a daze, her legs still spread wide as she kept looking at her freshly shaved bald pussy. Stacy stood up and walked to the stairs to leave the stage.

One of the guys shouted out. “Hey Stacy, are you going to let her shave your pussy bald? Fairs fair or are you chicken? Bawk, Bawk,” with him imitating a chicken.

Stacy looked like she didn’t want too, shaking her head “NO”.

Then Misty, one of the other dancers walked up to the stage area and yelled to Stacy. “What are you scared of? You afraid she’ll cut you? I’ll do it for you if you like. I won’t cut you and I’ll make you silky smooth.” Misty said in a sexy yet very giggling type voice. Misty was a gorgeous dark haired girl that was dancing and waiting on tables there tonight. She was only wearing a G-string and four inches heels.

Stacy looked around, and said. “Ok, I guess. But you’ve got to get naked.” As Misty walked to the stairs to go up on the stage, she removed the only things she was wearing, her G-sting and high heels, and showing off her sculptured heart shaped bush.

The blonde amateur was still sitting on the floor of the stage with her legs spread wide. Stacy sat between her thighs, leaning her back into the other girl’s tits. The other girl’s legs spread around her and having nowhere to put her hand rested them on Stacy’s bare tits. Misty got on her knees in between Stacy’s gorgeous legs to get to work. We couldn’t see the first blonde’s naked pussy now but I’m sure Stacy could feel it pressed against her naked ass.

“Damn, I don’t know if I really want to look like a little girl again.” Stacy says as she pets her pubic hairs and looks into the crowd while putting a fresh blade in the razor. The crowd goes crazy cheering her on. Stacy looked at Misty and said. “Just do it!”

Misty covered her crotch in shaving cream and Stacy hands her the razor. Misty has all of us watching closely as she wields the razor and takes the first swath right down the middle of Stacy’s mound; no turning back now.

I was sure it took a little while to shave the whole area, but none of us guys minded as we were watching so closely and tossing money on the stage to make sure the show didn’t end. Misty worked her magic and Stacy soon joined the blonde amateur as another baldy on the stage tonight. I was so excited I couldn’t believe what I had just seen happen. I continued to watch as Misty finished up clearing off Stacy’s mound and making it silky smooth.

Oh my God! Misty leaned forward and kissed Stacy’s naked mound. Stacy cracked us up, as she said. “I guess she just kissed my bush goodbye.”

We all thought the show was over when the same guy hollers. “Misty are you joining them?”

She shook her head “NO”, but Stacy called her, “Chicken.”

Soon there was a chant among all the guys. “We want triplets, we want triplets.”

Misty must be one of those that couldn’t stand to be dared and then not do it because she turned and handed the razor to Stacy, and told her to “Just do it!” Stacy scooted from between the other girl’s legs letting us all see the two very naked pussies on the stage. Misty slipped into the place Stacy had vacated and spread her legs wide so Stacy could kneel between her legs. Stacy put a new blade in the razor again.

We got to witness the removal of one more bush that night. Stacy did a very good job removing the heart from Misty’s mound so that we now had three very bald ass naked ladies on the stage. One thing that showed up is that with the blonde amateur’s tan lines her pussy was real white where her bush had been. Stacy and Misty both had full body tans and their pussies were just as white as the blondes only more noticeable with their tans.

Stacy and Misty started dancing, getting right in front of each guy around the stage and spreading their legs wide. Guys were tipping them big time to have them get closer in front of them. The first blonde joined in with them dancing all around the stage. I saw Misty even taking dollar bills out of a guy’s mouths with her pussy.

It was about two hours or so until closing time and the three of them stayed on the stage dancing. They would walk around, each showing off their very naked pussies, and stand beside each other letting us guys compare them. They were touching each other’s naked pussies and comparing them for the crowd.

The regular dancers were dancing on the other two smaller stages but were missing out on making tips as most of the guys were watching the other three on the main stage who were raking in major bucks.

I kept looking back at the blonde and finally remembered where I knew her from. Her name was Jenny. She had attended a school that my baby sister played volleyball and basketball against and had been an All-State center in high school. I knew she was probably twenty years old now and went to a college just a little north of the club, playing sports there. I hadn’t seen her since she played in high school.

After really enjoying the night, I woke my wife when I got home and had some great fun. I talked my wife into trying the bare look after that night and she agreed, thank the Lord!


A couple weeks later, I was back at the night club on a night off and playing pool. Stacy came in and joined us, playing pool as she wasn’t working. I hadn’t seen her since that night and asked her. “How do you like your new style? It looked unbelievably sexy on you.”

