Soup of the Day 125 - Cover

Soup of the Day 125

by MysteryWriter

Copyright© 2018 by MysteryWriter

Drama Story: Happy visits and it's a happy day.

Caution: This Drama Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

John Allen
Lucy Allen Seabolt / Martin and /Rita
Jerome Morris the director of vocational education for the Cleveland school system
Bobbi James the radio personality
Amos Hardee deputy sheriff
Lori Moore deputy sheriff
Marcus hostage taker
Sara Thomas newspaper writer
Everett Martin the current leader of the Cleveland meetings of Freebird.
Mark and Happy Jones swingers.
Jethro Morris murder victim.
----

It was a Thursday and nothing had been settled. The cops had no idea who stabbed Jethro Morris, or why. Lucy and I hadn’t worked out anything, relationship wise. I had finished researching more business opportunities, and found absolutely nothing of interest that was also viable. I plan to continue working on that aspect of my life into the evening. That plan was interrupted by a knock on the camper’s door. I opened the door to Happy Jones.

“Hi there John,” she said. “So can I come in?”

“Of course, come on in,” I said.

“I hadn’t heard from you, and Lucy never mentions you at work. So I felt that I need to talk to you. Mark and I would like to see you two again. We had a great time,” she said.

“Not to mention there is a very small pool of swingers in Rosedale?” I asked.

“Even in the whole county.” she admitted. “I admit that, but we couldn’t have found a better for us than you two. You both are great lovers, but you aren’t going to tell anyone either. Hell you can’t even admit it to yourselves.”

“It’s more complicated than that,” I said.

“It doesn’t have to be. Just come see us when you are free all night. We will work out something with you individually for other times. You can be baby sitters for each other,” Happy explained. “We would prefer both of you, but we can take one at a time.”

“Happy I don’t know how Lucy would feel about me having sex alone with you,” I suggested.

“Then ask her. We need to plan something right now. If she doesn’t agree, we can cancel it, not harm no foul,” she said.

“I guess we can do that,” I suggested.

“Okay let’s meet at ‘Leo at the Levee’ for dinner tomorrow night. Then just see where that goes,” she suggested.

“Fair enough,” I said in agreement.

Happy did the most amazing thing. She slipped to her knees, then she unzipped my jeans and guided my penis to her mouth. It was warm and tight in her mouth. She worked it hard and softly at the same time. It didn’t take long till I was on the verge of an orgasm.

Then she stood up and bent over the kitchen cabinet. She pulled me along by my penis. She wasn’t wearing any panties under her skirt and shop smock. It took me longer to finally orgasm than it did for her to moan and stifle a grunt.

“Dear god, that was so nasty and so hot,” she said.

“I don’t know what to say,” I admitted.

“Good that was just an incentive not to back out on our date,” she admitted.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.