Stacy told me. “I like it more than I ever thought I would. I may keep it for a while. If I want to keep it silky smooth I have to shave it again every other day or so. I danced over the last weekend and made a lot more tips than I usually do. Misty agreed with me and thinks we should do another shaving show because we made a lot of tips that night.”

“So, tell me truthfully, was that a planned show? I loved the show, but you all must have planned it.”

“No, it was a spur of the moment. Jenny was not planning on going bare just yet. She had decided it would be a great way to tease and maybe win the Amateur Contest. Her boyfriend had told her he would love for her to try it but she was just using it as a prop. I definitely wasn’t planning on going bare, but you guys yelling for me to do it pushed me in to it. I’m an exhibitionist and love to be naked and seen.” I was already horny when I came in that night and touching her pussy just made it worse.

“Damn, I forgot she was dancing in the contest.”

“She got the $500 for winning the contest and we split the tips we made that last two hours with her.”

I wondered to myself if Jenny kept the bare look and for how long. “You girls made my day and I enjoyed it totally. I’ll always have memories of that night. What would it take to get a game of pool with you tonight and maybe get you naked?” Thinking there was no way she would agree this being her night off.

“If I lose the first game I’ll play the rest of the night naked. However, you have to put up $150 for me if I win.”

I agreed. We decided to play 8-ball and I broke but didn’t make a ball. I was worried, as Stacy was a good pool player and had left her with a great set to run the table. She ran the seven stripe balls and snookered herself on the eight ball when she tried the shot, missed and the cue ball went in the corner pocket. True to her words, she took off all her clothes which consisted of a halter top, tight shorts, and athletic shoes. She wasn’t wearing a bra or panties. We played as a team in 8-ball the rest of the night. “You’re more naked now that you’ve lost your bush.”

“Misty and I had this same conversation and think its true. We both agree that it feels so much more naked dancing up there on the stage. I know I get very horny up there and I’m getting that way right here now.”

“I would like to help you out but I’ve got a wife to take care of when I get home tonight.”

“That’s ok. You know I’m bi? Well, I’m going to meet with someone later. I may sneak off to the ladies room in a bit though and help myself a little.”

We played three more hours that night, with a lot of the guys watching and challenging us. Many were walking up to the table and handing tips to Stacy. She told me. “I made almost as much tonight in tips as I do when I’m dancing. Maybe I better play naked pool more often.”

If you’ve never seen a girl play pool naked, you’re missing something wild, watching her use the cue stick, lean over and rub her nipples on the felt of the table. Not to mention how sliding a cue stick between her naked mons looks. I gave her my half of everything we won as her partner that night, about $400. I bet she made about $1500 or so in tips.


I was able to see Stacy and Misty dance a few more times, showing off their very bald beavers at the club. A few months later they changed the law on nude entertainment. It was no longer legal to dance nude where alcohol was served, so the bars went back to being topless only.

The club I liked was closed and later torn down. It was the start of what they called the Texas Mafia taking over the adult business in Denver. Clubs opened up that were nude and served $10 soda pops. After that it just wasn’t the same, and so I didn’t go to the ‘titty bars’ much anymore. Plus I had a wife at home that let me play with her smooth treasure all I wanted.

I did see Jenny at a few games that I went to later on before she graduated and left her college. A few years ago she moved back, had gotten married and was raising a family here in her hometown. I never told anyone around where I lived about her and I never talked to her about that night. But I often wondered if any of the girls have kept it bare.


The eighties saw more changes with most of the men’s magazines having letters from their readers about their sex lives. A lot of the letters were from women supposedly. They were talking about things their husbands liked for them to try and many articles were about husbands talking their wives into trying the bald pussy. VCR had just come out on the market, so now you could own movies and watch whatever you wanted. Porn movies became popular in this era but it was early nineties before you could afford a camcorder and make your own movies.

Seem like the government put a stop to having fun in the eighties or maybe I was just getting older. Midway through the eighties we saw the voting age change from twenty one to eighteen. Ironically in Colorado, we also saw the legal age for alcohol change from eighteen to twenty one. I always wondered about this change. It always seemed to me if you were adult enough to vote, then you should be adult enough to drink.

I don’t know how many remember that we had the big energy scare, gas wasn’t readily available and gas prices escalated. Then the government decided that to solve the fuel crunch they would implement the 55 mph speed limit.

Now days we see that Colorado now has 75 mph on the interstates and Wyoming has raised theirs to 80 mph.

Tempus Fugit. Time flies.


Thanks to SpikeCO for editing my story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.